Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Dom/Sub Universe and A/B/O (Willing to Double Up)

DawnMaiden

White isn't always light & black isn't always dark
Welcome to my request thread!​

Hello,
Thank you for dropping by. I'm going to cut to the chase since what I'm looking for is more specific than usual Request Thread. I want to play in A/B/O Universe or a Dom/Sub Universe. A/B/O is pretty known but if you don't, it's abbreviation for Alpha / Beta / Omega. Dom / Sub Universe is also known to people who often read fanfiction but it's not very famous. I'll do an explanation below about Dom/Sub AU at the end of the thread.

For my RP style, I write in past tense, third person POV, and English is not my primary language despite my friends saying otherwise. I always try to keep the mistakes to the minimum but there will be a time when there is error occurs in my brain and I somehow can't recognize that it was wrong. I usually write 1-3 paragraphs of 4 lines but since I'm a bit tied up with college, my post will mostly range around 2 paragraphs, no one liners though, I can guarantee that. When I get inspired (or carried away), I can write more as well. I love plot and smut, though one might get bigger portion than the other lol. My plot to smut ratio range from 20/80 to 60/40, but that's still negotiable. I will only roleplay in PM, though if the RP is very interesting I can do some Discord. I'll tell my partners when my replies are about to slow down and I hope you can do the same. I do love some romance in my RPs and may do a pairing-based roleplay. I'd say I'm pretty open-minded about most things so don't be afraid to shoot any question if you have any.

What I expect from my partner(s) ( for now) are good spelling, no one liners and active roleplayer. I tend to get a tad disturbed when I see you're written as your, I as i, and they're as their, etc. Please use the universal language and not custom-made language in the roleplay. I'm online daily though our sleeping schedule may differ a bit, which is why I prefer someone who can write multiples post a day.

SMUT DETAILS TIME!!
I have a lot of YESes and also some NOs. I'll list them down and so you can decide if they're clashing with your list or not. Here's the more completed F-List for you to browse through, I can do femdom too though since I'm looking to be the submissive this time, I'm hoping to not do that much. But if you're into doubling up, there's an offer below for you.
Absolute Yes :
1. The scene where YC saw MC being too friendly with another, or when a rival flirting with MC, and then YC like "Don't ever think of getting close to her". It's a major turn on for me. Basically possessiveness and jealousy
2. Vibrator & Sex Toys
3. Teasing
4. Dirty Talk
5. Threesome or more, which mean including double penetration and MC being sandwiched
6. YC resisting when MC teasing (I love teasing my partner. If you can, get detailed with YC's reaction because I really enjoy reading the reactions)
7. Orgasm Denial (giving)
8. (Forced) Covert Public Sex & Risk of Getting Caught
9. Muscle, not the body builder type but the one that indicated the owner work out a lot. Firm, pronounced but not excessive.
10. Cum-Marking (receiving)

Absolute No :
1. Lesbian Sex or FxF
2. Hard Abuse (receiving)
3. Bestiality
4. Extreme Body Proportion (Can be talked to do if it's fantasy)
5. Family-Cest
6. Tentacles
7. Scat
8. Breath Play/Choking (Receiving)
9. Rape
10. Vore
11. Cheating & Love Rival Harem
12. Demeaning name calling (receiving) (Slave, Maid, Slut, Servant is okay though)

Now, I'm writing this with an idea in mind. We can tweak it around but I won't be changing the core of the story. I'm looking for someone who can dom psychologically, instead of physically through abuse and physical submission. I'm sure this is not everyone's general idea of what a Dominant is but I'm applying my own interpretation for this.

Dom/Sub Universe

In this world, people is divided to Dominants, Switch, and Submissive. We are not talking about sex, but more of what you naturally are. You can also think of this world as A/B/O universe. Dominants are naturally have commanding presence, charisma, and aggressive. Submissive are naturally nurturing, has tendency to follow orders, and subdued. Of course, these are merely stereotypes and there are rare cases of Dom being more subdued and Subs that refuse to follow commands. But there is one certain fact, Dominant and Submissive need each other.

Optional : There are Top Drop, Sub Drop, Top Space, Sub Space, Top High, and Sub High. A Dom unbonded with a Sub or vice versa has the dangerous risk of falling into a Drop, which also may kill them. A Dom or Sub who hasn't entered Space for a long time also has fatal risk of falling into a Drop. Dominant's order is a command made using a special tone, and it is not limited to sex, but also reaching to daily life. An order to draw up a bath, an order to make breakfast, things like that. Submissive has obey order, but some can resist them, especially when coming from a weak Dom.

In short, I want to play as a Submissive in this AU and have MC being taken care of and dominated. If we're talking about A/B/O Universe, I want to play as an Omega. The RP will have some romance and may lean toward smut. This plot is still very bare and underdeveloped, so there's a lot of way we can go. I don't have definite pairing just yet so feel free to suggest things in your message. I also don't mind if someone want to double up in this plot with each of us playing both one Dom and one Sub.

Pairings we can do :
Doctor x Mafia Boss
CEO x Secretary (or vice versa)
Piano Player x Deliquent
Teacher x Teacher
Student x Dormitory Advisor
Shop Assistant x Student
Shop Assistant x Salary Man
Doctor x Patient
Doctor x Leader of Secret Organization
Survivor x Laboratory Rat
Assassin x Assassin
Fencer x Student
Primary Secretary x Boss' Only Child
Student Council President x Sports Club's Captain
Boss x Subordinate
Master Of the House's Child x Butler's Child
Hitman x Hacker
Fan x Fan's Idol's Sibling

If you're interested, please shot me a PM. I won't ignore you or anything. I'll be waiting for your message! Good day, pals!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom