Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Steel's Plot Hook & Roleplay Emporium - New: The Unicorn & Rivals Stress Relief

So... first time doing this. Let's see how it goes. :D

Introduction:
I’ll try (and likely fail) to be brief to let us all get to the good stuff quickly. As with everyone else here I am looking to create fun, emotional, and steamy stories with like minded individuals who enjoy writing a healthy mixture of plot and smut. My interests lie in a wide variety of places, ranging from roles set in real life, fantasy worlds, science fiction, and various fandoms (whether it’s playing OC’s or canon characters, though I tend to prefer picking one or the other to mixing and matching). I am also always open to suggestions if others have something they would like to see played out. Short term, long term, as long as it sounds like fun, I’m in.

Me as a Roleplayer:
I have been roleplaying for the last… 15 years or so. Though I primarily rp on discord I have no problems doing so through PM’s or other means. I try to make sure my posts are at least a few paragraphs, though obviously more action or description calls for longer posts, always in third person. I enjoy a healthy mix of plot and smut, trying to keep for somewhere between a 70/30 to a 60/40 split. Just enough to keep the character interactions interesting and help to move the plot along, and at the end of the day, it is the story that’s most important no?

Be it smut, story, romance, drama, or some combination of any of them, I love it and am interested.

Recently I have found myself open and interested in playing female roles as well. Most of the story hooks that I have posted are written for male leads on my side, but most of the pairings can easily be written with myself playing a female role.

A link to my fetlist can be found below. I am kink friendly in my RP’s so if there’s something you are looking for, I’d love to hear it and see if we can’t incorporate it.
Feel free to check out
My F-list

Message me and let’s set something up together.
Looking forward to hearing back from you all soon.

Steel

PLOT HOOKS:
The Unicorn:
A married couple goes to a mixer for swingers and ends up leaving with a younger woman for what was supposed to be a night of fun. What they weren’t expecting however was to connect to the young unicorn and for their one night stand to turn into something more as lines get crossed and the previously secured marriage is completely shaken by one, or both, partner’s infatuation and the new inclusion of the young woman into their lives, and into one or both of their beds.
Roleplay Notes: There are many ways this could go. From an affair to a slow inclusion into their regular lives to eventual stability, possible pregnancy, it’s very open ended.

The Experiment/Stress Relief (RivalxRival):
Simply put, nerds need sex too. This one revolves around two high school rivals, less enemies and more both are near the top of their class and are more focused on their school work than social… anything, and as both know, it can be stressful. After a chance encounter where both end up unintentionally venting about the pressures they’re under and need to relieve some stress, one of them has an idea, simply put, sex. After all, it’s known to be a great stress reliever, and since neither one is exactly outgoing and social, why not try it with each other? That way they can both relax.
Roleplay Notes: This is meant to start as a sort of blooming romance type plot, where initially the two characters begin sleeping together out of pure need for release and slowly, over time, grow emotionally involved. This can be played out a lot of ways.

Blood Enemies:
The two of them never got along. It was possible that there was a time when they were young, they were both from the richer part of town, their parents were close friends, hell, they grew up right next to each other. Still, if there was such a time, neither could remember. As far as they knew it had always been like this, the two of them at each other’s throats, competing at school, at home while their parents socialized, always trying to shut the other down once and for all. There was nothing between them but pure, unadulterated loathing, and there never would be… right? Sure, they both ran in similar circles, sure they both competed in the same sports, sure they both had similar grey eyes and blond hair… But even that wasn’t enough to bridge a rivalry almost two decades in the making.

Roleplay Notes:
This is meant as an enemies to lovers role with a twist, following the relationship of two high schoolers as their relationship goes from one of loathing to lust, to understanding and love, only for things to take a turn as a dark secret comes to the light that could change their relationship forever.
Looking for Hate sex, ignorant incest, and am open to discussion on other elements.

A Model Student
A young artist is given an amazing opportunity when her summer art program mentor’s assistant cancels on him right before going on his annual mountain retreat. Seizing the opportunity before her to spend more time learning under the artist she had looked up to for years, she volunteers to join him instead, offering to fill the role of assistant and any jobs that she may have done had the original been there, not yet realizing the potential implications of the two of them residing alone in the mountains together, how intimate such an arrangement can be, how close two people can get when working together on something as passionate as art, especially when one of the jobs that needs to be filled is that of model.

Roleplay Notes: Teacher/Student, Model/Artist, Nude modeling, can be moderate to slow burn, be it starting with an emotional buildup, or allowing physical intimacy to build to emotional intimacy.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend’s Father
During an unexpected encounter with his child’s girlfriend one night while she is staying over, a father discovers a chemistry between the two that begins building into something more, something not quite appropriate, but something that has been needed and missing for a long time.

Roleplay Notes: I admittedly don’t have a full story for this one yet but can see it going one of many ways. I am really interested in playing the emotions involved with a building relationship of this kind, exploring the cheating aspect, the two having to pretend that nothing is going on while around the rest of the family, the intense emotions that comes from such an infatuation, and see what does or does not happen as things progress.

What Are Best Friends For?
I am interested in playing a pair of friends in high school who after an unexpected encounter begin to explore newfound feelings between eachother, first sexual and then romantic. There are a lot of places that this can go and a lot of elements that can be utelized. I definitely have some ideas and would love to build this with a partner interested in exploring emotions that come with a strange new relationship and possibly exploring one’s sexuality for the first time with someone they didn’t expect.

Settings/Pairings/Tropes Without Fleshed Out Plots:
High School/College
Roommates
Bandmates
Total Strangers
Party
Best Friend's Sister
Rivals/Enemies

Fandom:
Fourth Wing:
Recently I read the book Fourth Wing on recommendation from a friend and greatly enjoyed it. I loved the world they built for it and the idea of playing a dragon rider at the war college sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I don't have a plot in mind yet, would love to discuss with my partner but do have a character I am working on to play in this world.
Primarily looking for OCxOC. Might be tempted to play Canon with the right pitch. Am not interested in playing Xaden Riorson.

As more plots come to mind more will be added.

Last edited:
Bump. Need to add some more rolls but am down for all the above, as well as something fun and incestuous, perhaps with siblings or cousins.

It's been a long time since I've updated this post. Now with several new plothooks, please enjoy and reach out for any plots of interest. :D

Back
Top Bottom