Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ursa and Aquarius (DigitalSiren x Vawnie Bear)

Her smile was soft when Winter stumbled over the word, Seine could feel a lump forming in her throat. She'd expected Winter to like them, but her reaction made her want to cry. Neither of them were free, both likely could remember what it had once been like. However, to bring such a simple gift, to have the reaction she was getting it made Seine's heart ache for Winter. She watched silently as Winter touched the garments, a smile still on her lips.

Giggling softly she nodded, "Indeed, which is why they are here.." Seine's cheeks blushed and she looked down for a moment, "For you." Winter was like an amazon goddess in her eyes. There was delicacy, strength, woven together into what Seine could only call perfection. Her feelings for the gladiator had slowly been building. It was likely in part the fact that they both shared similar fates that had attracted her to start. It was Winter's care of her, trying to keep her safe from the men. The way she held her as they slept. It was why Seine had been so unsure her feelings had been shared. Perhaps she'd been misreading things.

When Winter bared her back to her, Seine's fingers traced across the spot that had been injured, before carefully tying the supple leather into place. She wanted to kiss her back, along the strong line of her spine, but she resisted. Stepping back she watched as Winter tested out the fit. "Does it fit well?" She hoped it did, the blacksmith had promised her it would.

The question posed by Winter made Seine blink, a smile slowly curling at the edges of her mouth, "Why?" A soft amusement in her tone, "Because I don't get sent into the sands to battle," Her heart raced and she spoke without thinking, "My amazon, you do." Her cheeks burned and she looked down. It had honestly not occurred to Seine to have the garment made for herself. Looking at her own shift, she shook her head. Even in this she drew the eyes of men. Hungry and wanting. She didn't need to beg more attention where it was unwanted.

Looking back up at Winter, Seine smiled, "And because, why not you?"

The warrior blushed a little deeper at Seine's praise... and possession. Her shebear preened under it, and arose from the darkness as strong emotions filled Winter. Standing before her Winter took Seine's smaller hands in her own, fingers slipping between the smaller digits of her healer, ever so gently she pulled her until their bodies met. Warmth blossoming in her chest, made that color on her cheeks darken.

Before Seine there had been living... but not life. Her presence like a sun gave Winter a whole new level of emotion she had never previously experienced.
Desires she never fathomed, both emotional and carnal. It was a heady mixture that left her feeling unsure. Even if parents were suppose to teach their children how to respond to such deeply felt things, Winter's mother had never had that opportunity.

Drawing a small hand to her mouth she brushed a kiss across her healers knuckles. "Thank you." She said, hoping and yet knowing it was not enough.

"It... it fits perfectly." She added and laughed a little nervously.

Hands lifted in Winter's, Seine smiled as their fingers intertwined, the blush still lingering in her cheeks. Pulled closer, Seine could feel her heart race, like a little bird was trapped behind the cage of her ribs. This was all new to the small healer, the feelings, the desires that came from them. Not just sexual, for those were there, but stronger than those feelings was the need to protect Winter. It might have been seen as laughable, she had no combat experience, was a tiny woman, but it didn't change that feeling. She would do her best to make sure Winter was safe, by whatever means she could.

Her hand was lifted and Winter's lips brushed her knuckles, causing Seine to swallow and nod, wordlessly for a moment before saying, "You're welcome," Seine wanted to say more, to not let the conversation lapse, but she couldn't find the words. Winter stole words from her, more than once, had she ever noticed? Seine would open her mouth, and a look from her gladiator would make them die in her throat.

Her laughter drew a smile across Seine's lips and she nodded, fingers still laced with Winter's. For a moment, she felt brave, lifting her free hand to her cheek, Seine nuzzled Winter's hand with her cheek. "I am glad it fits, I will admit I was nervous it wouldn't," Her smiled was shy, mostly hidden behind Winter's hand. "I also worried it wouldn't be ready before you had to go back into the sands."

"I can not wear it while practicing, but the armor i will gladly wear while in the arena." There was a rule that the only ones able to wear anything more than a shift were freemen, a symbol of their status... and Winter had yet earned her status as freeman.. . One she hoped to acquire soon... even more now than before, having Seine as her healer. She wanted to win her freedom, and then buy Seine...

It wasn't that she hadn't taken on enough dangerous matches, its that she wasn't getting the right recognition. Whether that be because she was a woman, or because her fights were not yet in the great arena, she didn't know. Perhaps she could inquire about such with Hell... maybe he would have an answer for her.

Leaning in she dropped her lips to Seine's brow and pressed a firm kiss there, her hand cupping the diminutive healers face ever so gently as she bestowed the kiss. "Thank you again." After a moment of holding Seine closely she forced herself to step back. "I should finish my training... tomorrow it only gets harder..." And honestly, a bit more dangerous. As the man who felt slighted by her status as their masters favorite killer would be able to compete with her on a more personal level... and he would.

A nod was offered when Winter told her she couldn't wear the armor in practice, it made sense to her mind, though she knew nothing about the arena and the practices in truth. All she could hope was the gifts she'd been able to get would protect her. Even had feeling not been forming the way they were, she would have still gotten her the same gift. Seine was a healer, protecting those close to her made her feel... good.

Her face was cradled oh so gently and she felt the warm press of lips to her brow. Lashes fell and a smile curled along her lips at the sweetness of the gesture, "You're welcome. I am glad you like them," The words whispered softly as she took a step back. Lashes rose and she smiled, nodding once more, "Okay. I will get you some food and water." Seine didn't want to leave her, but it would be best to let her do her work out.

Slipping past her, Seine's fingers brushed against Winters, a small touch before she slipped from the cell. Back pressed to the wooden door, Seine couldn't help control her smile. Heart racing, she headed to the kitchens, her mind on Winter. She knew she would need to control her feelings for Winter when outside the cell, for their master would rep them apart for the sick pleasure of hurting them. She doubted he'd go for Winter, he'd aim for her.. two injured for the price of one.

The rest of Winter's workout was done with a smile. The difficult stretches, and cardio routine she had learned from Hell was done with little difficulty. Her mind busy with plesant thoughts, while she went through the paces of the workout.

Upstairs in the kitchen, the staff on duty turn to greet the small healer. They have found her a welcome change to the daily routine. Her humble demenor, and patience something appreciated by all. She still got what she needed, but it was done in such a way that every one felt appreciated. Carrying with her an air of determined peace Seine was becoming a favorite. There was often times a bit of extra on the platter these days, special things that the staff had begun to notice was a favorite of the healer, rather than the champion. Though they did their best to provide both in the allotment they were allowed to give.

Tess, one of the older kitchen staff was sitting having a cup of tea when the little healer appeared. She smiled and waved her over. "Would you like a cup?" She asked. While other parts of the house worked their people quite literally to death, the kitchen staff was kept by a discerning man, he allowed the staff to manage their time so long as all their tasks got done. He empowered them in a world that was greedy for power... the kitchen staff was the oldest best kept servants of the whole house. Giving Tess the opportunity to sit about midday after the masters meal had been made, to have some respite from the arduous labor.

A habit she had begun not long after Winter gained her new healer. Finding the healers company comforting, she sought time with the younger maiden.

It wasn't just the other servants that were enjoying her presence, Seine enjoyed theirs as well. It wasn't uncommon for her to offer to run small tasks for others, to help with a job, when she had the free time. Of course, she also helped heal injuries for those who otherwise would have suffered without her. It was small things like this that made Seine's heart overflow. The kindness that could be found if you offered it in return.

Slipping into the kitchen, a smile on her lips and her head in the clouds, Seine nodded to Tess, her smile growing. "That would be lovely, thank you Tess," Sitting across from her she poured herself a cup of tea, refilling her cup as well. "I gave Winter her gifts," Seine confided in Tess shyly. She had told her about the gifts over one such cup of tea. She had been excited and had she not told Tess, Seine would have likely been unable to keep it a secret from her gladiator. "She liked them" A warmth in her voice as she glowed with joy. Seine was unsure if others could tell her feelings for Winter and to a point she didn't care. They were kind people, had it been their master? She would have hidden those blossoming feelings.

He was a cruel man and being with Winter was meant to be a punishment, her being happy would have ruined his plan. No doubt he would find something crueler, though, she had no idea what he had expected Winter to do to her. She and Winter had not talked much more about the why of why she had been sent. All Seine knew was she was happy she had been sent to her. Finding comfort and a home in that small cell with Winter.

The older woman smiled as Seine sat down a moment with her and poured a cup of tea. The younger woman seemed like she were glowing today, the reason... did not remain a mystery for long. Tess smiled brighter. "That's wonderful!" She shook a finger at the little healer. "Did she show her appreciation?" It mystified her how some one so soft could be attracted to a trained killer, but then she didn't know the masters champion. No one did except perhaps Seine... It worried Tess that she was going to be heart broken sooner than later.

What did being trained to murder to do you?
It had to change you... make you forget your gentle parts... She tried to hide her worry for the young woman though, and let her be happy. It was nice to see her glowing. From her apron Tess pulled a cookie, set it on the small table that sat beside them, and nodded to Seine. "Eat while you can."

There was talk about how terrible the masters champion could be, but she could only guess at how much was talk, and how much was truth. Tess tried to keep an open mind. If Seine could find something good in their best killer, then there had to be something good still in her. Did monsters have bright sides? She sipped her tea pondering quietly.

"Does she keep you busy?" Tess asked. Thinking that there was blood and broken bones every day. How else did one train?

There were not many that Seine opened up to willingly. Tess was motherly to her, though likely not too much older than Seine was herself. She looked out for the young healer, best she could. So, when alone like they were, Seine was more than happy to talk to her. "She did," Seine's cheeks pinkened, remembering how her grumpy gladiator had softened at the gifts. The look on her face and the gentle touches more than thanks for her. "In her own way."

Seine had less care for her own heart, as one tended to as they fell in love. That process leading up to the fall is often hidden behind rose colored glass. Seine didn't see any pitfalls, though in truth, there was little to worry about beyond Winter being killed in the arena. This wasn't a fear for her though, the reason simple. She had a sense, be it wrong or right of Winter's capabilities. She was a woman in a 'spot' normally reserved for men and beasts, yet she survived.

The cookie made Seine smile as she took it, "Thank you, Tess. You always look out for me." She took a bite, eyes closing in delight. Chewing carefully Seine washed down the sweet treat with hot tea. The question made her pause mid bite, her head shaking. "At the moment, no. Winter was badly injured when I was sent to her. She is just now about done recovering, or rather, she had had the time allotted off and will begin to train with the men once more."

Finishing her cookie, she traced the tip of her finger around the cup of tea. "Its why I have been able to run errands for others so much. I will only be needed should she get hurt.." Her eyes darkened and she looked down into her cup. She remembered the armor she had helped Winter out of, it was as if their Master wished to see her die. "I will take good care of her though" There was a warmth of anger in her tone, as she swore to care for her gladiator. Her Winter.

She gave a pleased smile when Seine noticed she tried to take care of her, in her own way. This house was filled with angry hot heads that rutted in an eternal heat... She was glad that in this mess some how Seine had found a relatively safe place. Even if the she demon had half their masters lusts, that was half as bad as it was with Agustus... and she truly seemed happy.

"I believe you child." She said with a smile. "A better healer she could not have." Reaching across she pat Seine gently on the leg, reassuringly. If anyone could mange to keep the lord's champion alive from his foolish self, it had to be Seine. She was good with her hands, and gifted in ways that were only whispered about among themselves...
"Before I go, I have one last question." Tess stood up and arranged the shift she wore, brushing off crumbs from the cookies before looking to Seine. What she said next she said because it would be something they needed to figure out, not because she wanted to throw cold water on Seine.

"When she win's her freedom, you will still be a slave to our master... and he will notice you once more... have you made arrangements for the worst outcome?"

The comfort offered by Tess was welcome, it was small things that made Seine happy. It was how she lived her own life. She didn't normally do a grand gesture, but offered small little things to those around her to improve their lives. Little by little, small acts of kindness was like water over stone, it could wear away the things that brought people down. It wouldn't fix anything, for water was too slow for that, but like a death of a thousand cuts, she worked her selfless care much the same.

Seine smiled at the compliment and tried to not blush. She was gifted in ways that many didn't understand, but accepted as just part of what made her, well.. her. Looking up as Tess stood she nodded, encouraging her to ask her question. Seine stilled, the question was a fair one, one that she hadn't really put much thought into.

"I don't know if she had, I know I haven't" The words were soft and she smiled softly. "I will not have much of a chance to win my freedom." Servants were servants for life, as far as she knew. She could be bought, but her master would also wish to sell her. Even if Winter did win her freedom, Seine didn't doubt that their master would keep her to spite Winter.

He wasn't a kind or forgiving man. If he lost Winter, he would not be a happy master.

More than planing for the future she feared for Seine when her new savior was gone... God's know that the brute was probably just using her... what else could a killer do? Why else did their master use her as a means of discipline? Tess gave a final smile, touching Seine gently on the shoulder. "Be well child." Moving off once more to get back to work.

When Seine finished up her own tea the platter she got for herself and her champion was waiting for her. Complete with a few extra biscuits per Cook's orders. After all, some one has to keep their champion fed. They all knew it wasnt the boss!

---

In her room Winter was finished with her routine, and standing at the door looking out at the guard with a rather intense expression. It was getting late, and she was worried about Seine... more importantly she was worried about seine when the self righteous freemen was set lose for the night.

Nodding some, she smiled softly at Tess. "Thank you, you as well." Her hand touched Tess' and she finished her tea before rising to return to Winter. It was getting late and no doubt Winter would wonder where she was. Normally she'd have been back before now. Even with the thoughts that Tess had raised, Seine was in a good mood as she picked up the tray and smiled towards Tess.

The issues were valid and ones to speak to Winter about, but there was little either woman could do now. It would be a problem for later. Little did Seine know, a much more relevant problem would be waiting for her as she entered the barracks.

--

He'd been watching the little healer, learning her patterns. Today, something was different and he had every intention of showing the tiny female what she was missing.

Seine had a bounce in her step as she came back into the barracks, the tray balanced on her hands as she made her way back to Winter's cell. A form stepped from the shadows and Seine stumbled on the rushes along the floor. Swaying in place she watched the tray with worried eyes, before looking up at the form that had caused the near accident.

She knew the face, remembered Winter's warning and felt her blood run cold. "Excuse me, Winter is waiting.."

"Oh, ho... an unwary little dove..." Denning sucked on his teeth as he blocked her path. "I love the taste of dove." His playful smile slipped into a frown at the mention of Winter. He had yet had the opportunity to teach that bitch a lesson... but he could strike at her through her little tart. Dark predatory eyes roved Seine's body his shoulders tightening, chest lowering for the lunge to capture her. He would have her there on the stairs, fuck her so that her screams of delight would be heard by their ... Champion.

"Your struggles will only make it more pleasant for me." He said then added in a breathy voice. "And I hope you scream... i really do, the louder the better."

"Seine..." A gruff voice growled low just before Denning pounced. It shocked him, a visible startle as that voice interrupted him and what he was about to do.

Behind them, the sound of the men's cage groaned open, and Hell stepped out, dark skin, dark eyes... he walked with purpose up the steps giving Denning a pointed look as he pointed down the stairs in the direction she had to go. "Go." He said to her pointing down towards the room where Winter waited... where she paced like an animal caged.

Denning said nothing as the little one was whisked away from his grasp once again. But he eyed the dark skinned weapons master with no respect.

When Seine slipped past unharmed Hell waited until the door opened, he saw her, their champion, the look in those strange eyes terrifying... she stepped like she would rush Denning but caught sight of him there on the steps and paused... their eyes met and she lowered her forward charge, instead stepping aside so that her healer might enter past her larger frame. When the door closed again Hell looked to Denning.

"Normally I would not warn a fool from his errand, she will gut you like the little boy you are and probably strangle you with your own testicles.... Spartan by birth... they learn war before they walk... and next time... I will let her have her way with you."

He moved back against the wall so that Denning could see where Winter stood watching. Her eyes peered through the window of the door after it closed... and they watched HIM...

Denning looked from Hell to Winter and scoffed. "I'm not a little babe you can frighten..."

"Do you say that to convince me... or convince you?"

-----
-----

Seine barely had time to set the tray down before Winter swept her up in her arms, she was trembling with the unspent energy. Up until now the world just thought her a skilled fighter, a woman who understood war... not a monster an mans coverings... but Winter would have torn the door from its hinges and rampaged on that man until they had to either scrape him up with a sponge and bucket, or killed her rampaging beast...

Winter's breath came in ragged breaths, as she rubbed her cheek against Seine trying to calm her beast, and reassure herself that they were all safe... for now. A low roll rumbled from her chest as she scent marked Seine, or at least went through the motions of doing so.

Little dove, the words made Seine flinch and she wondered if she could make it past the man before her. He was so large to her small. She had tarried too long in the kitchens. She tried to remind him of whom she belonged to, that why touching her would be unwise but he had only frowned. Every place his eyes touched made her skin crawl, though she refused to flinch before him again. To give him her fear.

Would Winter be mad at her? It was the only thought she had about the rape he threatened her with. For not being more careful or for his touching her? It was silly, but she had expected long before now to find herself beneath their master, when his patience for her ran out. Was Denning any different?

Her name made her jump and she looked to Hell. "Yes, Sir." She risked a glance at his face before fleeing past him to where Winter was. The door opened and she saw the look Winter was giving Denning. Her voice was so soft. "He isn't worth it, honey." Slipping past her Seine set the tray down and turned...

Winter's arms pulled Seine into her tightly and she whispered soft things to her gladiator. Her arms snaked around her neck and she nuzzled Winter back, returning the affections of both the woman and bear, though the latter still unknown to Seine. "I am okay. It's okay. I am sorry I was late."

Seine's head turned and she brushed her lips against Winter's. It was meant to help soothe her, reassure her that she was okay. Arms still linked around her neck Seine shifted slightly. feet dangling from the floor. She didn't mind, truly. Her focus on Winter. “Forgive me?”

It wasn't until Seine caught her lips in a soft kiss that her heart calmed a little. Winter's mind churning their mutual demise over and over... "Forgiven..." She breathed holding her beloved pressed to her chest. The idea that he might have hurt her made her guts churn, and her beast press angrily against the fragile shell of her mortal frame. Never had she contemplated the myriad of ways she would kill some one before... Always studying her opponent, she looked for ways to hide what she was... With Denning she would have thrown all caution to the wind, and slay him in what ever spectacular way was necessary to stop him from hurting HER healer... HER Seine...

Pressing her back to the cool stone of the wall gave her some levity, and helped ground the gladiator, as did the soothing whispers of her healer. Slowly she slid down its face to curl at its foot, holding Seine. She rocked slowly and just held her... placing soft kisses upon her face, her head until they were just sitting there wrapped in Winter's embrace.

Quietly she was contemplating how much she wanted that last meal of the day. . . but the idea of caging Seine didn't set well with her either... she seemed happy to go out and about, to help others... if she took that way would she be the same? She wouldnt... why would she expect it to be any different for her gregarious healer? "I am so glad you are safe." Her words just a whisper. Her hands on Seine gentle as she held her.

Last edited:
She understood that Winter needed time to come to terms with what had almost happened on her own. Seine herself had not allowed herself to think about it more than a moment. Held aloft, her feet dangling she had wrapped her arms around Winter's neck and just whispered to her, soft, soothing words. Seine did understand the risk she'd placed herself in, knew exactly what he would have done to her, had Hell not stepped in. Understood what Winter might have been forced to do, on some level. Though the healer still knew nothing of the Ursa she curled into.

Hands brushed cool stone and she shifted to curl into Winter's lap as her back slid down the stone. Kisses were pressed to Seine's face as Winter rocked her. Cuddled close, she didn't dare pull away, not that she had a single desire to do so. Seine had heard Winter forgive her. Carefully Seine shifted and brushed a stray lock of hair from Winter's face, her small hand catching her chin. "I am safe," Seine reiterated before kissing her brow, the tip of her nose and then beneath each eye.

"I shouldn't have lingered in the kitchens. I will not in the future." The words offered to further soothe Winter. If it came down to it, she would ask that their food be delivered. While normally it wouldn't be done, Tess would do it for her, she knew and she would send a male servant, to protect whoever delivered the food.

"Are you okay?" The question was soft, concerned. She had seen the look Winter had given the foolish Denning.

With a deep sigh Winter soaked up the affection, her eyes no longer cool but the warm heated gold of her she bear. The beast stalked against her flesh, angry wanting out so that she might defend her mate... Winter stared into Seine's eyes when she was gently grabbed by the chin and told she was safe. Instantly Winter felt better, some how her partners sure firmness soothed her and the beast pacing within. More than that, she was reassured that the process was not to be repeated any time soon. Because Seine knew what had taken her time, and promised not to do it again.

When asked if she was okay, she nodded and gave a smile. "I am. I am better because you are here."

She dropped golden eyes before drawing them up again to her healer. "He would not have been able to rape you." She said. "I would have come through the door for you." She said with such surety that there was left no question about it, except maybe... how.

Again those golden eyes dropped, her cheeks flushing. "If... if I did, they would know a-about my bear... and they would call me unholy, and kill us both... " He voice fell off into a whisper. Pulling lips in between her teeth she bit them briefly then added in a thick difficult voice. "Then you would be dead because of me..."

----------------------

Outside the room Denning had a moment where he contemplated challenging the weapons master, but then decided that now was not the time to point out he was a free man, and Hell was a slave... After all, Hell was his teacher, and he could make things tough on Denning. Making a crude gesture he turned and left, feeling the need to find his release somewhere else...

------------------------

Hell nodded for the external door to be locked after Denning left, before he moved for his own room down the other hallway opposite Winters. He would have to keep an extra eye on the stupid man, at least until he officially challenged their champion... When he did that, not even the Gods would save him from himself.

Blue eyes softened and she rubbed her nose to Winter's, offering her a soothing touch in yet another way. She had noticed the change of her eyes, but Seine didn't say anything as Winter explained. Blinking she tilted her head. Seine brushed a lock of hair away from Winter's face. She was curious how she'd have stopped it, but she trusted the words. Why would she? The how was answered soon enough. Seine smiled softly and shook her head.

Rather than let her gladiator focus on the down side, she brushed a kiss against Winter's lips. "Is that who I see in your eyes?" Shifting in her lap, Seine snuggled close. "And why you are so warm?" Her lips brushed against her jaw. Each kiss was tender, sweet. "Who it is nuzzling me?" There was no fear from the revelation. She'd known Winter was different like her. Biting her lower lip she gently pushed herself from Winter's arms. "Close your eyes, my Ursa." Only once she had, did Seine shift away further.

Winter might hear as her shift fell, might smell the clean coolness of water fill the cell, her the running of water. Seine was slowly shedding her human skin, being what she truly was. Her black hair faded to living water, that flowed within itself. Darker blues, light blues and even hints of teal could be seen in her hair. Delicate ears sprouted between her hair and her body was covered, just barely, by scraps of running water along her breasts, down along her stomach and half way across her hips. A stone of pure blue sat embedded in her chest, a glowing blue tattoo wrapping around it. The tendrils of her hair fell to the floor, and along her wrists and ankles were rings of spinning water. "Open your eyes."

She stood there, naked save for the ripping water of her "clothing" before Winter, a shy smile on her lips. "A secret for a secret."

Something about the way Seine spoke felt like a gentle caress, followed by her soft nuzzling, and soothing kiss. Winter felt heat rise to pale features, enlarging golden eyes as her healers words whispered intimate secrets between them. "Yes..." Her whisper barely more than the passing of breath from parted lips... that was her answer... and her she bear felt called to the healers touch. Winter leaned into it, until Winter pulled back. The moved gladiator had to take a steady breath as she found her lap suddenly empty.

Golden eyes appraised Seine, with such emotion. When asked to close her eyes pale brows flexed, but there was no fear on her features, no confusion. Only acceptance. Though her eyes were closed, her senses were not cut off... The very air around them changed, as her healer did. It became electrified, cleaner than it had in only the Gods knew how long. The hair on her arms and neck stood on end, as the sounds of water filled their small space.

When beckened to open them, Winter sat studying her healer. She had been beautiful before... now Winter wasnt sure she had the words to express the awe she felt... the scent of water was refreshing, its magical dance mesmerizing... Cautiously Winter reached out her hand to caress a piece of Seine's water hair. Her fingers slipping against it, the briefest touch. She wondered if it would be wet...

"You are wild magic..." She whispered.

There was risk in showing her true form, the creature that lay just below the surface of her mortal skin. Seine had been nervous to show herself to anyone, even her Ursa, but it felt right. That her secret be answered with one of her own. They both knew that either was not quite what they appeared and Seine had stripped herself all but naked before Winter to show her the truth of herself.

She'd seen the look in Winter's golden eyes and it had helped Seine slowly strip her mortal shell off. She knew that Winter could likely sense some of the changes, but exactly what was another matter altogether. She felt cleaner, more.. herself. Freer than she had been in so long, though her station hadn't changed. Anxious eyes watched Winter as her eyes slowly opened. A hand stretched out and her fingers brushed her hair. The water was cool, and it still had substance, the water coating her fingers while inside her hair, but when they pulled back her fingers were dry.

A soft giggle left her and Seine inclined her head. "Just so. I am a nymph.." Her words were soft, so not to be overheard and she reached out, her fingers trailing along Winter's brow, down her jaw and to her chin. "It was my secret that no one else knows. Much like your own." Seine slowly stepped closer, her lips drawing closer to Winter's. The kiss was chaste, and she pulled back slightly. "It seemed only fair to share my truth with you.``

Her cheek blushed slightly. "And... I wanted to. To show you the real me."

"You are..." She pressed lips together trying to form her thoughts into words. "...glorious." her words only a whisper.
Reaching for Seine's, Winter slipped her thumb into her healers hand, pulling Seine gently into her embrace once more. Wanting to feel her, to breathe her in. The water played against her skin, and pressed into her clothes, she felt and was further mystified at its magical ability to feel wet and yet not leave her thus.

When her partner came against her she tucked her nose against Sein's shoulder and breathed her deeply. The warmth of her skin, and the deep clean scent of the water that was her own... Her bear paused in its press against Winters worldy bonds to drink her healer in. Senses on alert so that she might not miss a thing.

"How..." She wondered and then stopped shaking her head. No... no what right did she have to ask? She was hiding a bear for gods sakes... Why not magical water? She gave a soft laugh, a breath really, her smile genuine. Not a woman of many words, winter spent the time drawing memories of this moment. Drinking in the feel of Seine in her arms, her cool comfort, and earthy scent. She reveled in it, nuzzling her and pressing soft kisses to her neck and shoulder as she scented her.

Winter wanted to remember this moment in all its beauty, all of it connected to the delightful woman who had been given to her as a punnishment... The irony was not lost on Winter, and she loved Seine even more. "Does it make you tired to trans form?" Winter asked curiously.

A sweet chuckle left Seine and she couldn't help but smile as Winter drew her in closer. She moved into her without hesitation, allowing her to wrap her arms around Seine and burrow her nose against her shoulder, drinking in her scent. Cuddled into the warmth of Winter, Seine found herself relaxing against her she bear, her own arms slipping around her waist, holding her close. Not many had ever seen this form outside of her sisters. Thinking back she could recall less than a handful of people who had seen her true form.

Tilting her head up she looked to Winter, a soft smile on her face as she laughed. She had an idea of what Winter had wanted to ask, but she wouldn't have been able to answer how she existed. She just.. did. It was who she was, much like she was a she bear. It was just who they were. She couldn't explain why touching her, being this close, she could feel the water, but none of it remained when she pulled back. It was just... magic.

Shaking her head she nuzzled her cheek against Winter's, knowing how she liked the touch. "No, it isn't tiring.. I feel perhaps a bit trapped? It doesn't offer the same freedom of who I am." She shrugged some and chuckled. "It's not the worst, but being more of who I really am just feels better." Her hand stroked along Winter's arm. "Does it feel the same for you?" She was curious, "I understand why it would be harder to show yourself."

"It is... difficult." Winter admitted. "Some days, It is hard to remain a woman, and some days it is hard to become a bear. We are not always at peace..." Winter cast her glance away as she thought about it. They weren't really two people, but they did have different desires sometimes. Honestly she wasn't sure which of them were her true form... they were always there together in one way or another.

Looking back to her partner she slipped a hand into the water of Seine's hair and ran fingers through it thoughtfully, before dipping her nose down, poking her nose into it. Like real water it parted, and played against her skin. Cautiously she licked it... it tasted like water too but like her skin it left none on her tongue when flesh and water parted. She wasn't sure why, but her Shebear was delighted in this... and it left her feeling giddy, and with the desire to lick again. Turning her gaze away she blushed feeling silly, a slight smile touching full lips.

Golden brown eyes cast upon the hand that caressed her arm, and the bear wanted suddenly to feel it in her fur. To know what it felt like to be stroked by Seine... which made Winter's blush deepen. "Some days are hard to transform, and when i do, i feel tired." She shook her head and adjusted, bringing her hand up to capture Seines, fingers interlacing. "But sometimes... i feel released." Her words slipping to a whisper as she brought warm eyes back to her partner. It had been some time since she had been her bear. Caged by the skin she wore, and the fear of discovery, it was not often Winter chanced it. Unless it meant her life. Transformation helped speed the healing process... and before Seine she used it to recover from the devastating damage she sustained in the arena.

Softly she tightened her hand around Seine's before releasing it. "I could show you... But you cant watch. You must wait till I am transformed."

"You speak as if you are not the same." Seine commented softly and she wondered if they were not the same. Something told the nymph that they were one and the same, but their desires differed. One perhaps Winter's primal desires and needs, while the other was the rational woman. Her fingers brushed against her cheek, the touch lovingly. "Either way, you are both amazing." She offered this sweetly.

A giggle left Seine as she played with her hair, she could feel her fingers as they slipped through her hair and even her tongue. "That tickles a little!" Leaning up, Seine kissed her cheek. "You're beautiful normally, but when you smile?" Seine offered one of her own. She loved seeing this side of her Gladiator. It was something far less serious and she had a feeling more akin to what she'd have been left free and not trapped within the prison man had created for her.

Listening, Seine knew of that trapped feeling. Her human form was not so bad, but it was nothing compared to how the gods had created her. She could only imagine the fear Winter had. Seine was mostly humanoid, but a bear? It would cause fear. "Do you know why?" Perhaps her bear needed to change more frequently? Her mind swam with ways to help her. Perhaps she could be allowed freedom in the baths?

Looking up she blinked large, blue eyes at Winter. "Okay." She squeezed her hand back and closed her eyes obediently. "I will not open my eyes until you give the okay."

Back
Top Bottom