Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Akatsuki Pleasures (dhaze85 x waffles)

dhaze85

Banned
Banished
Hinata sighed as she looked around the forest, landing on a large tree branch not too far from the outer wall of Konoha. She was on a standard patrol around the outskirts of the village, one of several ninja assigned to such a duty, and frankly, she was bored. Nobody with ill-intentions came this close to the village. No bandits, no enemy ninja, nothing. The worst would be the odd wild animal attacking a traveller, and even that hadn't happened much lately. The animals had been learning to stay away from the paths, and the travellers were learning to stick to the paths rather than try to take a shortcut. "Still....not much longer I suppose...." The Hyuuga girl slowly looked around, seeing just what she was expecting, nothing. Still, despite being bored she couldn't turn the assignment down....she was much to shy to ever try such a thing. Turning to go once more, the girl adjusted her large, thick jacket before leaping to the next tree. Despite being a ninja for several years now she still wore the jacket to hide herself, hiding even her ample chest from the world.

Most girls, not just her age but even adults, would kill for a chest as large and firm as Hinata's, but she did her best to hide it, not wanting men to stare at her in such a horrible way. Perhaps that was why she was so shy and withdrawn....she didn't want the world to notice her....she only wanted one person to notice her in that way....but he was showing no signs of ever doing any such thing. Landing once more, Hinata took another look around, before starting to jump from tree to tree once more. She was on the lookout for anyone that shouldn't be around, but she didn't expect anything to happen, and in about an hour she could head home. "I know I shouldn't.....but I'm almost wishing for something to happen just so there's something to do..."

“I know what you mean.” Naruto whispered as he stood up next to her his arms folder behind his head as he looked down at her. Giving her a large grin he tilted his head to the side as unfolded his hands before kneeling over next to her their body extremely close. “So what are you doing out here all by yourself?” he asked her a little confused raising his eyebrow slightly. “I would have came with you if you asked me, jess. And here I spent all morning trying to look for you.” Naruto smiled slightly as he stood up once again before putting his hand on the side of the tree before jumping off of the branch and towards a nearby close on. “Hay I found this really close place just a little bit away from here, come on I want to show you.” With that Naruto was off jumping from tree branch to tree branch not even looking back looking forwards, like he was so accustom to. More then sure that Hinata was follow close behind.

“You are so cruel.” Kisame spoke softly as he watched Itachi use his Sharingan on Hinata knowing that he wouldn’t get any response from the quiet man. Quickly unfolding his arms he automatically realized where Itachi was leading Hintai towards darting off towards that direction quickly following behind Itachi as they moved through the trees unseen and unheard.

Naruto landed in side of a crave a far off distance from Konoha his hand gently touching the ground as he landed before standing up tall and turning around to Hinata. “Glade I did lose you back their.” He told her as he started to walk towards the back of the cave getting future and future away from the entrance. There was nothing amazing about the cave other then the strange patterns that seemed to line the sides being hidden in darkness. Knowing that she could use her Byakugan at any moment the Akatsuki clang staid close by her hiding in the shadows as Itachi lead her to her new home.

Slowly Naruto stopped before turning around revealing the wall around him where it chains and hooks covered the wall. “See its it lovely? It will make a great home for you don’t you think?” Naruto spoke before turning to her his face distorted as he started to fade from view. Quickly Kisame grabbed her from behind before throwing her towards the wall chaining her up before she could move away from him.

“Well that was rather easy.” He spoke out loud as the rest of the Akatsuki members started to appear around her.

Hinata squeaked in surprise as Naruto suddenly stood next to her, she hadn't been expecting him to be there.....but she was glad that he was...company would make this mission a lot better, and the fact that it was Naruto just made things even better. "Ah....I'm just on patrol Naruto-kun.....the Hokage asked me to do a patrol duty so I said I would....I didn't want to bother anyone else with it though..." She smiled softly and looked at him as she played with her fingers, then blinked as he mentioned that he'd found a place he wanted to show her. She was a little confused but....she wasn't going to say no. The oppertunity to go somewhere special with Naruto was just far too overwhelming for her. "Ah, alright Naruto-kun, just wait for me ok?" The girl smiled and started to jump after him quickly, making sure to stay close.

When they arrived at the cave Hinata blinked and looked around, this section of the forest was very isolated, far from any of the paths, but that could just make things even more special. "Ah....I can be quite fast moving through the trees Naruto-kun...but thank you..." She nodded and moved to follow him into the cave, looking around curiously at the odd patterns in the walls. They were quite pretty, though they didn't seem to be what Naruto had brought her here to see. Eventually though, she stopped as he did and blinked, tilting her head in confusion. "Naruto-kun.....? What are you.....talking about?" She looked at the chains, then back at Naruto. "What's going on. Ah, Naruto-kun!" She moved forwards as he distorted then faded away, looking around, but too late to see Kisame coming at her, crying out as she was suddenly chained to the wall, the girl struggling against the chains, though they were far too strong for her to break alone. "Wh-what's going on?! Let me go!" She tried to stand and continued trying to pull away from the chains, looking up at Kisame. "Y-you're....you're one of the Akatsuki!" This was bad.....she was no match for any member of the Akatsuki....certainly not when she was by herself.

(Sorry its soo long)

“Well that would be obvious, I mean you could have lead her into the middle of hell if you kept up that illusion of the nine tailed host.” Deidara spoke softly as he came into view the small like in the room shining on his face showing his slightly smile as he looked towards the other members.

“Whose to say that he already didn’t do that.” Kakuzu responded as he folded his arms looking down Hinta his face covered slightly by the cloth that surrounded his mouth.

“Its really her fault though, if only she would have used here.. bakgua” Hidan chimed in walking only a few feet away from her his hand quickly grabbing her mouth as he tilted her head up so that he could get a good look at her.

“Byakugan” Itachi spoke calmly as he stood the furthest away from Hidan his body turned sideways to the scene resting near Pain who played their little activity no mind at all.

“Yeah well whatever you fucking call it. But to hell how she got here, lets get to the reason for why we are here.”

“Hold on, Hold on I am coming.” Sasori yelled as he made his away through the dungeon’s door his body crawling across the floor as he wore one of his favorite puppets. He had been up all night trying to build he latest poison just for Hinata knowing that the other members where looking for a few “pets” to use as they pleased. What made this poison different then the others were that it didn’t kill its host, but rather hindered the brain from making rational decisions. It caused her muscles to become more elastic and the need to be given pleasure more necessary. If it worked like he though it would she soon wouldn’t think of anything else.

“Can you move any slower?” Hidan asked bending over slightly as he looked over to Sasori it he moved slowly across the floor.

“If you don’t mind please expose her belly for me, also keep her distracted this will hurt. “ Sasori asked Kisame ignoring Hidan’s comment. Kisame nodded at Sasori’s request his hands quickly grabbing onto the lower half of her shirt ripping it just enough for her belly to be exposed. His strength was undeniable, as her shirt seemed to tire away as if it was barely there.

Sasori’s hand reached out of from benefit the long back flowing robe clicking as it did as the joints of the puppet arm moved closer to Hinata’s exposed flesh. Slowly the arm started to straighten out as the palm of the hand was exposed showing the hundreds of little needles that covered it each of them dripping with an unknown liquid. The hand pressed against her belly hard as each needle pierced into her body. Once they past through her flesh a string of the concoction started to flow into her body as it was being pumped into her by Sasori.

As he saw Sasori starting to inject Hinata with his “poisons” his hand quickly grabbed the young girls head pulling her so that she was forced to look towards him. Kissing her deeply his tongue ravished her mouth long and thick it was able to snake its way down to her throat. While kissing her, his hand slowly moved to her chest grabbing a hold of one of her breast a little taken aback as he realized just how big she was. Pulling away from her he smiled her mouth dripping with some of his saliva. “Well look at these, and to believe I didn’t notice this before.” As he talked his hand started to squeeze one of her breast hard.

“Ok then that should be more then enough.” Sasori spoke softly as he pulled his hand away from her. Even tough she was just pierced her body showed no sign of it as he belly was still smooth and perfect, but the liquid that is produced where already making itself known. “She should be feeling it soon.” He spoke as he stood back not too sure just how strong the effects would be.

(heh, no problem ^_^)

Hinata cried out as she suddenly felt the needles pushing into her, her entire body going stiff as she felt the odd sensation of the fluids pumping into her, but as soon as the needles were withdrawn the pain was gone. It didn't even sting, let alone really hurt. "Wh-what do you want with me? What are you doing to me...?" She whimpered, then gasped as suddenly one of her breasts was lifted and pulled, her nipples quickly becoming stiff, and easily visible through even her shirt and thick jacket. She wanted to hate this but....her body wasn't reacting the way she was telling it to. If anything she was starting to get.....excited. Her nipples were rock hard and sticking out by about an inch, and already her pussy was growing wetter than she'd ever felt it, a wet patch quickly forming on her pants, easily visible to the men staring at her.

"N-no....please stop....please...let me go....don't do this to me..." She may have been somewhat naive, but even Hinata had a good idea of what was going to be coming next. She looked around at the various men assembled and whimpered in fear, trying to recoil against the stone wall, though it didn't do her any good. "I just want to go home....please....I wont tell anyone I saw you just please....please let me go..."

“Very well” Sasori spoke as he undid her chains allowing her to fall to the ground. As she fell Kisame quickly garbed her arm keeping her from just plummeting to the stone floor and hurting herself. “Hidan, may you please come and unrobe.” Sasori spoke back to him, quickly getting an evil eye from Deidara who was his own student. However Sasori had a particular reason for picking Hidan.

Quickly getting there Hidan stood completely naked his cock hanging as the 9 inch lone 3 inch thick cock started to throb in anticipation. Walking to Hidan quickly his hand grabbed the collar of her jacket as he brought her away from the wall so that he could sit there instead. It was already discussed with him what his job was to do with her and he has no problem at doing that at all. Holding onto her plum ass his fingers squeezed into her as his other hand started to rub the wet spot in them vigorously. “Fuck man.” He spoke loudly so that she and everyone else in the dungeon could hear. “She is flooding back here man.” He continued as he fingers started to pull away slightly. With his other hand he grabbed the edge of her elastic pants and pulled on them forcing them to cling tighter onto her pushing up against her wet pussy. Now as Hidan looked at it he could see every little detail of it from every twitch that she made to her hard little clit with made a slightly bump in her pants. His fingers went back to work on rubbing her pussy occasionally stroking her clit. Slowly his thumb started to push against her moist almost wanting pussy’s entrance slowly entering her bringing along her black pants as he did.

Hinata gasped and her eyes widened as she watched Hidan strip, her eyes fixed on his cock. She had no idea one could be so big or thick...and what he was going to do with it was what worried her. She whimpered and squeaked as she was suddenly lifted up by the collar, then squirmed as she suddenly felt someone grabbing her ass. "Please st-" She was cut off as suddenly her pussy was rubbed through her pants, the girl crying out as her body went rigid, her fluids seeping through her pants quickly and soaking onto Hidan's fingers. The material was barely acting as a block by this point, Sasori's drugs were clearly having a very strong effect on the girl. "No....god no...." She winced as her pants were pulled more tightly around her, and Hinata could feel her clit throbbing, larger than it usually was, and easily visible through the clinging of her pants. As Hidan touched it, she couldn't help but cry out, and as she felt his fingers start to push inside of her, taking her pants and underwear with her, Hinata's entire body began to quiver, then she screamed out as she came, her pussy clamping down tightly around the fingers, the fabric not stopping her juices from squirting all over Hidan's body.

“What a reaction!” Hidan spoke softly as the small girls pussy soaked him in her juices. As she came Hidan’s hand slapped across her ass hard before jerking his fingers out of her quickly. “All of this cum and we barely even got started.” As he talked his long thin fingers ran throw his slicked back silver hair before once again slapping her ass. “I guess this little pussy right here wants this now hum?” he asked her as his fingers pinches her pussy throw her pants as his hand started to stork his own cock slowly. “It seems that you like what you see hum? So I will take it that you like big cocks then hum?” as he talked Hidan stood up quickly the length of his cock pressing against her pussy. “Well don’t worry, out of all of the guys here it would seem that I am the smallest. Really shouldn’t be telling you take though, you will find out for yourself.” Gripping onto her pants he pulled them further up on her body as the head of his cock pressed against her moist pussy lips threaten to go right into her taking along her pants and underwear. Because of the wetness that had soaked through to her pants the head of his cock kept sliding against her pussy and clit stroking it hard and fast. After a few strokes his other hand quickly went onto the move of ripping her pants right at her pussy leaving the rest of it undamaged. Pushing her underwear to the side his cock finally was able to meet her wanting pussy for what was a quick introduction before it slid between her lips with no hesitation digging itself deep inside of her moist core. Hidan stopped as he reached balls deep into her wanting to see her reaction, almost needing to see it.

Hinata yelped and shivered as her ass was slapped, then squirmed in another feeble attempt to escape as Hidan pulled at her pants once more, groaning as she felt them grinding against her pussy, now even more sensitive after her orgasm, glancing back over her shoulder and whimpering as she watched his cock slowly move up closer, rubbing against her through the soaked material of her pants. "N-no....no please....it's too big....it's way too big....it wont fit...." Though when he said that he was the smallest....that everyone else was going to be even bigger...her eyes widened, her imagination running wild. Just how big could they really get? "Oh god....." Hinata squeaked as she felt her pants being ripped away around her pussy, her underwear being pulled aside, exposing her pussy directly to the cold air of the cave. The juices were pouring from her like water from a tap, pouring all over Hidan's cock as it took position beneath her. "N-no..." Hinata stared in terror as it moved closer, then screamed out as she felt it penetrate her, forcing past her hymen immediately, taking away her virginity in one swift stroke, though she was so wet that she barely felt the pain, and her wetness allowed even Hidan's large cock to penetrate her easily. Hinata's eyes went wide, her entire body going stiff as she arched her back, pushing her breasts out, her nipples even bigger than before, sticking out nearly 2 inches through her bra, shirt and jacket, breasts bouncing from the movement. Her pussy was as tight as a vice around Hidan's cock, the walls of her pussy rippling around him, Hidan's cock just brushing against Hinata's cervix, though he wasn't quite big enough to push into her womb.

“Good damn, fuck.” Hidan moaned out loudly as she squeezed tightly onto his thick cock almost causing his to cum just from entering her. Moving slowly he fought her pussies grip to pull his cock from inside of her slowly his hand grabbing tightly onto her hips as he did. Once out he smiled as he pushed on her ass looking at her pussy as it now gushed out juices hitting his cock and the stone ground below. “What a fucking naughty little pussy you have here hum?” moving upright once again he started to penetrate into her once again this time harder as his hips slapped against her plum ass. “So fucking tight, and here I taught that you wouldn’t be a virgin. Guess you proved me wrong hum?” As Hinta talked many of the other members started to make their way to here tired of waiting to get a chance at her.

Deidara smiled as he neared her face looking at her lustful face as Hidan drilled into her. “What a beautiful facial expression you have there.” He spoke to her as he lifted her head up as his other hand slowly slide down to her chest. Slowly his hand was easily able to tire into her jacket and shirt until only her bra was lift. Sliding her hand under the bra a long slippery wet tongue started to wrap around her erect nipple before pulling at it. Clamming down on her nipples the mouth on his hand started to suck on her one nipple at a time biting and pulling and licking them hungrily as it never got its full.

Hinata gasped, almost moaning in protest as Hidan's cock pulled out her, her pussy quickly closing up once again once it was empty....and god she felt so empty....her body almost missed the sensation of being filled, though her mind was silently thanking god that he was out of her....or at least he was for now. She soon felt him start to enter her again, crying as his cock parted her pussy lips once more, then as the others started to advance on her she whimpered, looking between the various men assembled. Some of them didn't even look human....what in the hell were they going to do to her? She soon had her answer, feeling her jacket and shirt being pulled away from her, exposing her plain blue bra that was clearly far too small. It seemed she was wearing it to make her breasts appear smaller, but in actuality they were even bigger than Tsunade's, though much firmer. "Nnngh....oh god....oh god..." Hinata couldn't help panting in pleasure as Deidara began to massage at her breast, then felt the tongue wrapping around her nipple. She wanted the bra to be removed so badly....she wanted the pressure on her chest to be relieved. The pleasure she was receiving....it was starting to overwhelm her mind aswell as her body, and the group had barely begun with her.

Deidara smiled knowing fully well that she wanted more and that even though he mouth said no her body was screaming yes. Removing her hand from her bra he smiled looking back to Hidan as he watched the man now standing on his tipsy toes. Hidan’s fingers ripped at her pants once more this time to her small pink ass. Taking his fingers he started to suck on them one by one before moving them to her awaiting asshole. Sliding into her his fingers started to snake their way into her. At this point Deidara stood up as he started to undo his pants letting them fall to the ground. “Lets use that mouth of yours for a better use.” He told her as his hands cupped her face as his thick cock measuring 10 ½ in length and 3 inches thick almost dislocating her jaw as he slid it into her mouth slowly. Moving his hand around her head he started to face fuck hard his balls hitting her chin each time. Hidan’s cock started to throb uncontrollably as he felt himself around to cum. Digging his cock until the tip of it was right at her womb he fired off a large amount of warm thick cum into her. The first shot of many. Breathing hard Hidan slowly slid his cock out of her letting it plop out of her slowly covered in her and his cum. Sitting on the ground he looked at her ass and grinned before slapping her ass once more. Slowly his spot was taken over by Kisame as he started to pulled down her pants slowly pulling at them so that they didnt slide down easy like they should be rather force her ass to plop out slowly squeezing her ass and pussy together as her naked body slowly started to be exposed.

Hinata didn't want to allow the cock into her mouth, it was far too big, and at first she closed her mouth tightly, shaking her head in protest. But then she suddenly felt something pressing against her ass, and when she felt the fingers suddenly force their way inside she couldn't help but cry out, opening her mouth widely and giving Deidara ample chance to shove himself inside, her throat stretching and her neck visibly bulging as she was forced to swallow the entire length, gagging and choking for a few moments before she could adjust to it. She knew all of this should hurt, but it was starting to feel so good...Sasori's drugs were scrambling her senses, dulling the pain and amplifying the pleasure. Now aswell as her pussy juices dripping everywhere she was drooling all over Deidara's cock, slurping it almost hungrily, then again she didn't really have much choice in the matter. As she felt Hidan starting to pound her even harder though, she began to make muffled moans of protest, trying desperately to get away, not wanting him to cum inside of her, but it was too late.

She felt him erupt into her unprotected pussy, feeling the hot, thick fluids quickly overfilling her and pouring out of her all over both Hidan's cock and the floor, the girl letting out a muffled grunt as he pulled out. For a moment her eyes returned to Deidara, watching as he fucked her face hard and fast, then squirmed once more as she saw Kisame moving behind her, obviously the next in line. She didn't even want to think what he might be like. His body clearly wasn't completely human...so what would the covered parts be like. She didn't get an answer immediately though, squeaking as she felt her clothes being ripped away, the shreds that were left simply slipping off her, exposing her smooth, flawless skin in its entirity, her ample breasts now swinging freely, bouncing wildly from Deidara's face-fucking her.

“Hold on. Hun?” Deidara quickly yelled to Kisame forcing the large man to stop squeezing her ass.

“Yeah, what is it?” Kisame responded back to him before going back to Hinata pussy and ass his fingers sinking in both as he watched both vanish within her with little trouble. Including the rings that decorated his fingers he was able to feet in almost all five fingers in her slit while only being able to force in three for her small ass.

“First, should you go last? I mean I would like to get a chance to fuck her before she gets all fucking lose. Hun?” Deidara yelled back at him his hips never stopping as he continued to slam into her mouth. “Now use your tongue to lick the tip.” He demanded of her as he pulled his cock from her throat leaving in the large head with throbbed uncontrollably. “I am just saying, leave a hole for us to play with.” As he talked he looked down at her face as he cock dripped with her saliva now nice and slick. Many of the other members seemed to be in agreement except for Sasori’s who felt it would be too much of a bother to tell them that no matter how far they stretch her within 30 minutes she would be as tight as a virgin once again.

“Sure, what ever.. How about I fuck her ass then? This way you guys don’t have to worry about any or that?” Kisame asked getting a collection of grunts agreeing with him. “Ok then we will do that.”

“Ok but before you do that use her mouth for a minute while we open her up just a little bit bigger.” Kakuzu spoke as he started to walk forward.

The group of three men started to flip her around so that she was lying on top of Kakuzu and Her head was resting in Kisame’s lap against what felt much like a third arm in between in legs.

Deidara toke a spot onto of her grabbing her nipples with the mouths of his hands he brought her breast together as he started to drive his cock in-between the small space that they created, slowly.

Kakuzu started to probe her ass his cock finding it quiet easy to be able to slip his entire length in. He stood at 8 inches with stitches going around the middle and base of his cock. “Use your Bukuagon” he told her. Slowly his cock started to expand as the stitches was getting ripped away. “I want you to tell everyone what it happening inside of you.

Hinata gasped as she heard Deidara speak....all loose? Just how big was this Kisame guy anyway?! If he was going to do that to her then....she started to panic once more, then as Dediara pulled out of her mouth she coughed and spluttered for air, before leaning forwards to start licking the tip of his throbbing cock. She didn't want to, but she knew that to resist would only make things worse. If these guys wanted to do something, they'd do it. If they wanted something, they'd get it. All she could do was make this easy on herself, or hard on herself. She preferred the former option. She squeaked cutely as she was suddenly flipped, now laying in the lap of someone wearing a mask covering most of his face, then suddenly felt something that felt like an arm against her head. Infact at first she thought it was an arm, but eventually she managed to turn her head to try and actually take a look at just what was being talked about put into her ass.

At the same time, she suddenly cried out as her breasts were played with, the sensitive nipples practically throbbing underneath the almost snake-like tongues, her large, soft breasts easily being molded as Deidara wanted, his cock thrusting against her chin as he fucked her breasts. "Nnnngh!!!" As her ass was penetrated by the cock, she tilted her head to look at Kakuzu, wincing in slight pain, though the fingering from earlier had loosened her up slightly, though her ass was still painfully tight in spite of that. "O-oh god!" Hinata's eyes widened as she felt the cock starting to expand inside of her....what was this guy?! How thick was it going to get? Was it going to get longer too?! And now he wanted her to use her Byakugan....but why.....? That would only let her see through things....or did he want her to see inside of herself? With a nervous nod, she activated her Byakugan, but found herself unable to stare at anything but the cave ceiling, too scared to look at her body and see what was going on inside of it.

“What’s wrong with you are you dumb?” Kakuzu asked as he looked to Kisame signaling him to push her head down. Kisame did so without argument forcing her too looks towards Dediara as he continued to fuck her breast.

The teeth that lined the top jaw of each of the mouths on his mouth clammed down hard on her erect nipples. Pulling his hands up his teeth stretched out her breast before letting them go letting them fall back down. His thick cock throbbed hard with each pass he made from in-between in her breast. Quickly his hands slammed onto her breast once again before pulling up taking her nipples along with him. It was obvious that he was enjoying himself greatly on top of the girl only stopping to grab her head and shove his thick cock down her throat once again. Putting his fingers around her noise he kept it shut as his cock kept slamming into her tight young throat. “Fuck… here it comes..” he yelled out as his cock started to grow thicker as a enormous amount of come made its way through his shaft. Now that her Byakugan was activated she could see as the bucket load of cum made its way to her throat before spewing out of his tip in down the rest of her throat. It came out as thick chunks expanding his cock in width as it did. As he came her held onto her head keeping her from moving back as he unloaded a large orgasm.

Finally he started to pull slowly still cumming into her mouth as he did. It seemed like he came enough to full a large bucket and was still not done. Pulling out the few remaining thick strings of cum started to spray on her face missing her eyes by inches. Jerking himself for a few more moments he sighed loudly lifting his head. “Man that felt great. I cant wait to shoot off my load inside of you next. Hun?” speaking softly he pressed the tip of his cock against her lips once again not pushing into her mouth but rather rubbing the last amount of cum on her lips.

“that was a nice load that he gave you.. I think you should thank him for it.” Kisame told her before tightening the grip around her head. “Well what do you day?” he asked her in a whisper.

Hinata's gagged when Deidara slammed his cock back into her throat, coughing and spluttering until her nose was pinched, leaving her little choice but to try and breathe through her mouth, making it easier for her to swallow the thick shaft over and over, though when she saw the large load of cum starting to move up through it, her eyes widened. She could see through the shaft and watch as the liquid bubbled up, a seemingly impossible amount, so much it was actually forcing the shaft to expand, making her gag even more, and her tight throat become even tighter. She let out muffled cries as the hot, thick fluid began pouring directly down her throat, leaving her no choice but to swallow every last drop. By the time Deidara finally started to pull out, her stomach was filled beyond capacity, and the smooth skin of her stomach was now bulging slightly because of her expanded stomach so full of cum. She coughed as the cock pulled out of her mouth, squeaking in surprise as even more cum began to shower her face and breasts. By the time Deidara was done her upper body was practically drowning in white fluid, and yet Deidara still seemed ready for more.

Hinata whimpered as she looked down at her body, seeing the cum in her stomach sloshing around, then beyond it she could see Kakuzu's cock inside of her, still steadily growing, stretching her ass out more as it penetrated deeper and deeper, Hinata arching her back and starting to moan out from being so full in just one hole. "I....I...." She glanced at Kisame and winced before looking at Deidara. "Th-thank you for the nice load sir...."

She looked like a mess with Deidara’s sperm all over her breast and face and yet even while being covered in the sticky juices her sexiness shown through. “You are welcome” Deidara spoke with a chuckle his cock rubbing against her cheek hard as he moved some of the cum into her mouth.

Kakuzu’s cock started to stir even more inside of her as Deidara left her mouth almost as if he was waiting for him to do. The head of his cock started to twist around in a circular motion as the black strings that connected it to his body started to twist around inside of her body. Each string was thick and black leaking with its own fluids where brought with it a warm tingling sensation. Without much notice the long cock started to dive deep into her easily able to pierce into her womb-reaching deep with before reaching its limit. The length of his cock with his long black strings was well over a foot long and 6 inches thick. It twisted inside of her wiggling and trusting like an animal trying to escape from a trap. Wiggling around wildly it trusted into her twisting and rubbing against her in walls hitting her deeper then anything so ever have been. Every few trust it would feel like he got a little bit bigger and wilder. Quickly it started to snake out of her quickly jerking out of her as it was covered in her juices. Not even allowing her gasping ass to close as his exit he once again snaked back into her the length of his cock hitting against her ass before quickly digging into her. His hands held onto her hips tightly as his cock had its way with her.

“Well then looks like your ass is having all the fun, your pussy must be lonely.” Kisame told her before grinning at her. “Lets have everyone get a nice look at this sweet pink little hole of yours” he spoke as Kakuzu quickly opened her leg showing over his thick cock pumping into her over and over as her pussy remained empty. “Now then, beg for a cock in that pussy of yours.” Kisame told her as Tobi took a kneel right in front of her. His cock was thick as the head gently rubbed against her pussy slowly never going in as he waited to hear the sluty words to exit out of the young girls mouth.

"NYAGH!" Hinata suddenly cried out as she saw and felt Kakuzu's cock begin to almost spasm inside of her, suddenly penetrating her deeply like some kind tentacle, thrusting up deeper and deeper into her ass, watching it snake through her body, stretching her open so wide she though she would pass out, but Sasori's drug seemed to be preventing that too....not to mention it barely felt painful. It was like most of the pain was being transformed into pleasure before it reached her brain, causing her entire body to spasm as she orgasmed once more, squirting a mixture of her juices and Hidan's cum all over Kakuzu's chest, Hinata crying out as the tentacle finally withdrew from her, leaving her a panting, cum-covered mess. "Ngh....." She panted, thinking perhaps she could rest, but suddenly she felt the tentacle-like cock ram back into her ass, feeling even thicker than before, and seeming to grow slightly longer with every thrust. At this rate it would snake through her body and right the way up to her stomach soon.

She whimpered as Kakuzu spread her legs and then exposed her pussy, another man coming over, though Hinata couldn't quite lift herself to take a look at just how big he was. Still, it felt more like a fist was rubbing at the entrance of her pussy than the tip of a cock. "I...." She whimpered again and bit her lip, taking a moment to think about what she was being told to say. Still, she couldn't refuse. "P-please....please put....put it inside me.....please.....p-put your cock...in my pussy...."

“Well then I shouldn’t disobey a lady then.” Toby responded to her as he cock lined up to her swollen pussy lips. The thick head of his cock pushed forward slowly inside of her pussy stretching it out as each and every inch crammed inside of her. While his cock felt normal it was still huge feeling more like a small arm was thrusting through her twisting body then an actual cock. Each vain throbbed out of beat to the others being thick and long themselves it would have felt like three things was inside of her each of them moving through her at her own will.

“So then Hinata, how does this all feel?” Sasori asked her as Hidan quickly grabbed her head as he shoved his cock into her mouth. Her eyes was still full of fear which was obvious to Sasori as she moved reluctantly having to be moved rather then doing it herself. “Hidan let her touch you.” He spoke softly making the young man smile. Quickly he grabbed her hand forcing her to touch the slimy thick cock that roped her of her virginity throb. “Now with your mouth such on just the tip of it and let you hand just stroke the rest nice and slow, come bring this hand over her toy.” As he talked her grabbed her other hand and pulled it so that it gently touched his balls. “You need to give your thanks to the cock that made you a women now don’t you?” Hidan asked as he leaned back. “You’ve never handled a cock before have you?” he asked her not really caring for an answer. “I guess then I will have to show you then.”

As he talked Sasori’s hands vanished under his puppet once again as he started to tinker around. She had been broken it fairly well and while she did have a ways to go he though that now would be the best time as any to try out another poison that he had. Slowly his hand moved over to her rock hard clit grabbing at it hard as Toby slammed into repeatedly forcing her body to move wildly. As he touched her clit the sensation of needles piercing the small area could be felt once again. Since she was to be Kisame pet he had to inject just the right chemicals into her body to make her do. First was just one that would make pain pleasure and that could stretch her further out then what was humanly possible. Next amount was increase the pleasure that she was feeling 10 fold making each sexual act that she tried feel like a drug that just got stronger each and every time she orgasm, making her addicted. However, unlike the first drug this one did have a side effect, one that Kisame was more then happy to deal with himself. As he moved his hand away from her clit he watched as it started to shift a bit turning slowly into once of the many cocks that was now drilling itself into her over and over again.

“What is this?” Toby asked before slamming into her pussy hard as Kakuzu’s cock did the same fore her ass seeing just what effect this new drug had on the girls body.

Hinata screamed out as Tobi's cock rammed into her, splitting her pussy apart and penetrating deeper than Hidan's had. She could feel every vein, every bump on this new cock, and after a few moments she felt the tip pressing against some kind of resistance inside her body, her cervix. But Tobi didn't seem to care about that, quickly slamming forwards and ramming through, his cock now directly entering Hinata's womb, her stomach bulging even further in order to accomodate the two massive intruders inside of her along with the stomach full of cum.

She couldn't even resist mildly when her hands were moved and her head tilted, bringing her lips to the tip of Hidan's cock whilst one hand went to the wet shaft, the other to his balls. Hinata could taste herself on the cock, it was still covered in a mixture of his cum and her juices. She wanted to turn her head away or close her mouth.....but she didn't dare, not now. If she tried to resist now they could likely kill her in an instant, and if they did that then they could just go and kidnap someone else to do this to. No....she wanted them to be satisfied with her so nobody else would have to suffer. She just squeezed Hidan's balls gently, sucking on the tip hard whilst stroking the shaft, running her tongue across the tip.

She was so busy, or at the least distracted, by being made to focus on Hidan's cock she didn't notice Sasori shifting around, then reaching above her to inject her clit with something. She felt it as he did so though, screaming out and ending up taking the whole of the head of Hidan's cock into her mouth, still sucking on it hard. Her body was already starting to feel strange....she could feel a slight burning sensation for a moment, before suddenly the pain she was feeling began to fade, and the pleasure began to increase. Everything was starting to feel better, even sucking on Hidan's cock was starting to make her feel good. She couldn't help releasing Hidan's cock from her mouth in order to moan loudly in pleasure, then suddenly freeze up as she felt something odd. Briefly she felt a sharp pain just beneath her stomach, then began to cry out as her clit bulged slightly, then started to grow longer and thicker, the tip splitting and bulging as it continued to grow, slowly shifting until it had become a foot long cock just over 4 inches thick, veins on it throbbing as it stuck straight upwards from her body, almost aching for attention. "Wh-what the hell is that?!" Hinata couldn't help but scream at it, staring in disbelief at her new cock. "Get it off!! Make it go away!! Please!!"

“Wow are you sure about that?” Tobi asked her as his gloved hand quickly grabbed the staff of her cock slowly stroking it hard and fast as he himself was amazed by it as well. As he player with her cock his trusting never stopped making sure to dig in deep into her slamming into the back of her womb over and over again almost punishing it with the brutal slams that he gave it, however her body seemed to crave for it. Slowly his fingers started to play with the tip of her cock pointing it towards her as he watched it throb and shiver in excitement. It was huge rivaling his own, but it was still young being overly sensitive to this type of pleasure. Quickly he stopped stroking her cock as he kept slamming into her smiling as he looked down at the large member in between his hand. “Would you like to cum?” he asked her with a grin his fingers gently rubbing over the tip of her cock softly brushing against her newly formed tip. “Would you like to cum from your newly created cock?” he teased her grinning softly as he lifted his mask but not so that she could see the face that rested underneath. Slowly he started to cover her cock with his own spit giving her cock the first sensation of having a warm liquid on top of it. Starting to stroke it slowly he covered her cock from base to tip in it putting back on his mask slowly. “Beg for it like the slut you are and I will live you the first taste of this huge cock of yours.

As Tobi talked to her Hidan’s eyes couldn’t stop looking at the massive cock being slightly annoyed that there was yet another one in the group now that was bigger then his. “Hay I didn’t say you could stop” he yelled as he before forcing her to take his entire length in her throat this time forcing it down her throat and as far down as he could as her punishment. “You need to get better at this.” He whispered to her not letting her let go of his cock from deep in her throat. Slowly he started to bob her head back and forth feeling the tightness of her throat as he did so. “I am going to make sure that this mouth of yours remembers every single cock in this room. You are to swallow my cock no any cock that is give to you whole. Use that tongue of yours and yours hands make sure to get each and every part of it including my staff, and when I become grateful enough to cum you don’t let a drop fall.” As Hidan told her how to take care of a cock the one that had been snaking its way in her ass started to bulge, triple it size.

It moved from the base to the staff of the tentacle slowly bulging it out as it went. This cum full knot was not the only one quickly being followed by two others that followed soon after each stretching her little asshole open. Moving into her that forced her the tip of the massive tentacle to open up as at first only a small amount of liquid poured into her, but that only lasted for a seconded. Without warning three massive explosions of cum shot into her ass drove in deep from his tentacle. As he rested under her his sounds of moaning could be heard as shot after shot stained her insides making it even move slippery as his tentacle wiggled around franticly. Grabbing a hold of her hips he let out a powerful moan as the base of his tentacle pumped up once more this time caring in it a massive amount of cum almost the side of the other three. His tentacle was indeed flexible as it slowly pushed it towards Hinata’s asshole, slowly each inch stretching her out more and more.

(( Sorry I've been gone a lil while. Real life has been a bitch this past week or so x.x ))

Hinata nearly screamed as Tobi began to jerk at her new cock, writhing in pleasure as he started to drool all over it, the sensations nearly overwhelming the girl. Even normally this would've been a lot to handle, but with Sasori's drugs making her even more sensitive it was nearly unbearable. These new sensations were just far too much for the young, until recently innocent, girl to handle. She had been trying to resist it, but the pleasure was starting to become too much, and she had been about to comply with Tobi's order for her to beg, she had been about to beg to be allowed to cum, but before she could, her mouth was suddenly forced back to Hidan's cock, her neck bulging as she gagged and was made to swallow the entire thing, the girl drooling all over it, still able to taste her juices on it from when Hidan had taken her virginity....this was a taste she wasn't ever going to forget. She found her hands moving up to Hidan's balls as sbe began to use her tongue on the shaft, sucking on ever last inch of the mans cock whilst she continued massaging his large, heavy balls, able to feel them pulsing, swirling with near inhuman amounts of cum.

All of this was driving Hinata wild, but when suddenly she felt something in her ass she was being driven over the edge. The first three bulges of cum caused her to let out muffled groans, her stomach again bulging in order to accomodate all the cum being poured inside of her ass and the cum from her mouth earlier. But then the final bulge...three times the size of the previous others...it was just too much. Her body easily stretched to take it in thanks to Sasori's drugs, and her stomach bulged to make her look about halfway through a pregnancy, but all of this was too much. With a muffled scream around Hidan's cock, Hinata finally came. Her pussy first, spraying juices all over Tobi and the insides clamping down painfully on the mans cock, drawing it inside, practically milking him for him to cum into her womb. Then a few moments later, her cock spasmed, then started to bulge, so much cum starting to travel up it the shaft was gradually becoming nearly 8 inches thick, the bulging travelling from the base to the tip, before finally it erupted like water from a pressure hose. Hinata came more than hard enough for the constant stream of cum to hit the cave ceiling, thick, sticky cum beginning to rain down on the entire group, even those not immediately beside her. The new futa girl continued to cum for close to a minute, before finally the stream began to fade, and the bulging returned to normal, her cock returning to its former 4 inch thick state, every single person in the cave now covered head to toe in Hinata's cum.

As cum rained from the cave’s ceiling every member of the akasikes where caught by surprised ether in shock or curiosity. Slowly the men started to move away from her as they looked around many of them being covered from head to toe in her sperm. When she finally finished cumming they all started to remove their robes each member standing naked in front of her now. Moving close to her they continued to awe in amazement as he newly sensitive body covered now in her sperm as well as some of theirs.

“Well that was rude of you, getting us all messy in your sperm.” Kakuzu spoke as he still wore his outfit covered in her sperm. His hand grabbed onto her head as he pulled her away from Hidan’s cock her mouth full to the brim with his cum. Hidan gasped softly as he took in deep breaths his hand holding onto the base of his cock. “We really should repay you for that now shouldn’t we?” as he talked he moved from behind her letting her rest against the cold stone floor as both Tobi and Kakuzu started to move from inside of her leaving both her pussy and ass drowned in their cum. As she was finally set free from the men’s grasp she was slowly starting to get man handled by Kakuzu. “So which felt better? Cumming from your pussy or this new cock of yours.” he asked her as he started to undress leaving his pants on as he stood over her. Turning her around he forced her to stick her ass out as he long thick cock pointed towards the ground. Putting one finger into her he smiled as he removed it slowly. “Even though you where just now fucked it feels as you have never been touched by a cock before. Sasori’s drugs really are having a great effect hum?”

Moving away from her he picked her up off the ground easily as Dediara lay on the ground next to her. Lifting her so that her pussy was right over the head of Dediara’s cock he brought her down slowly watching as the cock slid past her pussy over and over again. “Go ahead and slide that cock right into that tight young pussy of yours.”

As Kakuzu talked, one of Dediara’s hand moved to her exposed nipples as the tongue wrapped around it before sucking on it hard. Quickly his other hand moved to her cock its thick tongue quickly wrapping around the staff easily as it stroked up and down her staff slowly.

Hinata just lay twitching and panting as she recovered from the orgasm, laying in a pool of her own cum as she watched the others undress, eyes moving between each of them, as if examining just which one of them was the biggest, who she should worry about the most, but she wasn't given time to worry as she was slowly lifted up. Her belly was bulging now, and even with cum leaking from her ass, pussy and mouth, she was still so full that her belly was so bulged she appeared to be 9 months pregnant, with twins or triplets.

"Nnngh...." She couldn't help groaning as the finger entered her, her body still insanely tight even after what had just been inside of her. She bit her lip rather than answering the question....she didn't want to say it....she didn't want to admit that her new cock had felt better...that to cum so much for so long had felt indescribably good....far better than a normal orgasm, and that had just been from having her cock stroked. She couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like to put it inside of someone, to fuck someone as these men were fucking her....but that was something she would never admit to, and before she could even begin to answer anything she was being moved again, shivering and moaning as she felt something sliding against her pussy lips, her large cock sticking straight out infront of her, pointing at the watching Akatsuki members, though if her last orgasm was anything to go by then it would probably be advisable to move out of the way when she came again. "Oh god...." The decision was being left in her hands, and no matter how much she wanted to resist, her hands found themselves moving down to grasp Deidara's cock, repositioning it so that on the next movement it slid up into Hinata's still cum-filled pussy, more of Tobi's cum being squeezed out, her large breasts and swollen belly bouncing with the movement, the cum inside of her womb and stomach sloshing around loudly.

Back
Top Bottom