Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Destinies Abound [Falco's Oblivion Request Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco n Delr

Super-Earth
For those of you who've played Oblivion, you know how simply amazing and godly the game is (except for those of you who hate it... but then why are you here? o.o). I, too, have been sucked in, and I have a desire to roleplay my two main characters.

Smut, plot, plot with smut - all of these work. My usual rules apply:

1) Be literate. Be able to spell and use grammar at least decently, and give me at least a paragraph of five sentences a post. If you can do all that, we'll have no problem. ^^
2) Be respectful. There are few things I won't do, but because of that, the things I won't are an ab-so-lute NO. I will never, ever, do them. Do not ask me or try to persuade (or trick) me into doing them, please.
3) Talk to me? This one is not required, but I like talking to my partner. ^^
4) Threads or PMs. Either one works, but PMs tend to get faster replies. I CAN be persuaded for messengers - Email is NEVER.

DOs:
Nearly anything not on the don't list. Ask me first, though - I may not have heard of it.

DON'Ts:
Yuri
Scat/Watersports

Next Post: Characters.

The profiles should be pretty self explanatory, though feel free to ask. "Position" refers to terms such as Dominate/Seme and Submissive/Uke.

If I've highlighted a title in Cornflower Blue, that means I REALLY want to use that character (if the partner in the preferred pairings is blue, too, I REALLY REALLY want to do that, and would likely give you whatever you asked in return if you helped me).

Note: On Preferred Partner, this is NOT the only person I will roleplay them opposite. It's just who I would like to do, but I'm always willing to try with another character if they interest me.

The Quick-Witted Thief

Name: Sylavana Briarwood
Age (appearance): Early 20s
Race: Bosmer (Wood Elf)
Sexuality: Straight
Affiliation: Thieves' Guild
Preferred Partner: None
Position: Either, depending on who's opposite and my roleplay partner

The Honorable Spellblade

Name: Kein Ratorn
Age (appearance): Early 20s
Race: Redguard
Sexuality: Straight
Affiliation: The Fighter's and Mage's Guilds
Preferred Partner: None

The Cool-Minded Vampire

Name: Erdranor Valliance
Age (appearance): Mid-20s
Race: Breton Vampire
Sexuality: Bisexual
Affiliation: The Dark Brotherhood
Preferred Partner: Vicente Valtieri

Next Post: Roleplays

I... actually haven't fought much! o.o

I've done more lock picking, sneaking, and plotting than hacking and slashing. XD

I like how simple the combat system is. I'm on the PC, so anything more complicated and I'd be dead. x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom