Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Updated! Current Mood: Wholesome and kinky

RestlessPanda

Leader of the Cardboard Cult
Back from the dead. It's strange how desperation is what drove me away, and desperation is what brought me back.

Let's get some stuff out of the way.

What I'm NOT looking for:
- Abuse. Its a kink, I'm not shaming, but don't expect me to be an asshole without a REALLY good story to back it up and a LOT of working with me to make it work.
- No scat, vore, gore, under-aged, or mutilation
- No communication. TALK TO ME. if I'm doing something you don't like or can't work with... TELL ME. I'd rather fix it and keep the story going than you get pissed off and vanish.

What I'm looking for:
- At least 3-4 sentences per post. Dialogue is the exception.
- Everyone has 3 shots. If you send me one liners 3 times, I will ask why, and if it causes a problem, I'm okay with dropping the story.
- Willingness to work with ideas. I have some things I'd like to work with and see how it'd go.
- Willingness to provide ideas. I love input and I love originality. If you want to bring something to the scene, I'm down to discuss.
- Thought out lines and punctuation. Low effort will be dropped.
- Enthusiasm. Please want to write, if you just don't wanna, I get it, but let's not waste each other's time.

CURRENTLY SEEKING: Wholesome yet kinky. A DM for a story. Friends to Lovers. Enemies to Lovers. Fun Adventure meets Sexy Times

If you select one of my plots, I will carry the story. I made the plot, I'll do most of the leg work.

If you want to make something new, or try a pairing, I will shoulder SOME of the plot. But I expect you to put in just as much. If you want to bring an idea to me, you are steering the plot for the majority.

DO NOT expect me to remain invested in a plot that is you reacting to words I say, and you are doing nothing to move the story forward.

It's not about word count, it's not even about grammar. It's about giving a dang and pulling your weight.

What am I looking for? Good question. Right now I just want to set up something and see where it ends up. For now? Assume I'm down for anything of equal parts plot and smut.

This will get updated, eventually.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom