Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Society

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
I’m just going to drop this idea here and see if anyone is interested...

YC has been very unlucky in love. She has been set up by friends multiple times, has tried the dating apps but has yet to fine 'The One'. One night, she's online and she find a website for a group calling itself The Society. They say they find love by a speed dating process. They have a low success rate but when they find a match, they are so in love that they marry with in a week of meeting each other. They have been around for 10 years and have a 0% divorce rate.

She does research as she finds people online saying it's a cult. People go in for this speed dating, their personality changes. Women that are career driven feminists become stay at home moms. YC is skeptical but she goes anyway.

When she goes she has to sign a Nondisclosure agreement for $10,000,000. She learns the secrets of the Society. The Society believes in a world of a "Traditional" Family. In heterosexual relationships, the man works, while the woman stays home and takes care of the house and the kids. In same sex relationships, one partner works while the other stays home and takes care of the kids.

She will be introduced to various men and women for about a few hours. They will talk and get to know each other. This is how she will find her true love. If after about 10 minutes there is no connection between the two they will move on. She can come as many times as she wants to find love.

Once a couple finds true love, they sit down to plan a marriage agreement. A marriage agreement is a set of rules the wife agrees to abide by. If the wife breaks any of the rules the husband is allowed to spank her. Then, they will agree to be married within the next week.

The leader of the Society will marry them in his office, in a private ceremony, with just the leader and his secretary present. During the Ceremony, the wife will strip naked and give her clothes to her new husband. This is a symbol of her stripping away her old life and giving control over herself to her new husband. The husband will give his wife a new set of clothes that fit the dress code of the Society for women. This is a symbol of his role to provide and protect her..

The Dress Code for Women are as follows:

Dresses or skirts between knee and ankle length.
Closed toed shoes ranging from flats to 2" heels.
Pantyhose, stockings or tights must be worn.
Women are only allowed to wear pants while working out.

After the wedding the couple will move into a new home provided by the Society in their gated community.

YC walks out with several other men and women. You and the others can't believe that people buy this crap. But, as you are leaving you bump into MC. MC is the leader of the Society. You look into my eyes and you are instantly attracted to me. And I look at you and I'm instantly attracted to you. I ask if you are interested in going to the coffee shop in the building and get to know each other. We talk and you realize that a life in the Society is what you want, if you could be MC's wife. I agree to make you my wife and co-leader of the Society.

If you are interested in the idea above, PM me or send me a message on discord. I try to post a least a paragraph per reply. I prefer to play in PMs, Threads or discord.

my discord is Ryanmo97#1933.

i hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom