Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry - Yuri - One X One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renne_Hakumai

Super-Earth
I just want some plain old Furry / Yuri, I want to play the submissive one in this role-play. So I'm looking for pairings along the lines of Mistress X Slave / Pet. On top of that I don't want it to be pure smut, I want some story to it. I have a couple plot ideas for this pairing and I hope someone will pick one.

Now my rules are simple.

No one liners, I love big posts I love description, I try to put in as much description as I can without making it sound like I babbling on.
No god modding, yes you maybe me mistress but you can't make my girl move. I will make her move, submit or fight back.
No perfect characters, everyone has flaws XD
Msn or Pms, I only role-play over those
No chat speak or leet speak.
Help with the story, don't make me do all the work ><

~~ Plots ~~ All Mistress X Slave / Pet ( Me being the pet ) ~~

Pet Show ~

Many people pride themselves on how their pet looks and what breed it is, a woman has been running the show for years now. Having the best pets and winning. After years of winning she wants to find a challenge, she wants to put her skills to the test. Betting one of her top enemies that she can train any beast to win best in show she steaks a large amount of her fortune she says he enemy can pick any beast. But how will she react when the man drops of a wild slightly rabid creature that has been yanked from the wild?

Birthday Present ~

A Wealthy business woman has just hit her birthday, she gets and owns anything she wants. If she says she wants something it is delivered to her i minutes. On her birthday she is given a one of a kind gift, a slave that is one of a dying breed. She is pleased with this gift, till she learns the creature has no manners and is overly affection, what's she's going to do when the creature acts on instincts instead of listening to her when she gives it an order?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Kinks ~
Favorites:
Bondage - Whips, Chains, Collar & Leashes
Biting
Spanking
Gags
Public Scenes
~ Many More, Just ask

I'm open to most things. The ones I don't do are:
Heavy Gore
Scat