Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Consensualness of the Non-kind(Dom seeking Sub)

Novellasaurus

Planetoid
As opposed to a giant paragraph of an opener, here are the small details over yours truly:

• US Pacific Time person!
  • Mid-twenties Gal with a fair amount of free time on her hands
  • Novella level writer(Get me interested enough and you'll have eight paragraph posts on my part guaranteed)
  • Fine with PMs and Threads (Heavy lean towards PMs)
  • Moreso a dominant type of role player, one that plays mostly the male role in an M/F scenario! Does NOT mean I won't be opposed to Futa or female stuff, but definitely not open to M/M.
  • Moreso a fan of real life scenarios, but not opposed to other options.
  • F-List

Recently, I've had an odd change of interest from my usual likeness toward consensual/ romantic themes. I still like a lovey-dovey plot of course, but for now, I am trying some different things! For the moment, in any case, I've become more interested in the likes of Non-con and maybe Dub-con as well in storylines that are mostly set up as One-shots but could be longer plays if set up right. This thread is meant to garner the attention of submissive female writers (or writers adept at writing females in general) who are interested in the possibility of a non-con scenario! The kind of plot with a sinister scoundrel and his prey, whether it be a short one-shot of a story or a series of unfortunate events befalling a curvy young lass. A tale with roughness, perhaps bondage and enough story to keep the ball rolling! While I am not a fan of heavy violence or death or gangbangs(there may be an exception down below) the plots could still get pretty dark!

Extra points if you:

• Write in ranges of paragraphs! One-liners won't cut it here.
  • Have faceclaims or dont mind me giving you one! The random gifs and pics I have in this thread are suggestions at best either way, and you are more than welcome to just bring descriptions if face claims are blegh for you!
  • Enjoy hypnosis! I hate godmodding of course, so anything I write pertaining to Mind Control and the like will be nowhere near Godmodding.
  • Be fine with drugging! I'm not going to have so much of it that you can't write anything or your character is barely aware of what's happening...unless you like that! I may also like sleep play!
  • Don't mind or (actually enjoy) light belly play! Suffice to say: skinny, extra thick or somewhere in between all that--I love midriffs and the outfits that bare them!
  • Are a mutual lover of hips

Below are a few ideas for different of mine that I feel I'd be comfortable with! The more stars I have next to it, the more likely I am to play it:

Hiking Hitched:[Taken]

tenor.gif

Some of the worst kinds of luck to befall a person often involves their car.

YC is no exception to this rule, even with the plans she had set in place. She'd expected everything to go smoothly. It was supposed to be a brief drive across the barren forests of Wyoming to reach the tourist-attractive hotel, spend a little time there, and eventually find herself on a straight beeline back home again. But the young and inexperienced woman was not counting on a wild card like not getting any sleep last night to result in a blown tire to ruin her plans. With the signal on her phone too nonexistent to allow her a call for aid, she eventually comes to the realization that she'll have to wait for help in the middle of this dark, cold night--on the side of a road cutting through a forest. The only knowledge of hitchhiking she's ever had is from movies, those goofy scenes where they stick out their thumb to passing vehicles. There wasn't much traffic out there with her, to begin with, so it's just her luck that she finally gets something--headlights about to pass her up before noticing her signal.

The owner of the truck she's hitchhiking in is MC, a resident of the area--as he tells her--and someone who's more than happy to agree to take her to the hotel she needs to go to! Good luck was finally showing up for her; she'd rest her tired eyes for a moment while he did the driving and she would awaken to the sight of a grand hotel.

Odd. She didn't remember feeling this sleepy.

----------------------
A straightforward plot: A tourist that is completely unaware of the guy she's just gotten into a car with! Alternatively for this plot, I liked the idea of a runaway (no one below 19 so perhaps a college-level runaway) conveniently having cut all ties with her past life just in time for this dirty guy to give her a lift.

***This isn't Super:

ddx8uui-50572c9a-d331-4ea8-80ab-276acee06175.gif

It's not a bird.

It's not a plane either!

YC is quite the local vigilante in town, the talk of it as well. She is it's sole protector in the dark of night and a very good one at that...perhaps too good at times. While this crop top wearing booty-kicker is beloved by most citizens of the town like she's some sort of super cool pop star, her growing cockiness makes her very disliked by the law and even more by the criminal activity hiding in the streets. Time and time again, the woman has arrogantly put away the same criminals for doing the same crime, making herself a familiarity--no, an aggravation to them with each successful capture at her hands. With her a target they can't seem to nail, all of the men she's put away would like nothing more than to make her pay--but there's no way to make that dream a reality. She has no weaknesses, no kryptonite to chuck at her.

One night, a particular man is chased by her into an abandoned warehouse after robbing a jewelry store. It was just pure, massive luck that MC managed to grab at least one specific jewelry item before he was cornered here--some fancy new element a bunch of big brains had discovered not, about to auction it off as fancy new necklace. The strange thing was, it seemed to glow whenever the superhero was near him and...she seemed more winded than usual. It doesn't hit him until she stumbles to the ground at one point and he gets a nice look at her sweaty, seemingly vulnerable form…

He's just found her weakness.

-------------------------------------
In short, a criminal finds the weakness of a superhero and takes advantage of the situation...as well as her. And if you're more likely to play a Batgirl-ish(btw, open to Fandoms here--if you want any DC/Marvel girls here) type of character, maybe it's a gem that weakens women in general? As a one-shot, I see it being just that. As a long term story, I can see him capturing them and making a profit of both her and the jewel by passing her around to other partners in crime while renting them the jewel too! Also potential for gangbang, perhaps!

Update: Not very into this one.

**Incubi:

ddx8uug-3c1cd1e1-29ca-4a4a-9f2c-17d22a86839c.gif

He was obsessed with her from the moment he'd seen her.

Such a moment had been a few years ago on a drizzling April night, at some party a friend of a friend was throwing for everyone else. He was just regretting ever having driven here when his elbow accidentally bumped against the softest skin he'd ever felt and he turned to gape at a very apologetic short woman with pixie styled blonde her, a radiating energy not like the other women at the party and a smile that somehow seemed too happy. Yes, YC's body was something to look at too, with a slender frame she claimed was from gym visits, but either way, he was a smitten man from then on. The way she carried herself around him almost didn't seem innocent-- an accidental bump from her bum or a playful shove. And like a predator wishing to lull their prey into a false sense of security, he kept up a pretense of friendliness to hide his obsession and kept good relations with her for years. All he needed was to bide his time for the right moment…

The right moment for what, he was never sure. Yes, there was enough trust not to suspect him of drugging her and he could always force things...but both of those had potential bad endings. He wanted her actual interest in him, not to have a one-night event and not have her forever. But hypnosis wasn't anything more than fairytales to him and he doubted that any option existed…

...until one day, when a seemingly silly ad offer leaves him with an actual package on his doorstep. Incubi Blood; guaranteed to give the magnetic pull you need! It was a silly thing, to even consider that something so powerful had showed up on his doorstep...but it was just what he needed. If he could get her to be turned on at various intervals during meetings, it would work like a placebo--she would believe she actually enjoyed anything he did to her.

And like the supposed blood in his hand, that was too good to pass up on.

----------------------
Guy takes Incubi blood and plays a long game against her internal will. Kristen Stewart is just the general idea for the lady I had in mind, it can be anyone else you'd like.

**A Rock and A Hard Place:

346958e5587ba279497dff4eb2fcabb6.gif

She'd been on the run for as long as she could remember; the days since it began.

Much of what remained of Earth's populace seemed to be on the run too, but for entirely different matters that weren't in her best interests. They ran because they had no choice in the matter, because they were already long since dead and because the virus within them forced them to eat as much as their bloated stomachs could allow. Such goals put everyone in a race, a race to survive and escape the hordes everyday--a race she had more often than not nearly failed at. Her most recent venture into the changed world led her to be chased by a very large horde, all the way to a seemingly abandoned shack in the middle of the woods. They were outside even now, snarling like wolves, but she was more than knowledgeable about their habits. They never waited more than two days at a location eithout something to eat. If she could just wait two days, she'd be free to roam again.

Well, depending on the owner of the shack.

---------------------------------------------
In which a female survivor is stuck between an army of the dead and another survivor, one who has long since had physical interactions with a lady and gets increasingly handsy.

**Romp in Nature:
4d25700388de25ca9115721fc8b39f59.gif

I don't have a good plot blurb to say other than A camper woman regrets deciding to go at it alone, when she gets a particularly horny visitor in the dark of night.

FANDOM PLOTS:

1. In which Princess Mera makes a horrible navigational error and in her attempt to find and recruit Arthur, pops up in the wrong seaside town and definitely next to the wrong bar. Being the semi-literal fish out of water that she is, she asks a rather sleazy bar-goer for a ride to the town Arthur is in and puts herself in quite the amount of danger.(****)

2. Wanda Maximoff (could also Natasha Romanoff or other lady Avengers) has to investigate the random disappearances of women in a rural, jungle-bordered village and are accompanied by a local who knows his way around the forestry. Maximoff realises a little too late that the local with her is the cause of the disappearances, and that he has abnormal ways of getting the job done. (Planned on the local being a version of Jerome Beechman, who in comics lore is stellar at controlling ladies and even married Black Widow in one comic!)(****)

3. Something with Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman. Dont know what, tho. Maybe she encounters a made up demigod/godess of lust by accident? (***)

4. Perhaps something Disney Princess-y? AGED UP, mind you and nothing I'd feel deeply scarred about later. Selective about this really, though Elsa is a big interest. (***)

Plot blurbs with no real structuring:

Something in a bar! The Bar environment is a nice place for potential wrongdoings!(**)

Celebrity type with a stalker, waiting for the right moment to have brief alone time with her.(**)

Guy discovers the ability to go invisible, uses it to further his interests towards a specific girl. (Yeah, this sounds pretty similar to The recent Invisible man movie.)(*)

A Cat Burglar caught and overpowered as punishment.(***)

I'm a sucker for Jungle Environments, Snakes or Nagas and the like, so something with those would be nice.(***************************************************************************************)

(Will probably add more blurbs as I think of them. Here are images of inspiration that juuuuuuust might inspire a plot out of you, maybe? I'm not counting on it!)

Screenshot_2020-07-06-15-23-12~2.png

ddx8wci-3b84e5ea-e5b7-422a-8d44-10e4fa4a1ea6.gif

ddx8uuu-327986a5-ee98-45f5-afc3-3d1f7f05f87e.gif

Last but not least in this giant thing: PM me if you are interested or have a whole new plot idea! Worst I can say is Harry Potter sucks...or just no. That too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom