Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed Pokemon and Breeding/Impregnation/Pregnancy Cravings

Closed - no longer seeking
Hi all! I'm Moon. I am craving to have some RPs set in the Pokémon universe. Besides that I would love to have something with breeding as a main focus either Pokemon based or not. I'll offer a few more details below, and a few options on just who I have to play so stick with me through a few quick rules.
  1. Please be respectful. I would rather avoid crossing the IC and OoC lines even with smuttier plots.
  2. I would prefer to have at least a paragraph of content to work with. I generally post between 1 and 3 myself, occasionally more depending on what a scene needs.
  3. Do not demand replies in rapid fire. I have a life, friends, and hobbies. You can ask after about a week, but please be patient with me.
  4. Do not godmod or control my character unless we have discussed something beforehand.
  5. I will play over PMs or discord only. No public threads. I'm in EST for timezones, generally online from the afternoon into late night.
  6. I do not play dominant or older female characters, sorry, don't enjoy it.
My f-list is linked here.

Pokemon
  • I've been playing Pokémon Legends Arceus and I would love to do a smutty take on the story of my modern age trainer finding herself in Hisui. From earning her room and board with her body to adding to the Pokedex with hands on interactions with Pokemon themselves. Breeding is always fun. Willing to do any sort of mix of non con, dub con and consensual interactions.
  • If the ancient past isn't your cup of tea I'm familiar with regions up to Sword and Shield, just need to refresh my memory on locations.
Breeding/Impregnation
  • Incest with father/daughter or brother/sister
  • Omegaverse
  • Perhaps a job offer to be a 'caretaker' of sorts, only to learn that it was a breeding program too late.
  • More consensual spin of the above idea is also fun
  • Monsters, beasts, animals, you name it, I'll breed it
  • Bonus points if I can play a centaur/faun/other 'taur

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom