Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yuri Anime - Canon X Canon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renne_Hakumai

Super-Earth
I crave Yuri Anime, I love them so. I wish to play Canon X Canon, I will not play an OC for you. Sorry but I'm sure you can find that some where else. I

I will list the anime and the pairings I'm willing to do, bold will be who I play. I have plots, ideas and story lines for all. So don't think I'm going to just half ass my way through everything :p

Rules:

Literacy - I am a literate roleplay, I give intro's that range from four paragraphs to two pages on micro soft word. I leave it up to you to tell me how much you want, I will not do introduction under four paragraphs. Deal with it.

My posts are four to seven paragraphs long, more if my partner gives me more. Be assured what ever you give me I will return it. ^^

Limits - I have none, I don't like them. I'm a Legal adult, I act like a legal adult. I go out and get drunk, I smoke once in a blue moon. If you can't deal with that you'll have to deal with that. (( Age range 18 - 21 ))

Leet Speak / Chat Speak - Do it and die, I had numbers in the middle of my words. I don't even do it when I text messaged, that's how old fashion I am.

Perfect Characters - We're doing Anime's Anime/Manga character flaws are put out in the open for the world to see XD

God-Moding - You play your girl, I'll play my girl and all should be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anime's

Burst Angel
Jo X Meg

Mai Hime
Shizuru X Natsuki

Koihime Musou (( My new Anime Love ))
Kannu X Sou Sou
Kannu X Kouchuu
Sonsaku X Shuuyu

Kannazuki no Miko
Himeko X Chikane