Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm ready to get started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ligeia

Moon
New on the site, but here's what I'm looking for and am into as far as roleplaying goes. I have one RPing story line that I'd like to play with someone but I'll explain that one last. Here's the RPs I like if anyone is ever interested.

-Father/Daughter
-Older Brother/Younger Sister
-Uncle/Neice
-Master or Mistress/slave
-Dominant or Femme Domme/Submissive
-Sadist/Masochist
I'm also very into gorean rping if anyone knows that line.
I like a lot of fantasy RPs, I'm particularly fond of vampire. But no fuzzy anthros. Sorry dears got sick of them on the old site.
Basically any RP that puts the girl in the submissive role, I'm good for. Rape is cool too.

Okay now for that one particular RPing story line that I REALLY want to play, if anyone is interested. I'm writing a dominant/submissive RP where basically this guy invades of village (somewhat resemblant of a medieval village) and he kills all of the most powerful and/or influential people. He picks seven girls to train to his view of perfection. They take on numerous lessons such as dancing, singing, playing instruments, etiquette, and other things like that (like geisha). They're all pure until they're claimed and then their taught to be perfect courtesans. They're called fallen angels. And the character I would be playing is basically the object of the guy's (who becomes the new ruler) obsession. The girl is defiant and doesn't bend to his rules too easily. He tries to break her in every way he can't think of, but that fire almost never dies. He wants her for himself and that's final. So if anyone is interested in playing that role let me know.

Oh and I can RP on the board, by PM, or by IM. Any of those is fine.

PM me if your interested in playing with me!

I don't think I can handle your story line but I wouldn't mind doing the father/Daughter one with something of a similar plot. I haven't role played in a while so I'm sort of rusty maybe you can help break me back in, I'm pretty decent when I get into it.

Yeah I'll definitely do a father/daughter one with you. Start us a topic and just pm me the link. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom