Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for playmates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krom

Super-Earth
Ahoy! I suppose, as just cruising other folks' request threads can sometimes prove fruitless, I will go ahead and make one of these of my own.

I am male, obviously, since I am posting under 'Requests by Males.' I will not bore you with a list of my turn-ons. Suffice it to say, if you have a particular kink, run it by me and I will probably be more than happy to oblige. If not, I'll tell you something skeeves me out, but I'm doubtful you'll bother me, assuming you're not into, say, eating other people.

That being said, there are a few things I am looking for. For one thing, I swing both ways, but prefer females. Yaoi is an occasional indulgence of mine, so guys, feel free to throw any ideas at me. Mostly, though, I prefer the ladies, so most of my ideas will be geared toward them. I tend to like my ladies more on the submissive side, though a bit of spunk in their personality is a huge turn-on.

So, on to the interesting part. These are by no means the only things I will roleplay - just what I can come up with off the top of my head, to give you an idea of what I enjoy:

Fantasy/medieval
Arranged marriages
Viking/barbarianxcivilized/noble lady
Incest among nobility(twincest!!!)
Pirates - either pirate/captive, or pirate/lady-pirate
Thief/princess
Prince/common maid (perhaps an indentured servant)

Modern
Teacher/student(s)
Principal/student - for these two, I'd need a pretty decent plot to get into it
Librarians are hot, totally
Incest - any kind

Myths and Monsters
Succubi
DemonxPerson (I'll take either role)
Tentacles
Dragons/unicorns/centaur/satyr/fey
Anything else you can come up with - I love this stuff

I enjoy plot and smut in equal measure. Here's one plot idea I've gone ahead and written up.

Thief in the Night – Jax is not just any thief, but king of the thieves – at least in the chaotic streets of Hambry, Jax is the unparalleled master of burglary. And, as any notorious criminal, he is forced to up the ante to continue to match himself. And so, he decides that his newest target will be the baron’s own tower.

Thus he finds himself padding quietly to a balcony ten floors up, sneaking through a quiet bedroom to scale down the side of that building and make his escape with a big bag of fine loot – gold, silver, jewels, and all. Alas, though, he is spotted by the inhabitant of the big four-poster canopy bed: the baron’s beautiful young daughter, the desire of just about every man in Hambry.

Strangely, though, the scream that would be Jax’s downfall does not come from the young noblewoman. Instead, the less-than-virtuous young lady has her sights set on a prize of her own: the handsome barbarian thief…

I'll be adding more to that as I write up my ideas. So, ladies and gents, toss me your ideas in a PM, and we'll see about playing together.

I will do most of the things on there. I'd prefer to do arranged marriages, teacher/student(s), Dragons/unicorns/centaur/satyr/fey. I will not though do incest of any kind. Its just eww.

Bump!

And to everyone involved in scenes with me, sorry for the extended absence. Had some computer troubles. But now I'm back in the saddle. ;)

I'll be your playmate! These are what interested me here:

Fantasy/medieval
Arranged marriages - just got done with one of these, so while I'll do it, me needs a good (and different) plot.
Viking/barbarianxcivilized/noble lady - tried this one out a while back and unfortunately, it sort of died.
Thief/princess - Have talked about doing this one with several people, but it has yet to happen! T.T

Myths and Monsters
DemonxPerson (I'll take either role) - I also like DemonxDemon or DemonxAngel pairings. I usually prefer to be the angel of the DxA pairng though.
Tentacles - Have yet to do this one, but would love to try.
Dragons/unicorns/centaur/satyr/fey - Every one of these interests me except for the satyr, something about goat legs just... ick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom