Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Black dress with the tights underneath [rough, non-con ideas inside]

A b o u t M e
● Omniscient Virgo / Virgo
● Twenty-nine year old / Female
● I have a small child, so replies might be slower than some others.
● I want MxF pairings, but I might do MxM for the right person
● I prefer PMs or email for discussion and RP
● Ditch friendly. I know it's awkward to tell someone you're no longer interested. It's fine, and we can always talk again after.

K i n k s
● Humiliation
● Degradation
● I. AM. TRASH. FOR. ASS. [literally any ass play. Anal sex, training, fisting, enemas etc. I love it all!]
● Gangbangs
● Age gaps [that’s right, I have Daddy issues.]
● Being treated as nothing but a set of holes.
● Abuse, from physical to mental and anything in between.
● Water sports [forced urinal, training, forced wetting]
● public/risky scenes

W o n ' t D o
● Pregnancy
● Scat
● Very few other things, so just ask.

P a i r i n g s
Kidnapper x High school/college girl
● Farmer’s daughter x Farm hand or relative
● Stalker x Prey
● Pimp x Prostitute
● Lawyer x Client
Frat house x Stripper
Something race-related. Maybe Police [multiple?] x Protester?
Your ideas. I would be happy to plot out something fun that both you and I can enjoy.

P l o t s

Fucking the farmer’s d a u g h t e r

June’s mind has been playing tricks on her for weeks now. Her daddy is dead and buried and the only person around for miles is the farm hand that lives in a detached apartment a few acres away. But why is it that every night she feels as if someone is there, watching her? Even now, with no light save for the full moon’s glow peeking through her window, the blonde feels eyes. She’s curled up, blankets drawn tightly around her, covering her body fully. Tears sting her pretty moss green eyes as she longs for the safety that her daddy had surrounded her with. When he died, he took that safe, warm feeling right out of her heart.

(This can include all sorts of depravity, from forced slave training to beastiality and more. Craving this one, honestly.)

Weekend g e t a w a y

Timber let out a quaking breath as she let her duffel fall from her shoulder and onto the wooden floor with a dull thump. In a matter of hours her entire life had been turned upside down. Her best friend and her fiancé had wronged her in the worst way, and now bore the ex title respectively. Worst yet, was the cabin that she and her ex-fiancé had paid for months before had been non refundable, so now she stood at the base of a king bed in a luxe, remote cabin with no one there to share the experience with. Why had she come again? Oh yes- Pride.

(The idea here would be that Timber would get an unwanted visit from someone who saw her come in alone. This could be one person or multiple, and since it’s secluded, this could involve all sorts of kinky play.)

● ‘Is he f o l l o w i n g me?’

Gemma glanced back over her shoulder for what felt like the hundredth time before rounding the corner of the pub that she worked at. She had just finished her shift and had noticed the man get up from a corner table, but had thought nothing of it until she heard his footsteps growing louder. It took everything within her not to run to her car because she just KNEW that this was a bad case of paranoia. He had cashed out his tab around the same time that she finished her final table, so odds were that he was just cutting through the employee parking to get to the bus stop on the other side of the block. Even so, she dug out her keys and readied herself just in case. After all, women always needed to stay vigilant.

(I think for this plot, I would like to see some real toxic shit. Maybe our stalker was snubbed by Gemma in high school, maybe she turned him down at random and he stalked her until finding her job. Whatever. I just know that he made little impression on Gemma and he is enamored by her to the point of obsession. Any kinks work for this one.)

● Easy m o n e y

“Hi there. My name is Aria and I am here on request of Mr. Greene?”

Even in the black stilettos that Aria had paired with her burgundy dress, she had to look up at the man that had answered the door. The party continued behind him, though she could tell by the lowered voices that they were watching the door in anticipation as she introduced herself. Men often had that same reaction when she got there since she was the entertainment for the evening. She had brought along a rolling case with clothes and makeup for touch up since she would be dancing for more than a couple of hours. The man that had answered smiled and simply stepped back so that Aria could enter the house.

(This one would be a gangbang tale, I would think. Forced dress up, drugs, booze, bondage, and whatever kinks that you want to include.)

● The h u n t e d

Branches snapped beneath June’s bare feet as she did her best to navigate with nothing for light but the full moon hanging overhead. Sweat dripped down her forehead and into her eyes, but she only had a ten minute head start.

The hunt had once been a term for men hunting atop horses with wild game as the coveted reward, but this hunt was much different. This hunt for young women who had been taken from their comfortable lives and shipped like cattle. She had spent hours in the back of a semi alongside several other girls who were also bound, gagged, and trembling. The days leading to the hunt had been some of the most terrifying of her life, but it was nothing compared to this.

There was no time to cover her tracks, no time to assess her surroundings, and no luck to be had for the girls that all ran through the woods, and away from the men that were surely on their way now. Ten minutes might as well have been seconds, and June knew that. There was no real hope of escape. The entire game was leading up to an auction. This was was simply a way for the rich men to feel as if they had earned the girls that they would be buying.

Last edited:
I apologize to anyone that I ghosted. I had a busy work schedule followed by some health problems that have taken me out of working completely. To pass the time I’d love to find a couple of writers to help get back into the swing of things.

Back
Top Bottom