Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any ✨~Fandoms~✨[Craving Fallout] [Looking for Sub, Switch, Dom, Anything!]

Libl

Star
Hey there gals, gays, and NB baes! I'm Libl, Libi, Libs, if you want to give me your own nickname feel free. I'll keep this as short, sweet, and simple as I can for you!

First, just a few quick things,
  • Semi-Literate. I enjoy a fairly descriptive RP.
  • Third person only. NO first person.
  • I am open to any sort of pairing but favor MxM
  • I can play Dom, Sub, Switch, and anything in between!
  • I am perfectly fine with Canon/Canon, OC/Canon, or OC/OC. As well as doubling up!
  • Who you are IRL doesn't matter, I welcome all!
  • Communication. Just a friendly conversation and/or RP discussion and planning. Keeps us on the same page.
  • PMs only.
  • My F-list

!The current cravings!
☢️Fallout
Fallout 3, New Vegas, Fallout 4, even Original settings
My Echo, My Shadow, and Me ♥♥♥
- I'm not the only one who picked up on something between Lucy and The Ghoul, right? I'd love to pick up after this first season with her, him, and the dog traveling! Plenty of adventures and hardships to be had while they make their way. Not to mention some cold nights together.
(I want to try my hand at playing Cooper "The Ghoul" Howard for a Lucy! No OCs for this one)
M x F
Story≈Smut
S

Soft on the Inside ♥♥
- A gruff and surly ghoul has found himself with an unwanted tag-along, and found his heart is not as cold and hardened as he thought. He grows fond of her the longer they travel together.
(Absolutely like the show. I had this typed out before I even watched. They knew what I wanted all along. Same as above, only OCs!)
M x F/M/NB
Story>Smut
3/NV/4/O

Nuka-Surprise!
-Nuka-Cola comes in many flavors, tastes great, and with just a hint of delicious rads! But what else can it do? New blends are popping up all over the wasteland and they have some... strange effects. Sex changes, enhanced stamina, altered genitalia, lactation, the list goes on. What madman made these and who is going to suffer these effects?
M x F/M/NB
Story<Smut
3/NV/4/O

Guy's Best Friend
- A guy and his canine companion. Could be Dogmeat from 3 or 4, could be a Nightstalker from NV. I just want an interesting little naughty story of a dude and his dog.
(Will play either role here!)
M x M/NB
Story<Smut
3/NV/4/O

Wild Wild Wasteland ♥♥
- A smutty twist to the main story of any of the games! Any encounter in the games can be turned smutty, and we can even add new ones as the story goes.
(Can be the player or GM for this one!)
M x M/NB
Story<Smut
3/NV/4/O

Tyrant's Territory ♥♥♥♥
- It's Deathclaw mating season and an unfortunate (or maybe very fortunate), person has come into a lone male's territory. The Deathclaw becomes attached, possessive and protective of his new mate, but also very loyal and obedient. Can be any variety of Deathclaw you please!
(Will play either role here!)
M x F/M/NB
Story<Smut
3/NV/4/O

Wasteland Creatures and Where to Find Them ♥♥
- Moira Brown has a new idea, and needs an eager volunteer to go out and find out how all the creatures of the wasteland mate. Isn’t that exciting? This will involve mutated creatures and feral animals, possibly anthro if you're convincing enough.
(Can play the volunteer or the creatures.)
M x F/M/NB
Story<Smut

Mad Mechanic
- A lonely mechanic repairs and tinkers with all sorts of robots, adding attachments to them all to make them into very sophisticated sex toys with AI and personalities. They make them for all the lonely people of the wasteland, but must test every prototype themselves.
(Can play the mechanic or the robots)
M x M/NB
Story<Smut
3/NV/4/O

Masked Ranger
- An NCR Ranger comes across a half dead wastelander or vault dweller and decides to help get them to a safe location. They bond as they go, growing closer but the Ranger never takes off his mask. Wonder why...
(Can play either role.)
M x F/M/NB
Story>Smut
NV

Steel no More
- Rouge BoS Knight (or Paladin) is traveling the wasteland alone after leaving the disgrace the Brotherhood has become. Runs into a wasteland scavenger or lone vault dweller who’s struggling to survive and they pair up for better chances of survival.
(Can play either role.)
M x F/M/NB
Story>Smut
4/O/S

Knight and Squire
- Lots of fun to be had with a Knight and Squire traveling and hunting down 'artifacts of the past' (probably a toaster). The Knight could actually care about their Squire and keep them safe, or be a jerk and put them through all sorts of humiliation. Also... something horribly erotic about branding your Squire.
(Once more, can play either role!)
M x F/M/NB
StorySmut
4/O/S

Not Who We Once Were ♥♥
- What if 'Nate' and 'Nora' both survived? Thinking the other is dead, one goes out to track down their son. The other suffers some memory loss and goes about their own adventure, trying to find out who they were or just embracing their new life. They will eventually come across one another again and find the love of their life is not the same person at all. Even better if they're working for separate factions. This will be a good bit of drama and will need both of us to play multiple NPCs and companions. I would love for someone to play Hancock for my 'Nate', and I will play any character for you in return!
(This could also be two 'Nate's if that's your jam! Who says Shaun can't have two dads?)
M x F/M/NB
Story>Smut

☣️The Division
Hunter's Quarry ♥♥♥
- A male Hunter has taken special interest in a lone SHD Agent. He has plans to ambush and corner them and act on this interest. This can be set in any location, and would start pretty non-con with a bit of fear play. They will have multiple encounters after the first and could develop into both going rogue, or the Agent joining his side.
(Can play either role.)
M x F/M/NB
Story≈Smut

Everybody Loves a Party Medic ♥♥♥
- A SHD Agent that specializes in medical skills is rather beloved by their team and many others. Their bedside manner is great and they have a talent for 'sexual healing'. This will mean they are involved with the three others of their four man team, as well as possibly anyone else they might come across. Dogs possibly included!
(Can play any role here.)
M x F/M/NB
Story<Smut

Transformers
IDW
Rodimus/Megatron
Rodimus/Drift
Rodimus/Drift/Ratchet
Rodimus/Thunderclash
Rodimus/Pretty much anyone
Tailgate/Cyclonus
Tailgate/Cyclonus/Whirl
Hot Rod/Deadlock
Blurr/Swindle
Cosmos/Soundwave
First Aid/Springer
Red Alert/Fort Max
Misfire/Fulcrum
Misfire/Grimlock
Vos/Tarn
Vos/Any DJD

G1
Starscream/Skyfire
Hot Rod/Springer

Prime
Knockout/Breakdown
Orion Pax/Megatronus
Bumblebee/Knockout
Smokescreen/Ultra Magnus

Animated
Bumblebee/Blitzwing
Blurr/Shockwave
Rodimus/Blurr
Rodimus/Megatron

Cyberverse
Hot Rod/Soundwave
Hot Rod/Blurr
Hot Rod/Drift

There's also a lot of pairings I would be cool with but haven't listed here. These are just the ones I want most, and characters I am most confidant playing as.
I haven't had time to type up the tiny plot-bunnies for each of these pairings, but we can discus and work some out.

Original
The Longest Drive
-A Transformer (Autobot or Decepticon) goes on a long road-trip with their human companion. Could be some sort of mission, or trying to outrun a threat, or even just trying to find a new home. Plenty of room for random encounters, close calls, and storms to weather together. This works best with any civilian vehicle alt mode, from beat up little car to high end super car. Truck or Van or SUV, exotic or not. OC or Canon accepted!

Cyberpunk
(OCs only)

Red Dead Redemption
(OCs only)

Pokemon

Monster Hunter

Mass Effect

Elder Scrolls

(OCs only)

Dragon Age

Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss

My Little Pony

(Obviously Anthro)

What I will do

- Canon characters
- Adjustments to Canon
- Romance
- 'Maybe's can be discussed

What I won't do

- Extreme Sexual violence
-
Vore, Guro, Scat
- Anything in my 'No's

If you're interested in anything here, or have suggestions of your own, or need an explanation please drop me a line!
I promise I'm very friendly and honestly just an excitable ball of anxiety.

Last edited:
~bump~
maybe the right person will see this sometime
(or anyone who's interested honestly)

Back
Top Bottom