Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Macho Guy to Slutty Femboy Broodwhore?

Plum

juicy ;)
I’m looking for someone to play a sub in a role play in which a very masculine guy gets forcibly turned into a slutty femboy who gets abused and impregnated by his former friends. I’ll likely be playing multiple doms, who can be human, demon, monster or whatever. Just no furries please!

Requirements:
• Despite this being a super dark roleplay, I always appreciate a writing partner with good vibes.
• I write in third-person view, paragraph format only!
• Good Spelling/Grammar
• A detailed first message!

And as a quick warning, this RP includes liquid/hose inflation, cum inflation and rapid male pregnancy.

Main Kinks:
Forced Feminization, Non-Con, Gang-Bangs, Drug Use, Humiliation, Lingerie, Liquid/Hose Inflation, Cum Inflation, Facefucking, Edging, Forced Exhibitionism, Forced Toy Use, Forced Male Pregnancy, Breeding,

Plot Overview: (Very NSFW!)
A tough, macho guy in a criminal gang is ordered to be punished by a mob boss. He expects to be killed, but wakes up in a dingy basement, tied down to a bench. He’s completely nude, and hooked up to a machine of some kind. His legs are forced apart by the machine, and a nozzle and hose is shoved deep up his ass. It begins to pump gallons upon gallons of a thick, pink, fizzy, sickly sweet chemical into his guts. It bloats and swells his once toned belly until he looks hugely pregnant, skin stretched to its absolute limit. The chemical clouds his mind, making him horny and dazed. Once his belly is filled to the brim, he’s plugged up and thrown on the floor in front of his former colleagues. They jack off on him, face fuck him, and taunt him for being a whore and how sexy he looks as a “pregnant” bitch. At the end of the night, he’s brutally spitroasted by multiple cocks. A massive amount of cum is shot into him, mixing with the chemical in his belly to form the perfect creamy cocktail. Once he’s fucked unconscious, he’s left alone tied up in the basement

The next morning, he wakes up in a new body. His rugged masculine looks and muscles are gone, his body now slender and feminine. His tanned, hairy, muscular chest is now pale, flat, with perky pink little nipples. His waist is trim and narrow, his ass round and firm, and his hips gently curved. His cock is slightly bigger, but between his perfectly toned thighs is a wet, fat, throbbing pussy.

A number of men enter the room, and upon seeing his new appearance, waste no time having their way with him. He’s roughly and forcibly fucked, but his new body makes what had been painful yesterday, brutally orgasmic today. Against his will, he’s moaning and squealing with pleasure as they violently fuck his plump pussy, tight ass and cute mouth.

Once they finish in him, his belly suddenly begins to swell, growing rapidly pregnant while their cocks are still deep inside him. They truss him up like a pig and put him on display, and his former friends all gather to tease and harass the pathetic pregnant slut. He feels like a prisoner in his own body, feeling his hatred, anger and humiliation being overcome with mind-numbing pleasure as he’s cruelly abused.
--

So yeah, pretty dark, very nsfw. I’m also okay with the feminization happening gradually instead of all at once. But I definitely want to include the chemical use and eventual forced breeding.

After the initial transformation, the RP could focus on him being used as an attraction at an underground sex club. Almost every night he's forced to go through a rapid pregnancy before giving birth on stage. I was also thinking that maybe due to the chemical that transformed him, he might give birth to large, soft pink eggs instead of being pregnant with actual babies. Maybe he could also lay eggs with his ass and cock as well as his pussy. Though he can definitely be bred traditionally as well.

Another note is that over time, his dazed and sex-high demeanor might fade, bring him sudden bursts of horrible clarity. His captors need to keep pumping him up with the pink chemical in order to keep him horny and compliant. Or we could switch it up so he needs to be constantly fucked full of cum in order to keep the chemical reaction going.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom