Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

table top sex-group edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

richter

Super-Earth
against my previous prefrences of group rps, or rather, a lack there of... i'm going to try and get something together for it.

recently i've been toying around with different ideas, and i remembered a hentai a saw once; sexual pursuit. the gist of it was that it's a board game, and when you land on certain spaces, you draw a card, and you have to do that action to another player.

now upon further thought, i've expanded it to a few branch ideas

one is that it's kind of like jumanji, in the sense that what the card says, will come to life (i.e; "Tentacle attacks!" would summon a tentacle creature that would fuck everyone, and other things of the sort)

another idea is just two sets of dice, if anyone's got a furcadia account, then they'll know i'm talking about yiffy dice.

the first roll is the action, the second is the location (ex: 1-stroke 4-thigh)

The one you are like a ninja because you disappear and reappear fasted also, do you have any squares to add to our board the one? Well, how much more we need to get done before we start?

well with my vote as a both, and only four members, it looks like dice roll it is then.

it would be five, but soothing never responded back =/

later on he can join if he likes, but for now we'll start without him.

now then, as for the starting plot... are they freinds, relatives, strangers? who finds the game, etc...?

with that, we just need to decide on what all we're going to put in, and assign the actual numbers.

Thank ypu =D Sorry my computer is crap and I have to type without the use of one of my finger. As you can call me Rum Kay?

They should be friends, you as the creater found a really intresting board game and decide to call your friends over to play (They can get there at diffrent times) you set it up in the basement and the board game comes to life so when ever anyone enters the basment there entered into the game.

Hope you understand that

So? What are we doing a character skeleton? Or just a picture of our character? Are we limited to being human to start out with?

well for right now, no stats, so a simple pic/description is fine.
and yes, starting out as human.

do you guys want to wait till she gets back, or start without her, and let her jump in when she gets back, meaning that it would be a free-for-all game, no teams.

ok well, with just 2 people... we'll wait till tomorrow then xD

sorry i had to go, and then last night was the tourney -took second place-

-pose-

anyways, so... are we gonna do the rp you guys?

That is easy get all the shapes and colors we have have a random roll for 12 spaces and then the same after that 12 how about that?

1-transformation~1
2-tentacles
3-sex
4-bondage
5-location swap~2
6-random good event~3
7-random bad event~4

~1 roll a d2: 1-transformation chosen by next player. 2-random transformation
2:
1-gender+another d2:1-bigger. 2-smaller
2-height " "
3-genitals+" "
4-species+another d9: 1-neko. 2-kitsune. 3-dog. 4-cow/bull. 5-horse. 6-tentacle creature. 7-vampire. 8-spider. 9-anything else anyone can come up with?

~2 roll a d3: 1-person before you. 2-person after you. 3-person after that.

~3 roll a d6:
1-relax (lose an orgasm counter)
2-stimulant (gives you a +/-d1 to your roll (you can choose when to use it, and it doesn't have to be before a roll)
3-safety word (ends a bondage session)
4-alert (stops tentacle)
5-pleasant orgasm (can't become lusted, gain one orgasm counter)
6-relax (not a typo, a second one is here on purpose)

~4 roll a d6:
1-lusted (takes another player, lose one turn, gain an orgasm counter)
2-bondage (become trapped for two rounds, gain one orgasm counter)
3-tentacles (gain two orgasm counters, lose a turn)
4-mind transfer (switch bodies with another player, roll a dice to select: use same format as location swap)
5-condemed (gives opponet a d2 to alter your roll)
6-forced orgasms (gain two orgasm counters, lose a turn)

how does this sound to everyone?

and the last questions are...
1-are we doing teams? (if so, who is paired with who?)

2-what will be the posting order? (with me starting first)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom