Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

MedicalAdventurousCanine-size_restricted.gif

Couldn’t let a full page go without a gif...

So. Friggin. Good!! Thank you for that suggestion! Now I'm sitting here wanting more 😭

Right?! I love the twist of the legends! Far better and more creative in the twist than a certain suburban mom and her sparklepires 😒

They are quite nice aren’t they? Had one too. Veeeeeeeery quiet🧐 The calm before the storm. How’s it being off that medicine?
Yup. Work was just getting to the point that some of my coworkers' breathing was pissing me off, so I figured I needed an extra day off 😂

I'm doing okay. Rather than being constantly nauseated, I just get a wave of it now and then accompanied with a hot flash. Was informed that would be for 2-3 weeks, then my system will go back to where it was.

Yup. Work was just getting to the point that some of my coworkers' breathing was pissing me off, so I figured I needed an extra day off 😂

I'm doing okay. Rather than being constantly nauseated, I just get a wave of it now and then accompanied with a hot flash. Was informed that would be for 2-3 weeks, then my system will go back to where it was.

lol I feel that so so much. I had a room on the ship I would lock myself in to get away from the same 300 faces for 11 months🤣 Never failed that someone would need something though.

Glad to hear it’s better at least and will ease up in a little. That must have been something crazy you were on though😱

lol I feel that so so much. I had a room on the ship I would lock myself in to get away from the same 300 faces for 11 months🤣 Never failed that someone would need something though.

Glad to hear it’s better at least and will ease up in a little. That must have been something crazy you were on though😱
Synthetic hormone the doctor put me on to see if it would help...It did not...

So I just realized I had a post written that I thought I posted on SATURDAY that was just sitting there....ugh

Back
Top Bottom