Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Yuki's Male RT! (NSFW, Probably.)

Yuki-Lyndon

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Thanks for checking my thread out!

This post is a constant Work In Progress and will always be expanded/changed. If you don't see anything you like right now, check back in a few days and maybe I'd have added something you enjoy!

Some Quick Things First!

I will only play over PMs. I do not particularly enjoy writing in threads and my principle I do not give out my discord or any other medium.
• This thread is for MxM or MxFuta play.
• I do not care about your real life gender. You could be an amorphous slime person for all I know and I still would not care.
• My boys err on the side of bottoming, but they can top depending on the scene and my mood.
I write in the third person. It's just my preference.
• I write anywhere between 1 to 3 decent-sized paragraphs.
• Anime/Drawn/Anthro references are highly preferred.
• I do enjoy things getting quickly into sex, so the scene examples cater to that, but I do enjoy a build up as well.

Kinks/Limits

Please see My F-List for a general understanding of what I enjoy and what I do not enjoy.
Please only use these as a general guideline. Feel free to ask otherwise.

Bare in mind with that F-List, that is with a female character of mine, just ask me questions about kinks!

Limits are, the typical usuals. No toilet kinks/gore/non-con play/etc. The general no's.

So! Let's get the elephant out of the room first.
I do not have an exact set fandom/pairing/list etc for this RT, instead, it will mainly serve as cravings at this point in time. This could change later on, but that's how things stand at the moment.

Current Cravings

I have fallen in love with the look of this
Deer (Doe) boy and would love to have him on his knees or bent over for you!
Some potential example scenes, University (Shared room), Nightclub hookup or already in a relationship!

Could be pretty fun, as well? Could be something like the above scene examples, or something more office based.

For something a little more on the romantic side of things, I have recently found out about the boys love manga series Given (I won't give a full synopsis, but it's a school based band love story kind of thing) and would love to potentially work something out with that kind of theme! Likely a more long term plot.

Back
Top Bottom