Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lost Key of Atlantis (TheCorsair and Xana)

Xanaphia

Union Smut Peddler
November 14th​, 1939
My Dear Quentin,

I pray you will forgive the tardiness of my letter. My research has consumed my every waking moment. I must confess that you were right about the writings of Aphobis the Mad. I managed to track down a rare scroll of his that. I tell you, Quentin, it may be the greatest discovery of our times, not the least my life. I cannot wait to share it with you; Drinks will be on me once you return!

And while I hate to sully this correspondence with bitter news, our mutual acquaintance visited me quite recently, most unexpectedly. Her demeanor hasn’t improved, though I can’t say she was as hostile to me as she was to you in your last encounter. She still carries a deep animosity towards you, and the stiff reminder on her left arm doesn’t help. If you can avoid her, I would advise it, at any cost.

I do hope you will be returning to Cairo shortly. The rainy season is as dreadful as London and the nights are long and cold. Your presence would be a welcome bright spot to chase away the chill.

With my deepest and warmest affections,
Katie

Under the cover of night, a single transport plane sat on lone airstrip in the outward wastes of the Egyptian desert. A prisoner transport truck approached, and upon parking, two soldiers bearing the SS armband exited.

Under the wing of the plane, two figures waited. One tall, imposing, with sharp, idealized Aryan features. The other was shorter, slender, pretty with her high cheekbones and soft brown eyes, and yet no less intimidating.

Both soldiers saluted them. “Obergruppenfurher Jurgen von Saandal, Frau Doktor Eleonora Sternschnuppe.”

“Do you have the librarian?”

“Jawohl, Mein Obergruppenführer,” the young man explained. “She did not put up a fight.”

“And did you recover the cipher?” That question came from Eleonora.

The young soldier paused, and swallowed hard. “Nein.”

The woman crossed her arms. “The map is useless without the cipher.”

“I’m sure she’s memorized it.”

“And you think she will help us?” Eleonora scoffed.

“I think she can be convinced.” With a snap, Jurgen motioned towards the truck.

Both soldiers moved to open the back door of the transport truck, revealing a lone figure bound with handcuffs, with a canvas bag over her head. Jurgen entered, and yanked the bag off her head. The redhead blinked twice, and sat up straight in her seat.

“Apologies, Doctor Voss, but your insistent refusal to work with us peacefully has forced our hand. Either you tell us where you hid the cipher of Aphobis, or we are taking you to Berlin.” Katie spared him a single, contemptuous glance, and said nothing.

Grabbing her cheeks in a vice grip, Jurgen held her gaze. “Your silence will not buy you safety, Fraulein. It only kindles my fury. Are you so sure you want to see how hot it burns?” Still, she said nothing, so he pushed her head aside and stood. “Load her into the plane.”

Quentin looked over the letter once more, and then peered into the apartment. Nothing had been changed. It still appeared to have been ransacked. Furniture was overturned, drawers emptied, crockery smashed, and so on. Fairly thoroughly, but amateurish. When he searched a room, it was an organized and neat affair.

This was not what he’d had in mind when Katie’s letter had caught up to him in Tripoli. He’d thought to have a delightful few days layover in Cairo before heading out to a Jerusalem. And while Katie’s apartment had figured into those plans, he hadn’t imagined letting himself in through a door that had been broken in.

Inside, things didn’t look better. There was, though, a distinct lack of blood. That was a good sign. Then a mark on the wall caught his eye. It was a quick thing drawn in soot, like a Celtic cross. But the circle was segmented, and...

And she’d mentioned ‘our mutual acquaintance’ in her letter.

“The Thule Society,” he muttered. Then, at a dead run, he raced from the flat.

-*-

“You are confident she will be there, al-Mutaful?” Yusef the Wolf called cheerfully as they galloped across the sands.

“They’ll want privacy,” Quentin replied grimly, snapping the reins to urge more speed out of his mount. “And this is the most distant airstrip that can handle a plane capable of reaching Berlin.”

“Insha'Allah,” Yusef replied cheerfully.

Ahead, he could see the airstrip and it’s lone fuel depot, and a plane with the black and red swastika of the Third Reich. Normally, he preferred more subtlety than what he was about to do. But normally, he wasn’t seeing a shock of long red hair in a sea of black Nazi uniforms. So he did the next best thing to subtlety, and drew his automatic. In his peripheral vision, he saw Yusef drop the reins and unlimber a heavy pistol in both hands.

“Showoff,” he called.

“To some,” the big Kurd called back, “Allah grants skill.” He flashed a broad grin. “To others, Iblis grants only envy!”

Shaking his head, he leaned in low and charged.

-*-

“Load her into the plane.”

“And quickly,” Eleonora added, fingering pendant resembling an upside down cross. “I hear thunder in the distance, and it is not thunder blessed by Donar.”

“Pah,” Jurgen sneered. “Your devotion to the Teutonic gods is...”

There was a distant bark of thunder, and one of the soldiers fell dead. And then two wild horses were among them, their riders firing wildly. One broke off, seizing the librarian and throwing her across his saddle.

“Quentin,” Eleonora spat, glaring daggers at him. “Kill him! Kill them both!”

Chaos broke out, in the form of thunderous gun shots and clomping horseshoes. The man carrying Katie to the plane dropped dead beneath her. If nothing else, it was a chance to reposition her hands in front of her instead of behind her. She was still bound as she stood, but at least she was in a better position to defend herself.

A man on horseback stopped beside her, offering a hand up. Quentin. She hesitated for a second before accepting his help and climbing up the horse. With her hands still bound, she was better suited to steer the horse, and sat Infront of him, with her back pressed into his chest, and one arm wrapped around her waist. Spurring the horse into action, the rode away from the airstrip, but when the truck started up behind them Katie knew they weren’t safe yet.

Sand kicked up as the horses galloped into the darkness. The flash of headlights followed them, drawing closer over the expansive, yet mostly empty terrain. “Did you have a plan to outrun the truck?” Katie asked, keeping pace with the handsome Kurdish man who had assisted in her rescue. “They won’t kill me if caught, but I doubt you two will be so lucky.”

“Of course I have a plan!” Quentin laughed. “Don’t I, Yusef?”

“Al-Mutaful is never without a plan, oh fair flower of the desert,” Yusef replied. Then, after a moment, he added “What is your plan?”

“We head that way,” Quentin declared. “Into the wadi.”

A few desultory gunshots rang out, and Yusef bent low over his horse. “Allah is Allah,” he breathed. “And how will that help us?”

“The wadi is narrow,” Quentin pointed out, “and the terrain around it is tough. Not too right for horses, but...”

“But too much for the German trucks?” Yusef interrupted.

“Exactly.” He chuckled. “I don’t think he believed I had a plan.”

“Of course I believed you,” Yusef shot back. “I just wanted to know what it was!” Another shot rang out, kicking up sand near the hooves of his horse. “I just wish that the plan was not so dependent on outrunning a truck!”

“The meddler?” Katie asked, before allowing herself a small chuckle. “And I here thought you were just an archeologist. Clearly we have quite a bit to discuss once we reach safety.”

Clouds blanketed the night sky, and traversing the desert dunes in the dim smolder of twilight was perilous. Of course, being able to see was even worse: it meant the truck was nearing on them, close enough to catch them in the glow of its headlights. More bullets ripped through the air, forcing Quentin tight against her as they ducked down together. Fortunately, the headlights also revealed their salvation, as the rocky road narrowed. Driving their horses down the dried bank, they pulled away from the hazard of headlights.

The wadi was a winding path that cut through the wastes. Occasionally a river, the current dried riverbed was teeming with vegetation. The clatter of hooves grew louder over the hard stones at the base. And while it got them out of the path of the truck, the danger lingered nearby, driving to the wadi. More shots rang out, striking ground just before her horse’s hooves. “Did you have a back-up plan?” Katie asked again, huddling in close to the horse’s neck. By now the van was next to them, separated only by the steep bank that fed into the riverbed.

Quentin gripped her waist tighter as he twisted his torso away. Letting off two shots in quick succession, he struck the front tire of the truck. Katie could only spare a moment’s glance, just long enough to witness the truck swerve into an outcropping of rock.

Finally, the headlights died off, completely.

They galloped for a few moments longer, until the crash was a distant speck on the horizon, before slowing the horses to a trot, and following Yusef through the dunes. Eventually they made it to a makeshift camp, hidden in a twisting mountain pass. Dust stirred as they reigned their horses to a stop, and once Yusef lit the small fire, Katie could see the two smallish tents, camouflaged with loose vegetation.

Katie was barely off her horse before she spun around to face Quentin. While it was clear he expected a grateful kiss –or, at the very least, a hug– she instead pushed him away, hard enough to send him stumbling back.

“What the bloody hell, Quentin? You ruined my mission. How am I supposed to figure out where the Germans are keeping the map leading to the tomb of Nephren-Ka now?” While she ranted, Katie pulled a bobby pin out of her hair and jammed it into the lock of her handcuffs. They clicked and opened, and she shook out her wrists once they were both free.

Quentin clearly had questions, but Katie refused to hear any of them. “Nuh-uh, we’re still talking about you here. How in the hell can you do all that, riding in guns a-blazing, like you’re some kind of wild west hero? I thought you were an archeologist.”

“Al-Mutaful is a man of many talents, oh flower of the desert,” Yusef laughed, sketching a bow. He laughed again at Quentin’s expression, then bowed again and busied himself with leading the horses to a small spring on the other side of the small camp.

“I thought,” Quentin replied in tones of aggrieved patience, “that you were in trouble. Serious trouble. I mean, you left the emblem of the Thule Society on your wall. It was practically a cry for help!”

Then he blinked, as what else she'd said sank in. “Nephren-Ka? Nephren-Ka is a deranged myth, Katie. A ghost...”

“As was the list city of the djinn, deep in the empty quarter!” Yusef called out.

“A ghost story...”

“And the ghul warrens in Istanbul!” Yusef added as he brushed his horse.

“You are not helping!” Quentin snapped, before turning his attention back to Katie and ignoring Yusef’s booming laugh. “So you found a real basis for a ghost story? Tell me more?”

“Al-Mutaful is a man of many talents, oh flower of the desert.”

“I know.” Katie was quite familiar with Quentin’s talents. Like his ability to keep her up all night discussing and debating art or literature or history or philosophy. Or his ability to utterly wear her out with his talented fingers and tongue. Darkness mostly covered the flush that colored her cheeks and warmed her skin. “Or, at least I thought I knew.”

“I thought,” Quentin replied in tones of aggrieved patience, “that you were in trouble. Serious trouble. I mean, you left the emblem of the Thule Society on your wall. It was practically a cry for help!”

“If you read my letter, you will recall that I advised to stay far away from that psychotic ex-lover of yours. Not to charge in towards her gung-ho!” Crossing her arms, Katie tried to ignore the heat that coursed through her. While she never intended to play the damsel in distress, she couldn’t deny the thrill of electricity that coursed through her veins as Quentin rode up upon horseback to rescue her. Sure, it ruined her carefully laid plans, but, on some level, she was absolutely elated to see him in that moment. Even now it was difficult to remain angry with him, with that warm, boyish smile and twinkling blue eyes.

“The Thule society isn’t going to kill me when they need me to provide the cipher that will lead them to the lost tomb of Nephren-ka.”

“Nephren-Ka? Nephren-Ka is a deranged myth, Katie. A ghost...”

Katie prepared herself to argue with Quentin further, but his own companion took over that duty for her. It seemed Quentin had more experience with ghost stories than he cared to admit. Perhaps he could still be useful to her?

Quentin turned towards her, firelight dancing in his eyes. “So you found a real basis for a ghost story? Tell me more?”

“The writing of Aphobis the Mad. A contemporary of Nephren-Ka and loyal advisor, before the pharaoh was brought down by rivals. His tomb was hidden, in an effort by his usurper to erase him from history, but Aphobis discovered its location, and created a secret code to share this information with others loyal to the disgraced royal. I believe that I have decoded this cipher, and if I had the map, I could locate this lost mastaba.”

“The Germans have that map. I know this, because Eleonora visited me a few weeks back, asking me to share my discovery, and inviting me to join her in locating the burial site. Since I refused her polite request, the SS decided I need more belligerent persuading. The true is, however, that I let them capture me, so that they would take me to where they are keeping the map. Then, once I had the map, my accomplice already in place in Berlin would help me get out.”

“They took all my research notes when they captured me. While it doesn’t lay out the cipher directly, I am sure Eleonora could use it to decode the cipher herself, given enough time. I don’t know why the Nazis want to find this tomb, but I am not interested in standing idly by to find out, either.”

Quentin listened intently, barely stopping himself from interrupting as he heard what she had to say. “It’s real,” he finally mused aloud. “It’s real, and a copy of a map to it is in Berlin?” A quick look at Katie’s face showed him just how seriously she took it.

“Hm.” He rubbed his chin, thinking. “So, clearly we can’t let the Thule Society find it. If for no other reason than the way they’ll wreck the site.”

“And because they are black-hearted doers of wickedness who consort with devils,” Yusef added, returning with a goat-skin flask.

“I...”. Quentin peered at him. “Do you even know what we’re talking about?”

“The Thule Society, yes?” Yusef said with a shrug. “I care little for the details, beyond that. They are evil, and they are wealthy.” He grinned. “Two perfectly good reasons to thwar their schemes, and to rob them blind in the process.”

“You have a very pragmatic approach to these things,” Quentin said. “But I agree. So, shall we head for Berlin?”

“I suppose we should,” Katie agreed, staring out towards the empty expanse and beyond. “My contact should be able to get us on a flight tomorrow.”

“But I am far too keyed up to get right to sleep. Now Yusef,” Katie started, lowering herself to sit by the fire, “how are you acquainted with Quentin? And what did you call him, Al Mutaful, the Meddler? What’s that about?”

While Yusef spoke, she noted the two tents, and considered their arrangements this evening. That would, in all likelihood, put her up with Quentin tonight. Not that she minded sharing a tent with Quentin. Not in the slightest, however, it would be tricky to truly enjoy him while his friend slept nearby. Though, that presented another possibility that intrigued her.

“So, how did Quentin convince you to ride into danger to help save me? Did he make if worth your while, or is that going to fall to me?” Katie allowed herself a sultry giggle, and brushed her fingers against his as she took the goat skinned flask. Spring water soothed her parched throat, but it did little to calm the heat that coiled between her thighs. “Misguided or not, I do appreciate a good rescue. It would bring me great pleasure to demonstrate just how deep my gratitude goes.”

MFM Smut scene. Quentin, Katie, Yusef
“Al-Mutaful?” Yusef blinked, surprised. He shrugged, then took a swig from the goatskin bottle. “It is what he does. He meddles.”

“I do not,” Quentin replied, grabbing the bottle and taking a swig. Then he coughed, scrubbing his mouth with the back of his hand. “Jesus. Arak?”

“It is not forbidden by the Prophet, Peace be upon him,” Yusef laughed. “And you do meddle, whether by your own inclination or at the behest of your government.”

“I don’t ‘meddle’,” Quentin insisted, offering Katie the bottle. “I just... poke at things, a little. See what’s going on, and try to make things right.”

“Exactly,” Yusef replied. “You meddle.”

“So, how did Quentin convince you to ride into danger to help save me? Did he make if worth your while, or is that going to fall to me?” Katie giggles softly, wisely choosing the water flask and not the one that tasted of evil licorice.

“My brother,” Yusef replied seriously, “simply asked. He asked, and I answered.” He shrugged again. “Besides. There is wealth aplenty in his path.”

“Wealth?” Quentin asked, lifting an eyebrow.

“Well, perhaps not wealth,” Yusef conceded. “But sufficiet to keep body and soul together.”

“Misguided or not, I do appreciate a good rescue.” Katie shifted a little and leaned forward slightly. Yusef, for his part, made no effort to hide the way his gaze traced her figure as she did. “It would bring me great pleasure to demonstrate just how deep my gratitude goes.”

Quentin hesitated for a moment, piecing that together. Was she really..? Well, yes. She was. And hard as he’d been since he swept her into his saddle, the suggestion made him even harder. “Is... is she saying..?” Yusef began as Quentin took another swig of Arak.

Capping the flask, Quentin ran his fingers through Katie’s hair and pulled her mouth to his. His tongue explored her mouth as he worked open several buttons on her blouse. “Oh, she is,” he replied, sliding his hand within and cupping her breast.

He tugged slightly on her hair, then nipped at her arched throat. “Go on,” he whispered against her skin. “Show us both how grateful you are.”

Katie moaned into the kiss, savoring the spice of Arak that lingered on Quentin’s tongue. She worked the last few buttons on her blouse open, and pulled it free form her pants, until only a silken bra covered her breasts. Through that thin fabric, her nipples stiffened and throbbed. Yusef still stared, still shocked, as she wriggled free of her top, and tossed it right at his face.

“Were you just going to watch? Or were you curious why Quentin would charge headlong into danger to save me?” She gasped as Quentin’s teeth left a mark on her collarbone. Yusef shifted beside her, and one arm went around his broad shoulders to pull him into a kiss. Her other hand slid down Quentin’s arms, and found the flask in his hand. When Yusef broke their kiss to gasp for breath, she could a burning swing for herself, and offered him one as well. Translucent rivulets caught the firelight as they dripped down his chin, and she ran her tongue along his jaw to catch the stray streams.

By now, Quentin as worked his way down to her breast, nipping at the erect nub through her bra. His saliva soaked the silk cups, rendering the material transparent. With Yusef’s help, she unhooked her bra and tossed it aside, smugly topless before both men. Another kiss captured Quentin’s lips, meeting and challenging his tongue in an effort to taste more of him. They pulled apart with a moist plop, and a wild, lust drunk smirk curled on her lips. Raising the Arak again, she tipped the flask over her breast, allowing a thin flow to roll down her skin and soak her nipple. Her teeth dug into her lower lip as Quentin leaned down to suck liquor off her tits.

Yusef shifted behind her, cupping her other breast and biting at her shoulder. Blindly, she groped for him, finding his strong thighs. Her fingers crawled up his firm muscles, until she found his cock, hard through his pants, and throbbing as she stroked him. “Hmmm, I can’t wait to have both of you inside me.”

Quentin’s lips and tongue slid over her breast, sucking the bitter licorice flavor from her skin before finding her stiff nipple. His hand slid lower, gliding over skin lubricated by liquor to find the waist of her breeches. Nipping gently at her nipple, he worked them open.

“Hmmm,” Katie murmured, “I can’t wait to have both of you inside me.”

Yusef’s teeth scraped over her skin, leaving red marks on shoulder and throat. “I can’t wait to be inside you,” he husked, rocking his hips against her fist. One hard-callused hand squeezed her breast. The other opened his trousers, then moved her so her fingers curled around his length. “I can’t wait to feel you tight around my cock.”

Quentin’s fingers parted her slippery folds, one and then two fingers stretching her open as he filled her. “Do you want him in your mouth while I fuck you?” he whispered against her skin metween hungry mouthfuls of her breast. “Does the thought of sucking him off while I pump my cum into you make you wet?”

Yusef’s free hand tangled in her hair, tugging her head back so he could bite at her throat. “I think,” he growled, pinching her nipple hard as he fucked her fist, “that she wants me in her ass. That she wants this thick dick filling her ass with cum.” He grinned as his fingers dug into her breast. “Don’t you?”

Katie spread her legs, offering more of herself to Quentin. Begging for more, begging for everything they suggested. “I had hoped we explore at least a few options. Quentin has always risen to the occasion for me, again and again.” A gasp cut off anything else she might have said, writhing her hips to encouraged the skilled ministrations of Quentin’s hands.

Fuck, like this, with both men kissing her and groping her and teasing her, with was hard to speak. Hard to think. Hard to resist the building pleasure. So she didn’t fight it, indulging herself in the attention of both men, encouraging them both with vocal and vociferous moans and cries. Her fist tightened as her cunt did, gripping both men with needy strength until ecstasy broke through in trembling muscles and shuddered sighs. “Don’t… don’t stop!” she plead, whimpered, toes curled and back arched. Then she slumped back against Yusef, utterly limp and malleable and desperate for more. Eager to be used.

Twisting, she got to her knees, and shimmied her hips to help Quentin tug her pants and panties over her ass. He peeled her clothes away, until nothing remained between him and her slick, slippery slit. Somehow even hungrier for him after her orgasm, she ground against Quentin, smearing his pants with her scent. “God, fuck me. Please… please…” she begged.

She would have begged more, if not for the temptation of Yusef’s cock, bobbing before her face. His scent, unfamiliar and exciting, made her mouth water. One hand continued to stroke him, pulling him closer to her face, close enough her tongue could trace his veins and her lips could swallow his head. Her eyes stared up at his, pumping his cock into her open mouth.

“God, fuck me. Please… please…”

Quentin fumbled at his belt, his erection aching as Katie ground against him. His fingers shook with the effort of concentrating as he pulled the leather from the buckle, and he gasped as her rump pressed into them. “God,” he gasped as his iron-hard meat sprung free. “Oh God.”

Yusef uttered a soft moan of agreement as he stared down, hungrily watching her crimson lips slide along the dark length of his shaft. His callused hands tangled in her copper hair, urging her to take him deeper. “Allah il Allah,” he breathed, slowly rocking his hips to meet her mouth. “I should follow your mad plans more often, Al Mutaful.”

“You should,” Quentin agreed, gripping his cock in his fist. His head slid over the slippery folds of Katie’s dripping slit, and his shaft pulsed in his grip. “I usually... know what... I’m talking about.” His free hand slid over her rear to grip a sleek hip. Then he pushed forward, moaning as he felt her slick inner walls stretch to accommodate him.

When he was fully buried in her, he dug his fingernails into her skin. “Fuck us, Kate,” he husked, straining against her movements. “Fuck us both.”

She couldn’t help but gasp as Quentin thrust into her, his steel-hard cock demanding space inside. She gasped around Yusef’s cock, and took her him even deeper in her mouth until her throat gripped his head. Both men, sheathed within her making her take everything they could offer.

And still, after they had given her everything, she wanted more. Needed more, rocking back to grind Quentin’s cock against her far wall, rocking forth to kiss the base of Yusef’s length. Making a slut of herself as she fucked both men and offered her entire body to their pleasure. Smothered moans and wide eyes begged without words, use me, echoing the sentiments in her body language, gripping both men with hungry lips.

Breasts swung like heavy pendulums, smacking Yusef’s thighs each time he drove his cock down her throat. Counterpoint to the rhythmic smack on skin on skin, as Quentin’s abs slapped her ass. Sticky fingers dug into her hips and calloused hands tugged on her hair, feeding her growing lust with both mens’ desire. God, but it was hot to fuck them both, take them both, and be used by them both. So hot. She didn’t fight the bliss that built within her. Couldn’t fight it, but dug her fingers into Yusef’s thighs as she swallowed his swollen shaft.

Yusef’s thick shaft probed her mouth, her throat, and the more she struggled to breathe, the harder she came. Desperate, demanding trembling between her thighs, pulsing madly, delightfully around Quentin’s stiff cock.

Quentin moaned as his hips rocked, pistoning his aching shaft into Katie’s depths. She responded by flexing her thighs, driving back into him, filling the desert air with the muted slap of her bare flesh in the slacks that still clung stubbornly to his hips. “God,” he groaned, running his hands over her smooth hips and ass, “oh fuck.”

Her reply was a strangled moan of pleasure, the sounds muted by the length of Yusef’s meat. The big Kurd gripped her copper hair like handles, dragging her lips tighter against his belly as he relentlessly fucked her mouth and throat. “Ah neik,” he growled, voice thick with building lust. “Neikni.” He gasped as he felt her throat tighten on his length. “Meen sharmoitet ayre?” he gasped out, his balls slapping her chin. “Mosse ayre wli sharmoota!”

He climaxed with a hoarse cry as she moaned, the vibrations rippling up his shaft. “Neik,” he groaned as thick ropes of cum gushed into her throat. “Neikni, ayre! Mad baladay nayib alrayiys!”

Quentin gasped as well, feeling Katie’s walls clench like a silken vise on his iron-hard shaft. He climaxed with a final desperate thrust, flooding her with his hot seed as agonizing pleasure seared through him.

“Allah il Allah,” Yusef breathed.

“Yeah,” Quentin gasped in agreement. His hand caressed the small of Katie’s back. “That was amazing.”

“I’m not done with you yet. Either of you, I just need a drink first,” Katie teased, shifting to sit up. Firelight illuminated scarlet beads of sweat over her damp skin, dancing in patterns of yellow and orange and red as she stretched to reach the flask of Arak. It burned as it went down, do little to soothe her parched throat, but it stoked the heat that coiled hot in her belly.

“And you,” she started, pointing with the flask at Yusef,“Ladayk fam qadhr.” “You have a filthy mouth.” Her accent broke through, but her pronunciation was passable. She maintained a narrowed glance for another heartbeat, before her expression softened into a smile, “'uhiba dhlk.” “I like that.”

She took another drink then, filling her veins with liquid courage, and turned on Quentin. Dark hooded eyes drank him in, leering hungrily as she crawled over to him. One hand shoved him down, onto the sand, and the other pinned his shoulder so she could take an aggressive kiss form his mouth. Flavorred in Arak, even her tongue stung as she plundered his and bit at his lips.

“I want to taste myself on you,” she breathed, deliberately not asking permission. Instead she trailed down his firm figure, nipping at his throat, his chest, his abs and his hip bones. Leaving him marked by her insatiate lust. Cum, his and hers, clung to his cock, and their mingled fragrance invaded her senses. Mouth watering, Katie watched Quentin’s expression as she run her tongue over his slick shaft. “So fucking good,” she groaned, working her tongue along his length, savoring their ambrosia.

Quentin moaned as Katie’s tongue explored his shaft, arching his hips a little to offer her more of him. “You always taste good,” he sighed, reaching up to run his fingers through her hair. She responded by catching his wrist and pinning it to the ground, giving him a look of possessive hunger that made him shiver with lust. “God. Show me how much you love tasting us.”

In response she caught his head in her lips, sucking gently and running her tongue over the slit at the top. Still sensitive from his orgasm, Quentin groaned helplessly and bucked his hips, trying to thrust deeper into her crimson lips. But she moved with him, teasing him.

Yusef, meanwhile, knelt behind her. “I knew you liked my filthy mouth,” he grinned, uncapping the flask of arak. “Did you like it as much as I liked yours?” He tilted the flask, allowing a thin stream of liquor to trickle over her rump.

Capping the flask, he ran his tongue over the smooth skin of her ass. Teeth joined in, leaving small red marks as he savored the licorice flavor on her flesh. His fingers gripped her hips, adjusting the arch of her back. “What should I do with my filthy mouth now, I wonder?”

“Well,” Katie murmured, letting her warm breath caress Quentin’s shaft as she pumped him, “if you want to fuck me up the ass, you’re going to need to work on that. Put that filthy tongue to work, like so…” Her own tongue ran the length of Quentin’s shaft, savoring his taste and leaving his slick with her saliva. Intent on teasing Quentin further, she instead gasped as Yusef’s tongue circled her tight opening. “Oh fuck, just like that…”

Before Yusef could surprise her any further, she swallowed Quentin’s cock, working slippery, crimson lips and up and down his swollen cock. Relishing in his trembling and whimpering and the need in his gorgeous eyes. Still, and much as she wanted to drive Quentin into a mad lust, Yusef distracted her two of his thick fingers breached her slit and spread her apart. They maintained a strong, steady rhythm inside her, causing her to moan around Quentin’s cock and buck her hips in eager anticipation.

Just as her pleasure built, building towards the third orgasm of the evening, did Yusef pull his fingers away, lingering her quivering on the precipice of paradise. Now it was her who made a whimper of loss and need, a whimper that again became a gasp as one of those fingers, slick with the lust Quentin had fucked into her, pushed into her ass, working those tight muscles open with the promise of even greater pleasure.

“You want me to fuck you up this ass, don’t you?” Yusef grinned, appreciating the whimper of desire she uttered as his cum-slick finger slowly opened her tight ring of muscle. His hand moved rhythmically, pumping the digit back and forth. “You like it, don’t you?”

“She... oh, oh fuck...” Quentin gasped out, nodding. “She... does...”

“You like it!” Yusef slapped one cheek as he thrust his finger in. “You like having a thick dick in your ass, don’t you?” Katie’s reply was a moan, muffled by the cock filling her mouth.

Quentin fisted her hair, pulling her mouth off his meat so he could stare into lust-heavy eyes. “Fuck me,” he growled. “I want you fucking a second orgasm out of me while Yusef pounds your ass.”

Katie answered Quentin’s demands with moans. Desperate, mewling cries, set to the rhythm of Yusef’s ministrations inside her. Fuck though, as good as that felt, she wanted more. Need more. Needed both men inside her, captive to their bliss.

So she indulged herself in a deep kiss, all while working Quentin’s clothes off. Tugging and jerking and yanking, she managed to free him from his slacks without tearing them. His shirt, however, was not so lucky, several buttons flying free as muscles in her arms bulges to rip it away from his chest. Quentin barely escaped his sleeves before she shoved him onto his back, gasping as the air escaped his lungs.

She followed him down, feasting upon his lips, his mouth, desperate for more of him. Her body slid along his, skin on skin, as she tried to position herself to take him. Once she found it, she claimed him in a single stroke, sultry heat swallowing his swollen cock. Her breathy, triumphant cry filled the air, cried out to the stars and the moon that served as their audience.

She sat erect over Quentin for a time, catching her breath and meeting the flexing and twitching of his cock with silken grip of smooth muscles. Leaning down, she pinned him by his shoulders, nails digging into his skin, and offered herself to Yusef.

A hoarse cry of animal lust ripped from Quentin’s throat as Katie sank down his shaft. Her inner muscles gripped him, slick and hot and tight, clenching on his length in time with her breathing. He pushed himself upright, straining for her breasts, only to fall heavily to the sand as she gripped his shoulders and pushed him down. The sting of her nails in his skin made him gasp, the slight pain accentuating the delight of her silken grip. “That’s it,” he husked, struggling to reach her lips with his. “That’s... fucking it.”

Yusef ran his rough hands over her back, letting his iron shaft streak her rump with precum as he caressed her shoulder blades and lower back. “Eager for us?” he murmured, taking his meat in one scarred fist. “Are you eager to see if this day could feels as good as it tastes?” He rested his thick, blunt head against her anus. “How much of me do you think you can take?”

Quentin ran his hands up her thighs, then gripped the sleek, firm flesh of her cheeks. “I,” he gasped out, watching her eager, hungry eyes. “I think she can take it all.” He pulle with her fingertips, stretching her.

“Do you think so?” Yusef replied, licking his lips as he pressed his head hard against her opening.

“I know so,” Quentin replied, arching his hips to push deeper into Katie. Yusef pushed her head down, pressing her firm breasts into his chest and her ass higher. “She... wants her as... full of... cock...”

One hand still applying firm pressure to her shoulder, Yusef pushed his hips forward with a slow, demanding motion. He gasped aloud as he felt her open to him, tight muscle parting to grip his head. “Allahu akbar,” he breathed.

“Fuck yes,” Quentin groaned as the penetration made her clench on his shaft. His tongue filled her mouth as he tasted her cries. His hands gripped her ass tighter, pulling her harder onto him and pulling her open so she could take more of Yusef.

Yusef released his shaft to grip her hip, steadying her as he slowly pushed into her. He watched hungrily as his dark meat methodically pushed into her anus. And then he stopped, only half his length buried in her. “Beg,” he demanded, making her cheek jiggle as he slapped her. “Tell me how much you want this dick filling your tight ass.”

“God… oh God… please,” Katie whimpered, begged. Quentin, by himself, already felt amazing, driving himself into her trembling depths, taking back control even as she claimed him beneath her. Yusef drove his swollen shaft into her, driving the logical thoughts out of her mind. Fuck, and that was only half his length, already driving her mad with lust. Every throb, every twitch, even the slap on her ass, all of it consumed her, left her wanting more.

“Fuck me!” she rasped out, straining against the two sets of hands holding her down. Hold her in place. Quentin silenced her cries with his tongue, yet filling another of her holes. She met his tongue with her own desperation, sighing her wordless pleas into his mouth.

“Please,” she cried again, when Quentin released her to nip at her throat. “I want you both inside me, using every inch of my body for your delight, filling my body with your pleasure. Please, I want it, I need it, both of you, inside me, together!” The words poured from her lips, a torrent of arousal she could no longer contain. “Please… please, fuck my ass…”

Quentin sank his teeth into Katie’s throat as she arched her back, begging both men to fuck her and taking them deeper at the same time. A line of spit connected his lips to the bruise he left behind. “Not just both of us,” he husked, rocking his hips and lifting her body as he thrust up into her. “You’d... you’d take another, wouldn’t you?”

Yusef tugged her hair as he slammed into her, gasping at the feel of her ass against his stomach. “Oh, oh fuck,” he growled, watching Quentin suckle at her breasts as she begged him to fuck her ass. “You want more dick, don’t you?” His free hand struck her ass with a loud crack. “Don’t you?”

“Oh, she does,” Quentin agreed, fingers digging into her soft, heavy tits as he tongued a nipple. His cock pistoned up into her, matching Yusef’s rhythm. “She wants another cock in her mouth right now.”

Yusef dragged at her hair, pulling her back against his chest as he drove his length deep into her ass again. “Hungry little slut, aren’t you?” he demanded, staring into her eyes.

Quentin pushed up, stroking her lips with his fingers before pushing one into her mouth. “Suck it,” he demanded.

Yusef slammed into her. “Suck it like you sucked my dick.”

“Hungry little slut, aren’t you?” Yusef demanded, staring into her eyes.

Katie didn’t answer in words, but moans, nodding eagerly as her body was rocked between both men. She held his gaze as long as she could, eyes wide as he stroked his full length deep inside her, before surrendering to her rapture, grinding back to take him again and again. Then Quentin offered his fingers, she grasped his wrist, swallowing one to third knuckle, and then another.

They used her, fucking their pleasure into her body, and she loved every moment and every inch of it. Even Quentin’s fingers, a fictional phallus, filling her mouth brought her pleasure. She made a performance of sucking, with the same hunger and enthusiasm she’d already shown both men when she’d sucked each off. Her moans wrapped around the fingers, short, sharp s cries punctuating their relentless thrusts.

They moved in unison, tormenting her with delirious delight. Even as they got rough, smacking her ass red, yanking her hair, digging finger into her breasts, she wanted more. Wanted more, needed more, and couldn’t possibly take anymore, every last one of her holes filled with them. Her body trembled, quivered, positively quaked, and clamped down on both men. Supple walls gripped them both, straining their frantic momentum inside her. When she cold take no more, they fucked her harder anyways, and she prayed they wouldn’t stop.

Back
Top Bottom