Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prevangelion [RyuxLin]

He chuckled,"Plug suits are one size fits all... they're just doing that for our physical profiles..." he said as he removed his boxers, turning away from her a bit,"Don't worry about it... i won't peek or anything..." he said as a scientist brought him a deep red suit, which he put on slowly.

She undid her own bra and stepped out of her panties, being brought a blue suit. [Rei was still young and being created by NERV I assumed the white suit and eva 00 are still tailored to her.]] She put on the the blue suit, noticing it felt really loose. Suddenly one of the scientists pressed something on the suit and it suddenly became skin tight, making her feel exposed as it showed off the shape of her body.

He yawned softly as he put his suit on, pressing the button and feeling the suit squeeze his body,"Hmmm... bit tight..." he said, looking back at her a bit,"How's yours feel?" he said as he stretched a bit, getting used to it as best he could. He moved to the battle suit that he had earlier and smiled,"Now... what should I call you...?" he said softly, mostly to himself.

"It's really tight, overly so even." She hunched her back to hide her body, turning to look at the large suits. She figured the purple looking one was hers since it best matched her suit, as how Ryu's matched the red suit. "Are the suits really necessary?"

He chuckled,"Yeah..." he said as he saw the large letters on the side of the suit,"Since the Eva's are basically a second skin, they connect directly to our central nervous system, to make the reaction time quicker..." he said as he looked back at her, smiling softly,"You know... you're kinda cute... trying to hide yourself like that..." he said as he moved away from the suit and towards what looked like a large cylinder.

"Don't talk like that!" She snapped at him as she stared at her arm, the plug suit really did feel like her skin. She followed behind him to the cylinder. "But... if it's a second skin.... and an angel attacks us won't it hurt?" [[sorry for shortness]]

He shrugged,"No clue..." he said softly,"From what I've heard so far, I don't think so, but it's all still in the experimental stage..." he said, watching as it opened, revealing the plug for his Eva,"And hey... who knows, maybe once we're done here... me and you could go grab a bite to eat." he said with a smile as it began to close.

"Ummm maybe?" She worded it like a question, not quite sure how to respond. She saw another metal cylinder next to her suit. She looked around being nodded on by the scientists she got inside, sitting down in what looked like a cockpit.

He smiled softly as the cylinder closed, screens appearing around him as he pressed a button,"Testing communications... you hear me Minako?" he said as he watched as a small hole appeared, starting to fill with the pinkish liquid,"Now comes the fun part..." he said as he chuckled a bit.

Minako quickly looked around for the communication button, not noticing a hole for fluid open inside. She finally found it and pressed the button speaking in. "I can hear you can hear m- Aah!" She felt liquid slosh around her feet and it quickly began to accumulate, it made her skin tingle and she held her breath reflexively.

He smiled as he heard her,"Good... communications system working..." he said as the LCL began to accumulate around him,"Power systems normal... everything looking good, how about on your end Minako?" he asked as he turned on the visuals of the outside, looking through the eyes of his Eva.

"Ummm the pilot's seat is leaking." She took a deep breath and calmed down. "But no alarms are going off, is this supposed to happen?" She hunched her shoulders as the liquid approached her arms and she struggled not to jump up out of fear.

He laughed a bit,"Don't worry... it's just LCL... just keep calm and after a bit your lungs will get used to it. It'll supply oxygen to your system." he said as he pressed a few more buttons, the LCL covering his body now as he made the Eva's head move slowly left and right, checking the optical systems,"Hmmm... everything seems to be in working order... for now..." he said softly, mostly to himself.

"Alright, so what do I do now?" She looked around at all the buttons inside the suit, and the levers on the sides. "Aren't we just testing the suits though? How much do we have to do with these?"

He smiled,"Just check the list next to the control panel, press the buttons it says to. Today we're just testing to make sure they're working properly..." he said as he continued to check different displays and different indicators. He was already used to this kind of thing, having heard so many stories, he felt as though he'd done these checks a million times.

"Ummm alright." She pressed the button and quickly follows the directions. No alarms or anything go off so she assumes it's ok. Mentally exhausted from the day she wipes her forehead with her arm even though she's enveloped in fluid. "So is that it?"

He finished his checks a bit faster than her,"Yeah... that's it." he said, moving and pressing another button, the fluid starting to drain out,"Just drain and unplug." he said as his plug was removed from the Eva. He was excited, and stepped out of his plug when it was set down, stretching a bit and giving a soft melodramatic gag at the smell of the LCL fluid.

She followed suit, sighing with relief as the fluid drained and the plug opened. She stepped out shivering. "I don't think I can do this." She glanced around at all the hi-tech gadgetry. "This is a little too much."

He moved over to her and smiled,"Don't worry about it..." he said, looking up at the suits,"We're just the test pilots... we'll never have to face an angel, just make sure that the systems are aligned for the real things..." he said as he shiverd slightly,"Well... I dunno about you, but I could use a shower..." he said, looking at the nearest scientist, who pointed towards a nearby door,"Come on..." he said, taking her hand and pulling her towards it.

"Where are we going?" She stumbled behind him as she was pulled to the showers. "Is that it though? Are we done for the day?" She hated the suits, they felt wrong to her and she didn't need this pressure, but if they were just testing she hoped she could cope. "Why are we both in the showers....."

He smiled,"Well... LCL doesn't really smell that good..." he said as he moved, turning on some hot water,"So it's best to wash it off as soon as possible." he said as he stepped under the water and looked over at her,"Don't worry, you don't have to take off the suit, and your clothes will be washed and prepared for you once we're done.

She steps slowly into the shower, feeling self conscious as she got under the water. "I suppose it's fine with the suits." She muttered under her breath, still turning her back to him regardless, hiding the front of her body.

He saw how self-conscious she was, and decided to have a bit of fun. He stepped under the water and looked over at her,"You know... you've got a cute set of hips..." he said as he looked back up at the water, letting it run over his face as he put some soap in his hair.

She turned back to look at him a bit startled. Then she sighed, noting that just because she had the suit on didn't mean wearing something skintight and getting wet was a good idea.

He smiled softly as she looked at him, having some fun teasing her. He moved over to her slowly and quietly,"Why..." he said softly, wrapping his arms around her waist,"I bet you have guys chasing you all the time..." he said softly in her ear, resting his head on her shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom