Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia Princess ( BlisteredBlood & Charmed )

Samuel continued to keep his eyes on the one man that had entered the room and disrupted his once good mood. "Since you've got nothing important for me to hear, I'll be on my way. Besides, I have a dinner date with my assistant. See to it that you take care of things in my stead." He said as he brushed past him with a stern expression on his face.

Idiots... I'm surrounded by perverted idiots... He thought as he began walking back to his room with a hand over his face. I need a vacation from these imbeciles... He thought as he spent about five minutes walking back to his room and sat down on his bed upon arrival. Not long after he came inside, there was a knock at his door. Looking up in cofusion he walked over to the door and stood beside it and spoke.

"Who is it?!" He shouted outside.

"Samuel, it's Vincent." Another man spoke spoke outside the door. "Have you seen Victoria anywhere? I was told it's my turn to watch her tonight after you guys got back from wherever it was you guys were going tonight." He added.

Samuel blinked for a moment or so before he opened the door. Before him stood a man in a light gray suit and wearing a set of dark shades that concealed about 90% of a scar over his right eyebrow and about 80% of the same one on his cheek, stood a few inches taller than him and was far broader than him. "I told her to get dressed for tonight's dinner." Samuel said to him. "Why do you ask?" He then asked, narrowing his eyes at him.

"Her door was wide open and I thought she was here with you." Vincent answered.

Samuel's eyes went wide for a moment before his face became a look of thought. "I told her to spend no more than ten minutes..." He muttered to himself in thought as his eyes darted from left to right before he glanced up at Vincent with a vigilant glare.

"Find her. Now. I'll gather everyone else up." Samuel said to him before shutting the door in his face.

Victoria opened her eyes as she came to to a jolting sensation and realized she was upside down, draped over her abductors shoulder in a fireman's carry. With a sharp pain through her head, she looked up and saw filtered starlight through the canopy of tree limbs which told her that they were likely in the woods that surrounded nearly half of the estate. It also told her that she hadn't been out long. Samuel wasn't likely to realize she was gone until she didn't show up after 10 minutes. Had it been 10 minutes yet? She needed to slow him down..but how?

Without much thought she broke into a fit of frantic motion, hoping the man would accidentally drop her before he made it to whatever vehicle he was surely headed for. Yet, either he had expected as much or she simply wasn't heavy enough to alter his balance because all she did was piss him off.

"Be still, bitch- or else I swear I'll knock your ass out again! Only next time you might not ever wake up- and you're no good to us dead... you understand?"

When Victoria didn't reply, the man hit her, open palmed and hard on her ass which thanks to the dress she wore and the way she was slung over his shoulder, was nearly in full view. She screamed then "Help!!"

"Damnit, you stupid bitch! Big mistake, little girl!"

They suddenly stopped and Victoria was flipped over, upright so fast she was afraid she would be sick from the dizziness. Then his hand came at her face so fast and so hard she wasn't even aware of it when she hit the ground...

Once the door was shut in Vincent's face, he began to hurry off, heading for the first place that he could think of. If her captors were smart, the first place they would normally try to hurry off to through the woods, but even then, on a night like this, sound carries virutally anywhere it could be created.

It would take Vincent about five minutes to reach the outskirts of the mansion before he had heard the sound of a woman screaming not more than 30 yards to his immediate left, going deeper into the woods. His sunglass-covered eyes narrowed sharply as he concentrated on the source of the racket before an audible smack of possibly flesh on flesh was heard followed by a second male shouting something. Growling quietly and taking out his Beretta 92FS pistol from his jacket, Vincent hurried along deeper into the woods while trying to keep his footsteps as quiet as they could get them, save for the occasional crunch of foliage along the ground.

Inside the mansion, Samuel was fuming. "Of all the dirty rotten..." He began mumbling furiously as he began pacing back and forth within his room. "I swear to god, I'm going to kill the first motherfucker that tries to lay even one eyeball on her..." He added as he then reached into the nightstand and took out a Colt 1911A1 .45 caliber pistol from the drawer and began pacing with it hanging by his side, grinding his teeth in rage.

"Fuck this... Fuck that..." He grumbled to himself before he belted out a blood-curdling war cry of sorts, carrying through his room like rolling thunder. "FUCK 'EM ALL!!!" He roared before he also stomped out of his room and began to take the same route that Vincent took, cocking the .45 back to load a bullet into the chamber in the process.

Victoria opened her swollen eye enough to know two things: she was still on the ground- amongst the leaves, twigs and dirt of the forest floor and there was some kind of fight going on not far away from where she laid.

Despite the fact that she was practically naked, her beautiful cocktail dress now barely clinging to her body and the fact that she could barely see due to the blood that dripped from her forehead over her right eye and the massive swelling in her left eye- she still managed to roll to her side and tried to crawl away. The grunts and sounds of fists against flesh intensified and she was terrified beyond imagining........ "Help me....please" she cried-

Indeed, there was a fight that broke out. The second that Vincent spotted Victoria's captors and tried to radio for backup, he was immediately bum rushed by the other two males, causing not only the gun to be knocked out of his hands, but also the walkie-talkie to be be sent to the forest floor as well. But Vincent was not going down without a fight.

The sounds of scuffling that followed were intense; Vincent and the two men trying to seek all sort of ways to inflict painful damage on each other. At one point, Vincent was soon caught by the second man and was putting up a valiant struggle to get himself out of whatever predicament he was in. Sounds of fists colliding off of Vincent's head was heard about five times before an inhuman wail was heard. Possibly due to Vincent lifting a foot up to strike the man that was holding him squarely in an unmentionable area.

"My turn, cocksuckers." Vincent growled to his opponents seethingly before he charged shoulderfirst into the other male that was trying to beat him senseless and knocked him to the floor. More sounds of violence emanated from Vincent's lungs and voicebox as well as thuds of his fists connecting heavily on his fallen opponent's face kept sounding until he was virtually pulled off and tossed to the forest floor, followed by a quick clicking sound. When Vincent glanced up from his downed position, he could see a glint of sharp but thin looking steel that reflected off of the moonlight. Oh fuck. He thought when he saw it.

Vincent was then suddenly pinned down by the same person who drew that bladed object and was seconds away from having his life ended by it had he not raised a hand up to catch the hand that was brandishing the knife, groaning with the effort. As he kept trying to push that knife back, a hand gripped Vincent's throat, getting a gagged reaction out of him. Several minutes of this contest passed before Vincent began to falter as his face became a beet-red color then squeezed his eyes shut as he fought between trying to keep oxygen in his lungs and trying to keep the knife from piercing his face.

When it seemed like all hope was lost and Vincent was beginning to think his last thoughts, he opened one eye to suddenly notice a glowing red dot on the man's snarled face. He didn't know who it was that had it trained on him, but he didn't know the source of where it was being aimed from.

Seconds later, a loud gunshot rang out closeby followed by an audible smack of a bullet striking flesh and flesh being blown apart. The man that was perilously close to killing Vincent was shot cleanly through the right eyeball and exited cleanly out through the back of his head, causing the man to slump forward, spilling blood and brain matter out onto Vincent's shoulder.

Once the man's grip was loosened - rather forcefully, in fact - from Vincent's throat, he glanced up to see Samuel looming over him with a .45 caliber pistol extended outwards from ten feet away, the barrel smoldering from firing the fatal shot.

"Is anyone hurt?" Samuel asked, his words coming out of him as coldly as absolute zero.

The sound of a gunshot reverberated through the air and caused Victoria's already traumatized senses to shrink back in renewed terror. She screamed out as she curled in on herself into a ball- afraid and trembling to even move.....

Slowly but eventually, Vincent came back to his senses as he carefully came back up to his feet, rubbing his neck from how he was nearly strangled to death then shook his head after Samuel spoke. "Nothing a lossenge and a hot cup of fluids can resolve." Vincent spoke in a hoarse voice. "There's another one over there... He's out like a light, I think." He added.

"Save your voice, Vincent. You'll need it for the upcoming talent show." Samuel joked in a dark tone before he came out into the clearing and spotted Victoria shrinking back in terror. With that, he tucked his handgun back into his jacket before bending down and picked up Vincent's handgun and handed it back to him.

"Here." Samuel added in a calm voice.

Vincent carefully took the gun back and opened his jacket to replace it back in the holster before replacing it over his chest. "What should we do with the other guy? Same standard precedure?" He asked, his voice coming out hoarsely once more.

"I'll handle it in my own way." Samuel answered, shaking his head. "As for this one, I'll call in a favor. Besides, can't have a dead man turning up on my property now, can I?" He asked as he glanced over to the body on the ground. "And of course, I'll have to get you a new suit, too. Shame I had to get blood on it, though."

"You did what you had to do, Sam. Besides, I owe you for saving my ass back there." Vincent replied. "But hey, I can use a new suit, now that you mentioned it." He added, chuckling slightly as he looked over to the bloodstained shoulder of his jacket.

"In any case Vince, take Victoria's would-be captor back to the mansion and leave him in the usual room for me. After that, I'll put you on permanent watch until she gets better." Samuel answered, gesutring to the man that was lying unconcious on the ground before looking to Victoria.

Vincent only nodded his reply this time before turning to the other man on the ground and walked over to him and picked him up over his shoulder and began to walk back to the mansion with slow and careful steps. Meanwhile, Samuel walked over to Victoria and carefully plucked her off of the ground and held her close to him. "It's OK, Vicki. It's only me." He said in a calm voice before gingerly wiping some of the blood away from her somewhat mangled face and shook his head slowly before emitting a soft sigh.

I'm gonna make sure that guy will pay for this, hun. I swear. He thought as he carefully took her back to the mansion.

Victoria tensed and whimpered as she felt big, strong and steady hands lift her from the ground.
"It's OK, Vicki. It's only me."

"Samuel!" she cried out as relief flooded her. Her slender and trembling arms instantly came up and around his neck as she clung to him- never wanting to let go. "Oh God, Samuel! It was horrible..I was so..so ..scared!" she sobbed as she cradled her head against his firm, powerful chest.
She was safe now, protected in his arms where she knew nothing could get to her or harm her. Her fear, which was something she absolutely abhored feeling, quickly turned to anger and she silently swore to herself then and there that nobody would ever make her feel that way again. She was determined that regardless of how small and petite she was, she'd learn to defend herself against those who were out to harm her.

"Shh, shh, shh..." Samuel answered when Victoria cried out to him then hid her face in his chest. "It's OK now, hun... We'll be home soon." He added as he continued walking back to the mansion while carrying a battered Victoria in his arms. Yet even as he walked, Samuel could sense a well of hidden anger and revenge building up within the recesses of her mind. However, he couldn't let her have it. Not just yet, anyway. First thing she needed to do rght away was to mend a little bit then she can get back at the son of a bitch that had nearly kidnapped her then smacked her around like a red-headed stepchild.

The wheels began to turn in Samuel's mind as a genius plan was now beginning to set itself in motion all too perfectly. Rather than him showing them who was boss, what better way for Victoria to exact her revenge than do it herself? A small smile graced his face for a moment before he glanced down at Victoria as she continued to hide her face away from him.

Samuel took her directly to her room and into her bathroom where he ran the hot water to fill the tub for a bath. She still tried to hide her face from him as she kept her gaze planted firmly on the floor. Even when he carefully removed the tattered remains of her dress and was left in only the skimpy, black lace panties- she avoided looking directly at his face.

When the bath finally filled up and he had thoughtfully added her favorite bath bubbles, she held her breath as he moved closer and reached for the strings that held the panties together. It was then, that she finally looked at him, her battered, swollen and bruised face open for his full appraisal.....

It took him a bit of time, but Samuel would then reach down to loosen the strings of her panties and let them fall down from her now completely exposed body once he had made it back into the house and was in her bathroom. Sighing when she turned to show him her badly bruised face, Samuel shook his head before lifting his hand up and gingerly pressed it to her cheek.

"I'm sorry you suffered, Victoria..." Samuel said in a gentle voice.

She leaned her face into his touch, her cheek cradled in the palm of his hand, and closed her eyes. With a barely audible sigh, Victoria allowed the nights traumatic events to flow away, even if only temporarily, to revel in the feel of his touch. Did he have any idea how badly she wanted him? How she dreamt of him nightly? And how in those dreams, he kissed her and touched her with passion and an urgency that thrilled her to her very core?

"Samuel", she said his name in a whisper of breath as her arms lowered to the tops of his broad shoulders. She took a tentative step forward that brought her naked body even closer to him- so close now she could feel his warm, rapid breaths on her skin....

Samuel only watched as Victoria cradled her face lightly in his hand as well as seeing her step closer to him and embrace him. In turn, Samuel did the same as he curled his arms around her lithe, curvy form and held her close to him carefully. He had to be careful, however, because he didn't know the full extent of her injuries.

After a few minutes of this tender embrace, Samuel carefully lifted Victoria up into his arms once more then stepped over to the bathtub then slowly laid her down in it.

As he moved to let her go into the warmth of the water, she clung to him fiercely "No..no please, please don't go Samuel..I don't want to be alone, will you stay with me?"

She was ashamed of appearing so needy in front of him, What must he think of her now? That she's a helpless, clingy child..? She looked down with such a sad look on her face. Damn! She had wanted so terribly to prove to him that she was a woman worthy of his attentions, that she was equal, in all ways to the women he had taken as lovers... to finally be his lover! Was her one chance ruined now....?

At first, Samuel thought it odd for her to ask of him to stay with her (Because hey. Even women need privacy, especially if they were nearly kidnapped or just about had their heads broken.) in the bathroom, but the more that he began to think about it, the more it began to make sense. Nodding slowly then sitting on the toilet beside her, Samuel would indeed stay with her.

"Of course, Victoria. I'll stay." He said in a quiet voice as he gazed her from where he sat.

She felt her hopes slowly fade away when instead of being unable to keep his hands off of her, afterall she did just stand before him naked, he put distance between them instead. Maybe he did still see/think of her as a child..? Or maybe he simply wasn't, physically atleast, attracted to her- in that way..

She had big hopes and big dreams and wanted to follow in her father's footsteps into the business. Naturally, she had also hoped Samuel would be by her side and they would create an even stronger, bigger empire together. Understandably, her father had discouraged her from the business due to the dangers involved, which, he reasoned- would be 10 times greater for a woman. He wasn't so far off regarding that, afterall- as she painfully saw tonight.

With a sigh of sadness, she asked him suddenly " Would you mind washing my back?"

"Would you mind washing my back?"

It was an odd request for her to ask, but the dejected look on Victoria's face actually made Samuel's heart melt. With a smile and a nod of his head, he first stood up from the toilet seat and slowly removed his coat before walking over to the bathroom door hanger and placed it up on one of the hooks, having exposed his white dress shirt covered torso to her now then turned back as he began rolling his sleeves up once he unbuttoned them then stepped over to the side of the tub after grabbing a washcloth and her usual gel soap, scented of lavendar for stress relief in most occasions.

"Here... Sit forward, Victoria. I'll get started right away." He instructed in a gentle voice as he began to apply the soap on the washcloth.

Goosebumps erupted on her sensitive skin the minute he touched her. She sat facing away from him with her knees drawn up to her chest and her arms wrapped around her legs. Her head laid ontop of her knees- again, turned away from him and she stared at the wall while she fought the tears that filled her eyes.

Tonight had scared her so badly and she couldn't help but think about all the "what if's" in her life had things not turned out alright. One thing she liked to think she had learned from her father was courage. He taught her that being courageous didn't mean one had no fear but that they continued on despite being afraid. That was true bravery he'd say. Tonight showed her that life didn't give one any guarantees and that if she wanted something- it was up to her to go after it....

So, she took a deep breath and finally spoke " Samuel..... you must know I....care....for you, earlier, in your office...what I..what we did together....." she stammered with nervousness and feared not saying the right words to convey her feelings adequately but she continued on ".....I want you...like that,...er, I mean- in that way....Ohh! Damnit! Samuel, do you want me..?" she finally just blurted out-

Samuel could only be thankful that whoever it was that nearly tried to kidnap Victoria only damaged her dress and nothing more. If it had been anything else, there would be no stopping a man like Samuel, even if the Army National Guard was called out to impede or stop a one-man warpath. The amount of rage that man could channel forth was the stuff of legends, and a very extreme few have lived to speak about the amount of damage one man could cause, especially when armed with his custom made M16 Carbine Assault Rifle with an attached M209 Grenade Launcher. Bodies would be laid out in bloody, bullet riddled, scorched carcasses, limbs would be blown off, small storefronts leveled...

It would be fairly easy to say that there is not one person on the face of this earth that can flip the fuck out like he can. Most people have pet peeves. Samuel, on the other hand and when pushed to that extent, have severe psychotic fucking hatreds. And all were aware that when Samuel was pushed to that extent, that hell was going to come with him wherever he went and there was not one goddamned thing anyone can do to talk him out of it. On one occasion, when someone tried to talk him out of a possible war, Samuel was so furious that the amount of impact he threw into his associate's face courtesy of a high impact elbow to the face was more than enough to not only knock three teeth out of his friend's head, but also fractured his nose to the point where he had to get reconstructive surgery with the use of metal plates and screws to hold his broken nose in place and repair the horrific amount of damage done. But who knows? Maybe he just got incredibly lucky on that day and didn't have his neck snapped by Samuel.

Fast forward to now. Samuel was deep within his thoughts and enjoying the silence between them until he heard Victoria spoke, asking him if he wanted her in that particular way. For a split second, Samuel stopped washing her back then froze when he heard this from her. He had to admit it, there were very few that acted this boldly around him, but considering what the two had done in the office earlier, it really brought a smile on Samuel's face.

Eventually, the hand that was holding the bar of soap loosened its grip, causing the bar of soap to slide down her back and plunk into the water like a potato. Following this, Samuel's hands rested gently on her shoulders, rubbing them softly with the same gentleness on his face then spoke to her in the same kind of voice that lovers would often use on their respective mate.

"Of course..." He answered simply. "But I haven't found the right time to say or do any of those things that you have floating around in your head, Victoria. Part of that was my own fault for neglecting you and setting you aside for another time." He added as he looked to his right hand as he continued to massage her shoulders. "So... That was why I decided to put together a night out for just you and me so I can tell you just how much I care for you." He concluded once more, tentatively placing a kiss on the back of her neck before aiming his eyes up at her with a smile.

"Of course..." He answered simply. "But I haven't found the right time to say or do any of those things that you have floating around in your head, Victoria. Part of that was my own fault for neglecting you and setting you aside for another time." "So... That was why I decided to put together a night out for just you and me so I can tell you just how much I care for you."
Victoria closed her eyes as tears threatened to spill down her face. She had longed to hear those words from him for so long now, it was a surreal moment.

The feel of his big, strong hands gently caressing her back and shoulders made her moan in pleasure, made her even more desperate to feel his hands on other more intimate places on her body. She turned, slowly around until she faced him with a lustfilled gaze and reached up to frame his face between her slightly trembling hands and kissed him. She kissed him deeply and passionately as she reached around to hook her arms around his neck. Then, she reluctantly broke the kiss and said in a seductively soft whisper " Samuel....I want you..now......"

This in no doubt caught Samuel off guard when Victoria spun around slowly then placed a kiss on his lips, but what really caught his attention was when Victoria told him up front and personally that she was wanting him and in the worst kind of way. Under a normal circumstance, Samuel would definitely be on top of her like white on rice. Despite there was a part of him that wanted to just throw caution to the wind and just follow through on his instincts, he held back a bit.

As he continued to hold her close to him, Samuel gazed down at Victoria for the longest time, pondering if he should just follow through and let her rest afterwards. As he continued to look at her, Samuel spoke. "How much do you want me, Victoria? I want to hear it from you." He said in a quiet voice as his thumb trailed over her cheek gently.

Victoria closed her eyes and moaned as he caressed her face, her body felt alive with desire for him that she could no longer contain or control.
"How much do you want me, Victoria? I want to hear it from you."

She opened her lustfilled eyes and gazed at him longingly for a moment before she replied, " I want you more than I want my next breath, Samuel- and I need you more as well."

Upon hearing her statement, Samuel nodded before applying his lips to hers in a deep and loving kiss before smiling at her. "Then let me grant your wish, my lovely princess..." He answered as he then carefully wrapped his arms around her form and lifted her rather easily from the tub then began to carry her out of the bathroom and towards her bedroom.

Once there, Samuel's eyes locked onto the bed then guided himself there, placed Victoria on the bed gently then slowly crawled on top of her, smiling still as his hands reached up for her breasts then gripped them in his hands, offering light squeezes and caresses as he kissed her once more.

His lips came down on hers in a scorching kiss that had her heart beating overtime.

"Then let me grant your wish, my lovely princess..."
His voice was deep and sent chills dancing up and down her spine in anticipation. It was all she could do to not beg him to take her right then and there. But as he picked her up with ease and carried her to the bedroom, headed straight for the big silk covered bed, she realized that he knew just what he was doing and that there would be no rushing things.

She gasped in pleasure when his big hands gently but firmly squeezed her sensitive breasts as he came down over her naked and trembling body. As if sensing her nervousness, he bent his head and kissed her again, building the embers of her desire into a burning fire of need.

"Samuel.... she said between kisses, "..I'm...err, that is..., I've... never...." Her faced suddenly flushed a bright rose color at the thought of telling him she was a virgin, of course, he probably already knew....

Charmed said:
"Samuel.... she said between kisses, "..I'm...err, that is..., I've... never...." Her faced suddenly flushed a bright rose color at the thought of telling him she was a virgin, of course, he probably already knew....

Through the exchange of kisses, Samuel listened intently to her words, eventually picking up that she had never even considered the previous thought of sex before in her entire life. But then, she had gained a little bit of experience with him before when she and him were in his office not more than a hour ago. Still, his hands remained virtually magnitized to her breasts, caressing them softly then squeezing them in the same way before eventually breaking away from her seethingly heated lips.

Eventually, by sheer force of will, Samuel eventually spoke to her. "You've never... had sex with a man before...?" He eventually asked, aiming his eyes down at her. "Then... If this is the case..." He added, his breathing becoming deeper as he continued to gaze down. "Then... Let me... Be your first..."

Back
Top Bottom