Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for a dominating partner (I have plots~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinxGrimm

Planetoid
Hello.
I'm sooo bored this time of night and I need something to keep me interested and amused.
So I come to you, dear people, in search of a roleplay. <3

I'm a pretty open person. I go along with most kinks.

Macro, beasty, incest, threesomes, multi-penetration.. and lots of other things.

The only things I'm not into are:

Scat
Watersports
Being dom (at the moment.. I play dom in yaoi a lot, so when I do het, that's when I want to be submissive)
And I'm not that into heavy S&M and stuff like it.

Also, I'm into playing willing characters. Sluts, if you will. xD
I don't get into that struggling and denial stuff.. they might resist at first, but they'll give in pretty soon. <3

Now, plots~

I'm open, so throw any ideas you have at me. These are just some I'd like to do I've thought up:

Plot 1: A girl, the only girl in a four man household (her father and three brothers) (this can be changed if you want to do Yuri), has had her family lusting after her for a while now with her flirtatious behavior. However, if they ever suggest what she's doing, she plays innocent. Well they get tired of it and, one by one, decide to act on it and pay her back.

Plot 2 (Bestiality?): Her father is a scientist, working on mixing and creating all sorts of beasts as a 'hobby'. Well, one day his dear daughter wonders into his lab and meets these creatures while he's a away. But she accidentally spills a hormone on her that turns the creatures on.. yet, not knowing this, she lets one out. (And, after liking what it does, starts letting the others out for some fun~)

Plot 3: She's a run away (can be a neko if you want~), trying to find a new home. A kind man finds her and offers her a place to stay with him.. as long as she does what he says. She agrees, quite willingly, and comes to live with him, doing whatever commands he wishes, like a loyal pet.

Might add more~

i like the first one but with a small hint of the second one. like what if she got turned furry by accident and they began doing things to her.

I'm interested in all of em. =]
pm me about when you're available, cause my schedule is sporatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom