Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Your Favourite Nerdy Nympho Is Looking For Fun! Seeking Story, Smut, Adventure, Romance, Monsters, Gangbangs, Incest, Cheating & More! NSFW!

Nymphomane

Moon
FkMrY_IWQAETpJ4.jpeg

Gamer Girl, E-Girl Extraordinaire & Nerdy Nympho!
But you can just call me Nymphomane.

Well hey hey BlueMoon!

Welcome to my naughty lil corner of the internet! The name's Nymphomane, your friendly neighbourhood gamer girl, nerd, cosplayer, smut slut and e-girl. I'm gonna keep this section pretty short and sweet, 'cause the rest of my thread is already so over the top!

I've been around the block a few times and, as has happened a couple times before, I'm returning from a brief hiatus. It's the combination of bisexual chaos, anxiety, ADHD and probably plenty more mental health issues that have gone undiagnosed! So if I've ever ghosted you before then feel free to reach out, if you want. I'm the kinda gal that can jump back into a roleplay like nothing has happened, despite several months going by. So if we've written before, feel free to hit me up.

Anyway, with that out of the way, let's get into it. Ultimately I'm looking for chill, easy going roleplays. I'm here to have fun, and I enjoy both smutty and story focused roleplays, with perhaps a slight lean towards smut. I'm also open to long and short term roleplays, stuffed with all manner of kinkyness and depravity. But we'll get into specifics later.

Now, because I'm all kinds of crazy, with too much time on my hands, this thread now stretches over six posts. But please don't let that put you off. I'm fun and easygoing, and I'm not expecting you to be quite as crazy as I am. Plus, if you do dare to brave my thread, you'll find all manner of visual treats along the way.

It's a Nerd! It's a Slut! It's Nymphomane!
In other words, an introduction.

So the basics to know about me are that I'm 21, bisexual and from the UK. I'm also a huge nerd and a raging whore. My name is actually French for nymphomaniac, which is a pretty apt description. Plus I feel like it sounded cute, and like a slutty pokimon. Though I could have also just been thinking of Pokimane(Who admittedly is pretty cute and sexy). But I digress. You, my dear reader, can call me whatever you want. I love being given nicknames, whether cute or naughty. You can call me your Nymph, Nympho or your slut. You can call me your princess, whore, or goddess. You can refer to me as your favourite lil fucktoy, the cutest cumslut or the nastiest, most depraved queen you've ever met. Feel free to get creative. I'm pretty sex-positive and have no problem being called any of the above names. In fact I take most of them as a compliment, in some twisted way. I'm also pretty open about my sexuality and sluttiness. I'm more than happy too talk about out shared kinks and why they excite me, share some of my exploits or discuss our deepest darkest fantasies.

Aside from being a total slut, I'm also a huge nerd and gamer girl. I love playing and geeking out over all manner of video games. I've recently been playing Horizon Forbidden West's Burning Shores DLC along with Jedi Survivor and Red Dead Redemption 2. In terms of other nerdy content, I absolutely loved Guardians of the Galaxy 3 and cried my eyes out. I adored The Last of Us tv show, and I'm trying to ready way too many books.

When it comes to what I'm looking to write, I'm open to just about anything. I like writing and I never say no to a challenge, so I'll give anything a go. But my biggest weakness is fantasy. There's just something delightful about escaping to magical and wonderful worlds, or exploring a hidden society of magic and monsters, hiding in plain sight.
Second place is then tied between sci-fi and anything apocalyptic. I've played far too much Mass Effect and watched far too much Star Wars, so I will never say no to a good space opera, exploring a galaxy full of interesting aliens and adventures to be had. I also enjoy sci-fi that's a little closer to home, exploring the advancement of technology, or the creation of AIs. And as for post-apocalyptic worlds, well, I love everything from zombies to nuclear warfare, alien invasions and pretty much anything else. There's something oddly exciting about exploring ancient ruins and piecing together what happened, or fighting desperately for survival in what were once peaceful streets.
But honestly, I'll try anything. Slice of life settings can be plenty fun as well, exploring all kinds of character dynamics. Taboo pairings are one of my favourites and work really well in a modern day setting.

And finally, I'm pretty friendly and chatty. I love making friends and getting to know my partners a little. We can talk about what games we're enjoying, the books we're reading or whatever other shared interests we have. I'm happy to chat about our favourite kinks and why we like them, and I have been known to be a bit flirty. If that's a problem for you then just tell me to stop. I won't be offended. But if you enjoy that then let me know, or flirt back. And hell, even if you don't want to roleplay but you think I sound cool, feel free to hit me up for a chat.

300x100-banner.png
A few ground rules!
In other words, an introduction.

So firstly I need to get something off my chest, and it might make me sound like a bitch. But I don't owe you a response. In a perfect world I would love to respond to everybody that sends me a message looking to roleplay. But we don't live in a perfect world. I'm here to have fun, and I only have a limited amount of time online. I want to spend that time focusing on the people I do want to write with. And by all means, if you've not heard back from me after about a week, feel free to bump your message. There's a chance you might have slipped through the cracks or that I've just not had time. But please don't pester me, give me attitude or generally try to make me feel shitty for not responding, okay?

I'm looking to write literate, detailed and erotic stories. With a slight emphasis on erotic and smutty. But that doesn't mean I want it to be cheap and easy, y'know? Even though I might be a total smut-slut, writing all manner of depraved filth, I still put effort in. I always write multiple detailed paragraphs, and make sure I proofread my posts. No matter how horny I am, or how smutty and silly our roleplay might be, I put effort in. I'd appreciate a partner who will do the same. You don't have to be as crazy as I am, but some effort is always appreciated.

To follow on from the above point, I like to think I'm an okay writer. I've been writing for years and I enjoy telling a story. Plus I'm always looking to better myself. I always make sure to proofread my posts to try and eliminate mistakes. As a result, I like to think I'm pretty detailed, literate and able to string a story together and move it along with every post. However, I'm, aware that not everybody one here will be quite as crazy about writing as I am. Which is cool. As long as you have an ability and willingness to proofread your posts, paired with a decent understanding of the English language, then we should get along fantastically.

I don't really have any hard rules on length, and I'm doing my absolute best not to make any childish jokes right now. Quality beats quantity every time, but you'll make me a happy nympho if you can give me both. Personally I can write anywhere between two and six paragraphs depending on where we are in the story and what you give me to work with. But that doesn't necessarily mean I expect a similar amount from you. Sure, I'd love five or six paragraphs every post, but that's not realistic. If you could just give me one or two decent, well written paragraphs every time then that is awesome! However I do not accept one-liners; that's just not the kind of roleplayer I am. I need something to work with, to move the story forward and some detail!

So life is kinda chaotic and the past few months, along with the past few years have been very unpredictable. When it comes to how often I will reply, I would love to say it will be daily. I'd love to tell you that I'm the kinda gal who will be able to reply to you several times a day. Unfortunately that's not me. Sure, there will be times when I'm feeling inspired and have a bunch of free time for some back and forth. But that probably won't be often. I can, however, commit to at least one or two really good replies a week. Often there will be more, sometimes there will be less. I'll try to keep you updated, but I make no promises. I am however, usually around for plenty of OOC chat, whether it's brainstorming to just shootin' the shit.

I am also extremely ghost friendly. Sure, I get that it sucks to have somebody ghost on you, but as somebody who's been on both sides of it, it also sucks for the ghost. But I get that sometimes it feels like you're only option, or the best move. So if you feel the need to just stop replying to me, then that's cool. I won't be mad. I'd also appreciate the same courtesy, but of course feel free to check in. There's every chance that I just got too busy, or forgot to hit send on a reply.

As for where I like to roleplay, my preferences are PM or Thread. Most of my roleplays have been over PM, but I would also quite like to try Threads. I'm also tentatively open to giving Discord a go, though I can't promise it will be for me.

Please, whatever you do, don't pester or nag me. If I've not replied in over a week then sure, feel free to hit me up. But if it's only been a day, or a couple of hours, don't message me to ask me if I'm still interested. Not only do I have a life, but I also have other partners to reply to. And if you send me a message expressing your interest in working together, please don't be upset if I don't get back to you. There are any number of reasons. Maybe I just don't think we'd be a good fit, or I'm full up on roleplays. Unfortunately I have to prioritise who to respond to, and my focus is always on the people that I know I want to write with. Plus I'm not very good at saying no thanks, I always feel bad.

As you will soon see, I like to use imagery a lot. I love finding faceclaims for my characters, as well as using images for settings, and the more NSFW element of the RP. I love it when my partners provide faceclaims and imagery as well, but it is by no means necessary.

And finally, effort is incredibly hot. When you message me, don't just ask if I want to roleplay. Let me know what you liked about my thread, what you thought about my plots or even just what kinks or imagery you find hot at the moment. The same goes for when we start discussing ideas. I love it when people put in some effort when brainstorming with me and discussing possibilities. In other words, don't be afraid to go over the top or write too much. You won't scare me off. Hell, if you really wanna impress me and you've got an idea you think I will like then just shoot me a starter. If you hit the mark I'll response and we can jump right in.

300x100-banner.png

Last edited:
How to turn me on
And what to avoid.

The below list of kinks is by no means exhaustive and in no particular order. Anything marked with ** is a favourite, and will never fail to get me excited and eager to play.

Also all the links should be considered extremely NSFW!

I always enjoy a good love story whether it's cozy and cuddly or toxic and twisted; a grand, epic love story or something more understated.
An element of risk just makes everything so much hotter, whether we're hooking up in public, aren't using protection or are just two people who really shouldn't be having sex.
Hooking up in public is always pretty fun, and I love hooking up in some pretty wild places. You can never go wrong with some good old car sex whether I'm giving road head, getting railed on the back seat, or we decide to pull over somewhere and fck on the side of the road or in a car park. The public toilet at a bar or a club is always a good shout as well. Feel free to bend over the sink and make me look at my reflection as you use, or take me into the stall fuck me silly or put me down on my knees. And if we get kicked out of the club, you can ways just take me in the dark, dirty alley out back.

The changing room at a shop is always fun, and feels extra risky! Or maybe we find a quiet spot at the beach or beside the pool. While we're to hiking I'm sure we can find somewhere for you to fuck me, against a tree bent over a log or even on a park bench. And for some really risky fun you could always have some fun with me on the bus or a train.
Forbidden love is always extra hot. I enjoy exploring all manner of taboo pairings, whether it's boss/employee, teacher/student, ageplay, something queer, interracial or even something incestuous.
Probably my favourite taboo pairing. I love being daddy's little whore, my uncles favourite fucktoy and my brothers stupid slut!
I love playing the part of a cheating slut, whether it's what my character was after, or maybe she's tricked, seduced, coerced or whatever.
I love all interracial pairings. As a while girl I typically tend to play white girls, but I am also open to playing characters of different races/ethnicities. I'm happy to play against any and all over characters. Though I gotta say, the whole Blacked trope, while perhaps a little overdone, is incredibly hot. So if any black guys wanna come claim this PAWG, you know where I am!
This is maybe my biggest kink of all time. I love playing a human woman paired against all manner of monsters and beasties. There's just something about that pairing that really excites me. Some of my favourites monsters are :
Goes hand in hand with monsters; I love my beasties to have exotic, or unique cocks. For example if I'm about to get railed by a minotaur I'd love for him to have a flared cock. A werewolves would be knotted and an alien might have bumps, ridges etc. You get the idea.
Goes well with the above. Perhaps it has a unique taste or certain magical properties.
I like a good balanced mx of both. So for example I'm happy to play out a scene where my characters gets fucked by a cock as long as her arm and impossibly thick. Reality bends enough that she can stretch and take it. However there would still be some fear or apprehension from my character, and if she gets fucked in the ass there should definitely be some lube.

Does this kinda make sense?
The heroine wins and everybody lives happily ever after in paradise.
The heroine loses and becomes little more than he sex slave of the big bad, while the res of the world suffers.
The heroine loses and the world is conquered by forces of evil. Yet the heroine soon discovers that she loves her new life as a fucktoy for the bad guys.
I've started really enjoying scenarios that are less than consensual, but I don't love outright forceful non-con. I much prefer scenarios where my character is tricked, coerce or blackmailed. Maybe I pass out drunk and somebody takes advantage. Perhaps I'm tricked into a rigged dare or even catfished by somebody looking to get incriminating photos with which to blackmail me. You get the idea, right?

Gore
Vore
Non-Con

Toilet Stuff

Last edited:
Visual Prompts
For those looking for something quick & sexy.

Welcome to the smut zone! Specifically this section is primarily for my shorter term plots. Below you will find all manner of one shot prompts shot terms ideas and pictures that I would love to work some ideas around. So dive in, let me know what you think!

Oh, and all links should be considered extremely NSFW.

01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22,

Original Ideas
For those after some longer term fun.

These are all up for discussion, so feel free to hit me up with any ideas, changes, alternative faceclaims, whatever. I love discussing ideas and want to craft something we will both enjoy.

One Night Stands & Chance Encounters
Strangers
Mostly short term smut, but would be open to developing it into something more
So below are a bunch of ideas I have that essentially revolve around two(or more) strangers hoking up, in a variety of scenarios.
This is a pretty straight forward idea. It's the weekend and I'm looking for some fun. Dressed up like a total slut, I decide to hit some bars, dancing and drinking the night away with one thing in mind; getting laid. Eventually I bump into a hot guy, or a gorgeous girl and we hit it off. After some serious flirting and making out, we both want more and decide to head back to their place to spend the night tearing into each other.

Or maybe we just can't wait, and before I know it I'm on my knees in club toilets, choking on cock? Or maybe I end up eating out a hot babe on a park bench, getting railed in a quiet alley, or fucked on the backseat of a car?

Either way, there's a lot of possibilities.
So as the title might suggest, this is pretty similar to the above plot. I'm dressed like a cheap whore and desperately looking to get laid as I drink, dancing and flirt the night away. Eventually I end up chatting with a couple of guys( or a group of them, depending on hw many you want to play) and they mention that they are more than happy to share me. I've always dreamed about being with more than one guy, so I quickly finish my drink and let them take me wherever they want. Before long my panties are around my knees and my make-up is ruined as I'm fucked into orgasm after orgasm by several guys.
I work at a coffee shop and quite often take the late shift, happy to lock up on my own. Quite often I see the same guy or girl, and while we've never properly spoken, we've both checked each there out, slightly flirting. One night they're the last one in, and they strike up a conversation as I'm finishing for the day. One thing leads to another and I lock the doors before letting them fuck me on the counter or bend me over one of the tables.
I like hitting the gym late at night. It's quiet, with nobody to bother you. One night I spot a fellow gymbunny wh I've spoke t a few times. We always chat, borderline flirting with each there. Before long we strike up a conversation, and when we realise we're the only people there, it turns flirty. More so than usual, and when we're done working out we hit the showers together, wasting no time peeling off our tight gym clothes and exploring each others body.
After a night of dancing and drinking, I decide to call myself an Uber to get home. However partway into the drive I realise I don't have any money. Fortunately(or not) the driver is willing to make a deal with me, especially when they see how drunk I am and just how slutty I'm dressed. They end up taking me somewhere quiet so that I can use my body to convince them to take me home.

Or, if you wanted a little bit more non-con, they perhaps I've had too much to drink and I pass out completely on the backseat, and the driver just can't resist having some fun with me.
I meet a hot guy at the club whose happy to keep buying me drinks as we flirt and dance. However I'm a total lightweight, and before long I'm totally wasted. Or for something more sinister. Maybe they spike one of my drinks? Either way, I'm putty in their hands, and they just can't resist the temptation. Maybe he fucks in the toilets and leaves me there covered in cum for anyone to find? Maybe he takes me somewhere quiet, or even back to his place to use my body all night long?
My boyfriend is out of town, and I'm all alone and horny. I have no intention, but I decide to hit some bars and clubs dressed up in one of my sluttiest outfits. I flirt and dance and drink and get all the guys riled up, with no intention of putting out. Once I've had enough I head home to pleasure myself. However little do I know a group of guys aren't happy, and they plan on teaching me the consequences of bing such a naughty lil cocktease, pulling me into a quiet alley.
After a night of partying, I drunkenly stagger home alone and decide to take a shortcut through a park. There I encounter a group of guys, by som e of the benches, drink and smoking. They invite me to hang out with them, and I stop to chat a bit. They can see how wasted I am and they quickly decide to take advantage, offering me more drinks while slowly coaxing me out of my clothes and onto their cocks while my boyfriend waits at home.

The New Girl
High school romance and drama.
Story focused, though could be smutty.
This is a pretty basic idea at the moment, but I do have a bit of a love of high school settings. I'd love to explore something, perhaps with my character moving to a small town from a big city, or even a different country. I'd love to explore the possible romances and dramas that would ensue. I see this as being mainly romantic, but exactly how it plays out I guess would depend on what kinda character you want to play.

Hit me up if you're up for brainstorming some ideas.

Royal Pleaures
Queen/Princess x Monsters
Short & smutty, but would also be open to more plot.
So I realised I had a few different ideas that essentially revolved around princesses and queen's getting railed by all manner of monsters and beasties, so I thought I would consolidate them all into one place.

The thing that nobody tells you about power is that it doesn't quite solve everything. There's always another want, another need to be sated. Even when you've conquered the world like I have. First, I conquered my home nation who had once exiled me as a heretic. I sought to enlighten them, but they resisted my rule and I became what I need to be. A powerful, dreaded dark queen. With black magic at my fingertips, I ruled with fear and began to spread my benevolent leadership to the surrounding nations, until the whole world fell under my shadow. Then I sought more magic, or greater palaces. You always want more, even while the whole world fears you. Even the monsters and demons of my army fear to meet my gaze. But now, my latest need is a little different. The world finally knows true peace under my rule, and I can sit back and relax. Which only reminds me of other, more intimate needs that have long since gone untended. I find myself missing the days when I was seen as desirable, when men and women lusted after my body. Longing for the touch of a lover makes me desperate. So one night, I venture out from my citadel in disguise, intend on find somebody to satisfy me.

While wandering the streets of the city at night I find myself in the red lantern district. I figure I should have no problem finding a lover there, even if I have to pay. However I soon discover something shocking. Human women crying out in pleasure as they are fucked senseless by the monstrous soldiers of my army. I see women quivering as they are forced to take every inch of flared minotaur cock. Others scream in pleasure as they are sandwiched between green skinned Orcs, or overwhelmed by Goblins.

As I watch from the shadows I'm surprised to find myself getting aroused, a hand slipping between my thighs. I'd never considered monsters before yet as I watch the scenes around me, I feel tempted. Before I do something stupid I manage to pull myself away and hurry back to my citadel. But later that night I lay awake in bed, images racing through my mind, wondering about the possibilities. So I summon my household guard. Made up of the most fearsome monsters of the realms, I give them one command. Pleasure me. At first they are hesitant, but when they realise I am serious they soon set about giving me a night I will never forget.
When I venture out into the city I dress… well, rather more revealing and slutty than I perhaps should have done. Without realising it I venture into the red lantern, where a group of monsters stop me, mistaking me for a whore. They ask me how much I charge, and won't take no for an answer. Of course I can't reveal myself. It would be too embarrassing embarrassing to admit that the dread queen who conquered the world has been wandering around dressed like a common whore. So I'm powerless to resist as they pull me into a nearby alley, ignoring my futile complaints. I'm soon forced to my knees, big thick monstrous cocks slapping against my face. An Orc, gripping me by the hair, wastes no time claiming my throat. He's brutal in his use of my mouth. Tears stream and my make-up runs down my face. Yet I can't help but start to feel a little excited. I cry out when a minotaur forces the thick, flared head of his cock into my tight pussy, but before long I'm moaning in pleasure as the monsters use my body as they please. When they're done, they simply toss a bag of gold my way and leave me in the alley, well fucked and covered in cum.
This idea is very similar to the one above. I venture out into the city, dressed far sluttier than is wise. Entering a rather shady tavern, a group of monsters like the look of me and make their move. Mistaking me for a whore, they decide to have some fun with me right there in front of all other other patrons. I'm pushed onto a table, head hanging over the edge. Before I co do anything I see a thick, green skinned cock approach. It's not long before it's slamming deep into my throat, balls slapping against my face as my makeup runs. Eventually the orc decides he wants more and moves to press his huge cock against my tight pussy while there rest of the room watch. I look up and am surprised to see one of my own generals. And judging y the look on his face and the nasty grin that spreads across his lips, he recognises me too. But he doesn't say anything's and simply pushes inch after inch of big orcish cock into my tight, wet entrance. He enjoys my body and shares me with his men. When he's done maybe he decides to claim me as his new personal fucktoy? He could use this knowledge to blackmail me, effectively ruling my empire? Or maybe he has something more fatal and bloody in mind?

Being deemed the chosen one of a god of light and goodness really isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sure, you get to fight an epic war against anvil dark lord. But once he's been defeated? Life gets real boring. Yeah, they make you queen and you get to rule. But there's all these stuffy religious ceremonies they want to draw you out for. And boy, people really don't like it if you wanna go out and get laid! There's suitors after suitors and talk about marriage. And really, I just wanna smash. Just gimme somebody to pound me into several blissful orgasms so I can focus on my job. Unfortunately nobody will touch me. Well, nobody human that is…

My character was only young when her mother, the Queen, fought back an invading army and one the respect of her nation as a fearsome shield maiden. Since then the Queen has led the Queendom to prosperity, and both princess and queen are equally beloved by the people. So much so that they indulge the Queen's fascination and curiosity with monsters and beasts of exotic types. She enjoys hunting and studying these creatures, and has even built a private menagerie to house them.

Lately, there have been rumours spreading through the kingdom about the princess. About how she seeks a lover to satisfy her. While most of them are exaggerated, it is true. My character has yet to find a man or a woman who can truly satisfy her.

Her solution comes one evening while she is wandering through her mothers menagerie. It is a huge park full of habitats for exotic monsters, gathered by her mother. It's filled with all kind of creatures; some sentient like orcs and goblins, and some a bt more mindless like minotaurs and tentacle beasts. The princess likes to wander the menagerie in the evenings, enjoying the fresh air, caring for the monsters and speaking with the more sentient creatures.

One evening she wanders through a little later than normal, and hears some strange sounds coming from the orc enclosure. Sneaking closer, she see's one of the elven serving girls being fucked by an orc. She can't believe the sounds of sheer pleasure the elf is making, or the way orc is truly pounding her.

Several days later and the princess can't stop thinking about that elf. She starts wonder if perhaps she doesn't need a man to satisfy her, but a monster instead. That night she approaches the orc and, feeling rather embarrassed, she tells him about her situation and that she wants to be fucked like that elf.

It's not long before the big green cock is slowly impaling her, and something is awoken inside. She finds herself in a self-corrupting cycle of sexual awakening. The princess needs monster cock, and each night she visits the menagerie, determined to experience a different monster, fulfilling all the deepest, darkest fantasies that she's ever had.

As a dark lord sweeps his armies of darkness across the realms, a single chosen one, destined to save the realms is sought out. I am that chosen one, a warrior of light leading the armies of men. We have yet to face the illusive dark lord, but we've won several battles and recently captured several monsters that serve him. So far they've resisted interrogation and have given nothing up. Frustrated by the lack of progress, I decide to try my hand and see what I can discover from the monsters. Of course, being left alone with several evil monsters is risky…

While questioning the monsters, I can't help but notice the way the eye me up, howe they react to my body. At first I am repulsed, but I'm eager to use any advantage I can. So the next visit I dress rather more revealingly, which gets a bigger reaction from the monsters. I can't help but find myself a little curious about the huge bulges forming as they eye me up. But even better is the information they let slip because of their frustration and arousal. I decide to see how far I can push things, bartering with the monsters. They agree to give me more information in exchange for showing a little more, teasing and dancing from them. Gradually things get pushed further and further. They'll tell me everything in exchange for my body, and I'm soon kneeling before the monsters, admiring their huge, exotic cocks. I know it's wrong, but it feels so exhilarating. The monsters waste no time enjoying and using my body for their every desire. And when they're done not only do they give me information, but they renounce the dark lord and pledge their loyalty to me. Perhaps something about my body helped to heal their corruption, or perhaps they's simply seen the perks of being a good guy.
After noticing how the monsters react when I'm around. I quickly start to use it to my advantage. I dress in more revealing ways and tease them, hoping to frustrate and distract them enough that they slip up and give me the answers that I need. Of course, I have no intention of actually letting them have their way with me. After several days of mercilessly teasing them, things go horribly wrong. Pent up beyond relief, the monsters break free from their binds and are soon upon me. They overpower me, forcing me to my knees and dominating me with their huge monstrous cocks until I'm a quivering mess.
The monsters realise what I'm trying to do when they see me dressing sluttier, teasing them. They decide to play along, pushing me further, convincing me to strip for them and eventually getting their hands on my body in exchange for information. Meanwhile I've gotten caught up in the excitement of it all and can't believe that I'm handling their huge monstrous cocks. Even more so, I can't believe how good it feels as the first one slowly impales me, stretching out my pussy. It's not long before they have me crying out in orgasmic bliss, begging for more as they tell me of the pleasures waiting for me among the dark lords armies. They soon corrupt me, convincing me to escape with them. Do I end up as the plaything of the dark lord, or does he leave me to the lowliest soldiers of his army?

Smile for the camera
Casting Agent x Wannabe Model
Short & smutty, but would be open to more plot.
So, I'm sure you've all seen or heard of the kinda porn videos tat have inspired this idea. Y'know, Backroom Casting Couch, Fake Agent, that sorta thing. I wanna play something based on that premise. It's pretty simple, but there's a few possible variations I have in mind.

So for this one you would play a guy who pretends to be a casting agent for modelling companies, and I would play the rotating cast of girls that are charmed and tricked into stripping and fucking on camera.
This is pretty much the same as the above idea, except I would play the agent, and you would play a rotating cast of guys and/or girls who are tricked into fucking my girl on camera.
For this one, I'm thinking we would both play two agents who have teamed up and may, or may not be in a relationship. Our main characters work together to trick, charm and seduce guys and/or girls into fucking on camera.

Let me know what you think and if you're up for brainstorming any of these ideas. I feel like there's a lot of potential and it could offer a lot of variety depending on different character personalities etc.

A Study in Necromancy
Necromancer x Zombies
Smutty, but with room for more plot.
Not gonna lie, I did kinda steal this idea!

As a sexy lil necromancer, I'm shunned from society for practising dark magic. But that's okay, because I've always been a loner with a hunger for knowledge. Boundaries such as morals have never stopped me, and now I live a comfortable life far from society. With host of undead minion, I've managed to claim an abandoned castle in the wild lands outside of any known empire. My servants maintain the castle for me, and also offer protection to the village just outside, in exchange for the food and supplies I need. But I don't rule over the people, and I don't care for world domination. I simply hunger for knowledge, and to be left along to practice my magic. Of course, there is one problem with being a loner. Even naughty lil necromancers like myself have needs. I never cared much for love or romance, but occasionally you just need to get your brains fucked out, y'know?

Lately my zombies have been looking more and more appealing. After all, I use my magic to restore and improve their bodies, leaving me an undead army of some of the most impressive men and women I've ever seen. And, they do follow my every command… What could possibly go wrong?

Eventually I cave. I toss and turn at night, trying desperately to scratch that itch all on my own, to no avail. So I summon a zombie to my chambers, and I command him to pleasure me. My magic not only restores his cock to life, but also increases it's size. An accident, but not one I'm going to complain about, as I soon realise the inner size queen hidden inside. The night is spent moaning in pleasure as my zombie fucks me into orgasm after orgasm. He's untiring and follows every command, knowing exactly what I want. By the time the night is done I'm left moaning, covered in zombie cum, and wanting more.

After the realisation that my zombies are just what I need, I start to experiment each night, indulging in ever sexual curiosity and fantasy I've ever had. I summon more zombies, being with multiple guys for the first time. I summon a female zombie occasionally as well, either to myself or to share with the guys. I even let a zombie claim my anal virginity, and there's not sign of my stopping any time soon as I get more and more debauched.
A variation on the above idea. As I start to give in to my passions and desire, getting caught up in the lust and summoning even more zombies, I lose control. The powerful, muscular bodies of the zombies fucking me starts to bring out a submissive side I didn't know I had. I beg to be dominated, to be maid into their bitch, their fucktoy. Of course they're more than happy to oblige, and the magic slips from my grasp, leaving me at the mercy of the zombies who continue to untiringly abose my body until I pass out.
I'm always looking tom improve my magic and one day, after researching a new ritual, I summon some new and improved zombies. Still bound to me, these zombies have slightly increased intelligence. Still mindless being, they show initiative and can carry out more complex orders. However I soon realise that this batch of zombies might be more trouble than they're worth as they seem to have ideas of their own as to how their jobs should be carried out, or what they do next. One night, I wake up confused, horny and naked. The new zombies, drawn by my lust, have slowly pulled my clothes off, teasing my body. They decide that dealing with my lust is their top priority, that I don't know what's best for me and that I need to be fucked. As such they don't listen to me when I tell them to stop, dominating me and turning me into their fucktoy for the night.

Darkness Rising
The tale of corruption and a dark queen rising to power.
Can be Smutty or Plot Focused - DM Needed.
Princess Adamina was once the most beloved princess of the twelve realms, destined to become the future empress and lead her people to glory. Her bloodline is sacred, and said to protect against the evil forces that dwell in the Wilderlands on the western borders of the empire. However, Mina was a little too curious for her own good. Studying the Wilderlands and the monsters that live there is a touchy subject at the best of times for her people. Practicing what the realms believe to be dark magic is even worse. By the age of nineteen, Mina had read nearly every book on the Wilderlands, knew everything there was to know about it and the dangerous beasts that roamed those barren lands. She was fascinated, and truly believed that knowledge would better allow them to combat the threat of the Wilderlands. So when she discovered a magic ritual that would allow her to summon and bind a monster to her will, she couldn't ignore it. All Mina could think of was the information that could be gained from a first hand account of the Wilderlands.
Mina performed the spell in her room in the dead of night, but alas things went horribly wrong. Firstly, she was discovered by her father. Secondly, in her panic, the spell went wrong and she accidentally summoned a rather confused and angry orc that had been about to mate. Before the raging greenskin could be slain, Mina's father and several knights were slaughtered. By the laws of the twelve realms, Mina would be given the choice of death, or exile. Ashamed by her actions but still driven to do some good, Mina chose exile. Banished by her older brother into the Wilnderlands, this is where Mina's story begins.

While wandering the wilderlands and doing her best to survive, Mina comes across a lone orc. Readying herself for a fight, she is surprised to find that he is somewhat friendly. She discovers that he too is an outcast, banished from his people. He dreamed of uniting the orc clans and building something better; a united orcish kingdom. But alas, he lost a fight with his chieftain and was subsequently exiled. Mina and the orc form a hesitant alliance as they travel together, keeping each other safe, trading stories about their wildly different lives, and growing close.

Eventually Mina stakes a deal with the orc. In exchange for his protection and aid, she will help him fulfill his dream. She confesses that she wished to make something of the Wilderlands, build it into an empire. The orc agrees and they set about gathering power. Perhaps they negotiate and strike deals with varying monster clans? Maybe they use Mina's feminine charms to their advantage? Or perhaps she uses dark magic to destroy any opposition, showing their true strength? Regardless, the two of them are incredibly successful, building the Wilderlands into a flourishing empire, while also becoming lovers.

Yet Mina isn't satisfied. As her power grows, so to does her hunger for revenge against those that cast her out. She becomes warped and twisted by her power, while her orcish lover grown uneasy. Can he stop from from walking this dark path? Will he get caught up in her craving for war, or will she cast him aside in favour of revenge?

While wandering the Wilderlands, Adamina is captured by a small group of monsters, the specifics of which can be discussed. She overhears them discussing what to do with her and strikes a desperate deal. In exchange for safety and protection, she will stop resisting and willingly offer them her body. The monsters eagerly agree, and two things happen next. Firstly, Mina gets her brains fucked out by the monsters. It's wild, orgasmic sex that leaves her begging for more and wondering how a mere man ever satisfied her. Secondly, she notices that the monsters she just fucked are much more subservient, following her every command.

Mina soon discovers that she possess a dark power inside of her that flourished and awoke while she was busy getting railed by monster cock. It allows her to bind monsters to her will. Intrigued by this and desperate to prove that she was right to dabble in dark magic, Mina seeks out more monsters, slowly building herself an army with which to conquer and unite the Wilderlands. She sates her growing desire with all manner of monsters and beasts, and in doing so bolsters her forces.
However indulging in her power corrupts Mina just a little bit more every time. The more she does, the more power she wants. It's gradual, increasing with very monster she fucks. While her corruption make her give in to her desires, leaving her as little more than a fucktoy for whatever monster she meets next? Or will it stoke the fires of vengeance, leading her to march her armies on the twelves realms, seeking revenge from those that exiled her?

Regardless of which approach we take, I'm looking for somebody to take the role of GM/DM for Mina's adventures in the WIlderlands. Though alternatively, if anyone wants to take the role of Mina, I'd be more than happy to be the GM/DM.

Revenge Gone Wrong
Cheerleader x Sports Team
Smutty One Shot
I'm a total bitch and everybody knows it. I'm also the queen bee, head of the cheerleaders and most popular girl in school. But I'm a bitch who rules with fear. After an insult from one of the fellow cheerleaders, I decide to get revenge in way that will put her in her place. I make a deal with several guys from a competing schools football team to humiliate this girl. Their payment is they get to fuck a hot cheerleader, and I get some footage of her being gang banged by the enemy team. Everything is set, and the plan is in motion. I've invited the girl to our meeting place and the guys have all taken pills to keep themselves hard and make sure she is well and truly fucked. However at the last minute she cancels. The plan is ruined, and suddenly I find myself surrounded by several pent up guys looking me up and down like a piece of meat. I suddenly find myself wishing I'd covered up a bit more as I try and fix to escape. The guys aren't picky and decide that they are more than happy to take out their frustrations on me. After all, what could be better than dominating the head of the enemy cheerleaders and putting her in her place?

The Runaway
Hitchhiking Teenager x Strangers
Smutty, but with room for more plot
I'm just a naive teenager who dreams of becoming a model and, after a big fight with my parents, I run away from home. With no money and a bag with several outfits, I have to hitchhike and trust in the kindness of strangers. Of course there's plenty of trouble a dumb lil slut like me can get into climbing into cars and vans with total strangers…

The first guy who picks me up seems nice enough and we get to talking as he drives. I reveal that I don't really have any money, and he offers me a solution. He said it could be a fun side hustle, and when I say I'm interested he pulls the car over before pulling out his cock. I'm shocked, but I also need the money. Besides, it could be fun. I agree, and before long he's got me bent over the hood of his car. Everytime he uses me, he offers me more money. When he eventually drops me off and I catch another ride, it gives me an idea. I offer my body in exchange for cash to the next guy that picks me up, and before long I'm prostituting my way across the country.
This is more or less the same as the above idea, except a little darker. I seem to have nothing but bad luck as every time I catch a ride it seems to be with some pervert, all to eager to take advantage of this sexy lil teen.

Stuck in the game
Gamer x VR Video Game
Long, Smutty & Dark.
Alright, so this idea revolves around some of my darker desires, including bad ends and possibly snuff and gore if you wanted. The basic idea is that my character is video game content creator in the near future, where pretty much all games are hyper-realistic games. With a decent following on social media and YouTube, my character gets an early copy of a new game that's being hyped up. When she dives into the game, everything seems great, until she realises she can't pause or leave. She's trapped in the game. To make matters worse, the realism setting has been cranked up, as has the violence and sexual content. This means she feel absolutely everything. Every touch, grope, caress. Every thrust of a monsters cock, every yank of her hair and even every cut or stab with a blade.

With no way out, she decides to push forward, hoping to find an escape by completing the game. However in order to do she must endure all manner of trials culminating in defeat after defeat, resulting in her respawning and trying again and again.

If you're interested, hit me up as I would love to brainstorm some ideas for the type of game she's stuck in and what kind of enemies she must face, etc.

The Grim Sisters
Exciting, brutal and often sexy adventures of a mercenacry group.
Can be Smutty or Plot Focused - DM Needed.
Depending on your preferences, this could either take place in a science fiction or a fantasy setting. My character is a mercenary, leading her own company of all female warriors. I'm looking to play the leader as my main character with plenty of side characters as we follow them on their jobs and adventures; from a small mercenary group, to a large and feared battalion. They'd take on all manner of work, from hunting monsters/aliens, protection duty, assassinations and even open warfare.

A lot is up for debate, but I'd love for it to be kinda dark and brutal, with the opportunity for plenty of bad endings. My main character will always survive or scrape by, but I figure there will be plenty of opportunity for some of the other women who join her to meet their fates, whether it's smutty bad endings, fatal or a mix of both.

Let me known if you're up for discussing ideas, and I'm more than happy to take on the DM role myself if you would prefer.

Agency 666
An urban fantasy adventure full of monsters and magic.
Smut Focused
Agency 666 is the most important and powerful organisation in the world that nearly nobody has ever heard of. Most people think the world is a mundane place, and that monsters and magic are the things of fantastical stories. What they don't realise I that our world is connected to dozens of others in vast web of magic. Portal allow access between realms and grant passage to our world to all manner of being. Not all of them are benevolent.

That's where the Agency steps in. They monitor and control all known portals, while actively scanning for any new ones, or otherworldly visitors that might cause trouble. They dispatch their Agents to handle any threats that might emerge, or to do whatever they need to do in order to keep the reality a secret from the general population. Where possible they will attempt to resolve the matter peacefully, bringing whatever beings and creatures have arrived into the fold. But the Agency is not above using violence, and entire towns have disappeared from the map in order to maintain their secrets.

How this idea plays out will depend entirely on what kind of characters we play, and which of the following plots you like the sound of.

My character is a seasoned Agent, and since losing their last partner they have been woking along. Until now. Your character is a new recruit to the Agency, and is paired up with mine. It is is my characters job to finish YC's training on the job. Together our characters will be sent on all manner of missions, whether it's to investigate strange events, secure magical artefacts or deal with otherworldly visitors. I imagine we will include a whole host of side characters, but ultimately the story will focus on our characters as their feelings for each other grow and, despite knowing better, they give in to their desires for each other.

This one is gonna require somebody to take for of a DM approach for me. My character is a lone Agent who specialises in dealing with otherworldly beings, monsters, and creatures. She works best alone and is sent all over the world on all manner of missions to either capture monsters, slay them or convince them to stop stirring up whatever trouble they are causing. However what nobody knows is that nearly every mission sees this Agent getting railed by all kinds of monsters cock. This could either be consensual or not, let me know what you think.

Home isn't something you find
Another sappy, romantic idea.
Story Focused
So I've recently played Life is Strange: True Colours, and I fell in love, hard. I would love to do something inspired by that. I'm thinking my character sees herself as damaged goods and has never really fit in anywhere and has always bounced around from place to place. However when she stays in a charming small town full of people she immediately connects with, she finds herself staying a little bit longer. Then a bit more and a bit more as she starts to build herself a home.

Hit me up if you wanna brainstorm sappy, romantic, feel good ideas.

Brotherly Misadventures
Incestuous adventures between a sister and her two brothers.
Smut Focused
This is a super simple, super smutty idea. I'd love to play an older sister who seduces, or is seduced by her two younger brothers. I don't have any ideas set in stone, but here's some suggestions:

After coming home from the gym, my character complains about being sore and asks her brother for a massage. They are reluctant at first but give in. Their willpower is soon tested as they find themselves rubbing their sisters scantily clad body, listening to the way she moans in response to their efforts.

Our characters are attending a halloween party and while my character knows what the brothers are dressing up as, they don't know what her costume is. In disguise, she approached her brothers and they dance and drink all night long. Eventually all three of them end up sneaking away from the part so we can give in to their lust.

For something a bit more dub-con, I come home one night from a party drunk and horny. My brothers can tell and they are eager to take advantage of me, getting me to drink more, getting me out of my clothes. Eventually, in a drunken haze they get me on my knees and worshipping their cocks.

My character is a cam girl/amateur porn star, uploading videos to her channel. By some fluke her brother discover her content and can't stop watching. But soon they want more. Maybe they blackmail their sister. Or they could offer to help her get more views? Or perhaps they start chatting to her online, requesting private videos, becoming her biggest fans before getting discovered?

More coming soon.

Worlds Apart
A plot focused romance between two girls in a small town.
Story Focused
So this is definitely one of my more sappy, romantic ideas. I see it as being some kind of teen, high school focused story, though I'm also happy to make the characters older if you would prefer.

Either way, our characters are complete opposites. One of them is the typical town sweetheart; a blonde cheerleader, prim queen sort of thing. The other character is a nerdy, punk rock alt girl. I see her as being a little bit like Steph from Life is Strange, if you're at all familiar. She's openly gay and doesn't care who knows it.

One day the nerdy girl witnesses the popular chick being dumped; by another girl. She's surprised by this and though the two characters have never really spoken or gotten along, the nerdy girl approaches the other and comforts her. The two of them chat for a bit and realise that they have more in common than they thought.

Long story short, they end up hooking-up. What was meant to be a one night rebound ends up becoming something more intense and passionate and romantic.

I figure this would have a fair bit of sneaking around and drama based around the fact that nobody knows the popular girl is gay, and the nerdy girl isn't exactly subtle. I'd also love to brainstorm more ideas and dramas to include so hit me up with your suggestions if you're interested.

The Roadtrip
A bittersweet romance between cousins or siblings.
Story Focused
This one can be done with our characters either being cousins or siblings. Either way, they've always been close; practically best friends growing up. They went to the same school, had the same social circles and hobbies. Now that they're older, there's nothing that they don't share, including their sex lives. The two of them happily talk about their crushes, who they're dating, what they like in bed, etc. They both also have a huge crush on the other, but neither one has ever dared to say anything or to act on it.

Now, both of our characters are going away to different universities. However, before they start they've taken a year out to travel, which is something they've always talked about doing. This could be a road trip across America, backpacking across Europe, whatever. It's going to be one of the last things they do together before going their separate ways and not seeing each other as much as they do. However over the course of their travels tension will build and eventually they will give in and confess their desires, exploring their relationship.

This s probably gonna require a bit more brainstorming or discussion, so hit me up with your thoughts and ideas.

Schoolgirl Sluts & Tempting Teachers
Teacher x Student
Smutty or potty
Below are a couple ideas for a teacher/student pairing, with me playing either role. They're all some kind of dub-con, but I'm happy to discuss something more consensual if you want.

I'm the bad girl, and the school slut. Everybody knows that I'm hot and that I like to fuck. I'm always flirting and teasing my teachers, wearing my skirt too short and bending over to show off my panties, or lack of them. I'm constantly getting in trouble or put in detention, but I don't mind. However one day several of my teachers decide the they've had enough. They keep me behind after school and decide to teach me a lesson on being such a tease. The problem is, I'm not actually as experience my persona would suggest, but the teachers are certainly going to have a fun time breaking me.
I'm a new teacher, working at my first ever teaching job where I run into some trouble with a few of the boys. They think they can get away with flirting with me or making inappropriate comments. Normally I'm able to shut it down, often in a joking or teasing way. But occasionally I have to resort to keeping them after school in detention. This time, however, things go horribly wrong. While in detention one of the boys shows me something on his phone, and my heart sinks. It's my OnlyFans page. I started it in uni, and never really stopped. With countless vides of me pleasuring myself, he could easily send them to the headteacher and get me fired. But when I ask what they want, the boys just grin.

They want me, my body. They want me on my knees and begging for them. They want to pass me around and use me as they see fit. And with my job on the line, I can't say no as they bend me over my own desk.
[/Spoiler]​

Last edited:
Fandoms
Let's explore our favourite worlds together!

I tend to be a bit selective about Fandoms as I prefer to play original characters in pre-made settings. The following settings are some I would love to explore. Any ideas I have will be listen below.

I have nothing concrete here, but would love to explore something sappy, romantic between Alex and Steph.

To be honest I know very little about this other than Samus is a total babe and she looks hot getting railed by all manner of monsters and aliens!

Again, Peach is absolutely delicious and I played far too much of Peach's Wild Adventures. I'd love to play something similar, with her getting fucked by all manner of creatures. I'd love fr it to be kinda dub-con and with an element of corruption, but I'm open to other ideas.

So I've been replaying this game and my perveted mind can't help but think how this could make a really fun, smut filled roleplay. So I'm thinking I would play as Talia, a female ranger who find herself bound to a wraith. This could be normal Celebrimbor, or a female version of him.

Either way the plot would be more or less the same, except with more sex. For example, Talie might often use seduction to lure Orcish captains in and then bind them to her will… after being thoroughly pounded of course. Or after losing a fight, she could become the plaything of an orc or given to his men or generally subjected to all manner of bad endings. There are lots of possibilities and I'd love to brainstorm them and work out something fun together.

I've played both games several times and I absolutely love them. Aloy is adorable and hot and I would let her do so many nasty things to me. I also think it's incredibly easy to ship her with just about anybody, though personally she gives me kinda queer vibes. Anyway, I have two ideas for this universe.

For this one, I'm looking to play an original character opposite Aloy. I've got a bit of a idea fleshed out. Basically my character is one of the old ones. Locked away inside a bunker, she continued to tinker with her personal project; cryogenic preservation. When catastrophe strikes and the life support systems of the bunker fail, my character locks herself in her cry pod. Fast forward and my character is discovered and awoken by now other than a certain redheaded badass. With nowhere to go, my character travels with Aloy, learning about this strange new world while Aloy in turn learns more about the old world from my character. The two of them eventually bond and start to fall in love… and have some pretty intense post-apocalyptic sex.

This idea is straight out of the core of my perverted mind. Basically I'm looking to play either Aloy or an original character, opposite the machine. As in, I wanna be railed by the machines. Maybe it's simply a universe of sex logic and that's how my characters tames the machines. Or perhaps a warped, rogue AI takes over some of the machines and enjoys fucking human hunters.

Basically I just want some smutty, human/machine lovin'!

Super simple, I'd love to do something smutty between a locust and a human. Maybe something where Kait becomes the new locust queenor whore.

I don't really have any concrete ideas for this, but I think it could be really fun to play our own characters who are students at the school. It could be set after the books and have sort of a slice of life vibe to it. Like a cozy, angsty high school thing but with magic and smut.

I love all the games, though the Pre-Sequel is my least favourite and I haven't played Wonderlands yet. Anyway, there are plenty of dangerous and smutty situations would could drop a sexy heroine into. Captured by bandits? Seduced by Moxxi? Ravaged by alien beasties? The possibilities are endless!

So I've decided it's time to really tarnish my childhood memories and do a roleplay where I get fucked by some Pokemon. 'Cause why not!?

I don't have anything concrete, just a few basic thoughts:

Maybe she's a researcher who wants to learn everything about Pokemon, including mating. What better way to learn than to get some first hand experience?

Or maybe she's a trainer who's not very good and has to pleasure the winners Pokemon?

Oh, or she could be the very best trainer in the world. Her secret? She uses her body to motivate her Pokemon.

Or, something with hypno? Maybe a fellow trader uses Hypno to turn her into a whore for his Pokemon? Or perhaps a wild Hypno has it's way with her, and leaves her with a desire for more Pokemon cock?

Either way, here's some super NSFW inspiration :
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

I love artwork of sexy Disney characters and would love to do some smutty roleplays around them. Let me know if any of the following prompts or NSFW images appeal to you.

I read a really hot story in which Elsa secretly creates some living snowmen to cater to her every desire. Things get a little out of hand and she ends up getting gangbanged by them and, well, I wanna play that out.

Also here's some sexy imagery of the Ice Queen herself.

What if instead, Cinderella had two wicked step-brothers who were content to keep her in her place and on her knees?

There are so many possibilities for good old Red. Maybe she's just an innocent girl ravaged by a beast? Or perhaps she is a monsters hunter who seduces her targets? Or maybe a hunter that is bested by her target?

A hot babe trapped with a monster? I think we all know where this his going to go. It turns out Belle is a bit freakier than anyone ever thought and she soon begins to seduce the beast. Before long his ferocity is keeping her desires sated… and I'm sure some of the living furniture could help as well.

I mean there are just so many ways we could make Alice In Wonderland smutty, throwing her up against all manner of characters.

Super sexy Snow White is taken in by seven dwarves but feels bad because she wants to help out around the place. Well, I'm sure the dwarves might have an idea or two on how she can help.

I have very little for Rapunzel other than one image I can't get out if my head. Her hair is wrapped around her neck, used to choke her as she's either bent over and pounded, or spit roasted.

This is an incredibly smutty and rather open ended idea for a sexy vault-whore. Due to some freak accident while she was cryogenically frozen, my character was also mutated. It's only very subtle, but she emerges from her vault with an incredibly increased libido, and possibly the ability to induce lust in those around her due to pheromones.

Stepping out into the wasteland, this sexy vault dweller could go anywhere and do anything, so let me know what you've got in mind!

Personally I kinda like the idea of her being evil and forming her own raider group. She could use her new ability to bend raiders, supermutants, deathclaws and more to her will. She could use them to keep her satisfied and take over the wastes as she strives to be come the Slut-Queen of the Wasteland.

Last edited:

Image Gallery
For all the inspiration you could ever want.

Alright so, because I a little bit extra, I have overhauled my faceclaim gallery, and it's too big to fit in here. Which is totally what she said. So instead, you can find it here. Enjoy!​

Last edited:
How to grab my attention
So you can grab other parts of me!

So, you've made it this far, and you think I sound pretty cool? You wanna roleplay with me, but you're not sure how to grab my attention? Or maybe you just wanna chat and send some naughty imagery back and forth? Well, whatever you do, don't just message me and say Hey slut, wanna RP?

I obviously want to roleplay, it's why I'm on here in the first place. But I need more from you than just one line. Here's some handy hints to help you grab my attention.

1 - Put some effort in.

Nothing interests me less than a one line message. I want some effort. You don't need to match the crazy amount of effort I've put into my thread, but you gotta give me something. Tell me what idea

2 - Send me some images or gifs.

As you'll have seen by now, I have a ton of naughty images and gifs linked in my thread. So let me know what you think! Send me some of the imagery that you have enjoyed the most, or even send me some that you think I'd enjoy.

Or, here's a fun new idea I've had. Send me a bunch of images and gifs you really like, and I will build an idea out of them.

3 - Send me a starter.

If you're feeling really confident that we will be a good match, and you've got an idea that you just know I will love, send a starter my way and we can jump right into it!

Okay cool, with that cleared up, I can't wait to hear from you all.

Peace,

Nymphomane​

Last edited:
Well hiya BlueMoon, ya miss me!?

So, real life got a bit... traumatic last year. I'm not gonna go into too much detail, cause it's not fun. But the last month or so I've started feeling like myself again, getting into some old hobbies. That includes the all familiar itch to escape into some good roleplays.

So yeah. Bump, I guess. Your favourite nympho is once again open for business! ;)

Back
Top Bottom