Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or F โ€ผ๏ธD-Girls, C-Boys, and Trans Plotsโ€ผ๏ธ

Mochi

Moon
Mochi here and ready to serve as a submissive for you to play with...

๐Ÿ’  About Me ๐Ÿ’ 

๐Ÿ’  Third Person Perspective. First Person is Optional.
๐Ÿ’  Submissive D-Girls, C-Boys and Trans (MtF / FtM); Ages 16 - 25
๐Ÿ’  Open to Romantic based plots to Extremely Dark plots.
๐Ÿ’  F-List - Coming Soon. Turn Offs: Scat, Vore, Vomit, and Diapers
๐Ÿ’  Roleplay Prefs: PMs on BlueMoon or Discord Only.
๐Ÿ’  Themes: Modern Day, Modern Fantasy, Modern Sci-fi, and Alternative Universe.
๐Ÿ’  I prefer to write lengthy stories with progression and character development that contains smut or short smut stories (or series).
๐Ÿ’  If I do not reply for Two (2) Days please Nudge/Bump me.
๐Ÿ’  I am not a Ghoster. I'd rather talk it out then leave you high and dry. I'd appreciate it if you'd do the same.
๐Ÿ’  No One-Liners. Please be at least a semi-paragraph roleplayer.

๐Ÿ’  Special Note ๐Ÿ’ 

I'm always looking for someone to play the DM to a Create-Your-Own-Story. I'm also open to potentially being the DM in a Create-Your-Own-Story. I don't have much experience as a DM but I'm willing to put in the time if you are willing to work with me.

๐ŸŒธ Teacher / School Staff x Student
๐ŸŒธ Boss / Co-Worker x Employee / Co-Worker
๐ŸŒธ Bully x Victim or Serial Killer x Witness
๐ŸŒธ Crime Themes - Cop Partners, Cop x Criminal/Juvi (16 -17), Prison Themes - Guard x Inmate, Wrong Cell Placement - Inmate x New Inmate
๐ŸŒธ Incestual Pairings (including extended family members)
๐ŸŒธ Coming Out Stories

๐Ÿ’  Plots ๐Ÿ’ 

๐ŸŒป MC has walked the same pathway every day since the start of the construction and every morning and evening MC is sexually harassed verbally by the construction crew (YCs). MCs think MC is either a lovely A-cup girl (who is actually a c-boy), or a lovely thick breasted babe who is a d-girl that hat is also packing a small package she can have a vagina as well if you'd like). MC is easily overpowered by the construction crew and brutally raped until each of them has had their seeds milked.

๐ŸŒป MC decides to go out hiking - alone. MC drives up to the mountains, parks their car and sets off on a typical weekend hiking/camping trip. Carrying their gear on their back, AirPods in their ears drowning out the sounds of nature with the blaring of the music. About a mile into the hike, MC loses signal and isn't aware as the music changes to offline mode. Lost in the beat MC becomes lost in the woods and is unaware that they have trespassed onto YCs property and YC's family doesn't take kindly to trespassers...

๐ŸŒป MC is underqualified for the position and YC knows it. MC is YC's childhood bully, and knowing that MC is in desperate need of work YC sees this as their chance to get back as a bully - all those years of tormenting YC has made YC into a dark, sadistic, dominate whose been waiting for a chance to have complete control over MC to do as they please no matter the humiliation or degrading...besides MC signed the contract and was given the title; Personal Assistant.

๐ŸŒป MC's father has recently passed leaving MC as the own survivor to the family name - and in 2.9M worth of debt to the mob. His life insurance was supposed to cover it however when MC's father committed suicide it terminated the policy. MC answered a knock at her door one morning and it napped by two board men both over six-feet tall. A sack placed over her head filled with knockout gas. When MC wakes up they find themselves tied to chair at a dinner table and YC informs them of the debt and when MC says they can't pay YC decides how MC can work off her father's debt.

๐ŸŒป MC never wanted their mother to remarry, but MC couldn't stop the budding romance that would lead to a union of matrimony. As if having a stepfather wasn't bad enough but two older siblings (males, d-girls, or strap-on babes only) were also joining the family. Everything seemed well but when MC's mother begins working more MC forcefully becomes the victim of their stepsiblings brutal sexual wants and abusive physical needs.

๐ŸŒป I'd like to brainstorm out a story where MC is forced into undergoing gender transformation from either MtF or FtM and go through the process but I am wanting it to have abuse, humiliation, degradation, dark theme and involve mind-breaking, forced submissive...etc. (BBC is okay too!)

๐ŸŒป I'd like to brainstorm out a story where MC comes out willingly (romantic-like theme or a happy ending) or is forced (hardcore theme, or not-so-happy ending) to come out about being a C-boy (cunt boy) or D-girl (Futa).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom