Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Nice to meet you! Odd fetish here

Evillordling

Super-Earth
Hello all, I hope you are all doing really well. I want to say to you. Thank you for coming in and seeing what all the fuss was about!
To be honest, I'm in a odd bind. I really want to do - Transgender, transformation, pregnant, magic and anything along those lines. It's been something I've been craving hard for a while. I don't know why, but if any of you want to help me with it. I appreciate it. I'll do my best to make the story to the best I can.

What I'm interested in, is switching your characters sex and making them into a breeder or future baby mama.

With this though I don't enjoy the bathroom play stuff or any of the more crazy or outlandish. I'm more than willing to try and compromise with you on it. Since you are working with me. I plan on returning the favor. I don't enjoy being the transformer but enjoy reading it happening. Oh, I've been Rping for a long time. About 12 years. I don't have a true size length cause we don't always do the same size. I work with you, as you work with me. If your character changes. I wish for you to have control with it. Depending on what you want to do with them. Making it more building if you will.

If what I ask is not your cup of tea. Fine with me. Enjoy your day and I hope you find someone who enjoys all you do!

What I don't do - Bathroom related things in the bedroom.

Send me a pm if interested and we can talk about it. I have a discord and willing to use that to. By all means simply ask.

Ideas -
All Hallos eve- A bunch of friends head to have some fun at a party at a mansion. Vips only to enjoy the night. When they get there a spell is done and all of them turn into their costumes. Leading to a nice eventful night. The following day, they wake up normal but if they had sex. All the females revert back and experience the fun part of motherhood.

MHA - Deku x Kachan (Katsuki Bakugou) - Deku and Kachan are fighting a bunch of villains and some have some odd quirks. One of them hit Kachan with a genderbending quirk and the other with a breeding quirk. Does that mean, Deku and Kachan are now about start some new quirk users?! Or will they change him back in time?!
Experiment x scientist
Genie x Master (wish caster)
Demon x Contract
Vampire x New Vampire
Alpha x newly made beta
2 kids in a potion room
Video game - where you become your avatars
Wishing on a star
Sex, drugs and rock and roll
Magical properties
Falling in a fertility fountain
Praying to a wrong god
Bored god
A fated couple - a idea I have for something.
I have many more but if you have one throw me it and lets work together to make the best story we can! Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom