Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Litany of ideas for more discerning players (NSFW)

Sweet Scarlett

Planetoid
Seeking fairly serious and literate partners who enjoy plot and detail as much as smut and more often than not in a modern slice of life here there are so many variations, dramas and predicaments. (But please no requests for biological incest pairings nor fake boobs that cause such backache.) Usually prefer partner who can average at least around three paras (300 words plus.)

To suit my physical age it may suit me to be a rather Mischievous Milf or even a straight-laced one whatever is preferable to the RP.. Perhaps is recently divorced, a cuckold wife or more concerned with her ticking biological clock and looking for someone to father her a child. At the any end of the scale is the Troublesome Teen, innocent and naïve or streetwise and wild. Lots of different pairing with either. After a long absence, I would like to initially hear from players preferring a slow build-up though not necessarily as can be fun to jump straight in the deep end too. Personal preference at the moment is for creativity and realism in so many different situations and often compromising ones. Interest too in odd pairing, even strangers who could be anyone, either MxF or FxF.

Unintended cheating - The basic theme here is RP involving cheating, which may not be conscientious but forced or even accidental. It implies one or more of the main characters is married or involved in a long term relationship. It suggests that there could be a feeling of guilt or some kind of remorse for doing something they they should not ber doing according to convention. It could involve blackmail, when a character is forced to do something they shouldn't or even don't want to do. It could also be just spontaneous that just happens accidentally or wasn't intended. But there could be consequences. It is these I think will will interesting to explore in a RP.

Mail order bride - Just a brief outline idea that probably would be interracial and with cultural clashes with a lot of drama and psychology. .Perhaps a modern day version of buying an immigrant wife from a family who cannot afford to keep heir youngest daughter anymore. There are even sponsorship schemes available. Could be effectively bought through an agency or website. It could lend itself to an age gap relationship. Lots of variations but needs to be developed and set up.

Commuting by train - Risks of travelling to and fro by train from school, college or work every day must have risks. Especially when the carriages are crowded and is impossible not to get squashed or even touched up. How far will other passengers go. Perhaps one in particular. Is it a stranger or someone known. Maybe someone who has been stalking. How long will it be before they start following you, watching you at lunch time or returning back to your house. Who is your character and who is mine?

Cuckolding sounds like a fun topic but I'm more interested in consensual relationship rather than humiliation of cheating. I think there is much to offer in a husband and wife agreeing (whoever initiates it) to seek to involve a third person for a variety of reasons. It could be that he accepts he cannot satisfy her alone, or is just looking for something different, maybe it is a kink he has always had that he like to see his wife being fucked by someone else. There could be the added reason that he finds out he is impotent and they are secretly looking for someone to father a child but not through IVF.

Intimacy Coordinators have recently been in the headlines following Keira Knightley saying she won’t shoot any more nude scenes with a male director,. The role of an intimacy coordinators seems intriguing and particularly suited for a fun and exciting role play, especially when we can interpret the job in anyway we wish. Perhaps one of our main characters is working as one and the other has been referred to have some coaching in simulated sex scenes that are due to be included in a new movie being shot. I don't mind playing either role which could apply equally to either an MxF or an FxF RP. Would like to hear via a PM from a potential partner in developing the idea.

ssilv_1679.mp4-.jpg

Self-bondage seems like an intriguing them for a roleplay. The main character could be so sexually frustrated that she does not know what she wants, not yet finding anyone that compatible to give her satisfaction. She turns towards self-bondage but makes a mess of it, not able to release herself. She finds herself in such a vulnerable situation when she is found by more of a predator character. The RP can centre around seeking sexual fulfilment for one or both of the leading players and can take numerous directions. If interested or have own input, drop me a PM.

reluctant.gif
The Giggling Girl. As the title suggests, she just can't stop giggling most of the time. But who is she. It could be something completely different. She is so cute with her joviality. Never seems to become offended, takes everything in her stride, gives everyone the benefit of doubt but does that mean she is gullible and do virtually anything. Can she take anything seriously even if someone takes advantage of her. She is gregarious and finds it difficult to say no even if it puts her in compromising situation. And which type of character be best to play against her, someone who would exploit her good nature?

Reluctant Swinger - As title suggests, my main character would be a wife, not sure what age prefer, but finds herself reluctantly at a wife swapping evening downstairs with a husband of a partner who has already gone upstairs with her own hubbie, who had organised the get together at one of their houses. She feels as if she has been virtually forced into such a compromising situation. What happens? Prefer to treat as a fairly realistic quandary to be played out as a mixture of story and smut. PM if interested.

sens.gif

F-list Fairly vanilla but open - Link to possible FaceClaims

Like to hear from anyone who would like to chat or plan to write something together soon. Please PM and not reply below

:heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom