Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My eyes are for you only cousin(Hinatalover1020 X 1hinata28)

1hinata28

Star
Hinata had gone through her normally morning schedule and it was now afternoon time for her to train. Eventually she went for a walk and spotted Naruto training. She was in a tree and leaned against one of the branches quietly as she watched him train. He had only been back for a few weeks. She had just recently turned 15 and it was cold it. It was January no snow on the ground at the moment. Her birthday was a month earlier. Hinata had not noticed anyone watching her and made sure to hide her presence from Naruto. Of course this did not men she took precaution to hide herself from anyone else in the area. Also the area was rather secluded. Chances of anyone being around was slim. Hinata wore a simple pair of pants with a black tank top a white jacket covering it. And of course she wore her ninja headband around her neck. She watched Naruto with her lavender eyes her blackish blue hair blowing in the wind,

Smirking as he sat on a treebranch above her he licks his lips. Goddamn... Everyday since he's been back she is up this damn same old same old routine. She needs to learn.. Silently falling from the top of the tree downwards, his chakra cushioning his landing so no noise was made he sneaks behind the blue haired girl. "Hinata-sama!" He whispers harshly into her ear as his hands grabbed her wrists and held them behind her back, making her palms fall just to his crotch. "What the fuck do you think your doing..." He pulls her closer so she could see his white eyes, Neji's plan of rape was just begining.

((Sorry for delay like I said projects))

Hinata nearly leaped out of her skin when he suddenly jumpped down and grabbed her. She blushed deeply and looked at him when he suddenly grabbed her arms. "Um...N-Neji-Neesan...?" She said quietly in a soft whispered. She began to squirm. "I-I am just s-sitting here." She said quietly not wanting to attract any attention. Hinata had a feeling she was in trouble.

"Sitting here my ass cousin... As a head member you should know not to be a stalker.." He smirks as he pulls her closer, forcing her hands right on his crotch, feeling her palms on his pants, touching his member which throbbed under his clothing.

"I-I am not a stalker! I... I am just watching him train." She muttered. She had since she was little. Watched him train... though it was also because she liked him. She felt her cousin put her hand on his crotch and she blushed deeply. "W-What are you...d-doing!"

"Hinata... I think its time you learn what being a member of the head family is about, I mean not only are you protected by the branch 24/7 but you are also required to give into some desires of the branch.." He smirks slightly as he kisses her cheek and than her earlobe, whispering softly into her ear. "You better be quite.. You wouldnt want Naruto to find out whats happening would you?"

Back
Top Bottom