Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[x] choose your p o i s o n and ENJOY [x] [Yaoi][Dom]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mei

Star
      • Blah. I only like yaoi, what can I say? I'm also feeling dom at the moment, so take advantage of that. XD These don't tend to last long.

I can play dom, or sub and I usually prefer to play as a guy (hence why this is in the 'Request by Males' section). I can do yaoi, or het; however, I'm leaning heavily towards yaoi simply because it totally turns me on to see two guys kissing and having kinky sex. You know, kind of the same way that a guy likes watching lesbian sex.

My characters inhabit a wide spectrum - they can be anything from a nice person, a total humanitarian/pushover to a sadist who will abuse and kick anyone who's down and possibly cut off an arm or two. And then there's the middle - where they're caught between being a sadist and being what can be called relatively normal.

I can give anywhere between one long paragraph to three or four pages in Word, dependiing on who I RP with. However, I prefer to hover between two meaty paragraphs to seven/eight paragraphs.

Rules

- Be literate. I want at least three paragraphs per post, although I'll allow two big paragraphs as well.

- I have the right to say no, or end an RP.

- Don't be a jack-ass with me.

- Don't insist I play a certain type of character (i.e., a dom).

- Don't tell me that you only play sub. I. Will. Refuse. To. Rp. With. You.

Fetishes/Kinks
        -Collars/leashes
        -Spanking/flogging/whipping/caning
        -Medical play
        -Wax
        -Branding/burning
        -Knife/blood play
        -Erotic asphyxiation (choking, strangling, breath control)
        -Ownership piercings/piercings in general
        -Cum facials
        -Large amounts of cum
        -Macro cock
        -Sadism/torture
        -Gags/gagging
        -Heavy/Light BDSM
        -Older partners
        -Pleasure/Orgasm Control
        -Pleasure/Orgasm Denial
        -Forced homosexuality
        -Nazi/military uniforms
        -Sex toys
        -Sexual exhaustion
        -Light inflation
        -Double+ penetration
        -Dirty-talking
        -Discipline/punishment
        -Crossdressing
        -Amputations
        -Tattoos/piercings

Pairings
        Craving: Hetalia, music (sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll)
        Teacher/Student
        Teacher/Teacher
        Circus Ringmaster/Circus Performer
        Circus Ringmaster/Human
        Consensual dom/sub relationship
        CEO/Boy servant
        Rave
        Vampire/Mortal
        Vampire/Vampire
        Mafia
        Father/Son
        Younger Brother/Older Brother's Best Friend
        Arranged Marriage
        War-related (WWII, Civil, etc.)
        Detective/Suspect
        Musician/Musician
        Doctor/Patient
        Doctor/Doctor
        Adult Star/Adult Star
        Model/Photographer

Plots
        . . .
        When I'm not lazy, I apologize.
        XD

I will RP fandoms.
        Here are a few fandoms:
        Hetalia
        FF VII
        FF VIII
        FFX
        FFX-2
        Repo! The Genetic Opera
        . . .
        Uh.
        Just ask. XD
        [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

>.>

It's one of the few movies I've watched more than once. And I heart musicals.

• @Bitter:
        My PMs are like, ASLDHASDH.
        XD
        They phail.
        Or I just don't keep track, Iunno.
        And I've just gotten through a major crisis with my family, so I maybe all, 'DDDX *Emo*'

@Kawamura:
        And yes.
        Repo.
        I love the soundtrack.
        <3
        It makes me sing at the top of my lungs.
        For some reason, I love singing Pavi's part in 'Mark It Up'. XD

@Aember:
        Yes. But I love musicals, so. . .XD[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I love musicals too.
And musicals about death are even more awesome.

. . . .
But the whole Repo thing just EXPLODED.
Srsly.

I like Nathan's parts, but I've got this horrid feminine voice.

And I'm glad to see it explode. It needs more publicity, creo.

• Repo is a cult movie, almost. XD
        . . .I don't know any other cult movies to compare it to.

Maybe 'The RepoMan'.
        THAT was a damn good movie.
        <3

I've heard that there might be a sequel. . .? xD
        Nathan's parts are awesome. <3
        Like in 'Let the Monster Rise'. <3
        Or 'Night Surgeon'.
        XD
        I'm such a nerd, gosh.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Oh, Rocky Horror.

That's an easy one. And they both have Anthony Head running around singing.

• Oh. My. God.
        Rocky Horror.
        My ex-girlfriend took me to see that and I was. . .
        I was seriously in love with it.
        <3

It was amazing.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I haven't gone to a showing yet. Only just got together with a bunch of LGBT students and watched it. That was certainly fun.

-fidgets- If you're still in the mood,... and don't mind rping twice with the same person, I'd love to be your sub. ...... :cry: it's been a while since I've played a sub, and your list looks great to me (minus the macro cock part XD) My Rh is in my sig.......if you're interested. -welcomes- ;-)

Dom? You? The?
Yay!
Are you still up for rp?

The Pairings that interest me are:

Ceo/Servant (mean or nice, either seems like it would work)

Vampire/Vampire (Perhaps a younger vamp goes into an elder's territory to hunt, either on accident or on purpose, and gets caught?)

FFX (Perhaps the relationship between a summoner and his guardian? Would be preferably mutual, though playing an aggressive character would be wonderful)

WWII (SS Commander/Scientist maybeh? Can include amputation, ect)

Arranged marraige (Crossdressing and stuff.)

• @Kawamura:
        Aah, Rocky Horror. . .
        Hah - fond memories, man. Fond memories. x3

@Bitter:
        I can't remember where we had left off with the D. Gray-Man RP. . .DX
        But I'm most interested in that one.
        I miss my Tyki/Lavi. . .; ___;

@Zero:
        I have no trouble whatsoever with having more than one RP with the same person. 8D
        But do you have any particular pairings you're interested in?

@Midnight:
        Hm. . .
        Oh, my. XD
        FFX sounds fun. <3
        I loved the entire game, and the concept made me . . .
        Gah. XD
        *Drool*[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Alright. So you like the idea of Summoner/Guardian? Or would you like to try something else?
I could possibly play either role. though the summoner seems to fit best for me.

I run around singing that all the time, too.

: D

Basically, musicals that garner cult followings make me happy.

• Well, I kinda do. XD;

With Tyki and Lavi, I think Lavi just got demoted again; he's stuck on the bottom. Tyki was having a private joke with himself, telling Lavi that no self respecting seme would use that much effort in trying to dominate.

With Kanda and Allen. Kanda just pulled off the ring. XD;; </hopes you get it>

Ring any bells?

I miss it as well~ </crosses fingers and hopes you remember>[/list:u]

Great, and most definitely, yes:

(Mafia) Detective/suspect- for this one I was sort of thinking that they could both work for the mafia- they own you and I used to be one of their killers/hit man/henchmen until recently when my brother was killed and they didn't do anything about it. My character is angered by their indifference and leaves them. They come after him, but he kills anyone they send and is so good at what he does that no one ever finds him. Appalled that they would come after him, he starts to take revenge by killing all of their known prostitutes, and drug and weapon dealers, immediately cutting their finances. He has no other family or ways to be hurt, so they decide to involve the 'law.' Of course the cops have been noticing a rather sudden increase in the homicide of the city, but of course they won't pursue without knowing that it isn't the mafia first. The mafia orders your character to get on the case and bring my character down. (lolz, doesn't sound like there'd be a chance for too much yaoi... but I'm sure...we'd make some... )

Circus ringleader/performer-The performer is basically the ringleader's personal whore, he's an on and off drug addict, but one of the circus' most talented acrobats. The performer does what the ring leader pleases for a little extra money and because he needs to keep his job and a 'stable' living place for his little sister that he now must take care of. (if you don't like drugs or the fact that he has a dependent, it's okay, I added those factors for angst.)

CEO/ boys servant- Hmm, not sure, I was sort of thinking that the boy was an orphan who got a job to make money so that he could leave it. (he feels he's old enough and a hinderance to the place) He worked for the company happily as a gofer until one day. The CEO hears the boy's story and makes him an offer, he tells him if he will be his exclusive toy, he will pay him more and give him a place to stay. The boy is unsure at first, but gradually gives in, and once he does he is frightened and angry with how much he enjoys it. He tries to get out of it because he is a good, Catholic boy (the orphanage was part of the church) but when he tells his boss his boss turns around and black mails him. Now the only way for the boy to get out of it is by the CEO's okay, or by telling the truth to his orphanage and church. (my character's age will be sixteen/seventeen)

These are just some ideas I thought I'd put up, but these are the only three pairs I really feel like doing.... Though, Nazi/ Jew or POW or camp victim sounds good to me too. (I love men in uniforms toooo) I just haven't thought of an idea for that kind of paring yet.

• @ Zero:
        Uwaaaah. . .@ 3@;
        Can't. . .choose. . .XD
        I really like the ringleader/performer, because I like the morbid aspect some circuses have, and I like the angst/dependency as well. <3

@Bitter:
        I REMEMBER NAO. XD
        Okay!
        Uh. . .
        I'll get around to starting it up again, but it might take awhile. But I'll get around to it, since school's over for two weeks.
        Wewt. XD

@Kawamura:
        I know.
        XD
        The people I sit/hand around with during lunch - we had this giant discussion about Repo! and Rocky Horror . . .So much amazingness.
        <3

I basically like movies that garner cult followings in general - if it's a musical, added plus!

@Midnight:
        Yes. XD
        And, hm. . .
        I could play as either role, but I was toying with the idea of a dom-Summoner instead of a guardian. XD
        But if you want to play as the Summoner, that's fine with me as well.
        8D[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I have a yaoi plot I've been dying to do. If you're still looking perhaps I could pm it to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom