Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Let’s get kinky!

Khaos

Super-Earth
Hello!

I’m currently looking for 18+ RP partners who can indulge me a little bit. Basically, I want to play as one (or more) females to be used and abused however my partner wants. The kinkier, grittier and darker, the better! I also don’t mind what gender or kind of character you want to play for this! Bonus points for non-consensual stuff!

On a side note, regarding fandoms, I have an itch to play as Spider-Gwen. Can play as other characters and other fandoms too, most likely, as long as I’m familiar with them. Feel free to ask!

Also, no characters any younger than 16!

If you happen to be interested, feel free to PM!

Last edited:
Will be a bit slow for a few days but I'd be willing to take on a couple more RPs, if anyone's interested! Promise I'll become faster as soon as work lets me! :3

Bump! All I know about Harley Quinn comes from the latest RL movies. But I was kinda in the mood for playing a character like her, or a loose version of her, or something. Twisted female getting abused, or not...maybe something similar to the relationship she held with the Joker...or Harley x Joker...(could be FxF/futa too). Dunno...something along those lines....you know? Villains, abuse, getting kinky, more abuse, sometimes willing, sometimes unwillingly... :3 Come destroy my "Harley"!!!

Back
Top Bottom