Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Addiction (1x1 w/PoisonousIvee)

"Wh...uh, yeah, ok!" He called back before he turned back to his spot at the counter. He didn't like that the effects were never immediate, but he was a big boy and things took their time.

She smiled and moved to clear up her workspace, pausing to take in the smell. It was nice, but the herbs didn't effect her, sadly.

He stood there for a while, waiting as it ran its course, before his odd hunger became worse. He suddenly started drooling, his pupils thin lines as his feathers stood on end. He needed to fuck, and he needed it now. He scented the air and turned toward her back area, sinking onto all fours - literally. He was an imposing sight, his claws and talons scraping against the floor as he moved toward her room.

He pushed open the door, as it wasn't shut all the way when she left him, and he stalked her from the corner of her table; his eyes wild and cold.

His pupils swelled slightly and he stopped, "M-Mar...this is going...to sound really...really dumb...but I feel like if we don't fuck...right now...I'll die. I want to.." He hissed and shook his head hard, "I want to fertilize eggs I know you don't have...I just want to pin you down to something and fuck you until I can't."

"Mar, I'm not...sure what's happening...but I'm worried I might hurt you...I really want to just...throw you onto the counter..."

His pupils thinned again and he moved quickly toward her, picking her up and pushing her hard against the counter, "Yeah? You want bruises, Mar?"

There was something primal about his actions. Did she really get it right first try? He got her undressed and grabbed her hips, pulling her up so he could run his long thick tongue over her heat, hissing at the taste of her, the sweet smell.

He moaned, drooling heavily into her, wanting more and more. He wanted her to scream, wanted her to gush, wanted whatever he could get from her.

Back
Top Bottom