Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last TV show you watched

Blue Eye Samurai. Not usually my genre or jam but damn that was a great show.

Life on our Planet.

Got to the first 20 minutes and then it was time to go to bed. But the CGI looked good, but it suffers from a lot of problems with animated animal shows (especially prehistoric ones) where there's inaccuracies which I can live with, but the annoyance of the animals not behaving like real animals is just annoying more than anything else. Will resume at some point and see where it goes.

NCIS: Sydney

New entry to the NCIS franchise, and set in my home country. It has a lot of promise.

The old-school Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon. (I was babysitting one of my younger cousins during pre-Thanksgiving preparations, and came across that childhood throwback.)

The last TV show I watched was last night, it’s a called Fugget About It. I love Strait McCool and his fight for not having to wear underpants. 😁😅

An episode of Breaking Bad. Not very original, I know. But it's a bit old so it's not that common people rewatch it these days I guess.

Currently working on the last season of Penny Dreadful. I had seen the first two seasons and just re-watched them to finally get to the last. Then will likely check out the ill-fated spinoff.

Star Trek Strange New Worlds. So good, I missed good old Star Trek – bright, optimistic, a bit silly, a bit cheesy. Discovery was good, but it had very differernt from Star Trek vibes and felt more like Battlestar Galactica.

Back
Top Bottom