Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Villainess Vixens (NSFW links)

AllisonDixieland

Banned
Banished
I mean, what did you expect honestly? We run this city, we always have and always will! Just because you get dressed up in your little costume, you think your something? You are nothing, just a silly little girl behind a mask who is in way over her head. You can try to stop us, but that probably won't work out so well for you. We know what we are doing and we know exactly how to treat costume wearing idealistic superheroines. We are, after all...

0df27c2c136938c5bbd8ddff4760371b72ea81a7.png

On the beautiful Florida panhandle, a new metropolis has grown. Built upon tourism and entertainment industries, Neon City is a crown jewel at first glance. Throughout the years though, Neon City has become a dangerous and corrupt city featuring some of the most dangerous crime lords and villainesses in the known world. The citizens suffer and live in fear, who will save them from this horrible fate as pawns in an criminal game?

NEON CITY'S MOST WANTED...
The Madonna
The Pimpstress
The Femme Fatale
Queen Bee
Tarnish
Philferella
The Fuhrer
The Headmistress
The Serpent Queen
Anesthesia
Molest

Hoping to find a partner who writes in third person, just like I do. Can give me two to three paragraphs of detailed replies consistently. Someone who prefers a 50/50 plot/smut ratio. Someone willing to respect kinks, enjoys OOC and approaches OOC. Can roleplay dark and glimmer stories or something lighter and more, just please specify which you are looking for.

Please know this are suggestions only, and your choice of character is welcome...
THESE ARE NOT REQUIRED, JUST REFERENCES
One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Eleven. Twelve.

My F-list

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom