Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Demon Abuse of Power at an All Womans Private University

Manshark

Super-Earth
As a newly spawned demon, I traveled up towards the mortal world in seek of power for myself and maybe towards a more sinister goal of attempting to corrupt the entire world under Satan's name. My very first possession target just happened to be John, the male dean at Madison's All Woman Private University! Outsiders might question a male dean at the All female university, but around campus John was praised for how much he cared about helping women exceed in life. Being labeled a 'Truly Blessed Soul' by some only made his possession truly ironic!

My idea is pretty simple! I go around the campus abusing my powers as dean to slowly corrupt as many of the female teachers and students as I can in order to gain powers with each girl under my spell! The powers would be little at first like the ability to slowly drain IQ, but later on get crazier/kinkier!

I am excited to hear from everyone! Message me if you're interested and we can work out the details!

My F-LIST (Not all of need to be included!)

A little about me!

I Live in the Eastern Time zone!

I typically write and enjoy receiving 2-4 paragraphs per response (3-4 sentences each!) obviously more or less depending on the situation!

I can only write in first person unfortunately! I've tried third in the past and I often subconsciously revert mid way through most times! If you're not comfortable with first person, we can always try a combination of me writing in first and you in third!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom