Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shades' Ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They come and go, some are repeats with an added twist, some are just specific scenes burned into my mind that create a story for themselves. Really though, I'm adaptable, and enjoy a good story. :D

A couple requests, before the plot ideas: Discription is important to me, I like to get a tingling in all of my senses. Please no one liners in responce to my posts, they make me sad :( After spending the creativity, thoughts and time in my posts, I appreciate getting a little more back. While multiple paragraphs are awesome, (and I tend to do that myself), I understand that not every situation or every post is going to herald them. Such as an exchange to dialog. But please!!! please don't feel as if you have to fill the paragraphs with rambling nonesense, or force yourself if it doesn't feel natural. I'll be honest, (and respectful) if the story feels as if it's one sided and lacking, I'll ask for a little contribution.

Adding onto the story is great. ^_^ I Love twists and turns through out the story that I don't expect.

Spelling is a plus, but I'm guilty of making mistakes myself, and grammar is also a bonus :)

Alright, here are my interests.

Vampires: Alright, so maybe they're a little overplayed, but I still have faith! Although I admit to enjoying the Twilight book (Make a note of that. 'Enjoyed' not 'Obsesed over', and book... not series. I have lost all interest in that tale.) I tend to base my vampires more on a mix of Bram Stoker and Ann Rice. As well as my own. I like the romantic aspect they protray, the cursed life of sin in the night, of hunger for not only blood by love and acceptance for who and what they are. In my stories, they usually tend to be hidden from humans, just to give it that extra flare of mystery and fun.

Macabre: A mix of Silent Hill and Resident Evil. I love adventure, survival games that make you think and paranoid all at once. I tend to delve into the darker things with these, and don't like to hold back. The same is to be said with anyone holding interest in this sort of theme: Of course, more blood= good isn't always true. Play with my mind, make me scared to read this in the dark. ^_^ I love a good thriller.

Modern Fantasy: Again, mix humans with vampires, let their secret fall to the press, and the whole world of the Damned fall on the shoulders of unsuspecting, unprepared humans. Maybe New York is really run by a coven of Witches who helped form the base of society? Maybe Vegas is really some sort of demension where Demons are able to possess people for a night to carry out their whims? I love 'what ifs' to realities.

Batman: If people can have their obsession and love to Anime and furries, then I think it's only fair that I get to express my love of a certain comic book hero. Batman... I Love him. Please don't butcher him if this has a certain interest for you, I might cry a little ;)

Robin Hood: Anyone ever read the "Outlander" books? (I'm sure that got a few swooning women, fanning their faces over Jamie ;) ) Well, when I read that book I loved it, and I thought how interesting it would be if such a situation happened to someone in modern times. For anyone who hasn't read the books, let me explain: Woman is going about everyday life, and through one reason or another, she's pulled through a portal that takes her back in time. Enter Robin hood. My idea of this particular tale is similar. Girl gets snatched into time who looks just like Maid Marian. Maid Marian has just been killed by Guy Gisbourne by one reason or another. It was infact the witch in the tower who had sommoned the new Marion to replace the old, hoping to hide the crime. She's trapped between the war of Robin and the Sherrif, while trying to figure out where she is, who's side she should be on, and how to get back home.

There are, however, a few things that hold no interest for me:

School-based RPs
Anime (I don't watch it. Sorry, I'm not saying there aren't any good shows out there, but I don't really have interest in them.)
Twilight (It's old already.)
Anything that involves underaged children... and to clarify, I mean younger than 18 years.
F/F in a sexual situation
Submissive Men (Doesn't turn me on, sorry.)
Drama/cry-babies- Please, if your characters are big emotional cry babies, I'm going to get annoyed >.< There may be momements in the story that calls for emotion, but timing is everything.

Would you like to work on the Robin Hood story line. I have to admit that I have always loved the robin hood stories, the charasmatic rogue fighting the organization always makes me quite happy.

I'd be quite happy to! Robin Hood has always been one of my favorites. Did you have any specific requests of the story?

Not really. I guess I just want to know are we looking at the books robin hood or the movies robin hood?

I don't know if you've ever seen the BBC TV series Robin Hood, but I'd like to base it off something more akin to that one. If you haven't that's quite alright. Robin Hood: Prince of Theives is very similar. Prince John is mentioned, but he's not really the main villian. It's The Sherrif and his cousin Guy of Gisbourne that are the main advisaries.

Haven't seen the BBC version but I am fine with those two being the big villians.

Excellent! :-D

How did you want to start this off? I was thinking about getting Marian switched within my first post, waking up somewhere in England: I'm not quite certain if I want it to be in the forest, in the Witch's tower, or somewhere unappealing like a river or something. And did you want to share the load of the villians, and each claim one? Restrictions? The more I know the better prepared I am ;)

Well lets start with the first part. We should probably start with her either being in a forest or some other sort of situation. That way she can meet robin hood first or maybe even find them in the middle of a battle or a robbery. If you wanted her to come into the world with an embaressing situation then a dip in the river might be funny.

I guess we also have to figure out also if robin hood and Marien's romance has already start or is just starting.

And we might want to split the villains. That way we can each effect that side of the storyline as well.

Restrictions? Don't have too many, just don't like causing too much pain to people.

*Sigh* I've typed up a responce twice already now, but my computer keeps crapping out on me.....

Anyways....

I'd like to have Marian-1 and Robin be childhood friends, like how most of the stories go. There's a blossoming love interest there, nothing either have been able to act upon. Marian goes missing for several weeks, and the Sherrif's men are slackening their hold of watching the forest as if somethings been brewing in the castle. Then, out of the blue Guy of Gisbourne is in the woods late morning, looking agitated and anxious. He and Robin can meet up here, Robin inquiring about whats been going on, and Guy being the ass he is- starts the fight. Guy was really waiting for the witch's spell to come into effect, and in the middle of the fight, the new Marian arrives. Guy tries to get to Marian and leave, Robin does whatever you're wanting him to do, and Marian is suffering from confused and jumbled thoughts as she's trying to make sense of where she is, and what the hell is going on.

How's that sound?

That is actually a character I've had for a number of years now; she's able to adapt to either setting, modern or fantasy. Her name is Keshayla West, she's a full blooded Lycan, a direct desendant from Loki and Fenrir. (Fenrir is her uncle, Loki her grandfather.) She's pretty much amazing ^_^. I don't mind making up a story to include her, if you'd like. What sort of plot did you have in mind?

Well, what sort of character are you interested in playing? Let's start with that. And Kesha can be used in the modern fantasy setting, I'm not scared to mix things up :D

Alright, modern fantasy it is.

Well, I'm not sure, I've got a wide variety of characters. I would like to try playing a photographer of sorts, perhaps someone who could have been looking for her somehow - following what little information he could gather. They could get involved in something huge.

Or, I have an idea for a former soldier who experiences some seriously paranormal event while deployed in the Middle East. He goes AWOL and pretty much ends up wanted for suspected treason.

Kesha is a Merc, but she handles those in the higher echelons, so if she would get involved with anything, then it would be something rather big. (And dangerous ^_^ I love my action and gore) Her partner is a Drow, but in most cases I've got the guy talkin' through an ear piece, (it all really depends on the setting.)

Haha, awesome. I love my 'action-movie-style' plots as well, they're so much fun to do, so I don't mind if it's rather big and dangerous. <3 I'm kind of getting a slight 'Hellboy' vibe from it already, but I love that. So, which character would you prefer? Or would you like me to think of some other alternatives?

Also, do you want to move this to PMs to keep from clogging up the thread?​

That sounds like a pretty godo idea for me. Are you looking for both sides to see her as a sexual object as well or just keep it between her and Robin Hood?

I think I'm going to have Guy rather infatuated with her. He'll try to get to Marion, to indulge a little, but the romance would be between Robin and Marian.

Midnight: Hey you! Yeah, I joined here about a week ago, always looking for a new forum with some good writers. Found this place by mistake, I was clicking through google and it came up. Stretching my legs a bit, trying to get away from the drama in some of the other sites, find fresh faces, etc.

Nekro: Finally! I've been getting requests non-stop for the Macabre themes. Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you, but that leads to four possible stories now, and I like to keep mine origional. Ah, well.... What did you have in mind? Will there be any particular role you'd like to play? (Human? Other?)

Basic idea I had was {insert city name here} is, for lack of a better word, infested with Lycans. The dens have been living in a relatively peaceful state for the past several years, but something is attacking them now, and triggers a massive turf war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom