Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Looking for femboys

SecretBoy

Moon
Hello dear BM roleplayers! A bit about myself:

I am 22 years naughty guy xD in real life and playing for 3 years. English is not my native but I always trying my best to be more descriptive. I am looking for partners who want to play femboy/trap/crossdresser characters.

I am dom mostly but okay with power bottoms. Not looking for only sex scenes on RP. What I am looking for is actually long term slow build RP and good story will be better through RP. No one liners please becouse its really turn off. I am always trying my best to write much per post. Becouse more stuff and detail to story means it will not turn into boring stuff after time. I hope I could make myself clear what I mean :) Dont worry to ask any question and I am very friendly OOC (At least I think I am xD)
That will be even more better if there are romance fans like me but I am okay to any kind except furry and fantasy. Its actually hard to play other creatures. That means I am mostly into slice of life *kind RP.

I am too lazy right now to write some ideas but I will add soon. If anyone wanna to discuss about pairings and make brainstorm ideas then dont be shy and DM :)

Back
Top Bottom