Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Certain Craving (Please come look!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jenmc341

Alright, right now I have a real big craving that I want to do, and I can't seem to really concentrate on my other RPs because of it. So, if we have an RP going right now, don't think that I forgot about you or anything, it's just because of this damn craving I can't get up enough of a good reply. So just bare with me and I will respond when I can.

Just a few things. I will do this over PM or Thread, I don't like to RP over IM or anything.

Now my craving...

I'm craving to be a dominant character. The kind of dominant I want to be is one that takes what they wants. They will be rough, teasing, and controlling. They will want to embarrass the other and have them do different things.

I am mainly looking for a student that dominates over a teacher, or if you have a pairing you want and think could work with what I'm craving then just suggest it.

Also, please let me know what your kinks are when you contact me.

would you be willing to do yuri? I could be a teacher that gets dominated by her student.

Yeah, I got it. I'll send a reply when I can think of a good reply.

It's up to you. I would prefer either an elective (like creative arts or something), English, or Math.

thanks, i had to do some cleaning and while i was doing that i was thinking what class she should be teaching.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3676&p=114621#p114621">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3676&p=114621#p114621</a><!-- l -->

here you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom