Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Romance Enthusiast seeks: To show some much needed love for Interracial (White Woman x Any) Relationships! (NSFW)

DarkenedAngel

Romance Enthusiast
Welcome, Friend!
Thank you for coming and having a look over my Cravings RT!~

My Cravings :

I'm craving Short (3 Paragraphs on average) but Sweet stories within Slice of Life dynamics of various flavors to keep things exciting. I will still likely accept lightly implied fantasy if such is to my partner's preterence. I'm no stranger to fantasy settings after all!

Below you can pick or match to build a RP we could both enjoy throughly!

Slice of Life Pairings I'm Craving :
My character is on the left
Woman x Man
Friends With Benefits
Neighbors
Verbal Warning x Police Man
Home Owner x Fireman
Baker Owner x Man She's Smitten
Bashful x Confident & Filrty
Dismissive x (Former) Womanizer
Dismissive x Confident & Filrty
Working Woman x Rich Man
Working Woman x Famous Man
Homeless x Charitble Man
Inexperienced (virgin?) x Experienced
White Woman x Any Non-White Man
American Woman x Non-Amercian Man
Lonely Woman x Blind Date

Threesomes/Moresomes:
One Girl, Two Guys
One Girl, Two Jealous Guys
Blind Date x Twin Brothers
Roommate x Twin Brothers
Roommate x Best Guy Friends
Female Friend x Male Friends

And any other pairing you'd like to toss my way!

Guys I'd Love to Play Against :
Play one or two of these guys for me and I'll be more willing to play a girl of your choice! (I still reserve the right to say no.)
Guy #1 -- Guy #2 -- Guy #3 -- Guy #4 -- Guy #5 -- Guy #6 -- Guy #7 -- Guy #8 -- Guy #9 -- Guy #10 -- Guy #11 -- Guy #12 -- Guy #13 -- Guy #14

Celebrity Men I Adore (Headcanon/Simply a Faceclaim) :
Shin Lim -- Ryan Higa -- Aldis Hodge -- Jason Momoa -- Basically any K-Pop male

Face-claims I'd be happy to play :
Open to your suggestions as well!
Lady #1 -- Lady #2 -- Lady #3 -- Lady #4 -- Lady #5 -- Lady #6 -- Lady #7 -- Lady #8 -- Lady #9 -- Lady #10 -- Lady #11 -- Lady #12

Kinks I'm Craving to Write :
AMWF (Asian Man + White Female)
Vanilla
Sweet Interactions
Filrting
MC calling YC Daddy
Interracial Pairings (White Woman x Any)
**Satifying My Partner's (yours) Kink and Fetishes
MFM Pairings
"Ice Breaker" Oral Giving (YC onto MC)
(MC) Recieving Oral
Pussy to Mouth
Pet Names
Risk of Pregnancy
Cute Nick-Names
Creampie
Sex Tape/Recording
Cuddling
Aftercare
Vaginal Fingering
Recieving Sensual Body Kissing
Neck Kisses
Body Worship
Ass Worship
Breast Worship
Nipple/Breast Kissing
Nipple/Breast Play/Massage
Sexually Selfless Lovers
Double Penetration
Dom Males
Assertive Males
Charming/Flirtatious Males
Public Sex
YC Picking Sexy/Revealing Clothes for MC
Spanking
Hair Pulling
Name Calling (during sex)

**Here's a list of Frequent Asked Questions of Kinks/Fetishes I'm willing to write for my partner (you). If any questions of whether I'm willing to write 'this' or 'that', please don't be shy and feel free to ask me whatever you'd like :). I don't kink shame.
Foot Fetish - Yes
Shoe Fetish - Yes
Tattoos - Yes
Pregnancy - Yes
Risk of Pregnancy - Yes
Breeding - Yes
Pegging - Yes
Stocking/Legging/Socks - Yes
Receiving Anal - Yes
Recieving Rimming - Yes
Choking - Maybe, light only
FFM - If you're willing to play the other woman.

Questions? Feel free to ask me~

- - - - - -

Listed below are NOT my limits, but rather things I'd prefer keeping away lately. This will be updated whenever I find any discouraging RP themes. In other words, if you make a compelling case, I may reconsider those listed below. (My Limits are located underneath "General Introductions")
(MC) Giving Oral
(American) White man x White Woman
Blowjobs
Medium/High Fantasy
Adventure
Only Story
Only Smut
Non-Humans

- - - - - -

Story Prompts :
Various Romantic Slice of Life Prompts

* Any and all can be adjusted into MxF, MxFxM, or FxF *

Can be short-term, one-shot, or long-term stories.

* Can include light Fantasy elements as well if desired *

Craving*
Welcoming a Solider*
After so long without intimacy of an woman, YC had been looking for a "no-strings attached" one night stand. Wearing his uniform, a particular intrested woman was eyeing him. Deciding to suggest going somewhere alone, the two spend an eventful night together. Upon doing the deed, they separated. About a year later, the two have a chanced meeting. This time though, MC was holding a bundle of joy, a child that suspiciously looked a lot like YC himself.

Wrong Number*
Having recently gotten a new phone, an upgrade from her typical flip phone, MC had to manually put her contacts into her smartphone. Going down the list, she inserted her family, friends, then finally her boyfriend. Sending a rather suggestive picture to a number she had thought to be her BF, had in fact accidentally sent to a complete stranger. How would YC reply back?

Drunk and Alone
MC had a horrific day and had decided to do something shes never done before. Getting out and into a bar, MC had the intention of drinking her day away. In the end, she was near incapable of standing on her own two feet. By YC's good graces, decided he'd help the woman get home safely lest someone take advantage of her in such a state. Upon finding her home, he'd come to find she lived in a shithole of an apartment. After the drunken woman slurred her attempts of explaining, he'd learn she was just recently cheated on by her one and only love. (No smut until she's sober)

Her Savior
MC was working late at night to much of her disappointment. An hour before she was about to lock up for the day though, a man had burst through the door and begun demanding for the money in the register. Unbeknownst to the would-be-robber, she had one customer left inside the store shopping near the back. Hearing the commotion had hidden amongst the racks of goods to see what was going on. Upon seeing MC in distress, sprung into action.

Excuse to Meet Again
Sometime ago, MC and YC had got caught in the rain one night on the way home after work. The two had faithfully met underneath a canopy of a building awaiting the rain to stop. The two clicked. MC unknowing it was going to rain that night had not properly wore fitting attire. Freezing cold with no jacket, YC offered it to the woman. Sometime passes and the two haven't seen hide nor hair. Eventually though, the two come across each other. MC reminds YC she still had his jacket back home and would like to return it. Using such an excuse, MC/YC decided to give them their number. Of course, they'll ultimately end up making all the more excuses to continue to see each other.

Oblivious Crush
MC had happily worked as a barista for well over a year. She enjoyed talking with the customers, as well bringing a smile to their faces. Unbeknownst to her though, a particular man had been crushing on her for a while now. Yet no matter how much he tried his flirt game, she only sweetly giggled it off. Any and all attempts would ultimately be thought to be playful banter, nothing more. Clearly he would need to be a bit more blunt with the woman.

Chanced Meeting
MC was visiting one of her favorite coffee shops after a long and exhausting day. Unfortunately it was rather busy. Not deterring her, she ordered and shortly received her choice of drink, MC found herself distracted drinking the cup of coffee before finding her seat. Before she knew it, she had tripped and spilt most of her drink on a rather handsome and well dressed man. Mortified, MC repeatedly apologized, frantically trying to dry his expensive looking shirt. Somehow though, he suggest a date/replacement/drycleaning/ect (non-sexual to begin with).

Seeking for Love
MC was desperately looking to get out there and possibly find herself love. So, given she had no luck looking for it herself, she decided to enlist the help of an online dating app/site in hopes that it'll find her that perfect match. YC being that lucky somebody.

The Road Between Them
MC/YC(s) had recently moved into the neighborhood, eager to get to know their new neighbors. Sooner or later, YC/MC finds the other, finding themselves intrigued in possibly getting to know them furthe. Friendly at first before it developed into something else completely.

Friends are Forever
MC and YC(s) had been long time friends, though never going past that metaphorical line to being something more. On a particular night, MC/YC(s) suddenly decided to change that, finally admitting they longed for something more than friends. Possibly surprising them once they hear the feelings are mutual.

New
The One that Got Away
MC and YC(s) were once best friends since elementary. One day, they've become separated after the other moves away. The two/three kept connected for a time but a long distance relationship was hard to retain. Eventually they drifted apart. One day they return to their hometown after several years. They unite to only realize how attractive their friend had become, to which the feeling is mutual.

Bonus Round!
1. When coming to me about your interest in writing with me, I would love to receive a NSFW pic or GIF you find most arousing. I admittedly enjoy sharing NSFW content to best find out what we like to possibly write~ Not required of course.
2. Are you willing to play an Asian man? If so, you'll receive both my heart and my undying love if you are! Please let me know if you're interested.

General Introduction :

There's really nothing much to say about me... So, I'll just go with the type of Role-player I am.

Preference of my writing partners gender?
I don't mind if your male, female, trans, non-binary, or whatever you may identify as. So long you're comfortable and willing to playing a Male character to my female, you'll never hear any complaints from me! We're all here to write after all~ If such matters to my own partner though, I am in fact a woman.

How I write?
My type of writing usually focuses on how my character(s) think, feel, or sense. As well the emotions they feel through the way I write, instead of just saying it out-right. Another thing is that I don't force my characters to do what I want, but rather put their current feelings feeling into perspective as I weave their emotions and decision making on the situation into words before sending them down that path, or not. I like to think my characters as actual breathing creatures with their own feelings and sense of being. I'm just simply describing their life story.

Dom or Sub?
My characters are relatively submissive, as well possibly a bit dominant in the bedroom. Sometimes my ladies will have spontaneous moments of dominance over their lover, keeping them on their toes with possibilities of power struggles. 35/65 - Dom/Sub ratio is typical for my ladies So, I suppose you can say my characters have Switch moods, never really staying a definite Sub. But I would be more than willing to play a insecure, shy lady in the bedroom, just be sure to let me know, I don't bite, but I might nibble~ For my partners though, I find I prefer assertive men, guys not particularly shy or afraid to approach my character to let it be known he enjoys her presence. If I was doing the chasing myself, I will quickly get bored.

World building?
Admittedly my world-building is lacking. To balance this out, I truly do need a partner able to describe a fitting world for our characters. Even so, I'm not looking for a huge, crazily unique land -- a simple area we both understand works just as well!~ because my world-build is a train wreck, I will usually ask my partners to possibly build the starter for us, though I always provide suggestions to balance out the work load.

Reponse time?
As for the time it takes me to post for a RP, it relatively depends on how motivated I am to write, or how hectic real-life gets for me. I would say weekly, give or take. I just ask for patience.

*Only Role-playing in PMs*

What to Expect From Me :
Patience, Psychological POV, Communication, Great Grammar, Leniency towards Spelling and Grammar Mishaps, Multiple Paragraphs (3-5+ paragraphs), Third-Person Perspective, No One-Line/Sentences, Friendly OOC, Cooperative Brainstorming, Attention to Details, and Honesty.

What I Look For in My Partners :
Patience, Communication, Three Descriptive Paragraphs, Third-Person Perspective, Cooperative Brainstorming, Friendly OOC.
~ That's all! ~
Visual (real/realistic) interpretations via pictures are always welcomed and appreciated during the RP! (Open to NSFW Pics -- so long its not of you!)

What I'm Looking to Write :
**Updated - May 2020
|| Steamy Build up into Well-earned Smut || Slow Burn Romance || Smut || Simple Slice of Life Plots || Vanilla Scenes || Light Kinky Scenes || Light BDSM Scenerios || MFM Scenes || White Woman x Black/Asian/Latin/Biracial Men ||

My Writing Sample :

This village, it needed all the help she could give. Terra being the ever helpful soul, she sought to find a use to her botany knowledge, collecting exotic and rare floral to save others. With the use of various plants, she could very well cure any aliment that was brought to her for treatment, doing all that she can to help these poor folk. Her tender loving care, any and all were welcomed to seek her out. If those who are too weak to make the venture, she would just as simply come to them. Her services, it didn't cost a single coin. All that she ever asked of anybody was if those who are able-bodied could help find her some local plants to use, dabble, or enhance more stronger medications for those that really need it.

"And...we're all done!" Terra declared with a sweet smile. "I suggest you be more careful from now on. You understand?" Came her gentle chastising. The young boy nodded his head shyly in understanding, promptly earning himself a caring pat on his knee. "Alright, you're free to go. Be sure to keep the bandage on for at least three days to prevent any chances of infection." She informed, teasingly shooing the boy away to go have fun with his friends waiting outside her makeshift medic tent. With another smile, she watched the children run off in a fit of giggles.

With the children now gone elsewhere, Terra's smile slowly disappeared, shortly letting out a long sigh as she knew she must tend to those still remaining in her tent. Once standing up straight onto her two stable feet, she turned around to look upon the rows of deathly ill patents laying in cots still looking for a possible cure to their disease. There would be a time that there was nothing more she could do but to give them a quick and merciful death. Its not her preferred route to take, but she didn't want them to be in further pain when there was just no hope for them to live on, a last resort. Each life lost on her account felt like a dagger to the chest for Terra, filling her with uncertainty that perhaps if she had more time, they just might've lived.

The tent was filled with various patents severely coughing, groaning with weakness. Terra headed to the nearest one to assist them to sit up as she placed her hand at the center of their back. Reaching out to the near by wooden crate of assortment of bottles and vials holding liquefied medicines, she pulled out a green thin glass, popping the cork open. Immediately, the strong putrid smell reached her nose, making the small hairs curl at the faintest of it's stench. "I know it smells horrible, but it'll sooth your cough and sore throat, ma'am." She informed politely, shortly tipping the vial into the older woman's mouth, who momentarily scrunched her face in utter distaste.

Terra done this for any who showed signs of discomfort during moments of coughing fits. To see her patents in pain, it cut the young woman straight to the heart. Why must so many people of this village suffer? Surely if she worked hard enough, she just might help these people for good. Sadly, that just might be too much to hope for. Even so, Terra wasn't one to quit half way. With another long sigh, she had herself a momentary seat on a sturdy wooden chair. That is, until she decided to work over some possible cures with her latest bundle of collected fungi and floral plants. With luck, she might find something that can nip this illness in the bud.

As Terra was working on mixing, grinding, and separating her ingredients at her work place, she shortly heard whispers from those outside her tent. Something about a Prince? With a shake of her head, she dismissed such news. Surely if any royal who cared about their lands, they wouldn't just let a village go near ruin, such as the one she was working to keep handful of it's locals alive. In her mind, this figurehead didn't seem worth much of her time -- that is, if he came to her about a ailment that is, then she would do her best to cure whatever he may have. Otherwise, all that he would get from her is a earful on how he could better this village with his influence, opposed to doing absolutely nothing to help it's people.

My Kinks and Limits :

My kinks are relatively vanilla in comparison, though I do have a appreciation for the moment's of kinky-ness between characters.
Vanilla Sex
Passionate Sex
Sensual Sex/Love Making
Neck Kisses
Detailed Stripping/Removal of Clothes
Detailed Exposed Erect Dicks
Slow-burn Love
Exhibitionist Tendencies
YC Picking MC's Clothing
Humanoid Genitals
Vaginal Sex
Vaginal Fingering
Vaginal Toying
Anal Toying
Breast/Nipple Play
Consensual Sex
Rough Sex
Hair Pulling
Ass Spanking
MC Receiving Oral
Flirting/Teasing
Romance
Sappy/Cheesy Romance
Hot-wife Scenarios
Consensual Cheating/Cuckold/Flirting
Dirty Talking
Affection
Foreplay
Cuddling
Interracial Relationships
Aftercare
Cum Swapping via kissing
Double Penetration
Light Bondage
Hands Tied/Cuffed
Blindfolds
Light Usage of Toys

- - - - -

Please reframe from asking me to take part in anything listed under my Limits
Incest
Rape
Vore
Scat
Underage Character(s)
Anime Character(s)
DILFs
MILFs
Beastiality
Harems
Unrealistic Scenarios
Unrealistic Body Proportions (breasts, ass, dicks, etc.)
Watersports (pure urine)
Extreme Sexual Torture/Pain
Extreme Humiliation
Extreme Degradation
School/University/College RPs
Sexual Dismemberment
Any Hyper Growth
Body Modification
Bimofication
Animal/Abnormal Genitals
Non-pregnancy Lactation
Playing Older Women
Playing Two/Multi Love-Interests
Agegaps - no more than 15

If you're still interested, believing we could be a great fit, send me a PM! Its my preferred way of receiving messages.

Any questions? Feel to ask me via PM!

Have a Wonderful Day and happy Roleplaying!~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom