Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miami Beach University - OOC

source.gif

If someone could tell the demon that I keep trying to sneeze out that it's time to go find another house to haunt than this rickety, fleshy coil that is my body, that'd be great.

100% props on mentioning the tiki bar @Pastel. Not to mention any Irene names but I imagine some of the characters prefer a bit of booze in their system at all times.

Last edited:
I am going to work on a Journal thread to keep NPC's separate from the played characters. Right now, if anyone wants to make some NPC's like coaches, teachers, etc -I mean if someone wants to make a professor, you're free to, but NPC-wise I'm thinking of some generals things like:

Name,
Age,
Personality,
at least one fun fact,
and a picture or detailed description...

Anyone has anything else they think should be included, let me know, and I'll add it to the form

Also, I've gotten one vote for getting on to sports
One that says sports after beach
and one either/or

I can give it another week or if someone running the sports tryouts wants to let me know if they are ready for their part of the event to start, lemme know and we can get the skip ready with what folks can expect for things via PMs.

@KaeganofAmber / @Pastel / @IfIWereInYourShoes / @True Grave / @Aluora / @BennyQ / @LilGunner / @gucci / @Damien_Akira / @alona98 / @Gannameade

Okay, so we'll give it another week and do another check-in on the 15th/16th to see where we want to go then.

For people who wanted to make NPC's...

NPC thread here

Back
Top Bottom