Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shades' Ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They come and go, some are repeats with an added twist, some are just specific scenes burned into my mind that create a story for themselves. Really though, I'm adaptable, and enjoy a good story. :D

A couple requests, before the plot ideas: Discription is important to me, I like to get a tingling in all of my senses. Please no one liners in responce to my posts, they make me sad :( After spending the creativity, thoughts and time in my posts, I appreciate getting a little more back. While multiple paragraphs are awesome, (and I tend to do that myself), I understand that not every situation or every post is going to herald them. Such as an exchange to dialog. But please!!! please don't feel as if you have to fill the paragraphs with rambling nonesense, or force yourself if it doesn't feel natural. I'll be honest, (and respectful) if the story feels as if it's one sided and lacking, I'll ask for a little contribution.

Adding onto the story is great. ^_^ I Love twists and turns through out the story that I don't expect.

Spelling is a plus, but I'm guilty of making mistakes myself, and grammar is also a bonus :)

Alright, here are my interests.

Vampires: Alright, so maybe they're a little overplayed, but I still have faith! Although I admit to enjoying the Twilight book (Make a note of that. 'Enjoyed' not 'Obsesed over', and book... not series. I have lost all interest in that tale.) I tend to base my vampires more on a mix of Bram Stoker and Ann Rice. As well as my own. I like the romantic aspect they protray, the cursed life of sin in the night, of hunger for not only blood by love and acceptance for who and what they are. In my stories, they usually tend to be hidden from humans, just to give it that extra flare of mystery and fun.

Macabre: A mix of Silent Hill and Resident Evil. I love adventure, survival games that make you think and paranoid all at once. I tend to delve into the darker things with these, and don't like to hold back. The same is to be said with anyone holding interest in this sort of theme: Of course, more blood= good isn't always true. Play with my mind, make me scared to read this in the dark. ^_^ I love a good thriller.

Modern Fantasy: Again, mix humans with vampires, let their secret fall to the press, and the whole world of the Damned fall on the shoulders of unsuspecting, unprepared humans. Maybe New York is really run by a coven of Witches who helped form the base of society? Maybe Vegas is really some sort of demension where Demons are able to possess people for a night to carry out their whims? I love 'what ifs' to realities.

Batman: If people can have their obsession and love to Anime and furries, then I think it's only fair that I get to express my love of a certain comic book hero. Batman... I Love him. Please don't butcher him if this has a certain interest for you, I might cry a little ;)

Robin Hood: Anyone ever read the "Outlander" books? (I'm sure that got a few swooning women, fanning their faces over Jamie ;) ) Well, when I read that book I loved it, and I thought how interesting it would be if such a situation happened to someone in modern times. For anyone who hasn't read the books, let me explain: Woman is going about everyday life, and through one reason or another, she's pulled through a portal that takes her back in time. Enter Robin hood. My idea of this particular tale is similar. Girl gets snatched into time who looks just like Maid Marian. Maid Marian has just been killed by Guy Gisbourne by one reason or another. It was infact the witch in the tower who had sommoned the new Marion to replace the old, hoping to hide the crime. She's trapped between the war of Robin and the Sherrif, while trying to figure out where she is, who's side she should be on, and how to get back home.

There are, however, a few things that hold no interest for me:

School-based RPs
Anime (I don't watch it. Sorry, I'm not saying there aren't any good shows out there, but I don't really have interest in them.)
Twilight (It's old already.)
Anything that involves underaged children... and to clarify, I mean younger than 18 years.
F/F in a sexual situation
Submissive Men (Doesn't turn me on, sorry.)
Drama/cry-babies- Please, if your characters are big emotional cry babies, I'm going to get annoyed >.< There may be momements in the story that calls for emotion, but timing is everything.

I've got just the character ^_^. She's a Lycan, a direct desendant of Loki (Her grandfather) and Fenrir (Her Uncle), a bit of a rouge, she doesn't have a pack anymore due to them being killed off by a vampire. But because she's a rouge, she tends to move to the beat of her own drum, and doesn't care about formalities or the like with other packs. she's a merc, and is Doyen to the guild with her partner, (A Drow who founded it) If there's an issue, they get involved, and even though she doesn't care for pack formalities, (Or being around them, since it brings bad memories) Keshayla would be the ideal candidate to try and help ease the tensions there. (My pic, is actually her pic.)

works fine for me :) I've got a charachter in mind as well, but I did pay attention to your posts and since you like suprises, well.... YOu'll just have to wait and see what happens with him :mrgreen:

Looking forward to it :D, I love a good twist. But for now: bed time. Nearing 2 am, and I've been up since 5... *sigh* Did you want to start the story? If not, I don't mind doing it myself; just give me a few notes on your ideas for the rebel, if you have any. Feel free to PM me as well. But, for lack of a functioning brain, time for sleep.

Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom