Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I saved you, now you can help me (Closed for Eric and I)

Eric then told her "I have this feeling they're holding my girlfriend hostage here."

She nodded, "Dragonite, stay ready but stay hidden. You have been a lot of help." she said calmly as she slowly headed into the forest.

Eric followed his savior, and looked around for his missing girlfriend.

She stopped at a tree when she saw the building. She reached into her pocket and pulled out two sets of ear plugs and held one pair out to Eric, "Here, put these in until I take mine out." she said quietly as she looked around, "Jigglypuff should be good for knocking out the guards."

He put them in his ears, and waited for the Jigglypuff's song to be over.

Quickly Kim pulled out a pokeball, "Alright Jigglypuff, lets get these guards taken out." she said calmly as she put her ear plugs in. As they approached the building, her Jigglypuff began to sing.

Eric now could tell his girlfriend was here, and so was that filthy scumbag Giovanni, whom Eric wants dead.

When they got to the building, Kim returned Jigglypuff and took her ear plugs out and went to the door that had a scanner on it. She shook her head slightly as she placed her hand on it, "Member confirmed. Welcome Kim." a computerized voice said as the door opened. Without looking at Eric, she walked in, her face still calm and serious, "Giovanni took your girlfriend for his own personal reasons, if you get what I mean. She is probably tied up right now in his quarters, being treated worse than his Persian." she said calmly.

Eric then said "I have to go look for her!", and went off, soon finding Giovanni's quarters. His girlfriend, a dark--skinned Pokemon Ranger still in her uniform, and her Pachirisu partner were crammed in a cage. Eric then said "Peggy, I came to save you. Hold on. Dusknoir, COME ON OUT!" A genie/cyclops Ghost-type Pokemon came out of its Pokeball, bellowing loudly. Eric then said "You see that cage? I want you to use Ice Beam on the bars!" Dusknoir then let out a beam of freezing ice, that destroyed the bars. Eric said "Thanks, Dusknoir!", and helped his girlfriend and her Pachirisu out of their prison. He then kissed his girlfriend, and stopped when he notices someone came in. It was Giovanni himself. Eric said "If you've done anything to my girlfriend, I will make your death slow and painful, you bastard!" Eric took out a pendant that hung around his neck, and Peggy took out on out of hers. They both held them in the air. A strange black portal appeared in front of Eric, and a blast of energy came from the sky. Eric had called upon Giratina, who came out of the portal. Peggy summoned Rayquaza, who destroyed the ceiling and came down. These were Eric and Peggy's totem legendary Pokemon, that guarded their families until they were all killed by Team Rocket. Peggy then smirked and said "Giovanni, you're going STRAIGHT to HELL when we're done with you!" Pachirisu then gave Giovanni a menacing look. Giratina and Rayquaza combined their attacks and obliterated Giovanni, leaving nothing behind. The two godly Pokemon then went back where they came from. Peggy thanked her boyfriend, and Eric said "It's not safe here! Get as far away as you can. Trust me. Even if Giovanni's dead, these guys will still obey his orders!" Peggy nodded, headed out, and passed by Kim.

Kim stood in the hallway, "So...my brother is now dead." she said quietly. She saw a guard at the end of the hallway and sighed, "Halt. Let the girl and her boyfriend go. If you even take a step forward, you will regret it for going against the youngest child of Madame Boss and the younger sister of Giovanni." she shouted.

Turning, Kim left the building quietly, her eyes had narrowed and hardened, "So...now that Giovanni is dead. She will want me to take over Team Rocket." she said quietly. Her eyes glanced at the forest when she heard a noise, but before she could move, she was hit by a bullet. A cry of pain escaped her lips as she fell, her eyes closed, "My brother. Why did you go on to be like...Mother?" she asked before she passed out.

They turned around and checked on Kim, and Pachirisu pulled the bullet out with its teeth, and Eric sent out Rhyperior to help carry her to safety.

Kim groaned a while later as her eyes closed tighter, "H...how did my brother die?" she asked quietly, "Please...tell me what happened to my brother, Giovanni." she murmured.

Eric then said "He got decimated by Rayquaza and Giratina." Peggy added "See the pendants my boyfriend and I wear around our necks? We can call upon some Legendary Pokemon, but only when we need their help. Giovanni was going to end up raping me." Eric added "It had to be done, Arceus told us we must stop him somehow."

She groaned as she sat up and stared at the ground, "I am sorry about the trouble my older brother has put you both through." she said quietly as she stood up slowly before she turned to Eric and smiled slightly, "I am now in debt to you both." she said quietly, "I will do anything as thanks and gratitude for saving me." she added.

She closed her eyes and sighed quietly before she fell to her knees. "Dragonite..." she murmured before she completely fell to the ground, her face was pale as could be as she laid there face down.

Kim groaned quietly, "Giovanni..." she murmured as she curled up, "Please...wait for me brother." she added as she started to shiver slightly.

Peggy went to go get some herbs, Pachirisu following her. Eric then knelt by Kim, and prayed to Arceus for help.

Kim sighed, "Damn idiot was right. He said that I'd die without a human lover." she murmured as she rolled onto her back and stared at the sky. Her eyes showed how weak she had become and the sadness that she felt. She reached up and gently put a hand on Eric's cheek. "When you said that you would do anything for me...why did you say anything? I could have been a corrupted pervert like my brother."

He then said "Because you were kind and brave enough to save me."

Peggy came back with some herbs and berries.

She groaned quietly, "Life, it is something I try to protect, though, I never protect my own, only others." she murmured quietly as her eyes closed again.

Peggy told Pachirisu to give a slight electric shock to what she gathered. Pachirisu did as it was told, and gave the mixed herbs and berries to Kim. Eric then said "My girlfriend used to live out in the wild for some time, and she knows a lot about plants and Pokemon. When we first met, she and her Pachirisu saved me from a man-eating Purugly, and she went off to gather some strange plants, and I was feeling better shortly after. Then she became a Ranger."

Back
Top Bottom