Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bee Artistic. Jumbled's random art thread.

mermaid-books.gif

-Internal Screaming-
This. This was. fjaskjld fhlk;jsf
Ahem.

Bubbles!

Sure why not,
If users were images part 3.

DigitalSiren

Last edited:
Yaaaaay!

It's not stealing, its an homage >.>
and I love it!

whiskeybeach.jpg

When I don't get requests, we play more games.
If users were images...
Part... 5?
Probably.

Sunshine and Whiskey

Oh, I love this. I can taste that taste of Tennessee whiskey and feel that warm Florida sun. It feels just like her warm greetings! You are on f i r e, Jum!​

Oh, I love this. I can taste that taste of Tennessee whiskey and feel that warm Florida sun. It feels just like her warm greetings! You are on f i r e, Jum!​
This has made me so happy! Thank you for saying this!! 😁😊

I uh....
I forgot I had this here with my random and glorious foods.

Meet the Catzone.

20210219_203922.jpg

Your exquisite artwork is amazing, I am not usually one for colourful images, but I love browsing your stomping ground. Hope to see more.

Your exquisite artwork is amazing, I am not usually one for colourful images, but I love browsing your stomping ground. Hope to see more.
I really appreciate these kind words. They meant a lot to me. <3 Thank you so much!

jumbstar.jpg
Jin_star_project.jpg

My guy and I did a fun tutorial challenge here ! Or, really, just an activity together... haha ^^;
We had a lot of fun. I'm going to post the tutorial we used, and if anyone wants to share their results, post your pic in this thread, lovelies!
<3

( we definitely took liberties with these... this tut was a little whack anyway >.>
Also, he's not on BMR, that's just a tag he uses for stuff )

The Tutorial

Okay, so he beat me, hands down, on this one.
He's trying to be nice to me and all... but there is a clear winner here, and it's not me.
HAHA

This was a challenge for me the first time because I was tired as heck... I can't do tuts while tired I guess. It still looked cool, but I got mad and shoved the comet from the first one in and and was like: THERE.​

How to Make Amazing Outer Space in Photoshop

this_isnt_right.jpg

GalaxyCP.jpg

I asked to try again because I was more awake and wanted to make an amazing pic like him... my second try still wasn't the best. LOL
I concede. I can't seem to give up my rainbows, guys.

jum_gal2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom