Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Young Gods ( Cyrano x Daleeria)

To be honest, Tyrone was more than a little surprised that she only had one knife on her. But he had seen her turn, and he doubted she'd have another one or a gat hidden on her just for him. More importantly, they both knew how that game would play out if she tried to play it. And that was something neither of them wanted. Hell, Ty didn't even want what they were going to get out of this. He loved Jaide, she was a like a sister to him and once upon a time he had wanted to stand next to Jax when that jackass finally gave Jaide the last name she deserved. They had all thought that the diamond clit ring had been a kid joking, but in some ways, that boy never grew up. In others, the boy had grown up too fast. All of them had. The only one of them who had gotten out of that War unscathed was the baby who had come after it all, Esha. Little girl had never seen her dad walk, and hadn't had to see that mobility and freedom snatched away from such a strong man like Ty had. Hadn't needed to hear her father getting beat within an inch of his life and then driven off to his death like Dasia. Hadn't watched her dad die behind glass in a prison like Marisol. Esha didn't know the hurt like the rest of them did.

And that hurt was what made this conversation so hard.

Ty wanted to be able to sit down beside her, smoke a thick blunt and just shoot some shit. But they couldn't do that. Because Jax had trusted and been burned. And that had only happened to him twice. Ty wasn't about to let him or Scar be the third. There was no chance that this was going to end any other way but hurt. Which Ty could not allow his brother to feel, and all of their lives depended on him not getting hurt again. Jax was the man that they needed, but Ty was the man that Jax needed. No homo.

"You're looking good too B. No doubt." Ty said as he uncrossed his arms and sat down at the other seat, reaching out and taking her knife and pocketing it, giving her a look that said 'you can't blame me for being cautious'. His eyes dipped up and down, and remembered the one time they had both almost betrayed Jax. And then they'd stopped. Because both of them loved him more than their hurt could bear.

"The way I see it, if you were dead, you'd be dead. No need for any of this painful shit." He gestured around them in general and then between them and their talking. "If Jax finds out you're here, then he's going to kill you. And if he finds out Scar was out here, then who knows what he's going to do. And the only way I figure we can avoid that is if you never were here. You see what I'm thinking?"

"That's why you're actually sitting at the poolside with me instead of just putting a bullet in the back of my head...Me never being here isn't an option, Ty... but I know you already know that, bro..." there was a strong tone of apology behind her voice, but the look in her eyes was nothing short of the same woman who had once knocked heads to protect Scar from white and black boys alike trying to steal her and Jax's bitch. "By order of the new Queen. She's left me under the impression I'm very much needed here, and I trust her judgment more than my own. The stupid fucking shit we do for bitches, right? The right bitches. Bitches like Dasia, Marisol and Scar."

Jaide fidgeted with the string of her hood a bit, glancing over at him. This made her uneasy, but she felt if anyone deserved to know what was going on, it was Tyrone, Jax's #1 Ride or Die bro.

It was a 13th Street Bromance for the ages, two boys separated more than once by the big War and the Game, but as far as Jaide could see, she and Scar were replaceable. Any bitch could eventually fill the void if Jax got enough of them and Tony Montana'd his way through a couple of kilos of coke. But losing Ty? Nah, Jax would never make it. Jaide didn't see a future where Ty and Jax didn't get buried side by side on the same day. And now she could see the gears in Scar's head turning every time she looked at a picture of Izzy and little Tyr together. As bad as Kate 'shipping' the kids together so young. As adorable as it was, Jaide could see it happening already. Something in Izzy's eyes was different in those pictures, and for a baby so young Tyr seemed always aware of Izzy's presence in every photo, even in his newborn days. Jaide was also fairly sure she had heard mention of 'black grandbabies with red hair' at some point out of Scar's mouth. Already Jaide could see the joy Jax and Ty would have seeing the bloodlines merge. It'd take their brotherhood to another level. As protective as Jax and Ty were over their kids, she could only imagine how spoiled shared grandkids would be.

So Jaide did something she had promised Scar she wouldn't. She snitched, or at least she knew Scar would see it that way. Jaide saw it as cluing in a friend who deserved to know that everything she and Scar were risking was for the very man he was here to represent. "Scar thinks there's an opening, a way for me to come back. Thinks she and Jax are weaker without me, that they need me. And I'm not sure if I believe that, but fuck if she isn't as good at telling a bitch what she wants to hear as Jax is. Learned from the best, probably. But I know I'd kill a thousand people for them, and the only way I leave Haven City ever again is in a body bag. Whether that's tonight or when my hair is silver..." Jaide didn't look sorry at all about it either. That fire that was there behind her green orbs was very much the old Jaide, or at least the woman that the new Jaide had formed together out of the pieces of the old. Reclaimed, if you will.

8. Made a list of persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

The thought now in her head, Jaide pulled something out of her pocket, a little notebook she carried with a long list of names. It was her List. An NA thing she had committed to carrying around with her where she went, more important to her than anything else she carried with her besides her favorite knives.

"Nine and Ten. Still working on those. Most of the people I have to apologize for aren't allowed to see me, so I haven't had the chance, but lets start here, yeah?" Jaide looked at him as she flipped through the pages of her sins with practiced ease. Somewhere in the middle of the book was Ty's name.

"Step Nine: Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others... And since I'm already here endangering lives I might as well get it out if this is my last confession, right? Stayed committed to the end of my life just like I said I would so lets start with my latest sin. I'm sorry Ty. I'm sorry for putting you in this position right now, but I never would have come if Scar hadn't contacted me. I got sober the day my dad called to tell me that Scar and Jax had a baby girl. Not for Jax, not for Scar, but for myself. For so long I was putting all my shit on them, and that was fucking wrong of me. Everyone suffered because I couldn't admit I needed help. Because I was too much of a coward. Can't lie, sometimes I still am. The addiction, it crawls inside your skin, makes you feel like you'll never be whole without it. I'm sorry I flipped on Scar, put you in the position of having to take care of her by yourself. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you and Marisol. I wasn't there for Jax getting out. I made Jax's life, and therefore yours and Scar's, so fucking difficult. And I couldn't accept that it was my fault. I blamed it on Jax. Blamed it on Scar. Fuck I even blamed it on you a few times, even though I know if anyone had done the same to Dasia or Marisol I would have straight up murdered the asshole..."

Step Ten: Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it. Jaide didn't realize how freeing getting that shit off her chest would feel, but with tears in her eyes, she looked up at the sky for the minute and took a deep breath that despite the pollution of the City, felt more freeing than any breath she had taken since the moment they put JJ in her arms. The brunette sniffled and wiped her eyes before crossing the name off. Got her head right and got serious.

"All I ask is if you think she's right at all, even just a little bit, that you give her the fucking chance to make it work. You and I know Scarlet could start wars with the bat of her eyes. I have to think she's got some sort of power I'm not aware of," Jaide was placing her faith in Scarlet and God. Most of her free thoughts these days were spent on idle prayers for Scarlet, for Jax, for JJ and all the people she loved most in the world.

Jaide didn't recognize it, but in that moment she stopped fidgeting even a little, looking him dead in the eyes in ways she hadn't been able to do while high, holding his gaze as the next statement came out of her mouth: "But if you think she's wrong... There's a note in a photo album in my room. Just make sure she gets it. She'll think I couldn't cut it and ditched her for drugs. My dad will think I fell down the rabbit hole and all I ask is she doesn't know you were ever here. Pay off, kill, or whatever whomever you need to, but Scarlet doesn't feel any guilt over this. Neither does Jax. Can you do that for me?" there was such certainty in her voice. She was asking if he could bear that burden for the rest of his life, more than anything. Challenging him to think hard on it for a moment, because she knew that wasn't any easy choice. She didn't even know what she would choose. Shooting heroin to fill the Jax-shaped void, Jaide? You know what you tried to choose... You were just too much of a coward to take it that far with a bullet to your own head...

Last edited:
The Game, the Street, the Life. Everyone had different words for this thing that controlled their lives. Different ways of understanding it. The Latinos thought about it as this all encompassing thing, this Panopticon of the world looking at them and them looking back at the world. Everything with them was a performance, all tied up in machismo and cojones. Like they had a perpetual chip on their shoulder and they needed to show the whole world what they were made of. It was as all-encompassing as life itself. Every single breath they took was about La Vida Loca. Which was probably why they were such hell to fight. Or deal with in general. Ty could see La Vida Loca in the eyes of Javi and Marisol, and the way the two went the most extra when it came time to get business done. The Game was more Ty's speed though, thinking about it all from the perspective of watching pieces moving across a board. No matter what the game was. And then there was the Street, this idea that it wasn't something that you put into the world that made it all get going, but the world coming into you.

Ty had had a lot of time to think about this all, waiting by his dad's bed side in the hospital after the car wreck that took T Freeman's legs. Not an accident, a wreck. Accidents don't leave cars riddled with bullet holes. He had had more time to think about it working with the handymen to make their home wheelchair accessible; and even more time to think about it while everyone else was talking and acting. Everyone always leapt into their next dumb thought or next dumb scheme, and Ty was always there watching and overseeing the chaos. Mitigating the damage that followed.

So while Jaide talked, he listened and thought. Both of which required him to pull out a pack of spliffs, unfiltered and professionally rolled and cut. He tapped the bottom of the pack against the table two or three times, making sure all of the product settled, and then withdrew one spliff, replaced it between his lips and lit it. Casually offering the pack to her without a word, and putting it all back into his pocket once she answered him yes or no.

Jax was the smart one, Jax had always been the smart one. Not in the way Nicky was smart, where he was acing every course and kicking ass in college. Or like Javi who could do just about anything he wanted with his hands when it came to building or mechanical work. Or like Ty who was wise and new the Game so well. Ty was the one who called the plays on the court and in the games. Once he learned the rules of something he had that thing inside and out. No Jax was smart in a way that was different from all three. The man could've gone to college and been anything, but he chose to be a drug kingpin instead. Ty called the plays, but Jax called the shots. And so as Jaide talked Ty figured out Scar's plan, and he figured out the next moves that Jax would make in reaction. All it would depend on was whether Jax called the smart shot or the heart shot.

In either case, the choose was out of Ty's hands.

"You're wrong about two things Jaide. First off, it'd never be to the back. Straight to the front. With respect." Ty wasn't a fan of using many words when he could get his point across in a few. And it was a pretty simple point in this case. The other thing she was wrong about remained unspoken. Jaide was a right bitch too, and she was Jax's right bitch. He didn't elaborate, knowing that Jaide wouldn't believe him if he said it, but leaving her to think about what the second thing was as he stood up, tossing her knife back onto the table.

"Y'all have got until Sunday to figure this shit out. That's all I can give you." And with that he turned and walked out of the motel without another word.

Scar was always good with deadline induced panic, Jaide thought to herself as he tossed her knife back to her and left. As she ended up back in her room, she texted Scar almost immediately, sitting down at the photo album her woman had left behind and trying not to cry. Trying to ignore the itching of her arm, the need in her head to fill the fear with something else that felt much better. All that mattered was the two little kids in these pictures, and the father of both of them. Scar had her back, that much was clear. She just needed Jax to be on board.

Scar was less sure of herself than her lover.

That text shook her world to the core and suddenly she was putting in motion plans that she hadn't fully thought out yet. There were too many variables, not enough time to figure them all out, and all Scar really wanted was to fast forward past all the drama she knew was coming their way now.

It was Saturday afternoon when Scar sent the kids over to Marisol's house for the night, letting Ty know in the process that she and Jax were about to blow up real quick so that he could be prepared for whatever that meant on his end for their king. After all, he deserved the heads up that his deadline was being more than met.

Now normally on a day when Jax would come home to Scar at home and the kids were gone, he'd know that meant he was in for a wild night. But when he entered the door, called out for his woman and got no response, that could mean a million different things; the main two being either she was out with the kids and would be back soon, or she was at the studio and wouldn't be back until late.

This time though, Scar heard the call and just didn't respond. She was sitting by the back door in the kitchen inhaling an entire joint trying to calm her nerves when she heard his voice and knew he had been out all night playing with his new fuck toy. The distraction. At least Monae's job would be done soon in that capacity. Scar hadn't really talked to Monae much the last few days with as busy as she had been trying to figure out how to keep herself and Jaide alive.

Scar turned her blue eyes to him, taking another deep inhale of her smoke before reaching her hand out, the bracelet Che had handed her with Jaide's name on it held in her palm. "We need to talk, Jax."

Rico had driven Jax back from Monae's place, where he had been for most of the day. In truth, he was growing bored with the whore and beginning to disdain her. At first that hunger in her eyes had reminded him of Jaide and there had been an appeal in it. He told himself he hadn't known what he was doing when he filled her nose up with that dust for the first time, and the second time, and the third time. Along with leaving her all of those 'party favors'. But that was a lie that he could only tell himself for so long. He had seen an addict there, something as beautiful and strong as a recovering addict, and he had destroyed her. Used her for his own pleasure and to hide his own pain. Because he thought he could pretend that the desperation in her eyes was the same as the devotion he could find in Scarlet's, and could once find in Jaide's.

This time he had truly admitted he was fucking an addict, an addict who only cared about him as a source for feeding her addiction, and not about him as a person. It was a feeling that he was more than familiar with. A feeling he had lived with for several years once his son had been born.

When he had stepped into Monae's apartment this time he had smelled the scent of burning crack, but Monae had been ready for him and had kept his attention for a good few hours. Giving him a few lines off of her black skin had kept his attention, but at some point in the evening she had slipped off to the bathroom and he had caught a glimpse of her with her pipe in the bathroom. That had put Jax in a pretty bad mood, but he was high himself, so he hadn't done anything rash. Instead he had texted Rico to pick him up and made some excuse for why he couldn't got for round five with Monae. The drive had sobered him up a little bit, or at least he had come down a bit from the cocaine high.

Coming home he reeked of sweat, sex, cheap pussy, cheaper perfume, and cocaine. Some of the smoke from the bathroom had come out and so there was a bit of crack-smell on his blue hoodie which made him take it off immediately, as well as unbuckling his M1911 and his KA-BAR from his belt and setting them both on the stand next to the door. He'd remember to get them once he was sober. Or he wouldn't and Scar would remember for him. She was good at that.

Now wearing just an undershirt and his jeans he began to realize how quiet the house was, and dark as well. Because of the dividing wall between the hallway and the living room he couldn't see across the house to the back door where Scar was sitting and smoking, but he could smell the weed and that meant that she was somewhere nearby. His feet echoed on the wooden floor, finally fully replaced thanks to some help from Ortiz Contractors, and there was nothing like the sound of fresh wood underfoot. Stepping into the kitchen he opened the door to the fridge and got a bottle of water, noting the dishwasher with the sledgehammer sized hole in it that they still needed to replace, then he turned his attention to Scarlet who seemed to have something on her mind.

His eyes darkened as he set eyes on the bracellet, recognizing the design and barely making out the name stitched into it.

"Where did you get that"

The way Jax's voice dropped the instant he laid eyes on the bracelet told Scarlet she was treading on risky ground. His intense brown eyes told her he was still high enough not to instantly choke her out, and his guns were sitting by the front door. At least for now, she might be safe-ish. Her fist tightened around the bracelet as she brought it closer to her chest, as if it was the thing helping her fight the urge to throw Jaide in a car and go as far East as they could manage.

She had already decided he was getting the whole truth, and that any hesitation would be seen as weakness. The longer she drags this out, the more sober he will be, and the more sober he was, the more likely she was to end up another dead ho. "Che. On Izzy's birthday. He wrapped it around her ankle, and later when I walked him to the car I gave him a picture and a burner phone number for her to call. And I have no fucking regrets about this because I'm fucking dying inside every single day without her here."

Scar pulled another joint out of her tied-up hair, lighting it and handing it to him before lighting her own joint. She knew neither of them could ever be high enough for this confrontation, but it was a start. "I thought maybe having a baby and adding to the family, of plowing through my career pussy by pussy, of dedicating every fiber of my being to you would fill this hole that she left behind, but it hasn't. It won't. I thought my only part in helping you heal was to fucking throw sluts at you, let you fill it with drugs and whores and everything else that's not me or her, but I'm so fucking sick of living like this. I'm sick of seeing you bleeding for someone so fucking in our reach!" It was clear she was frustrated at both of them.

"She's been staying in a motel out of our territory for a couple of weeks now. I've been there a few times to see her…" Suddenly Scar's face changed from the stress and fear to something softer, more youthful as if the crown was no longer on her head and she was back in her teen days falling madly in love all over again. Her joint moved around the air as she spoke, hands moving animatedly as they always did when she was excited. "God, Jax, you should see her. She's been working out a lot, body fly as fuck. She could REALLY give Deb a run for her money now. I mean, she was always perfect to me, but now? Total level up! Though the amount of gum she goes through is horrifying. It helps the urges; I get it but damn! I gave her pictures of the kids, and the way her face lights up every time she sees JJ… God I haven't seen that light in her eyes since he was born. She's got more tattoos too, really makes that fitness look like a work of art."

By now she had spiraled into a manic excitement as she described how amazing Jaide looked, how she talked and while she'd never be the 'old Jaide' she was somehow better, more mature and more full of a person. "Jax… I'm about to ask you for the hardest fucking thing ever… and I don't know where it goes from here. That's up to you. I understand if you see what I've done as a betrayal. If that means excommunication or execution, then I accept my fate, all I ask is you don't just dump my body in the harbor, at least cremate me and spread my ashes somewhere nice." That last part was said with her eyes locked on his so he could read the sincerity behind that statement. Blue eyes that screamed forgiveness for anything he thought he had to do to either her or Jaide, forgiveness for any way he was about to treat her… A face that told him that even if he walked out that door right now and decided she wasn't worth his time, that she'd still be right her waiting for him.

"Please… Please, Jax…" Scarlet stepped forward, and for the first time in her life for something that wasn't sexual or praying at church, she got down on her knees and looked up at him, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Please go see her. Bring her back. She can be ours. We can be whole again. Please just let us be whole again…"

"As the one who took the brunt of her hatred during that fight, I swear on my crown that she's clean. I forgive her, not for nearly hurting JJ, but for what she did to me. But I know that's never enough. I understand that's not enough. But if you just spend… an hour with her Jax, I swear you'll see it too. Please, if this is the last thing I ever beg of you, at least let her see the kids just once. Just JJ even. Look her in the eyes and tell her to her face that she's worth it, or that she's dead… I just… I can't do it anymore Jax. I can't be not enough without her here to fill the hole you leave behind every night you don't come home to my bed, I can't wake up with tears in my eyes because our bed is so big and feels so empty without her there… I will give you anything you want, anything you ask of me…"

Scar pulled out her phone, pulling up something on it and setting it on the ground with the speaker at full volume. The moment the voice kicked up, Scarlet's face softened, even with the eyeliner running down her cheeks.

"What is happening to me? Crazy, some'd say… Where is my friend when I need you most? Gone away." As clear as day Jaide's voice echoed in the empty kitchen, the clarity in her idle singing. What Jax couldn't see was Scar sitting there with her head in Jaide's lap while Jaide sang to her because she was having a rough day. The song was familiar. She hadn't picked it up where she had heard it until two days later when Kate was singing it in the kitchen while she was picking Izzy up.

"But I won't cry for yesterday, there's an ordinary world somehow I have to find. And as I try to make my way to the ordinary world I will learn to survive…" The song continued if he let it. Scarlet wasn't about to turn it off. Jaide hadn't even known she was being recorded.

Finally, Scarlet looked back up at him, a hopeless longing on her face. "I would burn down the world to hear her sing like that to JJ and Izzy. Which is why I'm burning these walls down right now, Jax… Because I know you're not happy without her. And I know I'm not happy without her. And we were only ever whole when we were the Trio."

Jax

His hands took the joint without conscious thought, moving mechanically as his mind fought with his heart over the ramifications of the bracellet in her hand. His mind was already cloudy enough, he didn't need to get his head up any higher, but he still brought the joint to his lips and inhaled the world. It was good shit, T's shit, and that man knew how to grow some bud that would make him kiss the sky. It was the absolute last thing he needed at that point of the night, but as she kept talking he needed it. He could see the fear in her eyes, and even high he knew what that fear was. The fear she would see the Ramage in him; that monster than lived in him that didn't know how to build or detect- only destroy. That him was the true him.

The him no one could ever love. That no one should ever love.

Of fucking course it was Che, the meddling bastard had been trying to get Jaide back in his good graces since the second she had fallen out of them. When every other person on the whole planet had abandoned her for dead, expecting or even hoping that they would find her body in some traphouse with a dirty needle still in her arm, Che had ridden down from the reservation and picked her up at the rehab center and given her a home. "And God damn anyone who tries to stop me." Had been the bastards exact words. And no one had. And now he had ridden in from the Rez again to bring more Jaide shaped trouble into Jax's life. If he was sober, Jax might have contemplated killing him. But he wasn't sober, and there was no emotion in his eyes, nothing on his face.

All he did was smoke and listen, for once in his life he listened to his Queen without having any idea what he wanted her to say or what he was going to do once she was done.

She's been staying in a motel out of our territory for a couple of weeks now

Fist clenched unconsciously, jaw tightened slightly. Pupils dilated and even high he saw what Scar had done. 'out of our territory' was a big fucking space for him to search for. Even with his connections he couldn't narrow down where that would be, especiall when competing with the Verga network. The man had years and years of hiding holes, bastards, exes and favors to keep his girl protected from the one man who might do her harm. It was what made him so useful to the Regs.

I've been there a few times to see her…

There it was. The thud of his heart hitting the floor. The pain in his chest, like a knife under his ribcage. The nails of his left hand dug into his palm, the right nearly crushing the roach he was holding to his lips. His eyes wept, not in a way that anyone could see, but behind those dark brown pools there was a seven year old Jax screaming and crying. Weeping, moaning gnashing his teeth and pulling his hair. Inside his soul were the sounds of utter despair. But his face betrayed nothing. Not a sound escaped his lips as he listened to her continue to speak. To tell her what he had always known, to hear the betrayal being admitted from her own lips.

When she dropped to her knees he nearly broke, looking down into those loving blue eyes and knowing what she meant. Listening to her beg, beg for so much and more.

"Please go see her. Bring her back. She can be ours. We can be whole again. Please just let us be whole again…"

In his mind the child screamed. Screamed at her and begged her, pleaded with her. The beast was there too, but he was quiet. No, not quiet silent. All of the hims within him were speaking in unison in the voice of the child they once were. Screaming: "Can't you see Scarlet? We're broken. Shattered. Nothing. We can never be whole, and we can never be loved. You can stop acting. Stop faking it. We know the truth and set you free." Then she pulled out her phone, and played the music.

His palms were sweaty, knees were weak, his arms were heavy. There was Jaide, his Jaide, singing a lullaby his mother had sung to him when he was in her arms. He didn't have the strength, he didn't have the power. He didn't - He couldn't- He wasn't-

Drip

A scarred hand reached down to her, running his hand through her hair and across her brow. Four dots on the webbing between his thumb and forefinger. Those same fingers tangled in her hair and gave her a weak shove.

"Dumb fucking whore."

His feet were heavy as he strode passed her, passed the cigarette burnt kitchen table, and out the backdoor slamming it shut as he pulled his phone from his pocket and brought it to his ear. Speed dial 1. Tyrone Freeman.

"Days' Inn, Exit 87. Room 115"

"How long?"

"Gave her 'til Sunday."

" I need you to take care of her."

"Already on my way."

There were no more words that needed to be exchanged between brothers. Once the shot was called, the play that needed to follow was obvious. Two men. Two bodies. One heart. One mind. Jax hung up the phone and pocketed it. Stomping out the roach on the bottom landing of the steps. He knew she could hear him through the door, knew what she must be thinking and feeling. Knew that she could pick up the phone and warn Jaide, tell her to get out and run and hide. Tell her that Jax had left the house, gotten into his car, and that she didn't know where he was going or if he was sending someone else to do the work. She could do all that, but Jax knew she wouldn't. He had seen it in her eyes. She wouldn't betray him.

A whole man might call that love. But he couldn't. So instead he staggered over to the garage and got into his car; way too far gone to be a safe drive, but that had never stopped him before. He drove out of his driveway and didn't look back.

Once he was around the bend and heading to the Water Street on ramp he made another call.

"Walker I'm calling in a favor. ASAP. Blood for blood."

Jaide
Forty-Three... She had started buying gum by the box and not the pack. Rasul down at the 7/11 was starting to fill out her order the second she walked in. They didn't carry his brand but Djarum's were close enough, so long as she bought them by the pack and not the carton. The guys that hung around the 7/11 were starting to recognize her too, and she knew they were creaming themselves at night to the memory of her ass murdering some booty shorts. Their pick-up lines were the mid-week confidence boosts she needed to help keep her self-respect and resolve. Just because she wasn't crushing Scar's head between her thighs didn't mean she wasn't constantly checking her phone for texts from the Queen of Sexts. Everyone knew pics and texts weren't cheating when it was girls right? Or at least that was the joke they had told each other when they had been each other's dirty little secrets. There was a dealer behind the gas station that had Golden Girl, but her sobriety medal and her .38 had set him right real quick.

Tonight though was tough. The toughest night she'd ever had. She was pacing the length of her motel room, digging tracks into the floor, chewing piece after piece of gum and jamming her thumb nail up between her two front teeth. Scarlet had just given her a manipedi too, some really gay shit with her pointer and middle finger short but the rest long. Apparently it was a new porn star fashion or something. She was too anxious to be wearing pants, deciding to stick with a t-shirt that went to mid thigh and some black panties. Nothing too cute. Her hair was a mess, and it felt like she was half-a-heartbeat from just tearing all of those beautiful ringlets out. But then she remembered the feel of Jax's hands tangling them into knots as he fucked her stupid and she stopped. There was two hundred dollars cash stuffed into a Bible in her nightstand. Enough for all the pain to end if Scarlet called with bad news. If Scarlet would ever fucking call! It was getting later and later and she was running out of plausible reasons why she hadn't called yet. There was only so long that Jax could stay out fucking some dumb bitch.

So the longer she waited the longer she had to think about how Jax had taken the news, and it was hard to break away from the image of Scar's body on the kitchen floor. Jaide only knew how to picture the kitchen floor because she had read through Scar's stupid Home and Gardens magazines a million times to find something to do. She didn't have a car and relied on her friends in the Reapers to take her anywhere because if she did have a car she wouldn't be able to resist it any more. Her son was so close, and still felt so far away. Jax was so close, and yet also so far away.

Furiously she spit the gum out of her mouth, she was becoming a dead eye for the tiny trash can in the corner.
Forty-four...

"Scarlet what the fuck are you doing!?"

Jacob
He'd passed a speed limit sign two miles back, it had said some pussy number on it like 55. The speedometer on the Camaro had been needling higher and higher every second he had gotten onto the highway. Sixty-five, seventy-five, eighty-five, ninety-five. One oh five was feeling pretty sweet when combined with the feel of the wind and the music on the radio blaring. It was a little passed midnight and there weren't many people out on the highway, which meant that he could do pretty much whatever he wanted. Of course that wasn't too much different than what he normally did when he was behind the wheel of a car. Only Scar's mouth wasn't around his cock.

His lawyer had once told him that the best way to stay out of jail was to only commit one crime at a time. Don't put a body in the trunk of a car with expired tags. Don't shoplift while carrying a package. Don't violate a restraining order while drunk in public. For some reason, 'don't drive twice the speed limit while blitzed out of your mind on multiple drugs' didn't really seem to fit into that advice in Jax's mind at this point. Besides, at this speed the lights started to look like he was going into hyperspace, and he needed to experience it a bit more to talk about it with Nicky later.

The sirens running behind him almost killed his buzz, watching a trooper in a standard issue cruiser try to keep up with his baby was as good as any foreplay, but the sirens being defeaned by the sound of ten Indians pulling up from nowhere really topped the cake. Or something.

All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend

He still hadn't changed his ringtone, but how could you beat a classic like that?

"Yo."

"We'll handle the trooper, he's an old buddy of Walker's. Shouldn't be too much of a problem, you wanna slow down a bit so we can catch up?" Deion was ROHC's Sergeant-at-Arms, handled discipline and ass kicking. Kind of like if Javier had a motorcyle. Well, a motorcycle that wasn't a dirt bike. Jax liked him, the guy seemed solid and his bitch used to belong to the Nords. Jax wasn't as obsessed with interacial as some people, but he could appreciate a black man fucking a Nazi's former old lady.

"No problem, I'll hit the light after this exit." Jax said as he made the turn into the off ramp. Which probably would've been easier if he had had both hands on the wheel. For a moment he only had two wheels on the ground as he peeled through the air, a cunt hair from flipping over and ending the night before he even got where he was going.

The feel hand of a small hand holding another. The smell of blood in a prison up the coast. JJ's first cries sounding throughout a hospital room.

Wow Mom would be pissed.
He thought to himself as he muscled the Camaro back to the black top and finally cut down to a regular speed. He didn't need to go so fast now, since the motel was right there, and dutifully he waited at the light for two of the bikers to catch up. Deion and some blond prospect who Jax didn't know. Either way, they stuck with him as he ran the redlight (because why the fuck was it red when no one was around?) and then pulled into the parking lot of the motel and parked horizontally into three spaces. He must have made quite a pretty picture, stumbling out of the car wearing baggy jeans, combat boots and a wife beater. No gun, no blade. Just ink and skin. But neither of the bikers seemed to be judging him as they dismounted and moved to meet him.

"Jax, meet my prospect." Deion introduced the blonde who smiled like a golden retriever and extended his leather clad hand.

"I'm Joss." Jax looked at the hand, and then at the biker attached to it, the guy looked tough, probably a good fight. But Jax didn't have the bandwidth for it at the moment.

"Meet you again when I'm sober." He told the guy and slapped his hand in a polite attempt at a handshake. Neither of them asked what they were doing here as they flanked him into the lobby where some tired and poor sap was reading from a magazine in case there were late night arrivals or any problems. Like two Reapers and a Regulator walking into his lobby. Jax almost felt sad for the poor guy as he pulled out his wallet and counted out two piles of a thousand dollars. Then he pointed to one and said 'For the door' and then at the other and said 'For you. My friends are going to wait here to make sure you earn it.' and with that he left the lobby, swaying from side to side as he walked passed the pool and stumbled his way down the hall until the numbers said 115.

He didn't knock. Who needed to knock when you could kick down the door.

" You put my son in danger Jaide, you made your bed, now lie in it. Your custody is done. Your connections are done. If I ever see you anywhere near 13th Street again you're done. You will never, hear him call you mama again. You will never see him again, and you will never hear from me again. Do you understand?"

Those words, that conversation, that memory, it was clear as day in their minds. There was a bit of blood on his shoulder as he stepped into the room. Jaide was standing there, no fear in her eyes, her jaws mechanically continuing to chew the gum even as her eyes went wide on reflex. Green eyes met brown, and those green eyes could see the pain. There wasn't a sound, wasn't a word exchanged. Only their breathing and the sound of the door swinging on its hinges back into place. They didn't need words, they didn't need anything. If he was going to kill her he was going to kill her and there was nothing she could do.

They didn't need words, but he said two anyway. "I do. You dumb fucking slut."

When he came at her she braced herself and then pounced. Their lips crashing together like a storm, his fingers finding their rightful place in her hair, her thighs crushing against his hips as he continued his momentum forward slamming her against the wall as their tongues danced a long forgotten dance.

The mirror shattered as her back crashed against it.

Scarlet
"Dumb fucking whore."

Scarlet sat there stunned once the back door slammed behind him, her ass now planted on the floor and staring at the space he had just been occupying not a minute ago.

"You dumb fucking whore!" Scarlet flinched as her ass received a hard smack and she nearly fell over.

"Ow, FUCK, Jaide!" she hissed back at the brunette as she fell out of her downward dog position onto her head from the force.

"Well then stop wearing those fucking booty shorts!"

"You gave them to me! Shut the fuck up!"

"Whore."

"Slut."

And suddenly in unison as Jax entered the room to see what they were bickering about: "Daddy."

Scarlet bawled. She didn't care if her make up held up or not, but suddenly her heart released everything she had been holding in for the last few years and the dam broke hard. Once the river started, she just couldn't get it to stop. All she could do was sit there by the back door, hit her vape and rest her head against her knees. So many things flashed through her mind; fear, love, self hatred, rage, confusion... and above all relief. Jax and Jaide had never called her a 'whore' out of anything but love before. That meant that despite the pain in his eyes, this was the right call.

The phone was still sitting in the middle of the kitchen and the Queen hadn't moved from her breakdown position near the back door for the longest time before she finally got herself to move. Yes, all she did was grab her phone and turn off the recording and all the apps she had open. After that, she moved her ass to the front living room and just laid on the couch, not even caring about her own no smoking in the house policy as she lit another joint. She had stock piled them for this, however way it went. And technically she had no clue how it would actually go.

Something could snap between his leaving and his arriving to Jaide, assuming that's where he was going. And yes, she knew she had plenty of time to text her beloved woman... but they had both agreed that this was do or die, and that they wouldn't run from Jax if shit hit the fan as hard as it did. Here was her plan going astray and without a car or a driver she was stranded. A strong part of her wanted to call Kate to borrow the car. But a stronger part told her to be patient, and all will be revealed soon.

Scar found herself really missing the kids. Laying there like this made her want Izzy laying on her chest snoozing away. JJ playing his game way too late. The house was so empty without them, and without Jax. If Jaide were there too, then maybe she'd never be alone again. That was Scar's biggest fear, ending up alone. Whether because everyone else died before her, or because she drove everyone away by being 'too crazy', the red head wanted the spotlight and attention to feel relevant. She wanted to be a porn star because it gave her the illusion of choice over what she was doing with her body for the first time in her life.

"You really want to tell me what to do when you're sucking cock now for money too? Jax is going to fucking kill you, and at this point I wonder if you deserve it for being disloyal to him!" Jaide's words from that fateful night echoed in her head. It had been a reckless mistake taking that offer, but Joan had handed her more cash on the spot than Scar had ever seen in her life to be able to fill in for another girl. Especially now that Jax was in prison, she needed to do more than ever to support the family, at least that was Joan's reasoning. And with that amount of cash, how could she not? Literally thousands of dollars, and it'd make up for the cash she had noticed missing out of the account a few weeks ago, plus some.

And now look at her, a full on porn goddess strutting her stuff on Jax's arm and him proud to show her off. There had to be an ego boost in knowing how many of the incoming generation of Regs would drop everything for Scar just because she was their first real jerk off session in their early teen years. That didn't make her any less of a little, scared child inside. A scared child that had only ever felt safe in the arms of Jaide. Not that she didn't trust Jax, she just didn't want to burden him with that trauma. He needed her to be strong for him at all times, to not be a weak spot in his armor. And for all of that, she had stripped him of all his old armor today, with the hope that the dent could be polished out by the only woman she knew that had more power over him than she did...

Jaide

While Jaide was certainly surprised after the hours of silence from Scar, they had both made the clear agreement that there would be no running or hiding or fear. If she looked weak, Jax would assume the worst and would take it out on her life. But she noticed he didn't have his piece on him and that confused her at first...

"You dumb fucking slut."

Jaide could have cried right then at those words, but she was too busy wrapping her legs around him and showing just how powerful she had become with the grip of her thighs. She could have said so many things, but his tongue took every word away as he buried it in her mouth. And she met him energy for energy with every ounce of passion she had been saving for him this whole time.

Somewhere in space and time she heard the shattering of the glass on her back, but she felt nothing of the pain. Adrenaline coursed through her body now and all that mattered was the man she was wrapping herself around. Any normal woman would have pulled his wife beater off, but she was no normal woman and he was not a normal man. Instead, there was the sound of tearing fabric as she shredded the thin shirt.

While she would never pull away from the kiss until he made her, her fingers danced a ballet over the ink she had held his hand through; not because Jax needed it, but because it was her duty to him. Because she had been just as excited as he was about it at the time. And now... "Holy fuck you're ripped..." were the very first awed words out of her mouth. The tattoo on Scarlet's back did Jax some justice, but feeling the hardened body wrapped in her arms was a much stronger feeling for the Jewish woman. Then their mouths were devouring one another's again, and Jaide thought she was in fucking heaven, too distracted to question where Scar was...

Kate
"Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say: 'Pride will tear us both apart'... Well, now pride's gone out the window, cross the rooftops, run away. Left me in the vacuum of my heart. What is happening to me? Crazy, some'd say… Where is my friend when I need you most? Gone away..." Tears were dripping down a very different face on the other side of town in the cemetery behind Saint Brenden's. Kate's voice rang through the silent night, with nothing but the chirping of crickets and the distance hood sounds of parties and gunshots and street racers alike. It wasn't the largest cemetery in Haven City; that went to the massive plot of land on the outside of town where many of her friends and their families owned cemetery plots and crypts and all sorts of memorial like shit.

But this one was the most important if anyone bothered to ask her opinion.

While she had no way of knowing what was going down with her son, she knew there was something wrong. And when something was wrong with Jax, that meant the whole world was wrong. That meant something needed to burn. Or someone needed to die. Sometimes, maybe it was a bit of both if Kate was really taking care of a problem. It was the Ramage inside her, the curse of her blood to crave destruction. And when she felt like that, there were only two people she could talk to about her heart.

Benjamin Ramage
A medium sized headstone sat next to a large headstone with their parents names and dates on them. A little family row to keep everyone together even in death. Resting on top of the headstone was a pack of Benjy's favorite smokes, a bottle of vodka, and some fresh flowers.

And next to right to the right side of him...

John Jackson - Kathryn Jackson

Kate was sitting in front of John's today pondering the idea that her name was already reserved on that stone, lit blunt slowly burning down in her hand as she silently let the tears run down her face. The roses she had left laying against the stone had fallen over during her breakdown and now she leaned over to prop them back up and light one of his vanilla cigarillos... Just to get a third of the smell of what she felt added up to John in her head these days; vanilla, blood and her perfume.

"I don't know what it is, John... I feel that wind of change again, but I'm not sure where it leads. Have I fucked our son up? Should I have put my foot down with Gayle on Jax not joining the gang? Is that crown just to heavy for him?" But John gave her no answers these days. And she missed that guidance more than ever now. All she could picture in her head was John sitting down with Jax over a beer and some smoke and bullshitting until Jax told him what was up in the masculine way that fathers and sons tend to share those things. She didn't have that with Jax though.

See Kate and Jax? Yeah, they didn't really do the whole 'feels' thing. Kate didn't say 'I love you' or 'I'm proud of you' nearly enough to him growing up and even now. And Jax didn't really fully share his heart with her unless he was clearly in his vulnerable state and truly needed to hear how proud she was. But much like every other woman in his life, she knew she wasn't enough. He wasn't looking for her approval. He was looking for his daddy's approval still, and who left alive knew John's feelings about Jax than his wife?

"I'll never forgive you for dying and leaving us behind, John. That was a shitty fucking thing for you to do. You should have known your rage would have consequences..." she reached out and ran her knuckles over the lettering of his first name before her hand traced the last name tattoo'd under thirteen red, white and silver stars on her collar bones. The anger and pain came in waves sometimes. She wasn't sure why tonight was worse than ever. "I miss you and Benjy so much. You guys would have whooped his ass into shape. I just didn't want to make his hard little life any harder."

Kate leaned back and closed her eyes, head tilted to the sky. Yeah, she went to church, but as she got older, God stopped mattering so much to her. She knew that John was somewhere down in Hell and she had a reservation to join his side at her latest convenience. She couldn't go anywhere now... she had their grandchildren to teach. Yeah, she might have wrecked Jax, but that didn't mean she had to just give up. JJ and Izzy were still moldable. Maybe a few 'I love yous' would stabilize them, especially with a Gang leader as a father and a porn star as a mother... "I better head home."

As she stood up she looked across the little graveyard dotted with flowers, once again she could feel something heavy on the air, a tinge of blood with it, or maybe that was just the alcohol.

Last edited:
There had been no doubt in Tyrone's mind how many of the events of the night would go. He didn't know what it was that Scarlet was going to tell Jax in order to try to convince him to break his word, but he knew that there were only a few ways the night could go on once she had said her peace. He knew the King, he knew his brother, he knew Jax, and he knew Jacob and he knew what each many would do in the moment given what she wanted from him. Whether he was convinced or not, each facet of Jax would pull in a different direction and come to a different conclusion. But only one would come out on top, and that was the only thing Ty did not know until Jax called him. In thsoe simple few seconds on the phone, Ty had learned almost everything he needed to know. There was only one thing he didn't know for sure.

He was certain that no matter what happened, Scarlet would never betray Jax, that whatever that man said or did she would always love him and be devoted to him. He had more confidence in Scarlet's love and loyalty to Jax than Jax did himself. Because understanding that didn't require Ty to change how he fundamentally understood himself as a person like it did Jax. In order for Jax to believe that Scarlet loved him like that, Jax would need to believe that he was worthy and deserving of such devotion and love. Ty didn't know if Jax was capable of that. And it was that uncertainty that would change how the night, and the rest of the nights to come, would pan out.

That wasn't Tyrone's problem or his concern though. His king had given him an instruction, and he was going to carry it out. Truth be told, Ty had been making his way down the block from the moment Rico signalled that Jax was home safe. He was decked out in Regs' colors even in the middle of the night, blue jeans, red button up, clean white shoes, plus a doo-rag on his head. The only piece he had on him was the gun he had taken out to see Jaide, but he wasn't planning on using it any time soon. He took the steps up to the Jackson door in a pimp strut, feeling happy that he wasn't coming by to clean Scar's blood off of the floor. He hadn't thought that likely, but there had been a chance.

He let himself into the house with his own key, noticing all the lighters were off and for a moment he was concerned he might have misread the situation, into he saw the crumpled form of Scarlet on the couch If Jax had killed her then she wouldn't be sitting up like that, and Jax wouldn't have forgotten his gun and knife. The whole house smelled like his dad's best kush and that was a shock for him as well. Scar had been a real tyrant about that rule for as long as they had the new house. Something about CPS or JJ's lungs or some bullshit. Ty didn't say a word though, just took his seat on the couch, rested her head on his thigh and took the joint from her lips getting a hit himself as he ran his hand over her shoulder.

"Don't worry, b, he'll be back in the morning."

I catch him when he's straying, like any brother would
A man turns his back on his family, well, he just ain't no good

Who needed undershirts anyway? Or clothes. The shreds of his shirt hit the ground at his feet as his hands mauled her ass, his ass. The ass that had always belonged to him and only him. When they were kids Jaide had always been self-conscious about her small, but perky, tits in comparison to Scarlet's massive melons. Every time she had gotten into that funk, and Jax could see it happen when her eyes went to any particularly impressive rack, all he would need to do to remind her she was beautiful was give her ass the attention it had deserved. So while she was admiring the hard work he had put into his body to make himself the weapon he needed to be he enjoyed the ample ass she had squated into existence on her quest for sobriety.

There was violence in their love, as the two storms of their pain came together. Out of the corner of his eyes he could see the blood on the glass, not too much blood though. Certainly not the most he'd made her bleed. The memory of her cherry bringing a smile to his lips, his left hand rising up to run his fingers over her tattoo to show her what he was thinking about. Their first time, and then that first time again. All while holding her up with one hand on her ass, despite all her gains she was still a fuck doll in his arms. Bringing the sensation of liberation to her as he used her body to knock everything off of the dressers, not even to use the surface to fuck her on. Just because he fucking could. She was his wrecking ball to destroy the motel room around them, his wordless way of telling her that she wasn't spending one more night in that motel room.

You know, assuming she was still worth the fuck.

"You're pretty cut yourself now Jaide." He said, giving her the smile she had missed so much. The smile she had pictured every time she had needed to get wet since he was gone. Of course, she didn't get a chance to drop her panties for him, because in that same moment he ripped them off of her. Hurting her so, so good. For a moment he considered shoving them down Jaide's throat, but isntead they ended up next to his undershirt on the floor. He wanted the whole god damn world to hear her scream tonight. To know that she was his Queen, and that the King had her in his arms again.

And with that thought he forced her thighs off his hips and tossed her through the air to slam against the bed and the head board. Pain was for the weak, and he was about to fuck her senseless as he stepped towards the bed. First he took his phone out of his pocket and took a picture, even if he was high out of his mind now he wanted to remember this moment again. Then he tossed his phone on the bed, he'd need it later. His hands undid his belt for her but the rest was hers, he would never take that away from her, not their first time back. As he walked towards her though he didn't walk alone, in his eyes it was clear he was with someone else to, in someplace else, somewhen else.

Yeah, we're laughing and drinking, nothing feels better than blood on blood

It was Halloween, 2012. For more than a month Jax had done the seemingly impossible, he had resisted temptation. Scarlet had been living in the Ramage-Jackson house for a month since he had popped her cherry and not once had Jax slid his dick inside of her. He hadn't so much as smacked her ass. Of course he still checked her out when she ran around in her slutty ass outfits or pranced around practically naked from the shower to the bathroom. He was certain that the stupid little cock tease knew exactly what she was doing, but there was nothing either of them could do about it. Though more than once he had found himself thinking about her while he was inside Jaide, knowing that Scar was in the other room touching herself wishing that it was her that Jax was deep dicking into oblivion. Some how that had made him cum harder than anything Jaide had done.

He had resisted the temptation though, and so had she, and to celebrate the whole crew was meeting up at a house party pretty close to the Terrace. Well, that wasn't the reason everyone else thought they were going to this party in a practical mansion (it wasn't actually as big as the places up truly in the Terrace, but there was a progression that happened in Oak Hills and La Libertad once you got passed the high school) but it was the reason that Jax was celebrating this Halloween.

The crew had all decided to wear matching costumes. The girls, Scarlet, Dasia, Jaide, Opal, and Marisol were all wearing animal costumes, mostly bugs and things but Opal had just put on a black dress and some animal ears and considered it a costume. The guys were dressed up as superheroes. Ty was John Stewart, Javier was Superman, Nicky was the Flash, and Jax was Batman. All of which they found funny since Batman would kick all of their asses for being criminals, a topic that they had covered at length at the lunch table earlier that day. Jax wasn't in the best of moods though. Sure he had Jaide on his arm and Scarlet walking a little in front, but because of some costume shortage or some bullshit, Jaide was wearing a costume with pants and Scar was begging to be pollinated and he was almost certain that both girls knew that he was checking out the redhead's ass as it swayed its way into the house.

The red-haired Queen looked up at the man she could easily call a brother. Out of all of Jax's friends, Ty was one of her two favorites. He had a wisdom beyond his years, something that they used to joke came from being so high in the womb he could talk to God. He always seemed to know just what Jax needed, and that love extended to Jax's people. If you asked Kate, Ty was the one who was going to be buried next to Jax, not any of his women or children. Then again, Kate was a little bias because of Ty's mama.

Scar couldn't remember where she had heard that joke, but upon meeting Monica and T Freeman, she instantly understood why. T was an older soldier that had seen his fair share of haunting shit and had never let the power get to his head, and Monica was the epitome of a ganja goddess and one of Kate's best friends. Even as a mother to adult children now, Monica's house still bore the marks of spirituality and her love for the green. She passed that curiosity for the unknown, that love of one's chosen family, and her loyalty to her colors down to each of her children.

For weeks Scar had been on edge, it had been clear to anyone that dealt with her on a regular basis. Calli had even stressed about her a little bit despite seeing her happier than ever in some instances. As Ty took the joint from her lips, she relaxed her head on his lap. "So much for not smoking in the house, huh… I just couldn't do this fully sober, but I didn't want to be drunk when I made my case. I know he'll come back. I just hope she's on his arm when he does…"

"I wonder how weak and pathetic I looked kneeling in the middle of the fucking kitchen begging for Jaide's life and his forgiveness? Did I do the right thing, Ty? Trying to bring her back into the fold. I know the moment Jax gives the word everyone will forgive her too, but was it how it's supposed to be?" Scar's blue eyes flicked up to his face, the real fears starting to set in now that phase one was done. "He called me a 'dumb fucking whore' as he left… I was always the whore; Jaide was always the slut in the Trio… That's a good sign, I know…"

She needed some sort of sign, some sort of word of confidence that she had made the right choice. Scarlet was the queen of turning fuck ups into her favor of course, but Jax was volatile even at the best of times and she truly had no clue how his head was working at this point. "Who knew fucking him in a bathroom on amphetamines at a Halloween party would turn into this crazy ass ride?"

Jaide

And I never gave myself to another the way I gave it to you
You don't even recognize the ways you hurt me, do you?
It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back
And you're the one to blame
"Hey, Jax."
"It's Jake, sweetie."
"Jax sounds cooler."

Jaide would never forget the way her heartbeat when they had been reintroduced back then. It didn't make sense to the little girl, how one person could make her want to follow without question. Granted, Jaide asked far more questions as she grew up and Jax cheated and fucked around with her friends. There were fights, betrayal, broken hearts, and every single time Jax just had to give her those broken eyes… that sad look like no one else would love him the way she did, and he couldn't live without it. Or at least that's how Jaide had interpreted it back then.

But above all in her head was the image of little girl in a black dress holding the hand of a mourning little boy. Even back then it felt like the world revolved around him, and not just for her. Ty, Javi and Nicky moved around Jax, just letting her sit with him while they came and went bringing drinks and snacks for the pair. Little did they understand just how much seeing that tight bond between the children did to help the parents that had just lost their good friend. Jaide couldn't blame Kate for not sitting with Jax; she was standing at the front of the church accepting condolences with blank eyes and a resting bitch face that seemed to frighten everyone away.

There were other children, ones not part of the core group. Dasia and Marisol were busy being adorable and distracting to the families, trying to bring up the mood with their little hood rat shenanigans. Within the month they and Jaide would be tight too. And sitting between Moshe and Ken Takashi was an empty-eyed child with a bright, shining Star of David sitting on her chest. She looked uncomfortable in the little black dress Rory had put her in. Jaide only knew a little Hebrew at the time, but when Deb finally wandered over to pat Jax on the back, Deb spoke in Hebrew to Jaide and lit her little Jewish heart on fire. Jaide would strive to be everything Deb was and more by the time they were teenagers.

Even though there were pictures of them all together as babies, these were their true firsts. John Jackson's funeral had bonded several children together through hell and high water.

Jax had lost more than most by then: his uncle Benjy, his grandfather, and now his father. Sure, Che hadn't been there, but he had been alive to reconcile that in recent years. Jax would never have that closure, just whatever pride and love Kate could offer. That didn't add up to everything taken from him. Dasia's father was dead. Marisol's was on Death Row. The War had taken so many from them in the bloodiest fashion possible. It wasn't until later in life she learned of what had taken place to Deb's parents. At fourteen she finally understood why Jax and Deb had a different, but still deep connection to one another; their hatred for Nords and their love of the fight.

They all grew up far too fast; all that loss, Jax and Ty joining the gang the moment they turned thirteen, with Javi and Nicky following along no too much later. The break ups, passing bitches around, the selling drugs and the drama were enough to fill multiple seasons of a soap opera, but Jaide suspected that none of them would have made it without each other. They were a pack with Jax at their core, and they only stayed whole if they all ran together.

Now, all those children were grown ass adults...

No; Jaide recognized they were all still children in a lot of ways. Emotionally stunted from a young age by a bullshit War their parents participated in, unable to make and keep real attachments because none of them felt they were worth it. Too broken to be loved. But if Kate Ramage could find love behind the counter of her family's liquor store in the depths of that same War, why shouldn't any of them?

Jaide looked up at Jax as his belt came undone, mouth hanging open in awe of his presence in her life again. As she sat up, not feeling an ounce of the pain that she'd feel in the morning when the bruises formed, she asked him a question: "I was wondering, if you might know where I could get something for this hurt."

She had assured herself time and time again Jax wasn't god, and now here she was back on her knees, begging for forgiveness and knowing he very much held the key to her fate.

You're the reason why I'm thinking
I don't wanna smoke on these cigarettes no more
I guess that's what I get for wishful thinking
I should've never let you enter my door
Next time you wanna go on and leave
I should just let you go on and do it (Do it)
'Cause now I'm using like I bleed

It was the same question he had asked her during the phone conversation that had lead to this whole ordeal. Honestly, Jaide never would have had the confidence to come out here if it hadn't been for that phone call. Hearing his voice had given her strength to show up in Haven City and fucking pray to God that she didn't end up a dead woman by the end of it. The question had shifted her entire world in an instant because it was the first time she ahd been able to clearly tell Jax to fuck off. That was a whole different level of progress that wasn't in the 12 Steps.

"I answered like a cunt last time because I just didn't fucking know the answer, and because I'm fucking clean and am staying that way this time. Not for you, or Scar or JJ, but for myself. So that my dad doesn't find me dead in a ditch somewhere… but Jax… she could see everything we've always been too stubborn and blind to look at. She's a hell of a Queen," Jaide replied as she started to crawl closer to him, eyes never leaving his face.

J A X

The letters on her knuckles grazed his cheek lovingly. Reaching out- not to the man standing in front of her ready to break her in pieces so they could put the puzzle back together better than ever, but to the little boy she could see watching fearfully from behind his eyes. Her Jax, the vulnerable kid she had held the hand of at his father's funeral. She knew him so well, knew his confusion and loneliness and fear. "Hopefully what she's given you is better than any pain pill in the world… I fucking love you Jax… I never stopped."

Jaide flicked him her 'break me, please' smile as she undid the button of his jeans and continued tracing over the ink with her tongue. She missed him so much. She flicked her eyes to the phone. "You… didn't leave her alone right? You know she's probably curled up in a ball having a panic attack right now?" Jaide didn't see Jax not leaving a wreck behind him over this. "Maybe you should get a video of my ass stretching around your cock, make her jealous she's sitting there pouting at home?" they both knew who she was talking about, even though she wasn't making it any easier for him to move as she slowly unzipped him tooth-by-agonizing-tooth. She wanted to savior this, just like she had their very first time. That big reveal. And she knew her man; knew he loved to see cock shock on a bitch's face.

It was better than she remembered. Sure, she had explicitly picked out the strap on she did to have a bigger dick than Jax, but that was the problem, the memory just didn't do the reality justice. So the surprise? That was all real as she looked up at him. "Have you gotten bigger?!"

I gotta check into rehab
'Cause baby, you're my disease

The moment they walked into the party Jaide was belting out the song playing on the stereo. Jaide could dig some Rihanna. See, Jaide didn't think much about the pants she was wearing because they made her ass look extra fuckable with how they gripped her hips and showed the jiggle affect in her thong. It fit her perfectly, and even her tits were looking nice in a new push up bra she had lifted from Victoria's Secret. She just wanted to be a lady bug to match Scar's sexy bee, and at the moment was only vaguely aware the vibe was off and Jax wasn't really looking at her at all. That meant she recognized he was staring at the black and yellow ass of their housemate and just keeping her mouth shut instead of starting a fight. After all, she'd be lying if she tried to say she wasn't staring at the same thing.

Scar was something else. Jaide had instantly spotted her the first day of school; she was striking with that bright crimson hair and creamy white skin... and those thighs? Well Jaide didn't want to think about those... every time she did she felt like shit, like she was cheating on Jax despite his wandering eye. And besides, Scar was a girl, and Jaide was clearly into dick! But... Jaide's eyes roamed over Scarlet's body as she wandered off to go play the class flirt. She was hella fine, and Jaide could appreciate a beautiful woman without it being too gay right?

Immediately she, Marisol and Dasia made their way over to the key to get their guys drinks. Opal wandered off to do whatever bullshit she was doing, and the little bumble bee of potential unclaimed property that was Scar was busy trying to find male attention. She was bouncier and more energetic than usual. Jaide couldn't help but stare jealously out of the corner of her eye at any guy that gave Scar even a smile. Every day Jaide felt that same level of jealousy, the green monster lurking in her heart, that she felt whenever she saw a bitch give Jax 'fuck me' eyes. It was getting worse, and harder to deny what she was feeling. Especially as Scar got her feet out from under her and started being able to buy clothes that fit properly.

And damn did Scar look good with clothes that were meant for her body type. She didn't quite have the same ass as Jaide so borrowing her shorts didn't have the same affect, but the booty shorts Scar had under her yellow tutu were the perfect size and finally Jax and Jaide both got to really enjoy seeing what her body looked like. Even Scar's costume had heads turning as she flitted back and forth between talking to guys and hanging with her friends.

For her part, Scar was going fucking insane. Flirting was fine, but every time she thought maybe she could get somewhere with a guy he showed his ass and proved to her that the only one so far she had met worthy of fucking her was Jax... maybe Ty too, but Scar had no clue if Marisol and him were still together, if they were fighting, or just sort of in limbo. And she wasn't eager to piss off the only female friends she had in this world. She and Jax had hidden their first encounter very well, and she had hopes that one more fuck would go unnoticed by Jaide. But Marisol and Dasia seemed far too aware of where their dick was at any moment. And Scar wasn't necessarily trying to piss off her only female friends. There was one female friend she wasn't too worried about pissing off, and that was the Jewish Star Fucker, Deb Wolfsham. She seemed closer to Nicky and Jax and Jaide than anyone else, though everyone seemed well aware that Deb and Jax had a casual fuck buddy thing going on.

Scar had been resisting temptation and now her patience was wearing thin. It wasn't just with Jax either; sleeping in the same room as Jaide was harder every day. The frustration was double for her because she couldn't have either, Jax at least still had Jaide riding his cock. The red head had to sit in her bed and masturbate to the idea of what they were doing to each other.

She told herself this would be it; just one more go around with Jax while Jaide was preoccupied and she'd go find herself a nice man. Nicky seemed dedicated to Opal but she figured a good couple rounds of head would change his mind. Hell, she was wondering if she could coax Javi into a little something-something if him and Dasia broke up again sometime soon. Not that their blowouts lasted nearly as long as Marisol and Ty's did sometimes. It seemed like the only real security on 13th Street was to lock in a man. Maybe that's why she wanted Jax so much? He came built in with Jaide. The best of both worlds.

Deb had handed her some shit earlier. "You look like a girl in need of a good party and a good dicking to forget it all. Listen if you don't manage to get something lined up tonight, ask Jax to text me and I know a man that would treat you like a princess," Deb was just good three inches taller than Scar, but her muscled arms and abs; and her pure domme energy while looking at the younger woman, made her even more imposing. Hell, if Scar hadn't been so set on the dick she had been craving so much, she might have walked off with Deb right then and would have never realized her destiny. The world would be a very different place.

Instead, Scar took the Adderall and the tabs of acid Deb handed her first: "for you, from a girl who was once an outsider", pocketed the other two as well as the two pills Scar wouldn't recognize as ecstasy until a bit later in her education: "and for whatever daddy you pick up tonight if you don't hit me up."

That was nearly an hour ago and Scar was higher than she had ever been in her life.

Meanwhile, Jaide and Marisol had also hit Deb up earlier for party drugs. Between the two of them they had scraped up enough money for a few tabs of acid each, and a blunt almost as thick as a small dick, not that either of them had much experience with 'small' in that department. So by the time Scarlet was up high enough to get her courage under her, the rest of the thots were on the makeshift dance floor smoking a blunt and dancing and grinding higher than she was.

That didn't mean Scar made her move right away. Every time she passed the couch Jax and the boys were chilling on watching their bitches twerk, her eyes would meet his and she'd give him that special little smile that got her cherry popped a month ago. But only if none of the guys were paying attention. At least she thought no one was paying attention. Even at a party, Ty's attention pulled to Jax and where his eyes went. That was just what he did, fielded Jax from getting into too much trouble.

"Scaaaar come dance, no one cares if you look like a stupid white girl doing it!" Marisol grabbed Scar the third or fourth time of her strutting/pacing past the boys and pulled her into the group. Too fucked up to remember the 'rumors' about how gay Scar was, or maybe just that confident she wasn't Scar's type at all? The world was moving too fast for Scar to think about it. As a matter of fact, thinking was really fucking hard right now the fog of smoke in the room and Jaide's ass pressed against her thigh if she shifted just right. Fuck, this was not the body she had come here for but what if... what if Jaide wouldn't mind a little grope? What if she could just tangle her hands in Jaide's hair and claim there was something in her curls? Just to feel, to pretend for a minute that Jaide could be hers. Maybe if she just asked Jaide for a threesome?

She loved Jaide. She wanted to fuck Jax. She wanted both of them to love and fuck her. But relationships like that didn't exist and Scar knew that. At the end of the day she was just the side ho potential between them.

Three songs in she found herself walking off the floor and grabbing herself a drink, giggling hysterically at the cluster of sluts trying to be the center of attention. It was working, the makeshift dance floor had exploded, and that meant the couch was empty and the boys were scattered around doing boy things.

Jax was over by the keg too, and Scar knew this was probably her only chance to make her move. "Having fun Jax? Want to make it a little more fun? Deb gave me some stuff earlier but I didn't want to take all of it?" Scar could see Jaide was too preoccupied to be looking around for either of them whenever she eyed up the floor. She slipped the pills out of her shorts pocket and slipped them into Jax's hand, eyes locked on his. With a flirty grin and a shake of her ass, she asked: "So what do you think of my costume?"

Last edited:

They had had a deal. It was one time, one mistake. One absolutely amazing and life-changing mistake and then they were done. Those had been their terms, their conditions, and he had done an absolutely amazing job hiding how hard it was for him to keep that deal and also maintain the appearances needed to keep their secret a secret. Not just to protect them from Jaide and all of the harm that the truth could have when it came out, but also to protect him from Scarlet. The red-head had some power, not just powerful pussy but a powerful spirit. She could have power over him, get him to do things that weren't smart for him to do and could lead to serious problems if he let her get into his head. So he had been looking, not touching, and assumed that she was doing the same. Or getting it from somewhere on the side. Maybe even keeping some chick in the wings so that people didn't think she was a complete dyke.

There was the way she was going about looking to catch a dick at this party that just seemed too much. Too artificial, like she was putting on a display of it for everyone. Like she was looking so hard for a dick just so someone wouldn't put two and two together and realize that she was keeping a chick in the wings. Or maybe she was selling feet pics to some old freak on the internet or some kind of other bullshit. Who knows. In either case, Jax knew what was on his mind, and it wasn't Jaide's ass in those tight pants. Though he would fuck her brains out just to make her lose any suspicions about where his eyes were going.

A few beers in, plus some of T's good shit that Ty was throwing around to rep their product to these Terrace-adjacent white folks and their tokens in order to push up a new market. Sure they were far from their corners, and a lot of their shit was getting run towards the University and not the Terrace, but even when they were partying they could still be putting in some of the work and making sure their reps and their bill folds matched their expenses and their ambitions. That was all it took to get Jax thinking about doing something he knew he shouldn't, seriously at least.. Every guy had their fantasies, or their Phantasies, and in Jax's case it was a sandwich with him between Jaide, Scar and Deb. There would never be one woman able to fill that void in his heart, to reach that dark space where he hid his most vulnerable self.

"What kind of fun you thinking about Red?" whore He whispered to her, red solo cup in one hand, his other pulling those pills from her palm and steathily bringing them to his lips, swallowing them with a chaser of the piss that they had in the keg. You would think rich kids would spring for something better than a cheap beer. But beggars couldn't be choosers.

" I think it's a hell of a lot better than a fucking butterfly."

A breathless laugh escaped his lips at her comment. Her cock shock. In reality there wasn't anything else she could really say that would stroke his ego the way they both liked. She was his truest drug, the thing that brought him the greatest joy and peace in the entire world. Even if their peace didn't look what other people might not refer to as particularly pacific. There was nothing else she could have said in the world in that moment and he would have still felt the same way about her. He loved her, loved her more than life itself, and in that moment the whole world turned on the axis that was that motel room. His eyes had been locked on her brown ones as tooth after tooth of his zipper slipped down and as she freed him. There were times where he could be a very patient man, but now was not one of them. Cocaine, weed and Ramage made sure of that.

"Fuck your ass. I want you for real." With that his hand was in her curls and his lips were on her neck, the other hand working to get his jeans off completely before he was crawling into the bed and pushing her down beneath him. At first it looked like he was going in for some basic missionary bullshit, with his Monae-smelling-dick, but they both knew that missionary wasn't Jax's style. His strong arms gripped her thighs and lifted them up until her toes were by her ears, putting her into a real mating press and spreading her lips with his head in one smooth motion. Not only was he bigger than she could remember, but he was also far more experienced than the last time she had had him. Let alone the last time she had ahd him sober.

"Don't worry, Ty's with her." He said, as he thrust deep inside of her and crashed their lips together, his tongue returing to its rightful place halfway down her throat. This wasn't going to be a slow love-making, and it wasn't going to be something that would last all night, it was going to be exactly what the both of them needed, but as he started to pull the screams from her lungs his left hand reached out and hit two buttons on his phone. Pound to start the speed dial, and 2 for Scar. He could've hit the 1 and gotten Ty, but it wasn't his right hand that he needed to talk to right now.

Well, not really talk to.

"Oh, you not a fan of butterflies?" Scar tilted her head cutely and puffed her chest out flirtatiously. "Well maybe things would bee a little better if you came and hung out with me?"

She was too high to care about her shitty pun, or anything other than the dick in his pants. It wasn't even about Jax at this point in her trip, well... maybe it was a lot about Jax, but Scar was still in the process of lying to herself. She cast her gaze out onto the dance floor again, still not seeing here Jaide had ended up with the rest of their friends. "You know she's not even paying a lick of attention to you tonight, she's busy being high with Marisol and Dasia... The dick around here isn't up to snuff, the only good ones are taken. There's a bathroom down that hall. No one would notice us missing..." Scar had been trying so hard to keep her hands away from him. She didn't want to burn Jaide after everything Jaide had done for her but this was Jax they were talking about. Certainly if Jaide could forgive Dasia and Marisol for fucking Jax, Jaide would be able to forgive her.

Scarlet batted her eyes up at him, waiting to see what his response was before reaching up, stroking his cheek. "I promise just one last time, and then I swear I'll find someone else. Think Nicky would give Opal up if I beat her face in for being a cunt?"

Scarlet blinked herself from her memory as her phone rang, groaning because the phone was sitting on the coffee table and she was just too fucking high to move right now. It was Jax's ringtone.

"Probably calling to tell me about the dumb slut he's probably fucking right now..." Scar rolled her eyes but smiled up at T. "I'll just take this into the kitchen. You want a beer or something when I come back?"

She grabbed her phone and looked at the picture of her and Jax together with the kids, the background that popped up every time her phone rang with his name on it. She hit the accept button. "Hey, babe, getting into trouble?" she sounded playful, as if this was something they had done a hundred times before as she sat at the kitchen table. Ah, there her vape was... She inhaled the sweet, fruity nicotine as she listened to the sounds of Jaide getting her cervix destroyed for the first time in a couple of years.

"Oh fuck yes Daddy!!" Jaide was screaming loud, throwing her head back as he began to pound into her. She wasn't looking for a slow love making anyways; otherwise she'd have Scar here to help distract him. She needed the brutal pounding of his flesh on hers, she needed to feel his forgiveness in the rawest of ways. There were three sides to this; the adults just trying to get that physical itch scratched so they could handle the emotions that accompanied all of this better, the monsters inside of them trying to fuck each other into submission, and the inner child both of them had just trying to find comfort in the other. While they were all grown up now on the outside, deep down at the end of all of this there was a little dark haired girl just clinging to the hand of her best friend in the whole world.

She didn't realize Jax had even made a phone call until Scar's voice suddenly shocked her out of her internal world. "Wait- oh fuck- did you seriously- oooh right there- just call her?!" the brunette asked between moans, caught somewhere between surprised, annoyed and utterly in love with the other two thirds of the Trio. Honestly, the compound feelings made her all the hotter and her cunt suddenly clenched around him. "SHIT! DADDYYY!"

Jaide's entire body pressed against him, barely giving him room to thrust as she came on his dick harder than she could remember having cum for him before.

Scar smirked and hit her vape again. All was starting to feel right in her world again. Now all she needed to do was get Jaide and the kids in the same room.

"Nah, Ima head out. Let you get yourself some peace and quiet." Ty answered, waving to his best friend's woman as he stepped out the door. The night air was cool against his skin, goose bumps rising up on his arms.

His world shifted and turned on that one axis, the one that connected her to him into one body and brought them the greatest pleasure in the world. In his high he had ascended to another level of pleasure. The whole world slipped away, the blood from the cuts of the glass staining the bedsheets, the sounds of her screams disappearing into the distance as the blood pounded in his ringing ears. Her inner thighs were painted white as she overflowed. His left hand snaked up into her curls and held tight, holding her as the rhythm of their hips sliding together slowed, until everything finally came to a pause. His dark eyes met hers as he looked down at her, releasing her thighs and letting her unfold and unwind at the same time as he pulled himself from her body.

Ordinarily this would be the moment where he brought her mouth down to clean him off. One last act of submission, devotion, from his bitch before they collapsed and allowed themselves to rest. That wasn't what he did this time though, a change up was uncommon for Jax in a moment like this, especially when it was something that they had been doing since they were teenagers. But instead of bringing her lips to his tool, he brought their lips crashing together. He wanted to taste her, needed to taste her and make sure that she was real and that this was not some kind of dream. For a long time the only sound for Scarlet to hear was the sound of the two of them sucking face, with the occassional moans of pleasure carrying through.

Then, suddenly he pulled away from Jaide, laying down on his back, head cocked to look at her. Scarred knuckles running through dark brown curls. His eyelids were heavy, fighting to shut the windows to his soul. He was used to carrying heavy burdens though. And he would fight for as long as he could to keep her in his sight. it had been a habit of his since they were little kids. Never wanting to take a nap, never wanting to rest, always wanting to get out and be doing something. And that turned into never wanting to close his eyes when he was with her. Barely even blinking. If he could fall asleep straight away it was a testament to the type of shit he had been doing, fighting, fucking, whatever.

Silence. Peace.

He was coming down from his highs, chemical, physical, emotional. Tattooed arm finally dropped, 13 with thirteen stars resting on her shoulder as he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. Naked as the day he was born.

There was something about Scarlet's tongue that found a way of slipping into whatever orifice needed filling in order for her to get exactly what she wanted. The right words flowing off of her lips could change the world. They'd been reading some book recently, in English class, about some piece of ass named Helen or something, who was such a fine bitch that men went to war for ten years over who got to rawdog her. That was the type of bitch that Scarlet was. The bitch that would have men fighting for years and years over the chance to fuck her, to own her, to have her as theirs and theirs alone. Jax smiled at the thought of how many of those men who would gladly kill. It was a different smile that played off his lips than his panty dropper grin.

You could see the demon glimmer in his eys, promising to do to her all of the things she could ever dream of and more. Leave her sore, bruised and breathless. To ruin her.

The muscles of his right hand flexed, moving with the temptation to be wrapped around her throat and choking her tight for that adorably stupid pun, followed by the seemingly accident pun about cum. But before he could choke her and kiss her publicly she played on the last thing that he needed to hear in order to justify breaking his promise to himself and to both of the women in his life, she told him that he was right for doing it. That some how, something that Jaide had done justified him doing this to one of her friends.

Then she said one last thing that drove him over the edge. "Maybe I'll let Nicky have sloppy seconds, get your fine ass in there."

Scarlet waved Ty off as she sat at the kitchen table listening to her second favorite sound in the whole universe; the first would always be JJ reading to Izzy with the chubby baby in his lap... but at the top of the list had been far too long coming. The sound of Jaide screaming Daddy, of cumming around Jax's cock and Scarlet knew that Jax was burying his load deep inside Jaide. Her plan was coming together far better than she ever hoped.

Jaide, for her part was struggling just as much to not pass out once Jax had pulled off of her and collapsed next to her. She couldn't believe this was real. That despite a few hiccups, Scar had been right about him needing her just as much as she needed him. It wasn't like she thought Scar was lying before, but Jaide was struggling to come to terms with just how well Scar could read the new man in front of her. He was different. He had killed men now, he was harder than when she last saw him in the visitation room of the Denne all those years ago. This was the face of a King.

Jaide looked over at his phone, still lit up and knowing Scarlet was still waiting on the other end. She slid her tan hand up to grab it, brought it to her ear just before Jax's eyes finally closed and smiled. "I fucked your boyfriend..."

Those words really brought the red haired queen back to the very moment she realized Jax already had his claws in her... or maybe she had her claws in him, just no faith in her own power over the two people she would come to call her lovers.

Everybody wants to know
If we fucked on the bathroom sink
How your hands felt in my hair
If we were high on amphetamines
And everybody wants to hear
How we chain smoked until three
And how you laughed when you said my name
And how you gripped my hips so mean

Scar saw the twitch in his hand and for a moment she was wondering if he was going to smack her for being so bold or choke her for being so damn hot. This was not the queen who knew Jax inside and out enough to draw out his inner child and quell his inner demon, after all, this was the teen thot just looking to get his dick wet and feel him inside her one more time before she got her shit together and settled down with anyone else. She knew she was hurting Jaide every time she dreamt of Jax's cock in her mouth, that this would only get them in trouble.

The bathroom was just down the hall and Scar basically giggled all the way over there, strutting hard in front of Jax and swishing her hips like the porn star she was meant to become. These were the characteristics that Joan would see in Scar soon enough and set her on her path to her destiny.

All of that because of the man who's arm she grabbed and pulled him into the bathroom with surprising strength before slamming it shut and locking it behind her. Suddenly their bodies were crashing against each other. Scarlet wasted no time hoisting her body up on the wide edge of the bathroom sink and shoving her tongue into his mouth. The high was in full swing by now and got damn did every touch feel like lighting shooting across her skin. She had never been this high before, and certainly never with a partner that actually wanted to give her something in return for the pleasure she offered.

Pulling off his Batman costume was easier said than done, but she stripped him off his shirt first, eagerly letting him tongue her throat. "God Jax, I can't stop dreaming about you," the red head panted into his mouth, confessing her sins right then and there. Not that she wouldn't have more sins by the morning to give to God. Taking the Lord's name in vain and comparing Jax to God in her head, fucking her best friend's boyfriend, not to mention the huge load deep inside her that she had every intention of begging for.

We wrote a story in the fog on the windows that night
But the ending is the same every damn time, no, no, no
We wrote a story in the fog on the windows that night
But the ending is the same every damn time
They think I'm insane, they think my lover is strange
But I don't have to fucking tell them anything, anything
And I'm gonna write it all down, and I'm gonna sing it on stage
But I don't have to fucking tell you anything, anything

Already her skirt was high up around her hips, those tiny shorts that were just glorified panties on her ass coming down before Jax had a chance to make a complaint about it. She was horny, and she was ready to take everything he wanted to give her and more. If he wanted to bruise her, break her, worship her... whatever his desire was, that was her biggest priority tonight. But first... Scar dropped off the sink and down to her knees in front of him as she removed his pants and took care of the last thing keeping her from his cock.

Jaide was so lucky to have this, to be able to have him whenever she wanted without worry. Scar was too high to stress about it right now, but if she had been sober she probably would have been hyperventilating about the idea of fucking Jax less than 100 feet from the party and the room where Jaide was. Here, she just hoped that no one would bother them. "I'm so glad you decided to party with me, Daddy...." Her bright red lips opened up and the head of his cock disappeared into her warm, waiting mouth.

Once his eyes finally closed shut he was there both in body and in spirit. He was in that moment where he and Scar had become what they had become. Where the collision that made them into what they were today occurred. After that instant of passion in that bathroom in some preppy, Glenwood Terrace wannabe McMansion they were either going to be the Trio together, or they were going to be separate and dead. More than any other moment in their lives, more than Christmas and New Years, more than JJ's birth and more than that moment where he called Jaide and lied to her that she was dead to him, that moment was what made them them and brought them to where they were today. If Jax had not fucked Scar one more time, he never would have realized her worth, and never would have made her the woman she became. If Scar had fallen for someone else then she never would have fallen for Jaide. And if Jaide did not have this moment to forgive Scarlet for, she never would've forgiven herself for cheating on Jax.

Jax followed her with a smile that could have dropped every pair of panties in the party if it was directed towards them. It wasn't like this was his first time cheating on Jaide though, he knew a thing or two about how to avoid getting attention. At first he laid back, letting his drink be his excuse to hang back. It wasn't like he was going to be drinking at all once they got where they were going, so he downed all of it in one swig. No doubt that would go fabulously with the pot and the uppers. Following after her like a dog after a bone his eyes were glued to that unfuckable pillow of an ass. Smacking palms with Ty was almost entirely reflexive. Then he was in the small side hall that led to the bathroom and he realized how strong the whore was just from her pulling him into that bathroom.

Before the sound of the lock was even out of his hears her lips were crashing against his and their crotches were throttling each other. Strong hands and slightly scarred knuckles gripped her ass hard and lifted her up, spinning her onto the bathroom sink at the same time that she was making her own movements towards the porcelain - thought it was porcelain - rim. Every touch was like thunder, rumbling inside of his bones and reverberating throughout his entire being. Even the lightest of brushes against each other's skin was like a million tiny explosions, filling him with joy. Taking off the Batman costume was a waste of time, they didn't have much if they wanted to get away with fucking like this so brazenly, but Jax didn't care because it felt like fireworks on his spine. In return, he released those massive titties, pulling her dress down over them.

HIs lower back was loving the sensation of her fishnet clad calves; like bees giving him a rimjob, and his hands trailed up her thighs to grip her hips tight enough to bruise from her ass to her hip dips. A far too visible bruise that could only get them in trouble. Shifting her dress had also effected the rest of Scarlet's outfit. The wings on her back were askew, with one more north than south and the other more down than up; and the hairband keeping the antennas in place was slightly cocked.

"God Jax, I can't stop dreaming about you,"

Omn the way to the back of his throat, her tongue dipped up and tickled the base of his brain and made it feel all that gourmet shit going on inside of his mind for real. Then his eyes dipped down to her panty-thingies, for some reason looking at them from this angle they weren't half ba- and they're gone. They were small enough that they could have just been pulled to the side, but she had taken the time to get them the whole way off and now she was dropping to the floor.

He was really going to need to give her a lesson on how to have proper quickies. Not that he was planning on having another quickie with her again, it was just the principle of the thing that anyone he fucked would not be this inept at it. He didn't need a blowjob, they had like fifteen minutes to fuck and he needed to finishing the philosophy of immoral sex to these sparkly little star things. Then the head of his cock disappeared in the back of her throat and suddenly all conscious thought was gone from him. He didn't skull fuck every girl like they were a useless cum toy, but that seemed to be the only way that he knew how to react when her lipstick was smearing all over the base of his cock. Scarlet didn't have the immense amount of resources that Scar Law had in order to get only the best and most expensive products on her face. No she just had whatever cheap shit she was able to get at Hot Topic or Sephora's. By the time he was pulling her off of his cock he wanted her cum drunk, stupid, and with her makeup absolutely ruined.

There was still a trail of saliva and precum connecting most of her mouth to his dick when he picked her up and twisted her around so that they were both looking into the mirror, her nipples pressed against the glass as he gripped her throat and thrust himself home inside of her. Suddenly every breath she took was sending earthquakes through his cock and into his core.

Scar didn't know what power felt like. Well, it was more accurate to say no one had ever acknowledged the hard concept of how much power the red head could hold.. Bela had always been the bitch in charge; if Scar got any enjoyment out of the act, it was because she was the bottom bitch in her head. It would take her a while to realize her effect on everyone she laid her hands on, it would take her even longer for her to realize that's why she was kept in chains. Without someone holding her back, the damage she could have done to the world she was walking into cunt first would have gotten her in history books. It was bad enough, she was the type of pussy that battles would literally be fought over.. Scar couldn't see herself as a queen, or anything other than somebody's cock holster at this point.

And if there was any cock she wanted to holster for the rest of her life, it was Jax's.

So even with his calling her out on time, fuck yes his dick slipped between her lips and she sucked hard. His face went black and his eyes glazed over and that hand tangled in her hair suddenly gripped harder on instinct and for a good minute she was nothing more than a warm, wet face fuck. She didn't care her make up was all fucked up; after all that was the goal was it not? Queen Scar would become a different beast to reflect the King she served. That one minute, in LSD time, felt like a lifetime of servicing the man she had found herself attracted to the most. Her future King.

The drugs kept ebbing and flowing the guilt of her betrayal to Jaide, mixed with the occasional whisper of: "You could be fucking her too, you should just walk your stupid ass out to the dance floor and drag her in her and show her what for." There was a roaring need in her body and soul Jax would never fill, even back then before they started.

She wanted Jax. She needed Jaide. If only Jaide could have showed her just why she was higher than the sky trying to drown out all the complicated feelings of being with Jax but totally wanting to feel Scar's body against hers. It didn't change what the outcome would be; Scar was the real master of the two bodies she wanted to be entangled with. Would asking Jaide to be with her, would her confession of wanting both burn the bridge down between them, or would it open the door to something so much more?

That urge to burn down the walls only increased as he turned her around and pressed her against the mirror, his cock sliding deep inside her and her cunt more than welcoming him home. "God, Jax!" she gasped, the high making the sensation of him stretching her all the hotter.

These days I can't seem to get along with anyone
Get by with anyone
These days I can't seem to make this right, well, is this fine
Will it be alright
?

Scar's moan echoed through the bathroom as she started to bounce her ass back against him. "I haven't fucked anyone else since that day, you know?" this wasn't just her trying to feed his ego. She was trying to tell him how she couldn't stop thinking of him, and how he was all the dick she needed. But words weren't coming easy when a man like Jax was banging your cervix into submission and you were too high to even understand that concept.

This was the moment Scar perfected her signature clench; a move she only got to practice on Jax, and one she didn't understand the power of at all until Jax was in prison. Her core tightened instinctively, creating more friction though not trying to stop him from moving. That'd be for the cumshot, after all. The Patented Scar Law Clench, in its infancy, could bring a man to cum too early if he was less disciplined and a lot less high than Jax was. Hell, even Jax would experience that sensation in the future, once she had honed in on pressure and timing. Scarlet always got what she wanted after all.

Every smack of his balls caused an explosion of color in her field of vision; blues and yellow fireworks exploded into green, red and purple rorschach designs overlayed over their bodies, while Scarlet got lost in her own reflection and the sensation of the best deep dicking she would ever know. Her ever-changing eyes watched the sweat drip off her face and trail down her tits.

Suddenly this felt like home. Not Kate's house. Not school with Jaide and the Regs... Not getting high with her best friend and watching movies... But this, Jax pounding her brainless, her makeup already ruined and her body ruined for anyone else that might have wanted her. No other dick would compare, she knew this within five minutes of seeing it for the first time.

"Holy fuck Jax this feels amazing!" she gasped and squirmed, throwing it back just as hard as he gave it to her. She had never done these drugs before, but more than that she had never had sex while on the drugs. Every nerve in her body was screaming for release but her brain wanted it to last forever.

She wanted to tell Jax, and admit she wanted Jaide just as bad as she wanted him. How would an alpha male like Jax handle: "Hey, your dick is really nice but I want to blow your main bitch's mind too, that cool?"

Jaide was so high that if Scar had in fact dragged her to the bathroom with Jax, the Trio might have started that night. Jaide would have been in heaven, especially without all her inhibitions and the slight bit of homophobia that seemed the norm on the Streets. Jaide wasn't even looking for Jax now though, she was partying with her friends completely oblivious to Jax being a cheating bastard and her best friend wishing they were taking that dick together instead...

Last edited:
" I know." He was breathless, and his breath turned into mist in the air. The tiny bathroom was on fire as their bodies came together again and again. The only thing stopping the applause of their bodies slapping together from being heard outside the tiny room was that the music outside was loud enough to drown out any thoughts that anyone at this party might be having. You didn't party to think, you partied to forget it all until the morning. When Jax said 'I know' he meant something far beyond what to simple words should ever be able to convey, but still he knew that she understood every single sentiment of it. When he said it, he meant that he knew she had not had another man since him, but also that he knew that she was his bottom bitch, that she was ride or die just like Jaide was; and that they both knew that this wasn't going to be the last time for them. From that moment until the end of time she was his, to own, to have, to pimp, to fuck to love. To do whatever he wanted with.

The tricky thing about being owned was, once you owned a thing, it owned you too.

This was far from the first time that Jax had fucked while high. If he thought about it, which he wasn't going to any time soon, there were probably more times he had fucked while high or drunk than there were times that he had fucked sober. Not that he had the ability or self-reflection to have any opinion on that. At this point, the only opinion that Jax could form was that Scarlet Lawrence was the finest piece of ass he had ever fucked, with the tightest and wettest pussy he had ever absolutely destroyed. Though, as she kept throwing it back and working in that clench a change started to come over Jax. Maybe it was the drugs, maybe it was love, who the fuck knew. What Jax did know was that his knees were starting to get weak, and his breath heavy.

As she started building them up more and more, his thrusts began to slow- not by much, but enough that he could tell the difference between him thrusting into her, and her pulling him with her bouncing body. Their eyes locked together in the mirror as the heat and the effort and everything else began to culminate in something greater than either of them had ever felt before. His grip on her bruised hips tightened in determination as he redoubled his efforts, pistoning with a strength that was back-backing, combined with a cork screw that was mind numbing. It was a movement that didn't require much conscious thought on his part, one that he used whenever Jaide or another bitch needed her attitude checked. Even still, her ass was absorbing every thrust and there was something resembling fear in his high, black eyes.

Fear that she would know just what she was doing to him.

Finally, after what felt like eons, but was really only minutes, his knees locked and his balls clenched shooting rope after rope of his cum deep inside of her until she overflowed. As he reached his peak a sound escaped his throat that was something different than his usual growls, instead being a mix of a scream and a moan. He collapsed against her back then, putting much of his weight on her as his chest stuck to her soaked skin. One of her antennae was bumping into the mirror, and her wings were smashed between them. Leaning up he nibbled at her ear and whispered four whores.

"I. Own. You. Whore."

But do you feel like a young god?
You know the two of us are just young gods
And we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath
And they're running, running, running

Scar's eyes flicked open, hand reaching over to grab her phone off of her nightstand. The cold sweat dripped off her body as she rubbed the bleariness out of her eyes and saw Kate Jackson on her screen. That dream- no the memory- of the day Jax claimed her as his whore was still fresh in her mind. "Hey, Kate, let me guess, your Izzy alarm is going off?" The tired mother sat up in her empty bed, looking at the space where Jax should have been. It wasn't unusual for her to wake up in this situation, and as much as it would have stung most women, Scarlet knew what her place in Jax's life was.

"We got another three teeth coming in. She's been asking for mama half the night, I think she's about to explode into a ginger tantrum any moment now," Kate didn't sound frazzled at all, just a little tired and even a little worried, though Scar was too tired to compute that.

Ah, reality. Motherhood was where Scar had found her true calling, even above porn or above being Jax's Queen. Just the words that her little one was in distress had her shooting out of bed and more awake than she was five minutes ago. "Let me shower real quick and I'll walk over and take the kids off your hands. JJ still asleep?" Scar was already turning the shower on hot as she talked to the older woman.

"Yeah, little man is a champ. He stayed up trying to make her laugh and smile until he passed out on the couch from exhaustion."

"He's the best big brother."

Five A.M. was a rough gig for anyone, but the new house guard looked like he thrived off of this time. "Morning, Shane," Scarlet locked the door behind her, wrapped in jeans and one of Jax's older hoodies. It was well worn, but there was evidence of parenthood on this one. Little drool stains, some baby food stains, a few holes adorned the front of it. It was Izzy's favorite Jax hoodie. Scar always suspected it smelled like Jax enough for Izzy to take extra comfort in it.

Shane looked up at her with a raised eyebrow. Tyler had fucked up by not being able to keep up with their red headed Queen. With that came punishments; Tyrone had literally pointed out the first Reg he saw and told his little brother "Any no-name gangbanger could do a better job than you did watching baby girl. You, come with me I got a job for you." Shane was a newer beat-in, and didn't even have a street name yet. But he was covered with tattoos, he was muscled, and he seemed to take his orders seriously.

The moment Scar exited the house and hit her vape, Shane was standing up and looking ready for whatever walk they were about to take. "You're up early, ma'am."

"Jesus fucking Christ, Shane call me Scar like everyone else, please?" Scarlet rolled her eyes and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "Yeah, Izzy's about to have a meltdown. Walking down to Kate's to go get her."

"Kids are rough. I ever tell you about my little sister?"

Scarlet started walking down the sidewalk, just expecting him to follow and continue his story. "Nah, you got a little sister?"

"Yeah, little shit just turned sixteen. Dad's a deadbeat, mom is in the Marines and isn't always home, so it's just me and her. And you know how teens get. Sneaking out and shit..." Shane smiled at her as they walked, in a way that told her he was letting her know he wouldn't slip up in the same ways Tyler had. "You got any siblings?"

Scar's lip quivered thinking about the two boys she had once raised as her own. The reasons she was able to handle JJ's being a boy with such grace. Boys did dumb things just to see how the world around them worked. Trying to climb trees that were too tall, trying to fly off swings or low-hanging roofs, running into walls, sticking things in sockets to test electricity... Scarlet had seen it all long before JJ was even born. As hard as she tried to block them out of her mind, every part of her wanted to go back to that house and confront her father. See her brothers. Let them know their nephew and niece. They crossed her mind as often as Jaide had, maybe more right now because they were just two weeks away from Michael's 18th birthday.

"Two, little brothers. Michael and Judas... I haven't seen them in years though. Jude probably wouldn't even remember me... He's 13, Michael turns 18 soon..." Shane nodded, quieting down for a minute as they enjoyed the silence of the early morning. "You're pretty talkative for a bodyguard. Most of the boys are too nervous to talk to me."

"Why, should I be? I mean, you seem good at getting guys in trouble, but started doing private security at sixteen. Plus my little sister is pretty fucking smart. I'm sure whatever you think you can pull to get away from me, I can counter with ease. And no, that's not a fucking challenge, I kinda like my balls attached to my body," Shane grinned at the little bit of rebel in Scar's eyes.

"Yeah... plus I'm in enough trouble as it is. I'll be good... for now..."

Kate was sitting on the front porch bouncing a fussing little red head on her knee. Izzy heard Scar's voice before she saw her and the reaction was instantaneous: "MAMA MA MAMAMAMAMA!" Could be heard echoing down the road. Scarlet stepped up the drive and onto the front porch of the one place she had truly been able to call home for the first time. Izzy's little ringlets were disheveled, her face red from screaming and crying. Scar grabbed Izzy the moment she was within reach.

Kate sighed, for a quick minute wishing John was still alive. She had a feeling all baby girl tantrums could be eased by Jax, and if John had lived to see his grandchildren she had no doubt that would have extended to him as well. Then again, in Kate's eyes John had been the perfect father, and would have made an amazing father a second time. Jax had shown that same Dad Energy the minute JJ had been placed in his arms, and again when Izzy had been presented to him. Having children was a challenge to everything you thought you were and anything you ever wanted to be. Kate had witnessed that first hand with just weeks before her 18th birthday she was pushing Jacob out into the world. The little baby had changed her entire world, had moved her to be something beyond a hoodrat from Haven City. Mother had killed to keep her son safe, she had lost friends and family to the war that they had chosen to fight it to make a safer world for Jax, for his future children.

Meanwhile, Scar cradled Izzy in her arms and started humming to her. Kate's eyes flicked up at the red head in recognition of the song she was humming. "Well she's all yours. I'm going to bed. You taking JJ home too?" Kate stood up and stretched before heading into the house.

"Yeah, Shane can carry him for me. I got meds and all sorts of teething stuff at home for her to help her out. Sorry you had to stay up so late," Scar popped her head into the living room, smiling at the sleeping form of her son and nodding at Shane to grab him.

"Hey Scar... did something happen last night?" Kate asked out of the blue, stopping on her way to her bedroom with a frown on her face.

Scar didn't turn to look at Kate as she picked up the kids overnight bags. "No, why?"

"Just... you know what, never mind. Just shadows on the wall," Kate shook her head and disappeared behind her bedroom door.

Scar and Shane looked at each other and shrugged. With the two kids in hand, and JJ still dead asleep in Shane's arms, they walked back to the house.

The walk was quieter on the way back, Izzy's face buried in Scar's chest and the sweater muffled her little sweet whines and whimpers.

JJ was put in the bed up in the attic and Shane went back to his spot on the porch after grabbing a cup of coffee with a little Bailey's in it. Just a pick-me-up for the day shift he was about to pull. Scarlet tended to her little mini-me and managed to get Izzy to lay down between her and JJ for a nap. Any sleep was better than nothing. Scar stared at the two children the whole time she should have been asleep. Watching JJ's face, so much like his father's especially when he was asleep and at full peace. Stroking Izzy's hair whenever she would shuffle and let out a whine.

By nine JJ was up and poking Scar out of her light doze. He was hungry. So was she.

The kitchen had gotten cleaned up and aired out before she had even crawled in bed after Jaide and Jax hung up on her. She didn't want the kids to see the wreckage that was their parents emotional states.

It was early afternoon when Scarlet's world shifted again. JJ was on the couch playing his game. Izzy was in a much better mood after food and a nap and some more snuggles, standing up using the table as a brace and trying to figure out the walking thing...

Jaide woke up. The alarm on her phone was going off. It was 7 A.M. Time to get up and start her morning routine. Time for her sit ups and push ups. Time for breakfast. Her morning shower...

But there was something different about this morning because when she woke up and shut her alarm off she rolled over to see someone in bed with her.

The night before came rushing back. It hadn't just been a dream. Her door and mirror were busted. Jax was there naked in her bed, his phone still on the bed between them where she had put it after hitting 'End Call' on Scar after her loving taunt. A more emotional woman would have started to cry then and there. Jaide didn't though... no she crawled herself over to Jax, shoved the phone out of the way, and draped her leg over his hips and laid her head on his chest. Just a few more minutes couldn't hurt right?

She didn't awaken until Jax shifted again. That was the power of her man; he could put her to complete rest as easily as he could keep her up all night fussing, fighting and fucking.

When Jax's parents had been playing house with their white trash love story, John would read poetry to Kate and to Jacob in her belly. John Jackson was a Marine, one of the greatest warriors on the planet, with more than a hundred souvenirs coming with him to Hell. Yet still, he'd found the time to read and had truly enjoyed it. Jax had always been smart, but he'd never had his dad to teach him to work smarter not harder, or encourage a love of reading in him. Kate had done her best, but bringing those books out of storage would've meant bring out some pains that she just wasn't ready to handle. Scar had also tried to teach Jax a love of reading, but all that had really succeeded in doing was teaching Jax a love of Scarlet and blowjobs. It hadn't been until Jax had gone to prison that he'd found the time to actually read and develop of love for it. He had learned that if he wanted to be a King, to be the man his community needed him to be, then he needed to be more than just a thug with a gun who could swing his fists around when he needed to.

He needed to be a warrior poet, and that was what he became.

It turned out that a lifetime of memorizing maps, phone numbers, codes and all of the other things they jammed into his mind as a baby banger in order to make him the best damn shooter and drug dealer that he could be, actually made it pretty easy to memorize material you read out of a book. It was just another skill, another muscle that he needed to work out and flex. It was hard to find time in the day to get reading in, with all of his responsibilities as a father, a king, and a pleaser of women, but he did his best to get at least one hour of it in everyday. When he opened his eyes and saw Jaide sleeping on top of him, he saw poetry.

The blinds on the window only let a little light into the room, but it was enough to make her lustrous hair shine and her skin glow. Through half-lidded eyes he took in the view of her in the sober light of day and fell in love even more. She had changed, like he had changed. More muscles, finer ass, the extra scars and tattoos that came with all of those years. He had never seen her so good, and he knew it. His eyes wandered over her back, taking in the ink that he hadn't been able to see last night, as well as the small cuts and scrapes she had gotten from getting knocked around. Chocolate curls parted to reveal a random colored pattern that stopped right where her brand started up. Tramp stamp, lower-back tattoo, brand it all meant the same thing to Jax. That Jaide might not have a dick, but she was still as Reg as she could be, with her thirteen stars dancing on her back and the red thirteen in the center of the biggest one. After that his eyes lingered for a long time at her fine ass, refamiliarizing himself with every swell and curve, before dipping lower to look at the new work that she had had done on each thigh. Jax didn't know how to describe the pattern, but he wanted to get high and just run his fingers over the blood-black ink again and again for hours. Judging by the sunlight, they'd already been laying in bed for most of the day anyway.

Nothing else new there.

Finally, determining she wasn't going to wake up and either shove an aspirin down his throat or shove his cock down hers he shifted slightly, moving her hair out of the way and leaning up to kiss the red star with a thirteen in it behind her left ear, before gently sucking on her ear lobe and whispering into her ear:

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old Time is still a-flying;
And this same flower that smiles today
Tomorrow will be dying.
The glorious lamp of heaven, the sun,
The higher he's a-getting,
The sooner will his race be run,
And nearer he's to setting.
That age is best which is the first,
When youth and blood are warmer;
But being spent, the worse, and worst
Times still succeed the former.
Then be not coy, but use your time,
And while ye may, go marry;
For having lost but once your prime,
You may forever tarry."

At first, when Jax moved Jaide grunted in complaint, comfortable resting on his chest and using his muscles as the pillows they were always supposed to be. Then he moved her hair and kissed her tattoo and she moaned. But when he sucked on her ear and started reciting poetry she purred. When he finally finished talking she shifted out of his grip and straddled him, resting her palms on his pecs and tracing the outline of the banner running across his chest, shaking her head to get her hair sitting right. Then she smiled down at him.

"What the fuck was that?!" Jaide asked, filling the air with breathless laughter. She couldn't know how much that sound meant to him, but his dark eyes lit up a little at hearing it for the first time in far, far too long.

"To the Virgins, to Make Much of Time. I read it in prison." Jax answered casually, resting his hands on her upper thighs and gently stroking her wrists with his thumbs. She rolled her eyes and groaned to show her opinion on the title of the poem. Then smiled down at him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. All of her guy friends (or at least all of her Regulators friends) had told her that that soreness after their beat-in was one of the nicest pains they had ever felt, well Jax had beat her pussy in plenty last night and the soreness as she moved to dismount him felt glorious.

"Let's go home." Not as glorious as that though, hearing him say those words made her heart leap up to her throat. If she was a little bitch she might have even started to cry. Everyone knows only little bitches cry at emotional shit. They really should have this hotel room fumigated or some shit, all this dust getting into people's eyes. Fortunately, she didn't have to worry about that dismount as Jax gripped her hips and lifted her up and off of him, before rolling to the side of the bed and standing up. Jaide took a second to grab her dying phone and snap a picture of Jax's back covered in claw marks and send it and a cat emoji to Scarlet.

After that came the hard part, unlike Jax who could simply through his old clothes from last night on like a savage she needed to pick out an outfit and actually gather all of her shit together. It was something she was used to doing, leaving her messes in a hurry, but this time she did it while biting her lip and feeling a juvenile blush coming onto her cheeks every time she caught him in her line of sight. Wearing his old clothes like that while reeking like he did was so gross; and it made him so damn sexy.

Finally she was able to get everything, purposefully not looking over her shoulder when she bent over to get her serious shit out of the safe. She knew he was looking, but she still made the appropriate mix of aroused and shocked in her response to his hand crashing hard on her right ass cheek. She gave him an angry look that promised retaliation would be something that would be forthcoming, but first she threw on a quick g-string that rode her hips and then a pair of cut off daisy dukes ( like so ) with a tank top that was just thing enough to make out her nipple rings through the fabric. Over that went a faded flannel shirt that she left unbuttoned so that it was basically a cloak instead of an actual shirt. Jax took her big dufflebag, the one that she kept the sawed-off in, while she tucked her black S&W Model 13 into the back of her shorts and then brough her other two bags over her left shoulder and then grabbed her rolling suitcase in her left hand - leaving her right arm open for the draw if needed, she wasn't watching out just for herself anymore.

The pistol reminded her of something though, it was a last gift from the Ramage Arsenal, shit I'm going to have to say sorry to Kate! For a moment the thought almost stopped her, but her strut didn't stagger as she got out that door just after him. She didn't leave the keycard and neither of them bothered cleaning up or shutting the door. The bikers had gone, figuring that there was no way that they would still be needed passed noon. If someone was going to take this opportunity to cut Jax down, they would've done it sooner, though Jaide knew from her father that they would still have someone looking out at the highway. Bikers didn't pay favors to friends and then not watch the friends until they were out of their territory.

Jaide could only whistle as when she saw the Camaro looking as good as she did. Their pet project for three summers. Her, Jax, Nicky, Ty, Javier working on her in the garage while Marisol and Dasia taught Scarlet how to dance. She was too scared to compliment her- they had done a good job avoiding feelings and shit while in the room, but car rides were dangerous. Especially car rides where you didn't have a dick in your mouth. That meant something was up, or someone else was gonna do it for him. And if they didn't talk, which was dangerous, they'd be silent, which was also dangerous. In the end, they ended up listening to music mostly, smoking a joint to drown out the smell of sex. Jaide had been so busy looking for the lighter that she didn't notice whether anyone was watching them leave the ROHC territory.

As they got near Water Street though, Jaide started to have second thoughts. What if they had had the protection to make sure that Che didn't get to him to stop him from taking her somewhere and putting a .45 behind her ear.

That would be the Jax move, get his nut one more time before killing her, but then why bring her back to the Street to do it. No, if he was a danger then Scar would've warned her a long time ago, and Jax wasn't going to do shit to Scarlet.

Yet, they still made it all the way home to the old trap house that Scar had shown her pictures of. Jaide had the vaguest memory of sucking his dick in this house once. While Scar was the lookout for some reason she couldn't remember It was weird to think about this house being home, where her son and his daughter and Scarlet all lived. But as she got up the steps, moving passed some white boy with tattoos who she didn't recognize and didn't trust, she realized that there was something behind those doors scarier than Kate, or him, or anything else that she could've ever imagined. Inside was her son.

When she came to the door she dropped her bags, but she didn't reach out to the door to open it. She froze, waiting, listening to the sounds of her son playing Call of Duty or Fortnite, with explosions and gun shots and shouts for joy and annoyance when victory and defeat came. He sounded so much like his father at that age, though Jaide couldn't for the life of her remember what came Jax and her had always played back then. It was on like a Nintendo or something. Either way, she stood there for a while, just her, Jax, and the white boy she didn't trust. Jax was being all cute, letting her go first when he should've just pushed his way through the door and been the ice breaker she could hide behind. There were so many ways this whole thing could go - he could hate her for leaving, or worse not even recognize her or -

One. Two. Three. Ain't nobody as bad a bitch as me.

It was an old little rap, something she'd come up with when she was like ten, hanging out with Dasia and Marisol and doing little battles. Sometimes it still helped to snap her out of spirals. But there was something else that helped more. Closing her eyes she breathed in and prayed:

LORD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.

Now she was ready. She might look like a whole ass trick, reek of sweat and sex and pot, but none of that was going to change any time soon and it was time to rip off the bandage. Pushing open the door she stepped inside, planning to say something cheesy to defuse the moment, but when she saw JJ her words caught in her throat. The pictures didn't do him justice, he'd grown so much, and he looked so much like his dad. Scarlet needed to dust more, now there was all this water in her eyes watching him sit there and play his games, but the second the door opened he'd turned his head and was already setting the control down, a big smile on his face ready to run to his dad. Then the smile got bigger as he actually leapt up and said one word before crushing her thighs in his arms.

"Mommy!"

Izzy might have been a baby, but she was already showing her intelligence every day. She was starting to learn her words, and the queen was a little concerned that once Izzy knew how to talk it would never stop. Scar tried to read to her every single night, and she knew damn well Kate was reading books to her as well. Kate had pulled out some old books that had belonged to John when Jax had gone into prison. She figured that at the very least if he had his dad's books he had a reason to keep out of trouble. So every week she would bring him a book or two from his dad's collection. Scar had seen it kill Kate to pull those out of the attic and actually have to look through the titles. She was even more surprised when a new bookshelf had popped up in the living room with all of the rest of the collection of John's poetry books, novels on philosophy, politics, war, and even some titles she recognized as literary classics. Kate would pull a book off the shelf once a month and bring it into JJ's room where she and Scar would read from it. They wanted JJ to appreciate some of the classics. To say Kate tried harder with her grandchildren was an understatement.

Scar also had a feeling that the daughter she had given Jax would be the death of many young men, via Jax and Uncle Ty. Pairing brains with beauty, and whatever mental shit came with being descended from a Ramage seemed dangerous the more she thought about it. It wasn't like Jax was capable of making ugly children, and he had selected two of the finest bitches to be his baby mamas. And that wasn't to say that Nicky and Javi wouldn't commit a murder for their nieces and nephews... she just knew Izzy had a special place in Ty's heart because she was Jax's kid and even though he had siblings that were blood, him and Jax surpassed that sentiment long ago. And she knew that Ty would always move first, to keep the blood off Jax's hands where possible.

That's what ride or die meant in this place. You rid the train to the very end whether that end meant death or prison. It meant weathering the hardest shit possible and standing by your people's side until you couldn't any more. Scarlet had survived a broken baby mama, several side sluts, a prison stint that she hoped would be the last, and two kids for Jax. That love was what drove her to beg him to bring Jaide home. Sure, there had been a lot of risk of death in this situation, or at the very least losing her children and having to find a new home.

Scarlet looked over at JJ. There was no other home.

If things had gone south and Jax had thrown her to the curb, Scar would have rather died than spend the rest of her life never knowing JJ and Izzy's voice faces and voices. Any number of hoes in this neighborhood would play house with Jax just to get a regular dicking from him, whether he loved them or not. That was the other thought that had drove her to make those risks though... because she could, for at least a fraction of a second, picture that reality and even the possibility of that made Scarlet want to wrap her arms around her babies and never let them go. As a matter of fact, she leaned over and ruffled JJ's hair affectionately. "Love ya, buddy..." she tried to make it seem casual, but JJ was far more intuitive than Jax or Scar realized. He knew something was up.

Shane nodded at Jax as he and Jaide rolled up the drive, giving a cursory glance at Jaide and feeling the nervous energy coming off of her. It was because of that he didn't move another muscle, just an acknowledgment to his boss that all was good on their end. He didn't trust her either, but he didn't care if she didn't trust him. All that mattered was Scar and Jax held faith in him.

As soon as JJ got up and ran to the door, Scarlet's eyes widened. "Mommy..." Scarlet stood up and stared at the door and the beautiful Jewish brunette standing there with JJ wrapped around her legs. Her voice caught in her throat. There were a lot of things she expected; she expected not to see Jax for a day or two. She expected there to be a fight. Fuck, she wasn't sure what she really expected... but it certainly wasn't for Jax to have brought Jaide home already. It was only a little past noon and the second love of her life was standing in her house.

Izzy was using the coffee table to stand, and it took her a good minute to turn enough to see who had earned so much excitement. A huge smile crossed her face when she saw Jax. "Dadadada!!!!" she cried out happily. She hadn't seen him since yesterday morning, and in baby time that felt like an eternity. Jax was her favorite person, and with her feeling like crap all she really wanted was Daddy snuggles... However, she quickly lost interest in the only man in this world that mattered anything to her.

One little hand reached up to touch a curl on her own little head. Scarlet's hair wasn't anywhere near as curly as it had been in her teen years after years of styling and trying to somewhat tame it. It was more waves now after all that time. Izzy stared at Jaide's ringlets for a good minute, playing with her hair and trying to decide if those things were similar. The dots were connecting in a world she was still making sense of.

Suddenly, with the determination that could only come from a Jackson or a Ramage, Izzy took her first solo steps by herself.

One foot, two foot, wobble, wobble, stop.

Scar nearly screamed, pulling out her phone as quickly as possible and starting to record. So far she had only stood up, the only walking being while sitting in a baby walker or with someone holding her hands and trying to guide her... but for her to stumble over to Jaide with as much determination as she did? Scar knew suddenly she had made the best possible choice and the risk was so very worth it.

The process was slow, but it gave JJ a moment to bond with Jaide. As Izzy got to the pair, she nearly stumbled and fell but JJ reacted quickly to help stabilize her by putting a hand on her chest so she didn't fall forward. "Dad! Izzy's walking!!" JJ looked up at Jax and grinned before holding out his hand to his baby sister. Izzy ignored it, taking her last two steps with a very Scar-like look of stubbornness in her eyes before catching herself on Jaide's leg.

"Up! Up!" Izzy spoke softly, which was unusual. Normally, she had one volume and that was "Wake our dead ancestors over in St. Brenden's Cemetery." The same little hand that had been playing with red curls for the last few minutes reached up to try to touch Jaide's hair.

Scarlet had her face hidden behind the phone in her effort to get a good recording of Izzy walking over to Jaide. If anyone wanted to argue against Jaide coming back, that was going to be her defense. As a matter of fact, there was someone that got that video sent to them almost immediately; Ty. So he could see that Jaide was in the house already, but also because she knew how much he adored his little niece. For now though, Scar was trying to hide her tears

"Up! Peas!" Izzy chirped again.

"She means please," Scar's voice cracked with emotion. Every part of her just wanted to walk over to Jaide and kiss her and bury her hands in those curls herself... but this was about Jaide, and about JJ... and Izzy was going to interject herself no matter who it was about, because in her one-year-old brain she was the center of the universe. "She wants to feel your curls."

Jaide didn't do emotions. Jaide adamantly did not do emotions. They were big and scary and made you have to think about things like who you were and your actions, and then you had to do things about them and really it was just a lot of work that she would rather not do. But for these people, this family, she would do anything in order to be with them again and see them safe. Emotions might hurt, but they hurt so damn good. And Jaide was loving the pain.

Reaching down she wrapped her son in her arms, crushing him tight and threatening to explode the life from him with her joy. There were tears rolling down her face without control now. Tears of joy to finally have this moment that she had been dreaming about for so many years now. She looked like absolute trash, and she knew that she must smell like his father's sluts, but none off that mattered at the moment. She loved him, and he loved her so much that he knew her. Her left hand ran through his thick brown hair, the perfect mash-up between his parents, and whispered Hebrew that he might barely understand into his ear. Hebrew made the things she said more real, the promises she made, the declarations of love and affection. It made this whole moment more real than it otherwise would have been. A dream made reality that would never end, never be taken away from her again.

For his part Jax stood to the side of the door, leaning against the wall next to it and just taking in the scene. There were shadows under his eyes and his skin looked a little pallid, sure signs of just how fucked up he had been last night and how much all of the emotional labor demanded of him had messed with him. He would need healing for his soul, for scars that he couldn't show these four. no one could ever know how close he had come to making different decisions. All that mattered as the one that he had made that did matter, then the toddler-math hit Izzy hard and something beautiful happened. He had tried to read all of those parenting books that Scar had somehow acquired, all of those things about developmental milestones and things like that, but every time he sat down to read more than a few pages some bullshit fire got started some fucking where that he needed to deal with. On top of that, it reminded Jax of his first months as a parent, of screaming in unison with Jaide in the hospital while JJ struggled to come, of all of the health issues for both mother and child in the months that followed. If there was one thing that Jax was scared of, it was repeating that.

"That's early right?" He asked, not caring that Scar was recording as he watched his redheaded little angel meet his brown-haired queen. At the sound of Scar's cry, Shane had hurried inside, hand reaching inside his hoodie-jacket only for Jax to catch his wrist. The guy had good instincts and quick reflexes, it was a good sign.

"Oh you want ups? I can give you ups." Jaide said, talking to Izzy in the same baby-talk voice she had used for JJ, letting her son hold on to her leg as he lifted up her daughter, picking her up with a big swoop to balance out the change in elevation before holding her next to her hair, letting the little red-head play with the chocolate ringlets as Jaide gave her ripe cheeks playful kisses and raspberries. Salty tears still on her cheeks.

Jax looked over at Scar, waiting for the recording to end before saying: "So, what's for breakfast?"

Izzy's entire face lit up as she gently gripped a ringlet of Jaide's and one of hers and seemed to be comparing notes between the texture and feeling. At least she would have been if she was capable of that higher thought yet. Instead she was just squishing the curls and giggling hysterically at the raspberries and the attention. She did love attention, and even though Jaide was new to her somehow she felt like this was safe, like Jaide was important and part of the family.

Shane relaxed his stance and tucked his gun back away when he saw Izzy was waddling and Scar was recording. Even he couldn't help but grin a little and nod to Scar before returning to his post.

"Yeah, Jax that's early! Especially since she's missed a few steps... Along the way! My smart little princess!" Scar gushed excitedly. They had no way of knowing this was about to lead to every parents worst nightmare: how every mother made that joke about their kids crawling and skipping walking and going to straight to running? That was Izzy. Now that she had taken her first solid steps, her hesitation would disappear and the next time they saw her on her feet she would be running.

JJ smiled at Jaide and in perfect Hebrew: "Welcome home, mom! We really missed you!" his smile was reminiscent of the same smile that used to make her walk into walls as a child. He tugged on her leg and pointed to the couch. "I have a gift for you!!"

JJ suddenly left Jaide's side and booked it up the stairs as far as his little legs would take him, and Scar could hear his bare feet making their way to his bedroom. It was silent for a good minute, only for those same running footsteps to come barreling down the steps a few minutes later. He had something in his hand, a little gold chain hanging out. He handed the necklace to Jaide. It was cheaply made, the gold coating on the necklace itself was already chipping a bit but that didn't make it any less beautiful; a Star of David with two olive branches and a red, white and blue set of fake gems. JJ smiled at his bio mom and held it up for her to grab. "I found this and I thought of you!" he didn't mention the necklace had been sitting in his bedroom for a year or soon, or that he had shoplifted it off of one of those cheap jewelry racks at a farmer's market Kate had dragged him to. Scarlet looked a little surprised; she had never seen or heard of the necklace before.

The small boy had some strength behind his determination, starting to guide her over to said couch so that he could show her all the video games he owned, babble on about Minecraft, talk about his guitar and his sister and everything that mattered in his world to her. After all, there was a lot to catch her up on. As much of it as he could, he spoke in Hebrew. Whatever he couldn't was spoken in English, whether its because he didn't know the word yet or because there was no translation for the English word. At one point in time while JJ was changing games, Jaide looked up at her red head and smiled: "His Hebrew is amazing..."

Scar cast a nervous glance at Jax and then looked back at Jaide. She was always a little hesitant to bring up Deb Wolfsham with Jax around after their big fight. "Deb calls every week or so and does a Hebrew lesson with him. Whenever we call Che he teaches JJ words and talks to him in Hebrew. Moshe loves having Jax bring him over and teaches him things as well. There's a solid foundation there. He picked up really quickly," Scar admitted before turning to her other lover. She was glad that he had brought Jaide home. Finally, she officially addressed Jax. "Breakfast? We already ate breakfast!"

The red queen sauntered over to Jax and tugged playfully at his hoodie. "But we were getting ready for lunch. I got chili in the slow cooker that should be almost ready, or I can throw some burgers on the grill real quick?" she offered him options.

Jaide's head popped over the couch, bambi eyes looking even bigger with the tears still clearing up. "Chili?" that was the voice of a woman desperate for a hearty meal, and not because she was starving- though Jax had fucked quite an appetite into her last night. Simply because out of all of Scarlet's dishes, her chili and her stew were two of the things Jaide had been missing the most. Granted Scar could make a meal out of anything, something she had picked up before moving in with the Jacksons and then a trait that had only grown as she had learned Kate's ways.

Scarlet looked over at the mass of curls and the two sets of eyes that were gazing at her. Izzy was peeking her head over to look at her mom too, though she kept a hand in Jaide's hair and kept looking at her new friend. It was a game to her; she was just mimicking Jaide's actions without realizing what they were for.

"Yeah, chili... you want some?" Scar smirked at how quickly Jaide nearly broke her neck nodding.

"I want cheeseburger!" JJ hollered out, not looking over the couch but trying to get Jaide's attention instead. "With extra cheese! and pickles! Oh or can I do a chili cheeseburger and you just dump all the chili on the burger and cheese in a bowl?"

JJ wasn't picky; he liked his meat, of course, but he always seemed to be coming up with whacky combinations with his food. The best part is was that he always ate it all even if it didn't turn out right. JJ was a great kid, and Scar was happy that Jaide would now be able to experience that first hand. Scar looked back at Jax. "Well apparently we're doing both, so it's Daddy's pick."

Jaide had always been a sucker for gifts. Jewelry, necklaces, rings, it didn't matter what it was so long as it shined up nice and let her show off just how generous her boyfriend was. It allowed her to show that it didn't matter that her mother made money grinding her snatch on a pole and that her dad was a deadbeat from Vancouver to Veracruz, her man had it like that and was making a name for himself on the Street. The first time that she had caught Jax cheating he'd given her a pretty silver chain all done up in sapphires, the second time birth stone earrings the third time, well Jax had bought her a lot of jewelry over the years, and most of it had ended up either left in a box at Kate's house or sold off to some pill pushers, but that first silver necklace with all of those sapphires had never left Jaide's heart or the jewelry box she hadn't been able to recover.

The sight of that gift from her son made Jaide's wet eyes glisten, and a huge smile spread across her face. Her little man was all grown and treating women right. It took Jaide three seconds to get the cheap necklace around her neck and to start turning from side to side to show it off. Pulling her hair out from her face so that she could model it properly, betting that her boy had the same taste in showing off as his pops. When the mention of food came up, Jax was already making his way towards the bottom of the steps. He was beginning to feel the hangover even more, but also he knew that both of them probably reeked.

"Rack up two, three burgers for me. And toss some cheese in my bowl like you know I like it baby." SMACK. The sound of his hand on Scarlet's ass was loud, clear and vulgar in their living room. Then he leaned in and gave Scar a pleasant kiss on the cheek, his goatee and morning shadow scratching at her soft cheek before he slipped away from her and moved towards the steps. "JJ, I'm gonna steal your mom for a minute, the two of us didn't get a chance to shower this morning." The look he gave Jaide was pure poker, still all family man in the eyes, but there was a seriousness in his eyes that promised that they needed to talk about some serious shit.

Scar loved the way JJ's face lit up watching Jaide put the necklace on. The little man certain did love seeing his gifts put to good use; she had a charm bracelet he had picked out a couple of Mother's Days ago that she wore every Sunday going to church, or on special occasions. Every time she was wearing it JJ always had a good compliment on his tongue. He was smooth, much like his father. She was also surprised he had the necklace at all; she had never seen it before. Well Jax could be good at hiding things too when he wanted to, so she shouldn't really be surprised.

JJ was glowing. Izzy was picking up on the happy vibes and was happily bouncing in Jaide's arms, now staring at her dad. One thing was for sure; when Jax spoke, the little red head immediately seemed more interested in him. Even in the womb she had been very reactive to Jax's voice whenever Scar was around him; the moment he'd start speaking the baby in her stomach would wiggle and move and kick.

Jaide looked at Izzy, who looked back at her cutely. "You gotta let me go, baby. Daddy needs me," she started trying to untangle the little hand from her curls. Izzy whined and fussed, realized that Jaide was about to put her down. Scarlet made a move to go try and prevent the meltdown, but JJ moved faster.

Jaide got to see the other part of her almost too grown up son; the big brother. JJ set his controller down with a patient look on his face. "Izzy, gotta let mom go! She'll be back!" he tickled Izzy's little side and started to make faces at her. At first Izzy tried to fight it, clinging harder to the brunette mother and even doing her little pouty lip. JJ wasn't having any of that though; all it took was one perfectly placed raspberry on her side and Izzy giggled and let Jaide go to plant a sloppy baby kiss on JJ's cheek. This gave Jaide just enough room to escape. As she got up, she kissed both kids on their heads. She could see Jax needed to talk, and she knew there'd probably be some rules laid out before long. There'd have to be. That didn't make it any easier to leave the kids on the couch and walk towards the stairs where Jax was waiting. She just wanted to bathe in the glow of the kids actually wanting her around.

While Jaide and JJ maneuvered Izzy, Scar smiled up at Jax. "Sure, I gotchu boo," there was extra energy and a little bit of breathy giggle in her voice. She was happy. Everything she wanted she finally had and it felt great. Jaide stopped by Scarlet first, giving her second lover a gentle kiss. She tried to keep it kid friendly.

"Morning, beautiful," the two women shared a smile.

"You smell like a whore," Scar teasingly whispered in Jaide's ear before tapping her ass and reminding her Jax was waiting. "You two enjoy your shower while I get lunch put together."

Scarlet watched them head up the stairs, a sigh of content on her tongue before she popped her head out the front door to ask Shane if he wanted lunch too. The bonus of working this particular front porch was that Scarlet never let the boys go hungry.

As they walked up the stairs and away from the family, Jaide had a vague memory of this place from a time when it had been a trap house. It was blurry, but there was a definite vision of her and Jax, dick in her mouth while he massaged her throat. That had been sometime the summer they met Scar. When Scarlet had mentioned Jax buying this place up, Jaide had wondered how much work they needed to do. So far she had only seen the front room and caught a glimpse of the kitchen but it was clear Jax and Scar had worked on the parts of the house they needed first; the family areas and the kids rooms.

Jaide followed him up to the attic bedroom, surprised that the house seemed almost a home. The door to the nursery was open as they passed by and she couldn't help but flinch at the amount of pink. She shouldn't have been surprised after meeting the Princess. "Scar said you guys have done a lot of work to the place, but damn Jax..." it was coming together. Even without hearing the vision she could see it.

The bedroom that belonged to the King and Queen was extra special. Jaide felt like she was entering a synagogue, even if she had long recognized that Jax wasn't God. It was still hallowed ground, the room they slept in and the room Jaide was sure they had made Izzy in. The details surprised her though; hung up by the dresser was a calendar Jaide immediately was drawn to. "No she didn't. I thought she was fucking joking!" Jaide pulled the calendar down and flipped through the months, each accompanied by a picture of Scar in various states of nudity and barely dressed. Months with particular holidays had themes for the pictures. Jaide grinned. It was a beautiful gift that it sounded like Scar was already trying to replicate. Maybe this year Jaide could get lucky and be in one of those pictures.

The next thing she noticed was the giant mirror across from the end of the bed. She didn't know why they needed- oh. Oh no. Jaide could see the angle now, could already picture Jax fucking Scar at the end of the bed while they both watched their reflections. "Wow... So this is the bedroom of a porn star and a King?" she couldn't help but chuckle at a few things of note that she recognized from her teen years living with Kate. The first being, the hamper in the corner of the room seemed like it got missed a lot; there were some pairs of jeans, a dirty hoodie and Jaide could see the hint of a dress underneath it. Scar and Jax had always been abysmal at making sure the clothes hit the hamper. Sure, Scar mostly cleaned the mess up when she took the time out, but it made Jaide feel a little fuzzier to know the crown hadn't changed the base of the two people she loved most.

Jaide made her way over to the bathroom and looked inside. Ah, another unfinished piece, clearly. "I uh... I honestly didn't expect the kids... I didn't know if he'd remember me and I didn't think Izzy would just cling like that," Jaide swallowed a dry lump in her throat, really taking a second look around the room. The dresser was clearly half Scarlet's vanity and half Jax's junk spot; half of the dresser was neatly organized with make up boxes and hair brushes while the other half seemed partly-controlled chaos of change he must have emptied out of his pocket, a pack of his cigarillos and some miscellaneous crap. Jaide didn't even want to see inside their closet. She was pretty sure it was just a row of Regs hoodies and jeans and a bunch of slutwear.

"So, I take it this is the point where we shower and talk through some rules and shit? And I'll also assume I'm not sleeping in this bed right away am I?" Jaide finally stopped stalling the conversation she knew was coming and leaned against the wall, giving him room to start.

"The attic was the first place we started. Replaced all of the floor boards and cleared out the ceiling as well. Had a whole bunch of stains and shit up here we needed to get tested and removed. Make this part livable. You saw the work we've put in for the downstairs bathroom and the other spots. We're thinking that if the money starts flowing right again we'll have everything we want done set up by the end of the year." They were climbing up the steps into the attic=bedroom, stepping out of the door that sloped out of the floor. Instantly he was starting to strip, pulling off the hoodie and undershirt in one casual move and tossing them close to the hamper. Missing it enough that it took a bit of the dress hanging off the edge down with it. Somethings never changed.

Normally the calendar hung from the door leading to the bathroom, but at the moment there was not door leading to the bathroom. It had been replaced as one of the leading steps up to getting the bathroom remodeled. Temporarily inconveniencing them, but allowing them to feel like they were making progress at the same time. He hoped that the conversation about their finances had set Jaide in order. He was admitting a certain level of vulnerability to her as well as bringing her into the business side of things without actually sitting down to lay out the details. She didn't need to know that sales were down on the Street and busts were up ever since the RICO case had floundered, They had 5-0 knocking heads and taking corners like it was the good old days and it was slowing down the spending. They had taken loans out against Phantasies in order to get the upfront income they needed to get the investments showing on the face of things, if they didn't have clean liquid money then they might as well not have money at all at the moment. Which was why he had been fighting in the Pits in the first place. That upfront influx of money and party drugs was exactly what they needed in order to keep the illegal end of business in the red without needing to touch anything on the legal end. Even if the situation had appeared bad earlier in the year, the were on the path to evening out. All of that he told her with only a few words.

"A bed big enough for a King and two Queens, maybe a few more if we're in the mood for it." That confident smile on his face was the biggest light in the room, reflected in that mirror as he undid his belt and set his piece and knife on his half of the dresser, right on the dividing line so that the hilt of the KA-BAR was over the boundary line and on Scarlet's side. If there was one thing that Jax was, he was an asshole. The smile was fake though, and she knew it. Jax never wore his happiness on his face unless there was an ass in one hand and either a beer or a blunt in the other. That's just who he was. Jax just didn't smile like that, he had all of these different faces that meant all of these different things. Most people couldn't read them until it was too late, but to Jaide Verga he had always been an open book. The only reason that he had gotten away with lying to her about coming home with so many different pussies on his dick was because she didn't want to believe, and that knife cut both ways when it came to her and her addiction. Things would need to be different this time around.

And then she just cut through all of the bullshit.

He loved her so much his chest hurt as he stepped towards her, running his hands through her hair and getting his fingers stuck in her curls as his tongue slid down her throat. He was supposed to be serious, ready to lay down the law but somehow they were peeling clothes off of each other and he was carrying her into the old ass bathroom that only barely functioned. The water heater worked though and that first line of cold ice water hit her straight in the back, with Jax using her as a shield. Even though he wanted to be serious, he couldn't keep his dick out of her as he talked.

"You're right babe. You gotta earn your way off the couch. You don't come up to this room unless invited, and you don't use this bathroom. If I hear about any shit, or you hanging around with those old crowds again, you're gone. Meetings are at Scar's church on Wednesday nights. You're gonna be helping Scar around the house, and handling any other shit we need. Any questions there?" This whole time his hands were gripping her ass hard enough to bruise as he bounced her up and down on his cock, they had gotten good with their quickies though and so by the time Scar was hollering that food was done, they had both cum, cleaned, and found somenew clothes for both of them.

Back
Top Bottom