Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Future of the Clan (dhaze85 x 1hinata28)

dhaze85

Banned
Banished
Hiashi had been thinking of this for weeks now....the Hyuuga clan in its current state had no suitable heir. Hinata was too weak, Hanabi was too wild, growing more rebellious with every passing day, and Neji....Neji was a member of the branch family....there was no way he could take over the clan when Hiashi stepped down. And so he had been left with only one choice....he needed a son to take over from him, but the son needed to be strong, needed to be a pure Hyuuga, someone who would embody everything the Hyuuga clan stood for. And such a child could only come from the union of two Hyuuga of strong blood, which again had left Hiashi with only one choice. The only one suitable to be the mother of his child would be one of his own daughters, someone of his own strong blood. Hanabi was still too young, but Hinata had recently turned 15, entering the prime of her life. Plenty of time to birth a child then move on with her own life, leaving the child in Hiashi's care. Of course he knew there was no guarantee that Hinata would give him a son the first time, and so he may need to sire multiple children with her until he got what he wanted, but so be it. He was prepared for that eventuality.

And so those plans brought him to tonight. Neji was away on a mission, Hanabi was staying with friends, as usual, and so Hiashi had summoned Hinata to his private quarters in the Hyuuga estate. She had no idea what he had in store for her, but he would at least inform her of what was going to happen. Though informing her wasn't the same as giving her a choice. This was going to happen whether she wanted it to or not. It was for the good of the clan, and the sake of the clan took priority over everything, even the fact that they were father and daughter. Hiashi had prepared some tea, and was sat waiting in his private sitting room, waiting for Hinata to come as he had ordered. He knew she would come...and once she entered the doors would be sealed behind her. There was to be no escape until Hiashi decided as such.

Hinata had no idea why her father summoned her to his private quarters. It was late at night and she was in her night gown and a simple fuzzy robe covering that. She had been awoken by another member of the Hyuuga family. Of course she had no idea why she was being summoned there. She did not know of her fathers plans to form a child with her. Truth was if she were to get pregnant by her own father she would most likely not move on nor would she want to leave the child in his care.

â??Father?â? She said knocking on his door before yawning softly. â??Umâ?¦ I am coming in.â? She said quietly then she slowly opened the door and walked into her fatherâ??s room. Eventually she made her way over to him and stared at him quietly. â??Why have youâ?¦ s-summoned me hereâ?¦. In the middle of the nightâ?¦ could it have waited until morningâ?¦â? She yawned quietly.

Hiashi looked up as Hinata entered the room, motioning for her to sit down opposite him, the small table between them with the teapot and two cups. Once Hinata was inside, someone out in the hall closed the door, discreetly following Hiashi's orders to seal the door. Nobody knew what Hiashi was planning....if they did they might've tried to stop him. Though none of them would have been succesful in that...none of them would've survived defying Hiashi like that.

"Sit down Hinata" Hiashi poured her a cup of tea, then poured one for himself. There were to be no drugs, no aphrodisiacs, nothing. He was going to make this a completely natural conception. "Things are not going well in the Hyuuga clan, and as you are aware I do not consider either you or Hanabi to be suitable heirs to the clan. And so, I have decided that I require a new heir to take over from me when I step down, and as your mother is no longer alive, I require a new mother for that child" He calmly sipped on his tea, then set the cup down to look at her. "And so, as the only suitable person of age, you are to be the mother of this new heir. This is not open for debate"

Hinata slowly took the seat her father motioned for her to take. She looked at him skepticly as he poured her some tea, normally she was told to do it. After all she was a women. "Thank you..." She muttered once the tea was poured. SLowly takjing the warm drink into her hands she took a small sip. She was rather tired so she was only paying half attention. When her father mentioned neither her nor her sister were sutable heirs she nodded but felt a little hurt. She had been trying for many years to get his appruval but it was all in vain. He would never accept her.

When mentioned he needed an new heir and a mother to the heir and just who that mother would be she gasped and started to shake as she stared wide eyed at her father. She suddenly dropped the cup of tea to the floor. It broke and hot tea spilled on her lap. She brushed her lap with shakey hands, obviously this did not make her happy."B-But... y-your my....f-father.... and... I... I am only fifteen..."

Hiashi could see Hinata was slightly hurt by the announcement she wasn't a suitable heir....still....she must've known this was coming. And besides, she would have a chance to make up for it soon enough, though when Hinata gasped and seemed to panic, Hiashi didn't even flinch, he just took another sip of his tea before setting the cup down calmly. "I may be your father, but before that I am the head of the Hyuuga clan, and I must make whatever sacrifices are necessary in order to ensure that the clan has a strong future, and to do that it must have strong leadership"

He gave her a stern, cold stare, showing her he was deadly serious. "Your age is slightly younger than is ideal, but it will have to suffice. Hanabi is far too young, and any other Hyuuga women are either too old or their blood is too weak. You on the other hand have my blood, and so will produce strong children. This is not a discussion Hinata, this is an order. Not as your father, but as the head of your clan"

"I." Hinata paused and then completly turned around no longer facing him, then said in a blunt tone. "I do not care if your head of the clan. I do not care if the clan comes first. You have never put me, or Hanabi before the clan. Never. We are not important to you we are mear pawns you had our mother birth just so you could have an heir. But oh she must have dissapointed you when she died in labor with Hanabi!" She said shaking out of angerr. While she was shy and kind when she got angry she really got angry and then afterword she would feel very guilty about the things she said, though she had a feeling none of this would effect him.

"I am going to clean up." She stood stomping off into the bathroom that was connected to Hiashi's room. She then rubbed the tea off with a damp cloth and touching her red skin were it hit her. She hated it, she had not been burned but it was a bit sore. She came back out and sat down turning her head, though she was not really angry anymore. Though she said one last thing. "The moment you touch me is when no other man can touch me. I wil birth the child then I will go and kill myself, all for the better ment of the clan, no one will know I was the one who had the c hild and all will be good." She closed her eyes a deep pink blush covering her face. She knew she was introuble for all she had just said.

As Hinata went to the bathroom after her little speech, Hiashi just poured himself some more tea, taking another sip. In all honesty she'd taken it better than he thought she would. He thought she might've fought against him, tried to argue more, tried to fight him or escape. But she just spoke and then went to the bathroom.....just proving his point that she was too weak to lead the clan. Any worthy heir would've just taken the oppertunity to try and prove their worth. Still....it just made Hiashi all the more sure that what he was doing was right. He had felt a little pain inside when Hinata mentioned their mother....he had been devestated by her death....and that was when he had sworn to make the clan strong....to honour her. He was sure she would agree he was doing the right thing....he was certain of it.

When she came back though, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at her statement, slamming his teacup down almost angrily. "You will do no such thing. I have raised 2 motherless children already. I will not do so again" He gave her a stern look, one that wasn't to be defied. "You will be mother to this child until it becomes old enough to train, then you will move on with your life as if nothing happened. There is no need to for this to destroy your life, and there is no need for anyone outside the clan to know of the childs lineage" He slowly stood up, walking around the table and placing a gentle, almost loving, hand on her shoulder. "You are my daughter Hinata....this is as hard for me as it is for you.....but you must realise that neither you or Hanabi are cut out to lead the clan in the world as it is. You must be proud of being able to do your part" He squeezed her shoulder gently, though less like a father and more like a lover than before. "I will not let you die my daughter.....I still love you and your sister.....but I must also do what is best for our entire clan....for our entire family"

She did not care if it pained him to hear od her mother. She missed her mother more then anything. Before her mothers death she had a much diffrent personality. She was daddy's little girl before her mothers death, after her death she shut down and became a shut it. Locked herself in her bed room for long while. The one who got her out was Neji's father. This was only a few weeks before the attempted kidnapping and his death.

"I will do what ever I want father I am not so weak as I can not make my own decsions." She lifted her gaze. "I am not worthy to lead the clan, this I am sure. My personality is more of a kind one then one that could do such things as you have done." She glared. When he placed a hand on her shoulder she pushed it off forceably and stepped away from him. She did not like him touching her at the moment. She knew she could not escape or prove anything to her father, so she did not try.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE!" She said angrilly. "The moment I have a child... the moment you make me pregnant is the moment my life is over! This WILL ruin my life! People will wonder were the child came from and why it has such a pure blood line to take over the clan? What will you tell people? He is just some child?" She said softly. Hinata did love her father and did want a child just not with him. She did not want people to know. If she spent time with her child until it reached training age then.... she would never want to let him go and her life indeed would be devoted to her child. She was just that type of person.

Hiashi frowned at Hinata's reaction, watching her carefully as she started to get angry once more. He couldn't say he blamed her, he was asking, no....he was demanding a lot of her. But it was necessary, and whether she understood or not this had to happen, though it would make it easier on them both if she could understand. Still, it looked like that could be futile....so instead he advanced on her, suddenly grabbing her by both arms forcefully, leaning in closer. "I will tell the clan what I need to tell them. They have no need to know of the childs lineage. As far as they are concerned, I will have hired a consort for the purposes of bearing a child, perhaps more until I get a son, and then I dismissed her. You on the other hand, will simply be the adoring older sister filling in for the position of an absent mother. Do you not think I haven't thought this through Hinata? I wanted to make sure you could go on with your life afterwards, otherwise I would not have asked this of you. Not until I was sure"

He frowned, moving closer, pinning Hinata against a wall as he leaned in a little closer to her. "This will not ruin or end your life, it will enrich it! You will have the honour of birthing the heir of the Hyuuga clan, you will be responsible for making us strong again! The clan will not know you are the childs mother, but you will act like it in the role of an older sister! You will be praised as a hero of the Hyuuga clan. Everyone in the village will be proud of you, especially me" He was trying to appeal to her, but if this didn't work....well....he'd just have to convince her afterwards.

When he suddenly grabbed her by the arms and pushed her against the wall she was no longer angry. Well she was more so but... she was also scared and sad. She spoke after he finally finished. "Father.... if I am going to have a child I prefer to be known as its mother! It is my child I will not let that child beilive it was just the child of some other women you hired! I do not want the clan to be proud of me! I will not be happy with you being proud of me just because you raped me forcing me to become pregnant and baring you a son which you so whole heartedly want."

Tears began to fall from her eyes as he held her foreably against the wall. Her other side her weaker side was coming out. "Y-Your my father! You should be proud of me just for being your daughter! Not because I have a child and act like a big sister instead of a mother! You think I can move on with my life after I know you touched me. I had your child? If I do not die I will just stick around the coumpound and never leave again!" She said then tried to pull away from his grasp. She actually almost got free at first, but then her tears got the best of her and she broke down.

"If you staying in the compound is what will keep you alive then that's what you will do! I will not lose anyone else.....I wont let you die....I wont let you die like I did her....." Hiashi was clearly referring to their mother now....he'd never spoken about her before....but now....it was almost like he blamed himself. He couldn't have done anything to help her, he couldn't have saved her from complications in childbirth, yet he blamed himself for her death all the same. And Hinata....Hinata was near identical to how her mother had been at her age....and looking at Hinata just brought back all of Hiashi's feelings he'd had for his wife. Perhaps that was another reason he wanted this....he wanted to be with his wife again so badly he would be with Hinata as it was the closest thing.

"Don't fight this Hinata....embrace it..." His hands were slowly starting to move from her arms, or at least one was, a hand slowly moving to start stroking her stomach. "Embrace me....bear my children and love them, become the saviour of the Hyuuga clan. For me, for yourself, for your sister....for your children"

"What happens if I die like her! What id I die durring child birth? It is a common occurance in the Hyuuga family! Neji's mother died durring his birth. Your grandmother died durring it. I did research father! I wanted to see if it ran in the family! And it does!" She said. She was afraid of that as well. More then anything she did not want to due while having a child. She of course wanted children but feared death.

when he removed one hand from her wrist and stroked her stomach more tears fell, then she suddenly kicked him and broke her other arm free before going to the other side of the room breathing heavilly. She was not trying to escape he was just scaring her. Just plain and simple fear. Hinata looked at her father placing her hands in front of her chest. "F-Fine. But.... only o-one... I... I am not going to have myself become pregnant again if this child is not male unless I somehow change my mind about it." She whispered. "Also you will not I repeat will not if I... have twin... put the curse mark on one." She glared. "PROMISE!" She said glaring deeper. Then her glare vanished and more tears fell before she removed them from her face. A deep blush on it. "Might as well get started." She muttered. She waited for him to do what was needed. She of course did not know.

It was true that death during childbirth was a common occurance....but Hiashi was determined that wouldn't happen again this time. Not to his daughter....not to the mother of his new children....it would never ever happen again. Still....he watched as she pulled away, listening carefully as she spoke, before nodding slightly. "Very well, you have my word I will not place the curse mark onto any child which you give birth to, be it from me or anyone else you chose to be with in future. Will that suffice?" If nothing else, Hiashi could at least be trusted as a man of his word. If he had made such a serious promise, then it wasn't made lightly, and he could be trusted to keep it.

Still, she caught him off guard when she said they might aswell get started, but he smiled and walked over towards her, reaching out and gently placing his hands on her shoulders. "Just relax....don't fight it....let yourself enjoy this Hinata..." He was starting to slowly slide her robes from her body. "I'll make sure it feels good for you...."

No matter how much Hiashi wanted to prevent another women from dying durring child birth it was impossiable. He did not know how to prevent it or even know what happened durring it. She nodded. "If you do not keep to that promise I have the right to kill you." She stated seriously. She would not let anyone hurt her child no matter how much they tried she would protect them with her life. SHe would also die for them... but would not think of that.

When he slowly walked over and began to remove her robe she reverted to how she always was. Shy. Quiet and fearful. "Even if I do fight it.... it will just make it worse.... though I am not sure how worse it could be." She muttered closing her eyes as her robe gentlyfell to the floor, leaving her in only her night gown. Underneath that was only a pair of panties. She did nto wear a bra to bed.

Hiashi shivered and took a slow, deep breath as the robe fell away, the thin material of the gown clinging to Hinata's body. He had no idea she was so developed....oh god he was starting to get so excited about this...he was going to enjoy it so much....he even hoped she wouldn't fall pregnant immediately....he wanted every excuse to do this over and over with her in an effort to knock her up.

"Don't think of this as a bad thing Hinata....think of this as a father expressing his love for his daughter in the most intimate way possible...." He was starting to gently slide the gown down her shoulders now, careful to take his time, his fingers brushing against her skin, teasing them both, trying to make them both excited.

Hinata did not say anything when her father stared at her when the robe was removed. She felt so.... so.... weak. So weak she was allowing her father to do these things, but she knew she could not push her father away. "N-Not P-possiable..." She muttered when he spoke to her it was hard for her to think of anything but the truth. At the moment she hoped this was a one night stand, she got pregnant and that was the end of it. Then again he may just keep doing it every night or every other night until it was confirmed or not.

The brushing of his fingers against her skin made her shiver a little. His touch was slightly cold and his room was as well. Though she also shivered a bit because he was touching her places only doctors had, not even her friends. Well the skin under her clothes she rarely let people see let alone touch. No surprise. When the night gown fell down revealing her breasts she covered them slightly embaressed a deep blush on her face.

He could feel how tense she was, how nervous she was, though he'd soon do something about that. By the end of the night he would have her screaming for him, begging him for more, begging him not to stop.....at least that was his hope and intention....though Hinata's resistance could take a lot of time to finally break down. "Just let me guide you Hinata.....trust in me and follow your instincts..." He finally slid the robe from her shoulders, exposing her naked body to him. He couldn't help but gasp slightly.....she really was far bigger than he'd though....and yet despite the size of her chest it seemed to practically defy gravity.

"You have become a beautiful woman Hinata...." Hiashi leaned down once again, this time brushing his lips against hers, though more to gauge her reaction than initiate a full kiss quite yet, whilst at the same time his hands were slowly moving to hers, gently pulling her arms away from covering her breasts. Nothing was to be off limits to him.....he would have her completely and utterly.....

The girl did not know how to trust her father at the moment. Okay she understood he needed an heir for the family. did not understand why it would be here and why she was chossen to become the mother but for now she accepted that much. Though he seemed to just want her for sex nothing else. She nodded a little to what he said. "F-Fine." She said quietly. "I will try." She said just as quietly. All Hinata now wore was a simple pair of panties and that was it. She looked away when he said she was a beautiful women. She did not respond or doing anything but blush.

She gasped slightly when he moved his lips near her and brushed them against hers. She had not expected that. She turned her head slightly unsure about what to do. Then felt her arms being moved off her chest. She really did not want her father to see them.... but again what choice did she have. Hinata looked back at him again and just waited for him to do what he wanted with her.

Once her arms were away, Hiashi pulled back slightly just to take a moment to admire her breasts in all their glory, before his hands came up underneath, cupping them gently, kneading the soft, yet firm flesh in his hands, squeezing slightly before moving his thumbs up and across her nipples gently, rubbing at them as he leaned in to once more press his lips against hers more firmly than last time, now rubbing his tongue across her lips gently whilst he continued to massage her breasts, a little more firmly now. At the same time, Hiashi's robes were starting to move in the area between his legs, a bulge steadily growing in size, the man groaning slightly as he felt his clothing becoming tighter. He hadn't been this excited in a long long time.....and he was going to savour it, every last second of it.

Hinata leaned against the wall when her father stepped back and looked at her. His gaze staring at her chest. She closed her eyes and her hands remained next to her body as she waited for him. She felt his cold hands grasp her breasts then start rubbing them firmly. Her hands were clenched into tight fists risiting the urge to push him away. Though she had to admit she did not hate the feeling. It was rather... nice... even though it was her father. Then his lips pressed against her, this being her first kiss she was unsure of what to do next. Though slowly she kissed back, only a bit. Feeling his lip against her bottom lip she slowly opened them letting him do what he wanted. She had a feeling that is what she was to do. Her hands went onto his shoulders gently.

When he felt Hinata kissing back, her hands moving to his shoulders, Hiashi couldn't help but smile a little, before moving his tongue slowly into her mouth, rubbing his tongue against hers, savouring her taste. He shrugged his shoulders slightly to start and loosen his robes, hoping she'd get the idea to start removing them. If she could get some momentum going, this would be easier for her, especially if she started to take some initiative, to do things without being pushed into them. His hands were still massaging at her large breasts, though after a few moments, Hiashi broke the kiss, slowly starting to kiss down at his daughters neck, nibbling gently on the skin then sucking on it, before moving just a little lower, his lips ever so slowly moving down towards her chest.

Hinata had placed her hands onto his shoulder to keep her body up straight she was shaking a bit and her legs would not keep her up to long. They shook out of nerves and also because she liked it a bit. When his tongue moved into her mouth and onto her she blushed deeply keeping her eyes closed. Her tongue remained raither still. She felt his shrug his shoulders and what he wanted did not connect right away then as he started to kiss down her neck and closer to her chest she figured it out and slowly started to slip his robe off his shoulders. Hinata really did what he wanted. She did not know much about this type of things so it was hard for her, She wanted to pull away when she seen his lips move closer to her chest. "Um... can we... move me away from the wall...so... well I am not standing...?" She muttered not wanting to be standing much longer.

"Mmm....very well..." Hiashi pulled his mouth away at the base of her neck, slowly starting to lead Hinata across the room, sliding open one of the doors and taking her into his private bedroom, a place Hinata would never have been before. The bed was large and luxurious, and along the walls were a few pictures of various members of the family, including Hinata and Hanabi, though there seemed to also be a few pictures missing in places, and none of the pictures were of Hinata's mother. It seemed that Hiashi had taken them down, at least for this evening. Perhaps to make him feel better, or perhaps to make Hinata feel better.....either way at least her mother wouldn't be 'watching' what was about to happen. Hiashi led her over to the bed, gently laying Hinata down, whilst at the same time shrugging his robes away, leaving him in only his underwear, which was now clearly bulging from an obviously rather larger than average erection.

Hinata slowly followed her father to his room. She looked around, diffrent. He had a diffrent room before her mother died. Since she used to come and sleep with her parents when she was a small child. Avarage reasons. Nightmares or she simply wanted attention. She looked around the pictures noticing ones of her mother were not there. She wondered if her father removed them or put them away recently or just after she died tried to forget her. Hinata allowed her father to lay her onto his bed. She squirmed a little getting comfy before blushing when he removed his robe the rest of the way. He was well built... that was to be expected. She was blushing at the large bludge in his pants.

Hiashi couldn't help but smile when he saw Hinata staring at the bulge in his underwear....he was tempted to rip it off and ravish her right there and then....oh so very tempted....but no....he had to keep the foreplay going a little while longer....he had to ease his daughter into this gradually so she wouldn't resent him so much later on. "Mmmm...." Hiashi moved to start crawling over her on the bed, this time bringing his mouth down over one of her nipples, sucking on it for a few moments, before flicking at it with his tongue, whilst his hands were steadily resuming their work on her other breast, squeezing it firmly and gently tugging at the nipple, determined to begin getting sounds of pleasure from the girl beneath him.

Back
Top Bottom