Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Ninjas duty~me and Penguin

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Taking a deep breath in her hiding spot in the woods just outside their camp, Sakura watched the small band of renegade ninjas for a while before hopping out of the tree she was in and casually strolling into camp. This was an infiltration mission, so stealth wasn't a key. Instead, she had to get their trust and have them believe she had betrayed Konoha and was now a renegade like them. This was her first time doing such a mission, so she was certainly nervous, but managed to not show any outward signs of it.

One of the renegades spotted her as he warned the others. The group comes up to her slowly looking at her, "What is a fine...young shinobi out here doing? Not to mention a Konoha village shinobi to be exact?" One of the men said to her as soon enough the others surrounded her. "You better hope you want to join us...we don't take kindly to anyone else. Though if you want to join there is a test you have to take first." He grinned at her as he waited for a response.

"Well, as a matter of fact, that's the reason I'm here. I got fed up with that old bitch Tsunades piss poor way of running things, so I left, hoping to find somewhere I would be more.........appreciated." Sakura replied, a seductive tone added to the last part. While it tied her stomach in a knot, Sakura had prepared herself to give her body over to join this group. It was the duty of a ninja to accomplish their mission by any means. If that meant losing her dignity and pleasuring these men........she would do so.

They smiled at her as one glazed a hand on her ass while the other at her face. "Well, does this mean you want to take our little test?" They said as she could see bulges in their pants as they thought about ramming them into her.

When she felt a hand on her ass, Sakura just let out a playful giggle. Looking at all the bulges of the men, she knew what was in store for her. Swallowing her dignity, there was only one answer to his question.

"Sure. That is, if you think you and your men can handle me." she said with a seductive smirk.

They all grinned at her as in only a matter of seconds they had gotten off their pants and her clothes. Three of the men each positioned themselves on one of her holes. The first to push into her was the one at her ass. Next was the one by her vagina as it pushed in quickly. Finally the one infront of her eyes waited for entrance to her mouth. There were two others waiting to get hand jobs each. Sakura was in for one hell of a sexual experience.

((Don't forget about the other rp. :p))

((Don't worry, I haven't.^_^ I just won't be on much longer, so I'll post in it tomorrow.))

Sakura showed no resistance as they stripped her and she was sandwiched between three men. She let out a loud, but fake moan as the two men penetrated her, acting as if she liked it. Smiling up at the man in front of her, she opened her mouth and accepted his cock while her hands reached out and quickly began giving hand jobs to the other two men.

They all continued to fuck her silly. The one in her ass clenched her ass cheeks and pulled them a bit wider so he would have an easier time thrusting in her. The one in her flower began to thrust her even harder as it sent her breasts jostling. Each of the men getting hand jobs were thrusting into her hands as they became drenched in precum.

Sakura continued to pleasure the men, growing sick to her stomach every time she let out a fake moan of pleasure and even more so as she started to move her body against him, trying to increase their pleasure. She knew this had to be done, but it didn't make giving her body away like a cheap whore any easier.

They all continued to enjoy themselves as they looked at her. Soon enough they all pulled out from her as they look at her. Each one of them did a couple of hand signs as another of them appeared. Soon enough they all began to jack off around her till finally they all splattered her with their hot seed. Leaving almost her whole body drenched in cum.

((Do you have a preference for what girl shall be brought in next, when the time comes?))

Sakura was quite surprised when they all suddenly pulled out, leaving her on her hands and knees. After looking at them, it took a moment to realize what they had in mind now. Managing to force a smile, she just sat there, letting the men squirt their seed on her body. Never had she felt so low.

Back
Top Bottom