Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Looking for Dom partner (Please see Plots)

Demorica

Star
Greetings, I'm Demorica, I've been absent for the last few years for various reasons, but now that I am back, I feel in the mood for rping again, and now that I have the time to, I figure I would set up new request threads and see who comes to play.

For this request thread, I am looking to play a futa character (Breasts, cock, vagina, indifferent to balls). I am open to my partner playing whatever gender they prefer, and even more than one person if preferred.

Rules: Please read these otherwise you are possibly going to waste my time and yours
  • Message me with the gender you want me to play please, I have 3 different request threads for ALL genders, so if you want Futa, please let me know.
  • 3rd person rping only, I don't do 1st.
  • Feel free to direct the plot
  • DO NOT CONTROL MY CHARACTER. It's my character, I will say how they feel emotionally, and physically.
  • I do not play Vanilla, cheating spouse, babysitter, boring crap.
  • I prefer Fantasy, whether it be modern, or medieval. I will also play sci-fi on occasion
  • I prefer to play non-humans
  • I like to have pics of characters since it helps give me an idea of what the characters look like.
  • I like to write at least a decent paragraph meaning NO ONE LINERS or I'm gone
  • Don't ghost me. Just tell me if you are done/bored/etc, I would rather know you want to wrap it up than be left sitting in limbo forever.
  • I will do incest, but I am very particular, as in I am willing to play twins who are the playthings of someone else, but not the standard incest rps.
  • I do NOT use Discord, please don't ask. I will rp in either forums or PMs, nothing else.
F-LIST
Demorica's F-List

These are just my kinks, you don't need to include ALL of them, just the ones that you and I share in common.

I am also up for trying kinks I might not have listed on the site, and have left out things that are obvious yesses, like kissing, licking, and similar normal things.

Plots:
Werewolves: (can change the race, but for plot-explanation I am using werewolves)
  • MC and her father have/had been thrown out of their pack because they accused the father of murder and ran him and the daughter out. Now Loners, they are not welcome anywhere where there is another pack. As a werewolf reaches their maturity (16-18) they become capable of finding their life mate, down to the second they become that specific age, although unless they are within range of one another, they may never know when they find their mate. YC is the alpha (20’s and hasn’t found their mate) or future alpha (child of the current alpha, about 18+) and as MC transfers in, she is confronted by some of the packs warrior’s children (or wassiors) and is abused by them only to be saved by YC as she hits her coming of age, and YC realizes who the woman is and saves her before she is severely hurt. From there I figure her father was taken by the pack, and we can discuss more plot later
  • MC was accused of killing her own parents as a child (transformed and went mad), she had been resented by the pack, but not thrown out, instead, she is treated poorly until she is chained up in silver, near death, and during a visit, YC catches the scent of her mate and finds her in poor condition. (From there we can discuss what YC does in response to the treatment)

Witches and hunters (Modern day, or Medieval)

MC is a very old, very powerful black magic witch who has gone cold turkey for over two hundred years, living in a tiny town in the middle of no where, where everyone knows everyone. After a mass murder caused by black magic comes to the attention of a hunter organization, a hunter (or team of hunters) come to the town, under the guise of a renovation company to investigate the house, murder, and find the killer(s). Next door is the witch MC (Next door being the closest one in 1 mile of the house. The group begins investigating the towns people, and YC begins getting interested and suspicious of MC. Unfortunately, YC discovers she WAS a black magic user, and assumes because she has the dark magic tattoos (a mark like a tattoo that is left by the dark magic and never fades) that she is the witch they are looking for. The apprehend her, interrogate her, and eventually discover it is not her (another death while they are interrogating her). From there we can add in any other types of villians, or even magical creatures to keep things interesting.
Please feel free to discuss any changes you may want to make to the rp, such as if there is something about the plot you want to change, that's fine.

If not interested in the plots, please send me your ideas and I'll see what we can work out to make it fun for both of us.

Other Plot types I like: (Please keep in mind I like Fantasy Settings, modern or medieval)
Kidnapping
Slave/Master
Angels
Demons
Vampires
Fairies

Back
Top Bottom