Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Steven Universe RP

DaddysLittleSkank

Banned
Banished
The title is pretty self explanatory. Also I posted pretty much this same request in the female request but thought I’d have more luck here.

I’m mostly looking for someone to do doubles with (each of us play an OC and a canon character that is paired with the other’s OC) but I’m open to us both playing canon characters.

I’d like to note that I’m mostly sub but I can take over as dom also. I did run into this issue but if you want there to be dickgirls/futas, I am only comfortable with gems having dicks and not any of the female human characters (the use of a strap on would be fine though).

If you’re interested just shoot me a pm and we could possibly work something out.

For double this is pairing I’d like/am willing to do (youXme) and the more stars the more I’m craving it/the more I’m willing to do that pairing:
- OCxAmethyst*****
- AmethystxOC****
- OCxPearl****
- PearlxOC****
- OCxGarnet***(may include Ruby & Sapphire)
- GarnetxOC*****(also may include Ruby & Sapphire)
- OCxConnie (will have to be like at least 15)**
- OCxPeridot***
- OCxLapis****
- OCxSadie****
- LarsxOC***
- Sour CreamxOC**
- BuckxOC*
- OCxJenny**
- OCxKiki***
- OCxS/Sheena/Mystery Girl***
- GregxOC (I have daddy issues, don’t judge me)****
- OCxJasper***
- JasperxOC*
- OCxBismuth**
- BismuthxOC*
- OCxSpinel***

Canon Pairings
It doesn’t matter much who I play in this but chances are I will be playing the more submissive one. And roleplays don’t have to follow these exact ideas, they’re more of a suggestion. Warning, links are NSFW

StevenxConnie
Heat

LapisxPeridotxPearlxAmethyst (group thing)
Have A Seat

PearlxGarnet
Good Session

PearlxMystery Girl
Gem Chesmistry 1

Mystery GirlxPearlxAmethyst (love triangle)
Her Name

StevonniexPearl
Sword Training

The Cool Kids
Night Out
PeridotxAmethyst
Peributt

If you’re interested just shoot me a pm and we could possibly work something out. If a pairing isn’t listed, I might have forgotten it so just ask about it in your pm.

NOTE: if you’re willing to play as Garnet (bonus if you’re also willing to also play as Ruby and Sapphire), you will get priority and I’ll pretty much play whoever you want your oc to be paired as long as it’s within reason so no like Pink Diamond or whatever and I’ll play multiple characters if requested. I will also be more open to including fetishes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom