Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Let's go on a Adventure!

Suchfabfabwow

Derelict
Heya! I'm Suchfabwow, but you can call me Fab for short. I have been on BMR for a while, and I am fascinated by the people here. I have +4 years of experience as a roleplayer (if you don't count 2020 since it's just starting :/) and I love it. This whole tread is about one of my biggest cravings ever since I started to roleplay.

Rules

- Have proper grammar. I will understand if you cannot write perfectly. English is not my first language so I may make mistakes myself sometimes. I'm alright with typos and small mistakes. As long as I am able to understand what you have written it's all good!

- You need to be able to write at least 1 detailed paragraph. I'm usually able to write 1, and I can do more if I have to. I don't see a big point in this one, since most people, if not all here are literate. It would be great if you can write in detail. Things such as smells, movement etc. really get me going!

- OOC approach. This one is pretty self explanatory. Also, if you have any ideas about how the story should develop, or something that has to do with the plot, don't be afraid of telling me! I would most appreciate if we could both brainstorm things like that!

- Be OOC friendly! I think that being friends
out of the RP is a very good way to get more comfortable with one another.

-Please tell me if you have to go away for long time. I will show understanding. I will also inform you if I will be absent for a while.

- No underage character whatsoever. You can check the BMR rules for more information.

Alright then. That is all that I can think of right now. Now that we got the boring stuff out of the way, it's time for the plot! Take in mind that this is going to be a medieval fantasy setting. I harvest a deep love for fantasy, so that will be one of the main aspects.

The Plot
In the world of Enisia, where the forces of evil and good were always opposing one another, a threat has risen. An all powerful Demon king has broken out of their prison. 10,000 years ago, a great hero managed to defeat the Demon king, but he could not kill them. So, he sealed them away, hoping that the demon king would never break out of their prison. Alas, the worst happened, and the demon king has returned.

The emperor of the biggest of the four continents had called his oracle, so that they may peer into the future. The oracle declared, that they had seen two great heroes, wielding two ancient artifacts, standing atop the demon king, having claimed victory. Though, the oracle could not see who those two heroes were.

News of the prophecy quickly spread around. Nobody knew who these heroes could be. They could even be common beggars. Many adventurers set out, believing that they were the champions of whom was told in the prophecy.

And so, in the small town of Griffinbury, in a little Inn, sat an adventurer, awaiting the future that was presented before them.

Who could you be?
Do you want to be a normal human woman? Or maybe a strong Orc, able to crush her enemies with her bare hands? Maybe an elven archer, who's skills with the bow cannot be matched? A mage who can use arcane, elemental and all other sorts of magic to pulverise their enemies? A warlock who can raise the dead and summon demons to do their biding? A quick rogue who uses the shadows and illusions to their advantage? A maiden, devoted to the gods and her church to banish all kinds of evil with holy magic and weapons? Perhaps even some sort of Monster? A centaur? A crossbreed? A lustful succubus, pretending to be a normal woman? Do you despise a certain race? Do you have some sort of motive, such as vengeance? It is all up to you! You decide who you want to be! I will be playing the adventurer in the inn I spoke of in the plot section. You will be the one to come with me on this journey! If your character is unable to meet my character in the said inn, then we can discuss of a different start together! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! I l would like to think that I am open minded, so I probably won't say no to most, if not all things.

Notes
(Pshhhh... The text is in Bold because it's important!)

-You can roleplay in both 3rd and 1st person. I personally don't have a preference, so I will probably just roleplay in the same POV as you. Whatever you are more comfortable with!

-If you are wondering about my age, I am 19 years old. I'm studying at university right now, so I might not be able to reply very often, although I will when I get the chance. I'm usually able to reply at least once daily, Maybe more if I have the time. For this reason I am alright if you cannot reply very often as well. Also, if you are to go away and be unable to reply for a while, please do tell me. I will do the same and I will understand if you are busy. I live in eastern Europe, so my timezone is EET (Big brain time.)

-I will only roleplay in PM's here on BMR or in discord. My discord is Suchfabwow#0267. Please no threads or external sites.

-If you want to show me a picture of your character, (If you have one. This is not necessary) please use an anime style picture. It doesn't need to be from an anime or whatever. It just needs to have the same art style. I am personally just not comfortable with IRL faceclaims and such. Please understand.

- Kinks. Here is my F-list (Excuse me for the rough shape): h
ttps://www.f-list.net/c/Suchfab
I don't really have kinks on my own. At least I haven't found them, but I am very much open to almost all kinks. I will just write which ones I'm not really into. (At all)
•Gore
•Waterplay
•Scat
If you have some kink in mind, tell me. I probably won't say no.

- I am mainly looking for women, although traps are always welcome. Futas aren't really my style but I don't really see why not. About male characters... I may allow it only if you manage to trifle me with your character.

-This will be a long term RP. That should be obvious, but there is no way for this to be short.

-I will try to narrate the story. It would really suprise me nicely if you also decide to narrate! Don't be scared to take the lead and let your creativity be free! Most of the time I will be happy if that happened.

-The smut/plot is going to be something around 20/80. I want the main focus to be on the plot, but smut is pretty essential. I feel like the build up to the spice makes it all the more juicy.

So, with all that said, I await you to join me on this quest! If you have enjoyed reading and want to try this out, don't hesitate to shoot me a message!

Back
Top Bottom