Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spoils of War (Nyoko & LifeonMars)

He chuckled as she took him farther inside, thrusting in and out as her cheeks turned red. "Are you getting embarrassed Kira?" He asked her as he helped move her head back and forth. "I know you're getting wet even as I speak, so don't even try to act like the pure, innocent maiden."

She was getting wet of course, he always made her feel this way. She kept going on him, using her mouth to show how much she wanted him and how much she was sorry. She needed to stop over thinking things and just do as he asked. She seemed to always get into trouble when she was thinking to much.

He pushed back and forth, feeling himself about to cum. He let out a loud, pleasure filled groan and released himself filling her mouth with his seed and pulling out just in time for some of it to squirt on her cheek. Letting out a content sigh he patted her head, letting her know how much she pleased him.

"Kira," he sighed, "that was great." Pushing off his britches around his feet he bent down and scooped her up in his arms, carrying her to the bed. "Now then, how about I show my beautiful, wanting young slave how much I desire her..." With that he placed her on the covers and stripped himself, covering her with his body and showing bringing her to pleasurable heights again and again.

Kira woke up the following morning, curled up against him. She rolled onto her back and glanced at him for a moment, he was still asleep, she must have awoken early, because usually he was up first. She just laid there beside him, slowly stroking his chest as she closed her eyes once more, just enjoying the moment. She would just wait until he woke up to move from the bed, she had no where else to go anyways.

He awoke some time later, feeling her fingers brushing over his nude chest. He waited a moment, watching her from underneath half-lidded eyes. She looked so pure, so innocent as she lay there. She was truly one of the most beautiful women in the kingdom. It was a shame she was not royality. That would have made things so much easier.

With a smile he suddenly took her in his arms and turned her over with him, catching her by surprise and laying her out on top of him. "Good morning," he said as he planted a kiss on her lips.

She felt his strong hands pick her up and she smiled at him, kissing him back happily. It seemed today was a good day for him. She pulled off the kiss and look down at him with a smile, "Good morning master." She said and planted another kiss on his lips.

These were the moments that she enjoyed the most, because she knew he meant every bit of affection he gave her. She rested on his chest, not really wanting to wake up.

He kissed her back twice, a gentle one compared to his usual possessive nature. Holding her there on top of him he looked out to the sun shining in through the balcony window. "We can't stay in bed all day," he told her. "We do have some plans, meetings to go to, and of course..." He have her a grin. "We have to get you fitted for your dress."

She smiled, "My dress for the ball, oh yeah." She stole one more kiss and rolled off of him, sitting up on the edge of the bed. "What other things do you have to do today? I get to go along, right master?" She hadn't been separated from him much in her stay here, and actually dreaded the days she wasn't allowed to go out with him.

She stood up and turned around to face him as he continued to lay on the bed, they were both naked of course. Her figure shown off to him as she stood up, waiting for an answer.

He sat up and stretched out his arms, feeling much better after 'reacquainting' himself with her lovely body last night and now being treated to her lovely form once again. "We will be having a dinner tonight with the ambassador from the Kingdom of Echo. You would remember him from the day before."

Standing up he moved his legs around, working out his muscles a bit. "Unfortunately, I will have to attend to some of my duties alone later today. I'm sure we can find someplace for you though."

She did remember that ambassador guy from earlier. "I remember him.." She gave a shrug and rounded the bed to her dresser, if they were going out she needed clothes. She wasn't happy to hear about that last part, being away from him always seemed to get her into trouble.

"Where will I go? Or should I just sleep the day away." She smiled softly at him and pulled out some clothes for herself. She paused for a moment, remembering how he had asked her to get clothes a few days ago. "Should I get you clothes master?" She asked him, it seemed she had learned something from his training so far.

He nodded, glad to see she was learning something from her training. "Yes, pick out something nice for the day." He wouldn't make her do this kind of thing all the time, but the task was a simple one and made her used to following his orders. "We will find you something to do. If you just lay around your muscles will get weak and you would be no good for your..."other" tasks." He said that with a grin.

Walking over to her and took his clothes, allowing her to help dress him. "You could explore the garden if you wish, or I could have you put in the kitchen if you want to work.

She almost chuckled from his words and picked out a normal outfit for him, white shirt and brown trousers. She walked over to him and when he asked she helped him get dressed. He could dress himself she knew, but this was just some training she knew
"Nah, thanks but ill avoid work if I can." She chuckled, cooking or cleaning was not how she wanted to spend her afternoon. She got dressed after he was dressed. She just wore a simple gown, hopefully she would get a really nice dress today for the ball.

She looked around, "Did your maid bring breakfast?" She asked him as she got ready.

He kissed her on the forehead and turned to the door. "Let's find out."

Opening the door he pulled in a small cart with breakfast all laid out for them. Pushing it closer to their chairs he pulled out a seat for her, issuing her in. "Be sure not to eat to much, least you make yourself to full for your dress," He joked. Taking his own seat he ate his meal, looking over a small note left on his plate for him. "I'll be taking care of the royal business before we get your dress. I'll be sure to drop you off someplace where you can enjoy yourself.

She sat down and started to eat, enjoying the always wonderful food. She noticed him reading a note and was too curious not to ask, "Um, all right, master." She would have rathered been with him however, "What does that note say?" She asked, just a harmless question as she shoved more food in her mouth. She would have to be careful about her eating habits.

She figured she would spend the time alone outside in the garden, it would be nice to get some fresh air finally.

"Hmm?" He looked up from his meal. "Oh, it is a note from the ambassador. He just wanted me to know that he is looking forward to seeing us at the dinner tonight." It was odd that the ambassador would mention his slave girl aloung with himself. He shrugged it off and finished his meal.

After breakfast he stood up, offering her his elbow to hold on. "Shall we be off my dear?"

"He mentioned me?" She raised an eyebrow, he did seem to pay attention to her when they first met. She still found that just as odd as he did, but she just shrugged it off and continued eating her breakfast, she was done fairly quickly and focused on her milk. "So what do you have to do alone today?" She asked.

He waved his hand dismissively. "Nothing that would interest you. Meeting with advisers, going over plans to reconstructed portions of the kingdom, new laws to be enacted. Nothing terrible exciting."

As soon as she was finished he led her out of the room, the guards saluting as he past. "So tell me Kira, what do you think would interest you while you wait for me? The garden? Library? Or would you rather just explore the castle?"

Kira gave up on her curiosity about the note, it wasn't her place to know it seemed. Once they were walking out in the hall she kept up her usual pace with him. Today she was dressed in public, such a relief, she wore a nice gown with the back cut low to show off the tattoo. Her collar was around her neck too, and to her relief no leash either, today seemed to be a good day so far.

"The library please..." She thought for a moment, "Before coming here I was teaching myself to read..." She hoped he wouldn't mind her illiteracy, it was common among peasants, even if she was smart.

Benedict smiled. Having a slave that could read would be beneficial, making her all the more useful in court especially when everyone around her expects her to be simple-minded. "Very-well my dear. I'll lead the way."

Taking her, arm in arm, he lead her up a ornate spiral staircase and through a pair of large wooden doors. Inside was a huge series of bookshelves, each one lined with hundreds of book. The place was lit up by large windows letting in as much sunlight as possible giving the place a warm beauty. "There you are my dear, help yourself to any book you want."

Kira smiled as he took her arm, relieved he wasn't mad or anything about her trying to read, in face he seemed happy about it. She held onto his arm and walked close against him. She was rather impressed with the library and let go of his arm to look around, "Wow." She said in a gasp and smiled at him, "This should keep me busy, master."

She walked over and gave him a quick hug and smiled at him, "I guess I can get used to being alone for a bit." She chuckled and grabbed a book from a shelf, walking over to a chair and sitting down in it.

Benedict smiled and hugged her back before letting her go, leaving her to her own devices. He wasn't concerned as the castle guard were his personal best and if any trouble arose they would deal with it.

It was about a half hour into Kira's time at the library when a familiar face made his appearance. "Why hello my dear," said this ambassador as he walked up from behind Kira, a warm smile on his face. "Fancy meeting you here."

Kira was enjoying herself, but still struggling with the words, some she could read but others were a mystery. She had books spread all over the desk after a while and was surprised when she heard him enter, thinking it was her master she turned her head around and found the ambassador, "Oh, hello, sir." She said quietly, his odd interest in her was a bit unnerving, but she had to be polite. She bowed her head to him, trying not to forget her manners.

"Do you need something?"

"Not at all," he said with a laugh, taking a seat next to her. "That's an awful lot of books you have their miss, can you read? I thought that you looked like an intelligent young woman when I saw you." Picking up one of the books for himself he looked over the contents. "These are some advanced literature my dear. You must have quite the young mind!"

Kira was a bit nervous around him, she hadn't been alone with another man since becoming a slave, so how to act worried her. She moved a bit over in her seat and looked at him with a small smile, "I can't read.... only a little. I'm trying to learn." She admitted, "I'm not that smart." She said quietly and closed a book that was in front of her.

He was talking to her like she was just another woman, she liked that, not many people treated her in such ways. "Hopefully I can get someone to teach me."

The ambassador looked thoughtful for a moment, stroking his goatee as he looked at her. "How about me?" he suddenly asked, out of the blue. "It wouldn't be any trouble. And besides, I spend much of my time here in the library while waiting to meet with your king."

Standing up from his chair he gave her a gentlemanly bow. "Allow me madam, to be your guide to the world of literacy."

Back
Top Bottom