Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Seeking Story Heavy, BDSM / Heavy Kink RPs

freakit

Dust
Hey all. I’m looking for some story-heavy, detailed RPs with heavy kink and BDSM themes. I'm looking for MxM or M x Male Presenting. I have a few detailed plots and I’m open to planning something entirely new.

I prefer to RP over Discord, but I’m also happy for threads or DMs. Send me a private message if you’re interested.

Genres
> High fantasy; medievalesque adventure
> Dark fantasy; spooky Lovecraftian horror
> Horror; blood, guts, and cosmic terror
> Sci-fi; space opera, dystopia, cyberpunk, spaaace
> Crime-noir; fedoras, gritty murder, forget it, OP. It's Chinatown
> Paranormal investigators; monster hunters, occult detectives, a priest with a shotgun
> 1920s-1970s; what a (terrible) time to be alive
> *punk; steam, diesel, ray, atom, rocket, and whatever else
> Faux-historical; bad history meets fantasy
> Fandom: Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Outlast, The Outer Worlds, The Sinking City, anything Lovecraft

Writing Samples
It was 1939 and Edmond Shaw was growing awfully tired of Nazis. His dissertation on the transmogrification of deceased flesh had earned him simultaneous praise and ridicule amongst his peers, and ever since his April publication in the Scientific Annum, he had been pestered with anonymous late-night telephone calls and strange, unlabeled packages left in the dark corners of his laboratory at the Berkeley campus of the University of California.

The Soviet secret agents were a bother, certainly, but he’d noticed they’d cooled their pursuits somewhat ever since the increased and surely unrelated FBI presence around the San Francisco area. Although hardly patriotic, Doctor Shaw worked and resided on American soil, and so he chose his political neutrality with care.

All that aside, the occult imagery of the Nazis was a slight against the very core of Edmonds scientific ideology and he’d be damned if he ever shared so much as a scrap of his research with the goons.

So far his stealthy stalkers had only attempted to contact him at his home or public laboratory. He suspected they had yet to discover the existence of his other, better, and far more secret (and doubtlessly illegal) second laboratory deep in the bowels beneath the old Hickman Manor up on Big Mountain.

It was in this other, better, secret laboratory where Dr. Shaw was at present engrossed in another of the offending, unlabeled documents. A warm glow crackled from the hearth to the left of the overstuffed leather sofa on which he was currently reclined. The contents of the strange package lay scattered about the spacious study with little care, while Edmond Shaw alternated between sipping a glass of Buchanan and scoffing incredulously at whatever he was currently reading.

Plots
The genre is more of a dark fantasy / Lovecraftian horror thing, modern-day setting, featuring a hardened exorcist, the crazy-ass pseudo-Catholic church he belongs to, and his initially unwilling (there under penalty of death) apprentice. It's definitely meant to have a whole lot of BDSM to it, but more focused on training and discipline sort, with a side of blowing the daddy priest under the altar after mass sort of stuff
Inspired by games like Outlast, this would feature the patient(s) of an experimental facility trying to escape after some sort of supernatural or chemical outbreak had caused everyone to go entirely murder-crazy. It’ll be a gory, nightmarish, slasher fest -- fun for everyone involved!

Back
Top Bottom